LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you guys have your own diaper box?

azdl95

I have two boxes (nothing fancy). I keep cloth diapers and soaker panels in one, and waterproof pants in the other. They can't be too obvious because I keep them in the basement storage room that my brother also uses to store "seasonal" clothes. I also have over 100 little girl outfits (dresses, skirts, blouses, etc.) in boxes in that room and with any luck, he won't peek. I also have bins full of craft supplies, so he probably thinks every box is "arts and crafts."

No, because stealth is in order here due to sharing the house with the kids - not to mention visiting relatives and friends from time to time.  Your photo reminded me of the nursery I had before I met Mummy - I had everything on open shelving units next to the cot (and a lock on the door of the room to keep it safe from visitors).  On the other hand I do need to get new built-in wardrobes sorted out for our bedroom.  We had the old ones ripped out, walls replastered & a new ceiling.  Now we need to replace the wardrobes, one each side of a chimney-breast. Mummy wants plenty of hanging space & doors on the front of her side.  I want a hidden drawer or two in my side, although I haven't actually told her that yet, or worked out how to do it.  She'll probably agree it's the right thing to do though.  That means I'll probably have to build the things myself & I've no idea when I'll find the time for that.  So for now it's a locked suitcase under the bed and a locked car roofbox in the garage.  I could do with a stealth compartment in the bathroom too, & I think that will involve a radical rebuild of the side of the bath so I can stash nappies in there when necessary.  No idea how to do that yet either, but I like challenges like that.

I use a work box (I think that's what they are called), which if you don't know what it is, basically it's a long box made to be used in the back of a pickup truck so that you can store items in the back and lock it.

The idea is that because it's not obvious what is there and it locks that your stuff won't get stolen; otherwise anything of value that is just left in the back of a pickup truck with nobody watching it is likely to get stolen.

It works pretty good as a storage box that doesn't get moved often, and also hides my diapers to anybody living in my house; which is great because I try to hide it and I hate the awkwardness of getting asked about it (only my mom cares enough to say anything if she knows I'm wearing diapers at that time and I'm not in danger of getting kicked out, especially as I pay bills)

No, because stealth is in order here due to sharing the house with the kids - not to mention visiting relatives and friends from time to time.  Your photo reminded me of the nursery I had before I met Mummy - I had everything on open shelving units next to the cot (and a lock on the door of the room to keep it safe from visitors).  On the other hand I do need to get new built-in wardrobes sorted out for our bedroom.  We had the old ones ripped out, walls replastered & a new ceiling.  Now we need to replace the wardrobes, one each side of a chimney-breast. Mummy wants plenty of hanging space & doors on the front of her side.  I want a hidden drawer or two in my side, although I haven't actually told her that yet, or worked out how to do it.  She'll probably agree it's the right thing to do though.  That means I'll probably have to build the things myself & I've no idea when I'll find the time for that.  So for now it's a locked suitcase under the bed and a locked car roofbox in the garage.  I could do with a stealth compartment in the bathroom too, & I think that will involve a radical rebuild of the side of the bath so I can stash nappies in there when necessary.  No idea how to do that yet either, but I like challenges like that.
If you want a stealthy spot , I have seen many of the hollow household door cut so one part of the door becomes a hinged panel and the other is s convient stash spot for a couple three cases of diapers , if you levrage all the hollow door space you got tons of room , the survivalist prepper community does this all the time to hide grain and beans and such and you wouldnt know a modified door from unmodified if done right and if you stash diapers think of all the sound dampening the dispers will provide.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk