LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birch House

Chapter 10

--- Ann ---

I sat there at breakfast with my best friend with my mother sitting across from us. Becca had started her day diapered, of course, she’d changed after her morning shower. I’d changed into panties too. Mom, however, was diapered, damp, and uncovered while happily putting around Becca’s kitchen.

Breakfast was laid out and looking amazing. My stomach grumbled as I filled my plate. I didn’t feel hungry, but my body declared that it was. I was moving around the kitchen on autopilot not enjoying the morning with Mom like I should. In the end, bacon, eggs, toast, and some hash browns decorated my plate.

It looked better than a meal at Denny’s! But…

I can’t even work up the energy to eat this beautiful meal. I want to eat, but I can’t. I want to turn my head off, but I can’t. I can’t get Becca out of my head!

I picked up some bacon and pinched off a bite. I forced myself to shove it in my mouth even though I had zero appetite. I chewed my nibblet of bacon and  wiped my greasy fingers on my napkin. Eventually, I folded my hands in my lap having trouble deciding where to put my hands or where to look. I ended up staring blankly at the table because I couldn’t pull my thoughts away from last night.

OK, so… Orgasms from someone else are way better than doing it myself and... wet diapers make it a whole lot better too. I tried to be pragmatic. How could she not remember last night! How could it be so unimportant to her? What about Trent? What about us? How am I supposed to do this?

Do… Do I really just pretend it didn’t happen? I spiraled totally failing to be pragmatic.

“Dude, my head is killing me.” Becca whined.

“Well, you know… a billion beers can cause that. A few glasses of wine are just fine.” Mom nodded poetically.

“I usually do more water when I drink.” Becca said.

“Best to not drink that much period.” Mom told her.

“Nah, I like to get sloshed every now and then. Specially when I’m in a safe place with good company.” She smiled.

I could feel her smile on me. I knew she was looking at me, and could clearly imagine the expression she had. It was an amazing face to look at too. I loved her soft upturned nose with its many perforations. She had her chocolate brown eyes framed by her platinum blond hair were fixed on my forehead. Her mind was working furiously to fix my mood, I could almost smell the smoke pouring out of her ears.

“I’m fine.” I said to Becca’s table cloth not bringing my eyes up to see her face.

“Sure you are.” Becca said.

“Eat your food baby. You’ll feel better with a full stomach.” Mom chided.

“Sure I will…” I mumbled.

I pecked at my food while Mom and Becca chatted away as if nothing had changed, but for me, everything had changed. Becca flipped her hair and smiled at me never breaking conversation with my Mom. My heart skipped several beats and my milk went down the wrong pipe.

I hacked and coughed until my lungs cleared and used it as an excuse to leave her beautiful face and go back to bed. It was Saturday afterall. There was no need to stay awake. Everything would be easier if I was asleep making my bed the best place for me to be.

I lumbered back upstairs in a state of zombie like shock. I’d had a life altering event that only I remembered. I didn’t know how to deal with the attraction and the confusion. I’d never felt physically attracted to another human being before, male or female. I’d never reacted this way to anyone.

I flopped on my bed and left my troubles behind passing out immediately with my feet still hanging off the bed sideways.

--- Becca ---

“What’s her deal this morning? Does Molly always pass out in the mornings?” Robin asked me.

“Meh, she’s never been a morning person.” I shrugged.

“Preaching to the choir sister!” Annie’s momma laughed.

“I love her so much.” I blurted out like a sweaty teen with tape on her glasses.

Where the hell did that come from? Way to go, shit monkey. Low profile remember?

My ass was itching again and I felt like I really needed to get up and move. As I watched Ann’s retreating ass, I decided that I couldn’t stand the distance growing between us this morning. I scratched at the irritation on my butt and stood up. I was moving toward the stairs without really thinking about it when Robin called to me.

“I’ll get these dishes dear. Let my baby know there is still bacon down here. Oh… and I hate to say it, but she probably needs diapered for her nap dear.” She smiled at me.

“Yes Mom.” I told her rolling my eyes and smiling at her.

I rounded the door into Ann’s room and smiled at her. She’d barely made it back to her bed before falling face first into her comforter and passing out. I felt a warmth in my heart seeing her like that, asleep... with no worries.

I need to find a way to patch this shit before she pulls all the way away from me. I’ll figure out the Trent shit later.

I grabbed a diaper from her dresser and put it on reasoning it would be an easier convo if I was already onboard. Her diapers were nothing to me, so it was no sweat to wear another one. Leaving my pants off, I sat down on the bed next to her in only my top and diaper. I tapped at her shoulder trying to wake her softly.

“Babe. Wake up a bit.” I told her.

“Becca?” She mumbled without moving.

“Yeah. Your mom sent me up here to make sure you were diapered for your nap.” I told her rubbing her back.

“Oh… I… Yeah, I guess that’s about right.” She mumbled.

“Do you want some help?” I asked her out of nowhere.

What the fuck woman? She don’t want your damn help! Back the fuck off, you’re going to ruin everything!

“Uh I mean, I brought you a diaper. I’ll just leave it here for ya.” I told her.

“Oh…OK… fine.” Ann mumbled.

I stood up crinkling and threw a diaper at her hitting her in the ass. I left quickly the door clicking closed behind me as I left the room. I listened carefully at her door. I heard her sit up and drop her pants. Her diaper crinkled madly as she unfolded it and sat down. The four tabs complained loudly as she untaped them and reseated them against her hips.

I listened to her slip between her blankets and settle back in to sleep. I smiled and walked back into her room. My diaper crinkled as I made my way over to her bed and crawled in the other side. I scooted up to next to Annie and spooned her back.

“Shh Babe. Go back to sleep.” I soothed her when she startled.

“What are you doing?” She mumbled.

“Sleepin. You too. Go to sleep.” I told her stroking her hair.

I scratched the spot on my ass again and drifted off to sleep lost in the rhythm of Annie’s breathing. My chest ached where my sensitive nips were smashed pleasurably into her back. I made a shitty big spoon because she was so much taller than me, but I was excited to have her fall asleep in my arms.

A couple hours later, I woke up hearing Robin enter Annie’s room. She smelled dry at first whiff. I imagined she must have changed her diaper just before she came in. I felt the bed move as she sat down in front of Ann.

“Molls, baby… wake up. It’s two. You sleepyheads are snoring the day away. Trent called Rebecca’s phone. He’s on his way home. He texted you Rebecca. I wasn’t snooping. I tried to catch the call and he texted while I was holding your phone.” Robin explained.

“Thanks Mrs. Smith.” I mumbled sleepily.

“That’s Robin Dear. We are all adults here despite appearances.” She laughed.

“Doodlebug…” Robin shook Ann’s shoulder.

“Ah, Fine Mom. Fine. I’m up… Geez! What happened to all being adults here?” She huffed.

“You are so funny in the mornings.” Robin giggled.

“Funny? I was thinking bitchy.” I laughed.

“Cheese and Crackers! Leave me alone. It’s Saturday!” She complained.

“I know baby, but I’m headed home. Your package arrived. You have some nice pretty pink diapers like Mommy.” She told her patting her butt.

I yawned and stood up crinkling. I looked at Robin and met her eyes before wetting my diaper. She just smiled at me in a kind loving motherly way.

Bah might as well use this thing. Bout to have to throw it away before muh man gets home.

Trent. Oh shit!

I have to talk to him. I can’t hide it. It’d be lying to him. We have vows.

How can you hide it from Ann? I sassed myself.

Because I haven’t promised her anything. If Trent doesn’t flip out and I don’t throw myself at her again, it’ll have been a weird alcohol induced one time sort of thing.

Flimsy bitch… really flimsy. I remained unconvinced.

I sighed and ran to Ann’s shower while her mom finished getting her up. It’d take her a few minutes anyway.

--- Ann ---

I rolled over and looked at Mom. She was smiling so kindly at me, and I hated it. I didn’t deserve it. I was a horrible, marriage-wrecking seductress!

Stop looking at me like I’m good! I screamed in my head.

I was glad I wasn’t awake when the diapers got there either. I was even more excited that I wouldn’t have to unpack that box. I had one more afternoon to ignore my problems. I sighed and rolled the rest of the way over onto my back.

“Are you wet Molls?” Mom asked me.

Fiddlesticks! I forgot Becca had me put one on. I could really like her snuggled next to me though. That felt amazing.

“No idea. Let me check.” I said leaning forward probing the diaper.

“Yeah a little. Maybe just a tiny leak. Good advice on the diaper Mom, thanks. I should probably get up and go to the bathroom though.” I told her trying not to sound sullen.

“That’s what Moms are for, baby. Thank you for calling me. Thank you for needing me.” She told me wrapping me in a tight hug a sniffle in her voice.

“Oh Mommy!” I cried leaning up and hugging her tightly.

“Now, enough of that. No more tears. You’re a strong lady. Diapers do not make you a child. Your actions do. Now don’t be a child… unless you want to be. Daddy called me. He wants me back if your going to be ok. Apparently, I’m missed or some such nonsense about him starving to death.” Mom said laughing.

“I’m glad you came. Sorry Daddy and I are so needy.” I told her.

“Oh Baby. That’s every Mommy’s dream. I just love it when you need me. Daddy too.” She smiled. “I better get a skirt on before Trent gets home. Get a shower and you can see me off. I’ll finish packing up.”

Mom scuttled out of the room and I stood up taking off my diaper. I sat down on the toilet and waited on Becca to finish her shower.

--- Becca ---

“Mom’s leaving.” Ann said offhandedly from the shitter.

“Yeah I figured. She was dry when she came in the bedroom.” I told her while washing my hair.

“You know that how?” She asked me curiously.

“She smelled like wipes and baby oil not pee.” I told her shrugging even though she couldn’t see me.

“You smelled her. Do you smell me?” Ann asked.

“I smell everything lately, babe. I hear a lot too, but I think I need to get my eyes checked.” I inventoried.

“That’s weird ya know. I keep worrying about you having a brain tumor or something.” She told me shocking the shit out of me.

“I hadn’t thought of that. Fuck! Guess I need to get this shit checked out.” I promised myself as much as her.

“Can I go with you? I’m going to worry if I don’t. You sort of suck at telling the full story.” Ann’s voice was soft and barely carried over the water noise.

“Yeah Babe. Trent will probably have to work anyway.” I told her.

“Save me some hot water.” Ann told me smacking the shower curtain into my ass and sticking it to me.

“Sorry!” She squealed.

We swapped putting Ann in the shower and me on the pot drying off. We didn’t talk much while Ann was in the shower. I left the bathroom to grab my clothes and had a brief moment to regret that Ann wouldn’t be wearing a diaper after her shower. I really liked taking care of her.

I yelled at Ann before heading downstairs. Robin was already down there with both of her bags packed by the door. She was sitting on the couch, lost in her tablet and occasionally grabbing her phone to look at something else. Robin may work from home, but she earned her money. She was practically working all the time.

“Hey Robin. You gonna be dry enough to make it home?” I asked.

She lifted her skirt and poked at her diaper, “Yeah, this’ll hold me a while. I’ll get a small coffee. Should be fine.”

“Well, good. You’ll text when you make it, right?” I asked her.

“Yes mom...” She saluted dramatically without looking up.

“When are you leaving?” I asked.

“Soon as I get a moment with Trent and Molly gets out of the shower. I need a kiss goodbye.” She smiled.

“How bout a hug?” I asked her.

She was, after all, the mother that I never had during my foster years. The one constant in that time of my life. I squeezed the tiny powerhouse of a woman tightly. She smelled so much like Ann, but different at the same time. The base scents were different, but the biological one was so similar.

Wonder if families smell similar?

I enjoyed a long hug and promised her that I’d keep up with Ann and told her I was going to the doctor next week to check out my head. Trent came in and snatched Robin up in a huge hug. I was so glad to see him my ass was practically wiggling.

“Babe I missed you so bad. I got way drunk last night.” I laughed.

“Does your head hurt babe?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I’m about to pound some water and put something on my stomach.” I told him.

“Trent dear we have something we need to tell you before Molly comes downstairs.” Robin inserted.

Oh Shit! What does she know!!!??? I could feel my face heat up and my mind spinning rapidly out of control.

“Uh…” I started.

“Listen, dear. Molly has been having trouble again. She’s back to her childhood at night. Be sensitive to it dear, and do your best to just ignore anything on that line.” She told him in a take-no-shit tone of voice.

“Yes ma’am.” He answered immediately.

“That’s good dear. Will you help me out to the car with my bags? Molly will be down in a bit and then I’ll be on my way home. Daddy misses me.” She giggled turning a cute shade of red.

They disappeared outside and I heard Ann walking down the outside steps a few minutes later. I churned my hands standing in the foyer waiting on Trent. I was petrified waiting on him, but my soul was demanding that I come clean with my husband.

“Uh babe. Can we talk? In our room? I don’t think Ann will come down for a while, but I want to make sure. I’ve got some shit to talk to you about.” I told him staring at his knees.

“Do we need to go now? Can I eat first?” He asked me.

--- Trent ---

“No babe. I really need to talk to you now, can we?” Becca asked me.

“I guess.” I told her disappointed.

I was a bit surprised at how draining a two day load was. I was exhausted from the two runs and trying to sleep in the truck. I’m not a huge guy, but I was big enough that I was uncomfortable in the cabin bed. I was tired, hungry, and maybe a little cranky.

“Great… I have to tell you something, but it’s going to be hard to hear.” She told me.

If she leaves me, there’s no way I can afford this house. I’ll have to rent out one of the bedrooms. Life’s shitty. I guess there’s no good time to tell someone you’re out. God I hate this shit. Maybe I was just too comfortable.

I continued to spiral on the way to the bedroom. I followed her watching her hips sway and her body move.

God, I’m going to miss fucking my little sex kitten.

“So…” she backpedaled sitting on the edge of our bed.

“Well, just spit it out. I’m starting to freak out and I don’t want to get mad… yet.” I told her honestly.

“I don’t know how to say this. Fuck it doesn’t even have a fucking label.” She said her head in her hands.

“It’s… I… Well, Ann and I were in diapers and” She started but I cut her off.

“Why the hell were you wearing a diaper?” I asked her.

“Not the main point dude, but cause Ann was freaking out and Robin thought she’d accept it better if she wore hers and I just wanted to help.” She explained.

“Wait, Robin wears diapers too? Is Ann’s problem genetic?” I asked diagnosing her in my mind.

“Oh Mrs. Smith has worn diapers since I have known her. I assumed it was medical, but Ann’s is medical. She’s a giant and didn’t get the giant sized bladder to go with the package.” I told him.

“I never got around to asking. It wasn’t my business. Then she was out of it when we dated, so I never really thought about it.” I admitted.

“The doctors were surprised when she finally gained control.” She told me.

“Oh really? They didn’t expect her to get it back.” I asked.

“She hadn’t ever really ever had it babe. They told her it was surprising she’d gained control at all and that it was likely she’d lose it eventually.” Becca elaborated.

“She wore all the time? Till when?” I asked.

“Yes, 14, still not the point.” She whined exasperated.

“Eh… sorry. What were you going to tell me. I love you. Remember that.” I told her.

“Well, I was super drunk while we watched Frozen and then some Netflix… I… Uh… wet the diaper a few times. Fucking cool way to drink if you can get over the head thing.” She shrugged.

“I’ll keep that in mind. Seems pretty gross though.” I told her, but she just shrugged again.

“Anyway, I sort of accidentally got off on Ann’s thigh.” She told me.

I cut her off, “So you cheated on me… With Ann?” I said aloud not really asking.

She took her time explaining the play by play on how she “sort of, in a way” had sex with Ann. I was floored. To be honest, I was also super turned on. The thought of the two women I love most in my life making out and getting each other off was going to be a great mental video to direct and replay… exhaustively. But, I was still fuming mad.

“Say something!” She whined and whimpered.

“I can’t…” I stuttered.

10 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Birch House

Chapter 10

--- Trent --- 

“No babe. I really need to talk to you now, can we?” Becca asked me.

“I guess.” I told her disappointed. 

I was a bit surprised at how draining a two day load was. I was exhausted from the two runs and trying to sleep in the truck. I’m not a huge guy, but I was big enough that I was uncomfortable in the cabin bed. I was tired, hungry, and maybe a little cranky. 

“Great… I have to tell you something, but it’s going to be hard to hear.” She told me. 

If she leaves me, there’s no way I can afford this house. I’ll have to rent out one of the bedrooms. Life’s shitty. I guess there’s no good time to tell someone you’re out. God I hate this shit. Maybe I was just too comfortable. 

I continued to spiral on the way to the bedroom. I followed her watching her hips sway and her body move.  

God, I’m going to miss fucking my little sex kitten. 

“So…” she backpedaled sitting on the edge of our bed.

“Well, just spit it out. I’m starting to freak out and I don’t want to get mad… yet.” I told her honestly.

“I don’t know how to say this. Fuck it doesn’t even have a fucking label.” She said her head in her hands.

“It’s… I… Well, Ann and I were in diapers and” She started but I cut her off.

“Why the hell were you wearing a diaper?” I asked her.

“Not the main point dude, but cause Ann was freaking out and Robin thought she’d accept it better if she wore hers and I just wanted to help.” She explained.

“Wait, Robin wears diapers too? Is Ann’s problem genetic?” I asked diagnosing her in my mind.

“Oh Mrs. Smith has worn diapers since I have known her. I assumed it was medical, but Ann’s is medical. She’s a giant and didn’t get the giant sized bladder to go with the package.” I told him.

“I never got around to asking. It wasn’t my business. Then she was out of it when we dated, so I never really thought about it.” I admitted.

“The doctors were surprised when she finally gained control.” She told me.

“Oh really? They didn’t expect her to get it back.” I asked.

“She hadn’t ever really ever had it babe. They told her it was surprising she’d gained control at all and that it was likely she’d lose it eventually.” Becca elaborated.

“She wore all the time? Till when?” I asked.

“Yes, 14, still not the point.” She whined exasperated.

“Eh… sorry. What were you going to tell me. I love you. Remember that.” I told her.

“Well, I was super drunk while we watched Frozen and then some Netflix… I… Uh… wet the diaper a few times. Fucking cool way to drink if you can get over the head thing.” She shrugged.

“I’ll keep that in mind. Seems pretty gross though.” I told her, but she just shrugged again.

“Anyway, I sort of accidentally got off on Ann’s thigh.” She told me.

I cut her off, “So you cheated on me… With Ann?” I said aloud not really asking. 

She took her time explaining the play by play on how she “sort of, in a way” had sex with Ann. I was floored. To be honest, I was also super turned on. The thought of the two women I love most in my life making out and getting each other off was going to be a great mental video to direct and reply… exhaustively. But, I was still fuming mad. 

“Say something!” She whined and whimpered.

“I can’t…” I stuttered.

tries to find paper bag....

So umm, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but I don't think the corrections I made when you sent me the draft got saved. :/ like, here at the end:

6 hours ago, diapersnpaws said:

The thought of the two women I love most in my life making out and getting each other off was going to be a great mental video to direct and reply… exhaustively. But, I was still fuming mad. 

I changed that to Replay since I thought that's what you meant. But there it is. Just the way you wrote it before. I have no idea what happened.

Thanks for the compliment!

I asked Wanna to help... I may weave a fun story, but English major I am not. If you see something screwed up or just want to chat feel free to message me. Thanks again.

Thank you wanna for your hard work!

8 hours ago, diapersnpaws said:

Thank you wanna for your hard work!

It is my pleasure to help such an amazing writer like yourself to create a masterpiece such as this. Plus I get to see chapters early! Which is well worth the price of fixing typos, something I would gladly do (and sometimes VERY MUCH wish I could do) anytime I'm reading a story.

Six months ago I joined DD simply because I love stories and wanted to let my favorite authors know how much I was enjoying their work. I never imagined I would be helping one of said authors to write a masterpiece! This has been a dream come true! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well now that had to be a tough conversation but if he was actually turned on by the thought of his two girls being together then he should be okay with what went down. Heck he might even be open to having a good time with the three of them. I really enjoyed the two chapters and would have loved to give it a like but ran out again for the day. 

Well, remember Ann has an issue where she can't feel sexual attraction to someone unless she's already established an emotional / romantic. For her, it's a slow build from trust to friendship from friendship to a almost familial love then she can finally find someone attractive. That physical attraction grows with love and trust over time. 

Trent had his shot. She jumped out on an emotional limb, in Ann's universe, and he "cheated" on her and crushed his opportunity. 

I spanked the internet and she confessed a term I've never heard of before "demisexual". There's an "ism" for everything as it turns out!

So, the current dynamic is a newly sexually awakened (to one person) Ann, a totally heterosexual female Becca, and a totally heterosexual male Trent living under the same roof with complex relationship dynamics between each. There's a marriage at jeopardy and several friendships, not to mention being in the same house. Fortunately, the Finn's made sure there was outside access to both floors!

46 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Well, remember Ann has an issue where she can't feel sexual attraction to someone unless she's already established an emotional / romantic. For her, it's a slow build from trust to friendship from friendship to a almost familial love then she can finally find someone attractive. That physical attraction grows with love and trust over time. 

Trent had his shot. She jumped out on an emotional limb, in Ann's universe, and he "cheated" on her and crushed his opportunity. 

I spanked the internet and she confessed a term I've never heard of before "demisexual". There's an "ism" for everything as it turns out!

So, the current dynamic is a newly sexually awakened (to one person) Ann, a totally heterosexual female Becca, and a totally heterosexual male Trent living under the same roof with complex relationship dynamics between each. There's a marriage at jeopardy and several friendships, not to mention being in the same house. Fortunately, the Finn's made sure there was outside access to both floors!

yeah i was seriously thinking Ann sounded demi

Birch House

Chapter 11

--- Becca ---

“Say something Trent!” I huffed at him openly begging him to understand.

“I don’t know what to say.” He snapped staring ahead blankly.

“I didn’t really cheat. I wasn’t… It was Ann for fucks sake! She wouldn’t hurt us. I was drunk with my best FEMALE friend. It was fine. I will be fine. It’s no big deal. I was just still revved up from that magical fuck fest you gave me, and well the diapers were new, I don’t know about that… and the TV was sexy… God Trent! I’m just so fucking sorry!” I wailed. 

I curled up in the bed too terrified to meet his gaze. It was so unlike me. I was the leader in our relationship. I set the tones. I set the rules. I defined the boundaries. I kept Trent in line not the other way around. My face covered in my terrified hands, I waited to see which future that I was bound to.  

“I… Did you cheat on me?” He asked me pain in his voice.

“I don’t feel like I did.” I rushed. “I feel like I stumbled on something… something like bondage or something.” I tried to deflect.

“But she’s a person! A person I know! Someone I’d have to look in the eye! A person who owns half this damn house!” He shouted getting fired up.

“I didn’t mean it. I wasn’t… it was like she was a toy, a vibrator or something. Not the person. I didn’t even know what was happening. It was so fast. I was so drunk...” I whimpered.

“Do you love her?” He asked me.

“You know I do.” I told him pleading.

“Do you want me to leave?” He sounded miserable the fight visibly fading from his body.

“NO BABE! I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I MARRIED YOU. I HAVE REAL SEX WITH YOU. I WANT YOU HOME WITH ME ALL THE TIME. IT’S YOUR DICK I DREAM ABOUT.” I yelled.

“Do you dream about her too?” He begged me with his eyes.

“IT’S YOUR BABIES I WANT TRENT!”

“Do you love her?” He asked again very stoically.

“You mean romantically?” I asked terror in my heart.

“Yeah, Rebecca, do you love your best friend as a girlfriend, a lover, a wife?” He clarified. 

I paused totally freaked out by his question.  

“That says everything I need to know. You couldn’t answer me.” He told me standing calmly.

“Trent, No! I was just shocked.” I watched him walk toward the bedroom door.

“You shouldn’t be shocked. It should have been immediate, and you certainly haven’t denied it yet.” He pointed out.  

His words smacked me in the face again.  

Should I have had an immediate denial on my tongue? Should his question have freaked me out that much? I didn’t really feel that way about Annie did I? 

I felt my head cock to the side in a quick twerk, “Listen, you shocked me so bad. I’ve never thought that way about Ann!” I screamed at his back willing him to stop.

He paused and turned around, “You don’t... You don’t sound confident enough. I think I have the answer I need. You cheated on me! How many times have I promised your ass I’d never cheat on you! Do you know how many times I’ve had to turn girls down?!? I loved you Rebecca! I still love you, but I’m so mad right now. I’m even more mad because I’m turned on too.” He yelled and slammed his hand into the frame of my door causing a shudder to ripple through Birch House.

“Don’t leave pissed Trent. You just got home. Let’s just calm down and eat or something. Don’t leave. This isn’t like that. It was an accident. I was drunk.” I begged whimpering and crawling toward him.

“I get it. That’s why I don’t drink anymore. It's hard isn’t it? Dealing with what you did? What have you done to Ann?!? That’s the worst part! She has that condition. It’s like picking on a handicap kid! She can’t love you back that way Ann. You cheated on me with someone who can never return your feelings!” He thundered turning to leave again.

“She doesn’t know I remember.” I told him as a last shot at forgiveness.

“What?” He paused.

“I lied. I woke up this morning and pretended like I was so drunk, that I couldn’t remember.”

“Why?” He asked.

“It’ll kill her if you leave because we cheated and she didn’t even feel anything. It was super weird. I don’t know what happened, but I swear it wasn’t cheating.” I begged him.

“Then why did you have to lie?” He challenged a decision slipped over him and his shoulders rose and his posture changed. 

He paused to look me over. My body language displayed the desperation I was feeling. I could smell it wafting off me. I could smell his anger and disappointment. I could see the betrayal he felt. And, I loathed myself. I was such a fucking failure. He didn’t deserve this, and neither did I. I really hadn’t done anything that couldn’t have been forgiven, that I wouldn’t have forgiven him for.  

I was balling by then, “No clothes even came off. You let that dude get further with me last year on Spring Break!” I threw my hail mary.   

I hadn’t wanted to defend myself that way. Frankly, I didn’t think I’d need to defend myself. I was as pissed as Trent was, but I wasn’t going to let my anger free. I didn’t give two fucks about being mad. I cared about salvaging my marriage! 

“Alright look. I wasn’t going to go back out, but this… happened.” He waved his hands between us. “They need another run tomorrow. It’s an all day thing. Not overnight, but all day. I’m going to take that run and clear my head… think a little bit. I’m not leaving you, but I’m hurt and very very angry.” He told me facing the living room door.  

“You have to text me some while you’re gone. I don’t want you to forget me.” I prophesied.

“I’m not leaving Rebecca. I just need to calm down before I say things that we’ll regret, things we can’t come back from. I’ll text you, but give me some space.” 

Then he was gone. He walked out the door without a kiss, hug, or an ‘I love you’. He left and I balled. I wailed and howled my misery in the foyer of my house behind a door that felt so final.  

The insulation at Birch House must have been amazing because I never heard a peep from Annie, and she never came to check on me, no matter how much noise I made.

Everyone is leaving me...

--- Ann ---

It had been six days since whatever-that-was happened between Becca and I. All my effort  went into trying to forget, but I wasn’t able to. I hadn’t forgotten a single frame of that mental film. It was on loop in my head from moment to moment. I hadn’t had to look at anything online to help me with my physical needs since then. That was the first time in my life that I pleased myself with a real person, the first time I brought pleasure to someone else... 

Each night in my bed, I had lain there, freshly diapered, and fought a losing battle against those memories. There was an internal court battle going on as my moral light and dark sides lawyered up and litigated the situation. It was an argument of justification for my internal record books!  

To make things worse, I’d had a couple of accidents… during the day. I was back to being in the bathroom most of my time. Yesterday, I’d been forced to start going to the toilet preemptively, every hour and a half! My nerves were shot, my control appeared to be failing, and I’d… something’d with my best friend! I had plenty of time to wallow in my own misery sucking myself deeper into the miasma of depression. 

I berated myself for my terrible behavior and then excused it away in the next moment cycling through points of view. That had given me a loose stomach all week. My nerves way over producing stomach acid liquefying everything I ate. In the end, all six nights, my dirty little hand snaked its way over, around, and under my night time diaper while I drew on those images frame by frame.  

I recalled each touch of her fingers and each caress of her breath. I remembered her rigid body as she worked her way into a frenzy against me. I could remember the feel of her soggy diaper on my thigh. How the plastic shell, wet with sweat, stuck to my leg as she ground it into me. It was the single most arousing moment of my life.  

I remembered with all of my senses. It was a magical moment for me and despite all the trouble that moment brought us, I was beginning to think it had been worth it. That stolen few minutes of intimacy was invaluable to someone like me.  

I got off for the seventh night since my Mom left, and I still hadn’t seen or heard from Becca. I missed her. I wanted to talk to her, but I was so very afraid.  

Maybe I’ve masturbated enough to get over it, or contain myself at least. 

Fudgenuggets! 

I fussed in my mind as I wet my diaper a short twenty minutes after I’d put it on. I was exhausted. The week had been terrible. I couldn’t sleep and working was nearly impossible. I watched the carport like a hawk. I had watched Mom leave and so had Trent an hour or so later. He hadn’t come back until Monday night. I was such a coward and a terrible friend. I hadn’t checked on Becca. That was eating me up too. Trent had only stayed Monday night and Wednesday night at home, both nights coming in late and leaving early.  

I was worried for them. I was worried I’d forced myself on my drunken friend and violated everything I could in that moment. I was worried I’d destroyed three lives, and still… all I could think about was Becca.

--- Becca ---

I miss Annie so much. I can’t smell her downstairs anymore. I can’t smell Trent in my bedroom either. Trent’s scent is stale, muted. It smells like me all over but what I’ve lost is fading away. I’m such a terrible bitch. Poor Annie. She’s probably a mess. 

Trent is way overreacting about this. I was honest. I didn’t mean anything that happened, and I didn’t mean anything by it either. I didn’t let it go any further. I confessed right away.  

The ass hasn’t even checked on his “best friend.” She’s up there probably going through the toughest shit of her life and neither of us are there for her.  

God!!! It’s been almost two months! I don’t give two shits about that fucking fence anymore. I just want my fucking husband back.  

[Me] I made lunch…

[Trent] Thanks. Leave it outside?

[Me] Cool in here. Have lunch with me?

[Trent] I’m almost done. Just leave it outside, or I’ll just eat it later. 

Damn him! Fucking pig shitting fuck pickles! I stomped in circles snapping my jaws at the air.  

I’d been involuntarily celibate for nearly sixty days. It was fucking torture! Trent and I were young. One of the foundations of our relationship was constant attentive adventurous fucking. I had a minor lapse in judgement that I had more than suffered the penalty for. I was starting to feel righteously pissed off myself, and my fucking horn, that’s what I was calling the cyst thing on my ass, was the most annoying thing of it. 

Time for the big guns. I sighed trying to get my head in the right space for sexy. 

I put my phone down and slipped on my laciest sheer white thong. My ass looked amazing even with Mount St. Horn-ious poking out. My ass cheeks were the main attraction not the surgical bandage I was using to cover the horn growing above my ass. I tugged it up tight giving my freshly shaven puss a delicious-looking camel toe. The skin of my vag was a much darker shade than my regular skin tone now, nearly black, and showed through the sheer material seductively. I sprayed his favorite perfume on myself and lightly rubbed on some glitter lotion across my dark nips and abs and in my panties. 

I pulled my pixie cut white hair up into an intricate set of braids wrapped around my head like a crown. I did my makeup minimally, cause it was hot out, and I wanted to get hotter. 

[Me] Bringing lunch. Meet me at the patio. Cold Beer and T&A! 

Ok. Don't be nervous bitch. He’s already checked out. If your marriage is salvageable then you got to do something drastic. Shake that shit loose. 

Trent made his way up the hill to the house. He was half naked, not the business half, but the fun to look at half. I crave cock like some chicks crave chocolate, but they aren’t all that fun to look at. Now Trent’s sweaty man-chest that was something of glory. His love trail had grown thicker and darker since I’d seen it last, maybe higher too. My mouth watered and my long tongue snaked out to gather the moisture from the corners of my mouth.  

I shaved for this. His ass better appreciate it! 

I’d prepared myself for striking out, but prayed that I wouldn’t. He had no idea how difficult it was to keep a lady-like appearance these days. I’d went from shaving once a week, which was really more of a touch up, to shaving daily! Well, I shaved daily if I wanted to be hair free. Strangely, I had to shave almost all of my body except my pussy. It was weird.  

Getting older sucka da donkey balls! 

That’s another doctor I need to see. So head guy for smelling and hearing, eye guy for vision getting weird, and skin guy for color changes and the hairy shit.  

Fuck that! I want my bell rung. Sexy hips go! I thought sauntering out onto the patio, mostly naked, to deliver my husband his food.  

It was time. This was sort of the same thing as the Rose Ceremony on the Bachelor. I fucking hate that show. I closed the sliding glass patio door and turned around confidently. I put a genuine smile on my face cause well, my man had pecks! Really delicious pecks! 

“Lunch is served!” I told him holding a plate loaded with a sandwich and chips in one hand and a cold ass beer in the other with my hip cocked to the side and a wicked smile on my face.  

Trent looked from my smile to my chest causing my nipples to tighten. I gently shook my tits so that they swayed gently while he watched them. I was a peacock enjoying the attention. A lecherous smile spread across his face as his eyes trailed down my body. His look changed from arousal to cautiousness.  

“How’s Ann doing? You know with her diaper thing.” He asked me.  

Fucking seriously! 

“I don’t know.” I told him running a black painted sharpe fingernail down his bare chest leaving a narrow red raised line on his skin. “I haven’t talked to her in a couple months.” I told him loving the feel of his skin dragging against my nail.

“I promised Mrs. Smith we’d keep an eye on her.” He told me as his wanton look returned. 

That’s the look I want on his face! Woo hoo! 

I pushed Trent’s sweaty body down into the patio chair and straddled his legs. I arched my back and reached behind me sitting his plate down. I brought the cold as hell beer around between us, and brushed the can over my nipples. They immediately popped to attention as I ran them over the mouth of the beer can.  

I let it rest between my tits and leaned forward to kiss my husband for the first time in weeks. Our mouths crushed together and he squealed like a little girl.  

“Shit that’s cold as hell!” He laughed taking the can from me.

I shrugged, “Felt good to me.” I told him arching my back and stretching in his lap.  

He took a huge drink of his beer and set it on the table beside us. My arched back pushed my boobs in his face, and the natural light caused them to shimmer like gems. He took the invitation. His mouth full of cool beer inhaled my nipple. It felt amazing. I was wetter than I ever remember being. My thong was saturated and I was probably getting Trent’s cargo shorts wet.  

“Fuck, I’ve missed you.” I screamed not caring if the neighbors or God heard me.

“You too babe.” He told me drawing a hickey on my right tit. “Let’s go to the room.”

“Nope, I made lunch for my working man.” I laughed tearing off a bit of sandwich pushing it towards his mouth.

“Eat up.” Perky, that’s how I tried to sound, but I’m pretty sure it came off slutty. 

Eh… That works too. 

I tugged his cargo pants off him followed quickly by his underwear. I left him nude while I stood up smiling at him and took my top all the way. 

“I’ll have my lunch, you have yours.” I licked my  lips and inhaled the scent of his manhood kneeling between his hairy legs.

“So freaking hot!” He choked out around his bite of sandwich.  

I took Trent into my mouth and simply enjoyed pleasing him. My knees hurt kneeling on the deck, but enduring that pain was an apology of another type. I was determined to apologize with all my skill. I apologized the fuck out of Trent! 

He was so distracted by my hard work that it took him almost ten full minutes to eat his sandwich. I ended up finishing him off about the same time that he finished his food. He pulled me up as I was swallowing him down.  

“God babe, that was amazing.” He told me kissing me.  

We thoroughly apologized to each other on the back deck not giving a fuck who could see or hear us. Eventually, we stumbled to the bedroom for a nap a while later. We woke up in the late afternoon in each other’s arms for the first time in months. I was deliriously happy.  

“Babe, I’m trying. I’m sorry, and I promise I’m trying.” He told me softly.

“I’m trying too. I needed you in me. I was afraid Trent. Genuinely afraid. I thought I’d lost you.” I cried softly. I. Never. Cry.

“I was too.” He said softly. 

We made slow intimate love to each other happy to be with each other in our bedroom again. We ate in bed and passed out in each other’s arms that Saturday night. We woke up early the next Sunday morning and went outside to finish his fence.  

“Babe.” Trent said pointing to the house with a head nod.  

Ann was walking up the stairs with a few bags in her arms. My heart went out to her and I felt restless seeing her. I could never forget my best friend. I was something of an empty husk without her. I needed Ann in my life again, but I was too afraid to screw up my mended bridge with Trent. I’d made my choice. I took one last longing look at my leggy friend and got back to work on the fence not looking back again. 

“We need to check on her. We’ve had our problems, but we have been shitty friends.” Trent finally said.

“Trent…” I faltered. 

“No Babe, we promised Mrs. Smith. She’s my best friend next to you and your best friend period. I get that. I’ll try hard not to be jealous. I promise, but we are a trio not a duo. I knew I was buying a relationship with Ann when I asked you to marry me.” He sighed. “Just not in a naked or orgasmic way…” 

I wiped the sweat from my forehead, “Alright Trent. You have my word. Nothing will happen between us again. Sides no clothes came off. Nothing naked happened.”

“I believe you’ll do your very best Babe.” He told me standing next to me and patting my head. I beamed at his praise.

“How do we fix this?” He asked.

“Well, remember she doesn’t know I remember. Prolly figured it out by now. She’s a smarty pants, but sometimes she misses shit with social things. Too much alone time.” I nodded standing.

“Well, we are finished here. We need to celebrate. How about a barbeque? What’s Ann’s favorite?” He asked.

“Fuck if I care! Meat! Ribs Baby. Momma needs Ribs!” I squealed. “You go get the stuff and I’ll get her.” I laughed. 

[Me] Annie?

[Ann] Rebecca? 

Fuck. I’m in so much trouble if she’s using my whole name. She answered though! 

[Me] … I miss you. 

Five minutes passed. 

[Ann] I’ve missed you too.

[Me] How are you?

[Ann] Still dealing.

[Me] I’m sorry.

[Ann] Me too.

A few more minutes passed.

[Ann] For what?

[Me] Huh?

[Ann] What are you sorry for?

[Me] Falling off the face of the planet for like, months…

[Ann] How’s Trent?
[Me] Happy right now. Satisfied. Getting the meats! We’re grillin!

[Ann] Good to hear. Parking has been sort of sparse lately. I was worried.

[Me] Yeah… Not been an awesome couple of months for us.

[Ann] Me either. I’m still soggy.

[Me] Babe, I’m so sorry.

[Ann] It is what it is.

Twenty minutes pass.

[Me] Can I come up?

[Ann] I need you too.

You need me too? Alright! Calm down… I stood and focused.

[Me] Yeah, I need a hug too.

• Like 1

Wow! Such emotions! ♡♡♡

But seriously, two months? TWO FREAKIN MONTHS!!?? How can you just skip all of that? I mean, I'm sure you have your reasons, you're the mastermind. But seeing as Becca went through such drastic changes over the first few days, how have 2 months gone by and she's still basically the same as far as her "transformation" goes? And why hasn't she gone to the doctor yet? TWO FREAKIN MONTHS!!!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a little emotionally wrapped up in all this. :)

So... Two months sounds like a long time and all three characters have gone through a lot. Some of it will be discussed as we go, but this isn't a story about life's dramas only, it's about the things happening to Annie and Becca. Not much has escalated in that area... Not yet.

Plus, for those who read The Woes of Maddison Page, I've already explored a life tracking story. We are exploring something new in those book! 

Lastly, shock and denial are strong things that can wrap time in a cacoon while the ignore thier problems. Besides, they are all super busy. You'll see.

Birch House

Chapter 12

--- Ann --- 

I hadn’t laid eyes on Becca in weeks, and it was killing me. It had taken me longer than that first week to work her out of my system, but I was diligent. I was back to normal emotionally, except I had lost my best friend.  

I was thrilled to hear from her. 

I’d talked to Mom much more frequently over the last couple months even Daddy had started calling me twice as often. Don’t get me wrong, I loved talking to Mom. She was action girl pushing me forward but Daddy was my rock keeping me steady. As my parents, they had sensed a change in my life, Mom knew about my wet nights, but Daddy didn’t. He just knew something was wrong and that I needed him. 

Honestly, they had good reason to be concerned. I was a mess.  

After they’d helped me clear my head, I’d thrown myself into my work. I’d completed seven minor contracts and was once again flush with cash. I’d planned to take a few days off before I called Al’s buddy that needed my help, that was looking like it was going to be a big project. One I wasn’t excited to get started on either. It might require some travel… Blah! I was seriously thinking about going to Mom and Daddy’s for a few days, maybe even a week. I had needed out of this house, but maybe… just maybe, things were changing. Maybe I had a reason to stay... 

I was worried about Becca more than anything else. She was having potentially serious health problems, and I was dying to know if she was OK. Mom knew we’d had had a falling out of some kind, but I’d kept the details to myself. In fact, I wasn’t even sure Becca knew why I’d started avoiding her. I felt miserable about where our relationship was. I needed to fix it, but I wasn’t sure Becca would want too.  

I had just stopped talking to her, cold turkey. I hadn’t felt like I had a choice, but I thought I was ready to see her again. I was almost certain I could see her without doing anything... untoward.  

She knocked at my bedroom door while I was sorting my feelings.  

Deep breaths Ann. Keep your hands to yourself! 

“Come in.” I called out from my bed trying not to let anxiousness seep into my voice.

“Hey.” Becca said awkwardly walking in the room.

“Hey.” I replied staring down at my comforter.  

Well, so far so horribly uncomfortable… Ugh! 

The tenor in my room was sad and tense, but my heart fluttered in excitement anyway. I couldn’t tell if it was desire, or if I simply missed her. I found that I wanted one of her hugs, the ones I used to dread. I missed the tinkling sounds of her jewelry that used to annoy me... 

Focus! Big girl panties on… Let’s do this! HA! That’s funny. Big girl panties… hahahaha 

“Sit with me?” I asked her testing the waters and terrified that our report was broken.

“Yeah.” She said a smile creeping on her face. 

What an amazing smile. Hey her teeth look weird…  

“You still in bed?” She asked sitting down and patting my covered knee. 

Instinctively, I arched my eyebrow and looked at the covers again. So much of our relationship was based on a loving sarcasm that was impossible for me to hold back. I was worried, that I’d pushed too hard too fast though. So I waited. 

“Fuck you, you know what I mean!” She huffed crossing her arms over her chest smiling.

“I know what you meant.” I laughed looking down at my lap. 

Yahtzee! The banter is fine. OK. I can work with this. I can do friends… But, that smile. Sweet baby Jesus! 

Hearing her cuss at me felt like angels strumming harps on sunny clouds! A smile crept up on my face splitting the oppressive air in the room. I took a deep breath and prepped to deliver my speech.  

“Listen, I’m sorry. I mean it.” Becca told me surprising me before I could get started.

“Why are you sorry?” I asked. “I’m sorry because I freaked and didn’t talk to you for forever.”

“It’s been rough with Trent. I… I did something that it took Trent and I a while to work through. Guess we are still figuring it out.” She told me with a tremble in her voice.  

Does she know?!?! 

“God, I just made all that harder on you falling off the face of the planet.” I started to sniffle finding new layers to my own misery.

“Hey quit! Today is a day for a celebration! Fence is finished.” She told me. “There’s gonna be meat too! I’m going to make a mess outa my face girl. Bikinis and Ribs! Sexy backyard time!” 

I leaned forward and laid my head on her shoulder. I was so glad to have her here, but I hadn’t been asleep. She knew that cause I saw them watch me walk up the stairs earlier this morning.  I was covered with my comforter for another reason.  

“Listen, I have something to tell you.” I started, but Becca interrupted me.

“Nope, let’s just pretend the last couple of months never happened. It’s better that way.” Becca decided nodding her certainty.

“Alright, but… I can’t, not all of it. This last one’s been a particularly bad month Becks.” I told her tears in my voice and real tears dripping down my nose.

“W… What… Uh... “ She stuttered. 

I decided the best thing I could do was show her. I took a deep breath and stood up. My pink princess Rearz diaper was on full display and predictably wet.  

“Shit Babe. Did the diaper demon take your day times afterall?” Becca’s lip quivered in sympathy for me.

“You can’t cry! I can’t hold it together if you cry!” I whined.

“Fuck Fine!” She said standing up shaking her body like a wet dog. 

She hugged me tightly and I felt so much better.  

“So are you full time now?” She asked.

*Sigh* “Yeah. I might as well be six again. I guess I have a little control, but I have almost no notice. I get no real time to get to a toilet.” I sniffed.

“Fuckety Mother lickin sack of butt smokin asshats!” Becca said kicking one of my pillows that had been lying on the floor.

“Your mouth Becks. So filthy.” I chided her out of reflex while covering my mouth laughing. 

We both laughed hard and the tension in my room cleared. 

Yep her teeth are definitely weird. 

“What happened?” She asked me.

“Well, I stopped talking to you in part because of this. My daytime control started slipping right after Mom left. I tried pull-ups for a while, but they just don’t fit me right. I kept leaking.” I told her.

“I don’t know what to say. You know I don’t give two fucks right?” She smiled at me. “It’s cute.” She whispered to softly for me to hear.

“I know you don’t care, but I just wanted to be able to use the bathroom… at least at home. I mean it’s only ten feet away, but as soon as I get the memo and stand, I’m empty before I get anywhere.” I folded my hands in my lap staring at them.

“Damn, that’s almost worse than not knowing.” She muttered.

“Exactly!” I was so relieved she understood.  

I’m just glad someone gets it. God, I missed her so much! 

Knowing I needed to go and not being able to make it was more humiliating than just wetting my pants! I had really struggled with that over the last few weeks. Mom had constantly badgered me not to worry and just ‘Let it Flow’. I was so tired of Frozen puns. Dads don’t have the market cornered on terrible lame jokes. Moms can get in on that action too! 

“Ok, so bottom line. Your ass is padded 24/7 now. You still shitting in the toilet?” She asked me trying to understand the new dimensions of my situation.

“Yes! I mean, I mean I have to pay a bit more attention than I used to, but I have plenty of time to address number twos... at home anyway.” I told her embarrassed.

“I’ve seen you leave a couple times. So you are doing some stuff outside the house. That’s good.” She told me working hard for the silver lining.

“I mean, it’s not like I haven’t been out diapered before, but I need to get new clothes. I’m going to miss my pant suits.” I sighed depression creeping in around my edges.

“Meh, pants are overrated! Your legs look better in skirts anyway.” She told me. 

AHHHH! She likes my legs! GASP! Bad girl. Stop it. Focus... 

“So, when’s the BBQ?” I asked trying to shift the conversation.

“Well, two-ish… Trent’s went to town to get the food. I’m fetching you. We can sit in the shade on the downstairs deck while we wait.” She smiled at me hugging me again. 

She pulled me into the hug and buried her nose in my hair. Becca inhaled and barked a bit having sniffed a few hairs into her nose. I smiled and snuggled into her. I had grown used to her sniffing like I had her hugs. It was just Becca now.  

“Hey… Uh did you ever get to the doctor? No tumors or anything right?” I asked suddenly worried.

“Not yet.” She started, but I interrupted.

“Look, we’ll get those appointments next week and knock it out. I was going to take some time off anyway.” I told her suddenly motivated.

“Yes Ma’am. It just got away from me cause of the Trent stuff, and school, and uh… life n’shit.” She sighed.

“Well, you’re shagging your old man again so we can focus on you now that your vagina has something to focus on.” I told her determined and giggling.

“Ok… So bikinis and Ribs!!!” She agreed as I heard her stomach growl.

“Well, I can do a bikini top…” I told her unsure. I didn’t relish showing my body like Becca did.

“You’re going to look amazing no matter what you wear. You’re kinda hot ya know?” She told me kissing my forehead.  

My Lord I needed that. I needed a bit of praise from Becca! She thinks I’m hot! 

Wait! Ann! She’s Trent’s. She doesn't want you that way.

--- Becca --- 

I had two bridges on the mend now, and we were on our way to celebrate another good thing in our lives. The finishing of the fence gave our remote house total privacy. Well, unless somebody was airborne or someshit! Things were definitely looking up at Birch House. 

Let the birds fucking stare! I’m so going to be nude most of the time! I’m a streaker and I know it. I began to sing in my head. 

I helped Ann pick out her skimpiest bikini top, partly for my own pleasure, but mainly to remind Trent how fucking hot our housemate is. I mean damn. Tall and waif thin, all she needs is pointy ears and she’d be some kinda elf from that movie with the short guys and the dragon!  

“What are we going to do about the bottoms?” She asked me shyly.

“Well, if it was me stuck in a diaper, I guess I’d go topless so no one would look at what I was wearing around my waist.” I laughed.

“Becks! Seriously. What am I supposed to wear over this thing?” She asked me patting her padded ass. 

My God, I’ve missed my pet name on her lips! 

“Well, you got…” I rummaged through her stuff. “You have a choice of not covering the diaper and owning it, the bikini bottoms over the diaper, or some kinda shorts or skirt or something. I’d look hot in a skimpy top and some skater shorts, but I bet you don’t have anything like that.” I suggested.

“I could do a skirt and some workout shorts I guess.” Ann shrugged.

“That’s not very hot! We are supposed to be young 20 somethings wearing skimpy clothes to show Trent how much we appreciate that soul sucking fence of his.” I fussed.

“Well, I could just go without if you two don’t care if I pee on your deck.” She just laughed throwing out a last resort.

“To bad we don’t have a pool. You could just step into the grass to pee and be all wet from swimming and no one would know.” I pointed out unhelpfully.

“We don’t though!” She whined.

“I’m not getting you outside in the bikini bottoms am I?” I asked honestly hoping she’d take that option.

“Nope.” Ann huffed and plopped back down on the bed. 

Her frame was so petite, despite her height, that her tiny chest didn’t even show the impact of plopping down on her bed. I shook my head at that. My girls aren’t record breakers, but gravity still gets a say when flop around!  

I thought about this shitty situation and what I was hoping to do with this BBQ. I wanted to draw Ann back into our lives. I needed my bestie back and I was willing to do about anything for her. I tried to imagine what Robin would tell me to do about her daughter. 

What would Robin do? …  

Fucking brilliant! Now if I can just keep my fucking pussy to myself this time, this will be great. 

“Look, you aren’t going to like this, so let me just throw it out there. I’m gonna channel your Mom for a moment.” I told Ann catching her eyes with mine so she’d know I was as serious as hell.

“Ok…” She said looking away.  

“Change into the black bikini top. It’s got some frills and covers more, and it will look great with your diaper! We’ll put your hair in pigtails and you can wear your black Hello Kitty canvas shoes. Oh, and a pair of those black HK thigh highs. You’ll look fucking cute as hell.” I suggested proudly. 

I got the pieces together for her and she changed tops with her back facing me. I let my mind drift over the thought of Ann, particularly my interest in her body. I didn’t generally find girls sexually arousing, but could find them entertaining to look at. I could appreciate a beautiful woman, but that didn’t mean I needed to get sweaty on top of her.  

But, as Ann pulled her last shoe on and I pulled her hair into the sexy-as-fuck pigtails, I found myself short of breath.  

“Where ya going?” I asked as she made for her bathroom.

“Put on my face.” She answered as if it were plain to see.

“Nah, it’s like the surface of the sun out there. No makeup girly. You’ll sweat it off Baby.” I told her catching up.  

Ann made her way to her bathroom dressed like a goth baby girl on Halloween. I stood behind her slender frame with more curves and being much shorter in my skimpy ass blue bikini as she closed the door and got a look at herself in the full length mirror.  

“I look like a drunk idiot on going to a costume party wearing a diaper as a swimsuit bottom!” Ann gasped.

“Nah, you’ll look fucking hot. That black on pale shut-in skin… Amazing! Hell, I’m going to have to go bare ass naked to get Trent’s attention with you all dressed up like this.” I laughed. 

Ok… Now I’m turned on. Going to have to check the porn-o-verse and see if other people get off on this shit. Rule 34… Someone’s got to! 

“You could always get one of the Molicare diapers from the drawer. They’re the white ones. Do your slutty blue top and swap out for a diaper then wear my blue and white HK tights. I don’t have any Kitty shoes, but we could be matching costume sluts!” She laughed. 

Oh, I want too. Especially if I’m going to drink. That’s probably not safe though. Me + diapers + booze didn’t work out well last time.  

You have an adult chaperone tonight though! A paranoid one… It should be fine. But, I couldn’t convince myself. It was just to risky. 

“I’ll do the tights and do some white workout shorts. Not sure Trent could handle us both all sexed up with diapers and shit.” I amended “I have some white canvas shoes I can wear. It’ll work. I’ll look close.” I decided.  

I changed my clothes while Ann fixed up a diaper bag. I couldn’t believe it, but if she were going to spend all afternoon outside with us, there’d be no need to be running up and down the stairs all afternoon, at least she could change downstairs this way.  

I texted Robin and Trent a picture of Ann that I took when she wasn’t looking. 

[Me] Patched up with Annie...

[Rob] Good news sweety. We’ve been worried.

[Rob] How are you? Did you get to the Doctor? Are you and Trent OK?

[Me] *pic of Ann #2* 3x BBQ Ribs and yard games. Fence Done. Have Annie send ya pics

[Rob] God how adorable! Can’t show Daddy that one, or I’ll be in the yard in that getup.

[Me] You’d be every bit as cute only you’d have the tiny person cute factor too

[Rob] You’re sweet. I’m old and a midget, no worries.

[Trent] WHAT THE HELL!

[Me] No Doc yet. Trying next week. Annie is taking me.

[Rob] I want to know everything! Need me there? Probably won’t get in that fast…

[Me] Told ya she was hot!

[Me] Not unless they find something bad.

[Rob] They won’t cause I’m about to pray God’s ears off.

[Me] Thanks… Mom.

[Trent] You’re not wearing one are you?

[Rob] You know I love it when you call me that.

[Me] I could ;)

[Me] You know I love you!

[Rob] Love you too.

[Trent] I shouldn’t be feeling like this about her!

[Rob] You know. Rearz does a black diaper that would look hot with that outfit.

[Me] I’ll get her some for the next time I drag her outside, she’s 24x7 now.

[Me] Yeah, let’s revisit this when you’re ten beers in…

[Trent] Damn it. Guess I owe you an apology too.

[Rob] 24x7! I’ll call her tomorrow. Love to Annie and Trent. Have fun. Don’t drink too much. Sunscreen.

[Me] We’re both pretty pale, I got SPF 100 for the occasion.

[Me] No apology babe. Just know I love you. No matter what happens. 

OMG! Brain cramp trying to keep those two convos straight!!! 

Wonder if I could get Trent to lotion Annie. I don’t feel safe doing it. Fucking hot bitch.  

We walked outside and setup the BBQ shit for Trent. We dug out a frisbee and a few other things to goof around with in the yard. Then we got all the ice from in the house and setup a cooler for the beer we snagged out of my fridge. 

We ended up lotioning ourselves while shooting the shit about the time we’d missed. I wouldn’t risk touching Ann, and Trent still out at the store so he wasn’t around to keep me sane. It felt amazing catching up with Annie, but it was stunningly hard to keep my hands where they belonged. I’d missed her so badly.  

We were lounging on the back deck in the shade of the upper deck when Trent finally got home. My man loves his meats like I do! Meanwhile, we’d both drifted off napping while we were waiting on Trent. 

The lolita look is working for me.” Trent whispered in my ear.

Don’t wake her. She hasn’t been sleeping.” I whispered back my protective instincts kicking in.

I have to go rub the ribs down anyway. You two finish your nap. Fucking hot. Damn…” He hissed.

Diaper only for her around the house babe. Robin’s rules. Try not to stare. It’s probably wet too. Don’t know if we are supposed to help her not leak or not so follow my lead on that. Night Night babe.” I yawned quietly stretching and then rolled back on myself to sleep in a ball in the lawn chair.  

I thought about it a moment watching Trent out of the corner of my eyes. He was eyeing Ann hard. It looked like he was taking a fucking 3d scan, he stared so hard. I chuffed softly watching him go back in the house. 

That’s it! I was right! I groused pulling the knot on my top. This shit’s coming off! Those are MY pervy stares!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Birch House

Chapter 13

--- Ann ---

I yawned and immediately sat up. I reached for the front of my diaper which was predictably soggy and warm and a million degrees of nasty.

Ugh… Hot swamp diaper… ewe!

I stretched and looked down to make sure I maintained my modesty with my top. Content that I hadn’t escaped, I stood and looked over at Becca my diaper drooping down embarrassingly. I shivered for a couple of reasons. One was the rejection of the nasty warm diaper; the other was a beautiful set of glistening breasts. My best friend’s breasts!

“Becca Phillips! Put your top back on!” I rioted turning my soggy back toward her nudity.

“Meh, shhh. Trent’s rubbing our ribs.” I could hear the innuendo in her voice and was certain she was wiggling her eyebrows proud of her wit. “Don’t get him out here yet! He needs to focus on da meats! He came home and kissed me, which is fucking important right now.” Becca chirped.

“Congratulations!” I interrupted.

“but he couldn’t take his eyes off you…” She yawned.

Poop!

I’m not sure what happened over the next couple of minutes. I mean I know stuff happened, but I wasn’t aware of it. I presume she continued talking, but she’d stood up and stretched…

I couldn’t see anything but her glittering naked boobs. She was like a snake charmer and I was the cobra in a basket… swaying in time with the visual. I was deadly. One strike and I’d poison several relationships, but I was fully in her thrall.

Is that glitter? I’m so screwed… Lord, I’m drooling… argh!

“Are your boobs sparkling?” I asked with a little laugh trying to defuse my ardor and regain my composure.

Becca looked down and rubbed her dark nipples, “I guess. I broke out all the cards yesterday. I had to sex my man up to clear his head. I had too many feels cock-blocking me. He’d crashed like an old computer! So, I rebooted his ass… with mine.”

We laughed together. “Things are better now then?” I asked hopeful that my lecherous behavior hadn’t broken their marriage.

“Well, this shit is tough to wash off, but I don’t mind glittering for you too.” She smiled at me.

“Hey, uh…” I coughed.  “Uh… are they darker?” I asked Becca pointing at her chest unable to avoid my interest.

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking that, but I don’t stare at my tits everyday so I wasn’t fucking sure. They seem like they might be a different color or some shit. They look any different to you?” She asked.

I nodded and started researching on my phone immediately silently acknowledging the fact that I recalled her nipples before this change. She turned around and picked up a few things. I saw her wearing a large bandage on her back that was just barely poking out of her suit bottoms. It just kept me from drooling over her butt.

“Hey what happened to your back?” I asked.

“Well, Trent hasn’t been in bed or the shower with me in a good long while, so I’m not totally sure. I thought it was a big ass pimple or something, but I can’t pop it. It’s tender sometimes.” She told me probing it. “Not right now though.”

“I can look if you want me to. We need to make a list.” I laughed.

“No shit huh?” She laughed.

Sweet Googly Moogly! Did that thing move?!? My Lord. I’m a little terrified.

“So, it could be thyroids, cancer, or vitamins that changed your coloring.” I told her googling her issues. “Might even be genetics. So anything really.” I told her worried about the cancer with all her other issues.

“My pussy’s nearly black it’s so dark, but all the feeling is there and shit. The color just changed slowly. It’s not like it’s falling off er something, just changed.” She told me in a rush.

“Alright, you’ve let this stuff go for months. Let’s keep some perspective here. I’ll get you to Dr. Chu next week and we’ll tell him everything and let him tell us to freak out or not. He’ll schedule the specialist if he thinks you need them.” I told her.

I ran inside and changed my diaper putting the sweaty mess I’d been wearing into a baggy and back into my… diaper bag. Overall, the BBQ went great. We played frisbee and ate until I couldn’t move. Trent and Becca drank until I was the only one sober enough to clean up. I even broke down and had a couple beers myself. My toes got a bit fuzzy, but you need at least one sober person when you're diaper dependent!

I hadn’t had that kind of fun with my little family in a very long time. It really helped me to see Trent and Becca together. Even with her glittery boobs covered in BBQ sauce waving at me, I was able to keep myself in line because of their smiles and stolen kisses. Trent smiled and talked to me like nothing bad had happened, but I kept catching them both looking at me with a new fire in their eyes.

Trent’s eyes still had no effect on me. I liked Trent, but I didn’t love him, therefore, I felt nothing for him in my diaper. He was a good friend as well, but I just didn’t have strong feelings for him beyond that.

Becca on the other hand… Oh, I had very strong feelings for her. I loved her. I thought of her as a sister in my heart. She was my best friend, and I wanted to share my life with her. I wanted her with me for all my experiences. Becca’s fiery eyes… well, they did much, much more for me.

I made it through the night without throwing myself at her, if only just barely.

Our relationship continued to stay on good terms after the fence party. Becca and I were settling back into our old routines, old patterns, but that fire was always burning in someone’s eyes. I was Becca’s friend and only her friend, but I found her distractingly attractive.

We went to the doctor’s office that following week. He listened patiently to everything Becca told him, then poked and prodded her everywhere. In the end, he referred us to a dermatologist, optometrist, and an ENT. Those appointments were all a couple weeks off because nothing caused Dr. Chu any major concern. He’d also scheduled an outpatient exploratory procedure at the hospital for the thing on her butt. That appointment was scheduled for five weeks from our doctor’s visit.

I decided that the medical community can’t get in a hurry no matter how freaked out a person is unless they are actively trying to die! Five weeks was crazy.

About three weeks after the reunification barbeque--that’s how I thought of it--Becca and I were upstairs in my room folded up on my bedroom couch watching Netflix. The newest season of our favorite show had dropped a month back, but we were just finishing up the first season rewatch we’d started that night.

“Full moon tonight.” Becca said offhandedly while running her hands up and down my shin.

Her tactile feedback had been increasing over the last few weeks. It was never anything indecent, but she always flirted with that line. She was always touching me in areas that were socially acceptable, but I was always aroused by her anyway. Given her intense sense of smell, I was embarrassingly certain she knew that and still touched me… innocently.

“Really? One of those super moons? Blood moon?” I asked.

“Nah, just a regular ole full moon.” She yawned.

It’s a strange thing being touched for a few hours in a row. My hands begun to feel… idle. I wanted some contact with Becca too, but I was taking that from where she was laying on me because I honestly feared touching her. That had been enough for most of our cuddle sessions, but my left hand felt odd. I sort of watched it decide, on its own it seemed, to reach down and run my hand along her head with the lay of her hair.

“Mmhmm… Yep, keep doing that.” She told me pushing her head into my hand.

“K.” I said sort of petting my best friend.

“Trent’s out all fucking weekend. Can I crash your couch?” She asked me.

“Uh… sure!” I told her a bit too excitedly.

“Thanks Babe.” She told me and I swear she was fighting to keep from wagging her butt. Her hips didn’t move, but I would swear her bump wiggled anyway.

“This is probably the last one for me. We can start season two tomorrow. I love Netflix Sunday’s.” She sighed and put her chin on my knee.

“We’ll have to go out in the morning then. I don’t have the snack supplies for a binge-a-thon.” I giggled.

I felt my diaper warm up, and Becca’s head twitched and rose off my leg. She tilted her right ear toward me and then her nose. She sniffed the air and looked up at me.

“Hey, uh… diaper check there Babe.” She suggested.

I smiled at her and leaned up a bit palming my crotch. I was soaked. I looked down at her and shook my head smiling at her. She’d taken to reminding me to check them. I sighed and stretched. As I was dropping my arms, I looked down to catch Becca staring at my chest causing me to check it out too. I noticed my peaks were poking intently against my top. I blushed and hopped up flipping Becca upright on the couch.

“I’ll go get us something to drink. It won’t take you too long. You’re just number one.” She nodded leaving the room.

I grabbed my changing supplies and lay down on my bed. I’d started using a baby oil barrier since I ended up back in diapers full time. It slowed down my changes a bit because I had to dry off my hands and use hand sanitizer to remove the oils before fooling with the tapes. Becca had a good sense of when to come back in so I wasn’t worried. She always knew when I was done. We had been avidly avoiding shared nudity since we got back together. It was an unwritten undiscussed rule we’d both agreed to.

While I changed myself, I thought about what the last few weeks had taught us about how comfortable Becca was becoming with her new senses. I could tell her new glasses were bothering her, but I thought they were cute. I loved mine. I considered them Face Accessories! They were part of the character I sell the business world. I had several prescription pares even.

The ear nose and throat guy cleared her. Tests showed that there wasn’t anything wrong with her. Blood workups for cancer concerns came back clear, and the optometrist suggested that it was simi-normal for a college student to suffer vision changes since they spend so much time at the computer or reading books. We got a laugh about that one. The audiologist had no real explanation for her increased sensitivity, but congratulated her on its acuity.

Dr. Chu’s biopsy on her butt came back cancer free too. He thought he could feel something solid in there so her options were down to expensive imaging or the exploratory surgery she had scheduled. He seemed to really want to get in there and poke around, but Becca had shut him down quick telling him it wasn’t hurting anymore. She hadn’t canceled the appointment yet, but I felt like she would in the end. Medical oddities really get the doctor juices flowing so he was still pushing for it. I knew we’d have to get it checked out eventually, but I thought I’d let her hide her head in the sand little longer. Nothing suggested it was urgent anyway.

All in all, I helped her with the cost of a ton of doctor’s visits and we got nothing but weird or good news. We’d had to take a few days of worst case scenario-ing and then let it go. She’d even stopped wearing a bandage over her nub. That’s what I was calling it anyway.

We snuggled back into our cuddly spots, and I sighed happily.

“So we hit the store early tomorrow, right? I wanna hang with you before you’re gone. I can’t fucking believe both of you are gonna be gone for days!” Becca whined.

“I know Becks, and I’m going to hate it. I’ll miss you and I don’t like the public. That’s even worse now. It’s just Tuesday to Thursday though. Won’t Trent be home at night?” I asked.

“Oh, he’ll be here. But, now he’s working on that sidewalk and pool deck. The man can’t sit still. I swear if he wasn’t taking care of me at night, I’d sell his tools!” She complained.

I felt the need to comfort her and was again drawn to pet her. Only this time I didn’t stop my hand at the bottom of her short white hair. I let it slide down her back and along her ribcage. My hand continued down until I bumped her nub. I hadn’t set out to touch it. I had before, but that was very clinically with gloves and everything.

It had sort of shrunk and stuck out more at the same time. It looked less swollen and her darker downy back hair caught in the light of the TV. I had the vaguest impression that it twitched. I pulled my hand back and repeated the circuit. Becca let out a puff of air and relaxed melting into me like snow in the midday sun.

“I’ll give you forever to stop that…” She told me lazily.

“Doesn’t hurt still does it?” I asked.

“Feels… good. Just, keep…” Air puffed out of her face and she passed out.

I kept my hand moving repeating that motion over and over. The skin on the palm of my hand raked across her hair then her shirt and finally the bare skin of her midriff. As my palm left her back at the peak of her nub, I mused at how soothing this was to me too. I giggled at all the empties she’d left on the coffee table and delicately slipped out from underneath her.

I put a throw pillow under her head and covered her with a fleece throw. She was curled up in the same ball she’d be in while laid up against me. I doubted she’d be able to move again until late in the morning, morning person or not. She’d had a lot of alcohol after all.

I got up and stopped Netflix. With an arm load of beer cans, I made my way to my kitchenette. I hip checked the door and dumped the cans in the recycle. I reached up to the top shelf to grab some Clorox Wipes for my coffee table and noticed I was having trouble reaching them.  

I fumbled with my fingertips and caught it falling at my head. My shirt settled back over the top of my diaper hiding the strip of tummy skin that was normally exposed. I yawned and set off to my clean up my room before I lay down.

I’m a night owl, but two am is late, even for me! After I got all the sticky surfaces cleaned and the room restored to normal, I changed my diaper one last time before bed. I changed into a tight tank top and hopped into bed.

I turned on my lamp and hit the remote to turn off the light on the ceiling fan. My room dropped to darkness except for the square pool of gorgeous clear moonlight that my big windows let in. I smiled and settled in to read a bit by moonlight.

At about three am, I finally put my book away. I could hear Becca’s breath change as she drifted deeper into her sleep. She was making some cute sleeping noises and sounded like she was moving a little. I stretched in my bed and rubbed the soles of my feet against my sheet to warm them up. My toes were always cold.

I lay there wishing I’d worn some socks to bed when sleep came and took me away.

• Like 3

You know a chapter is going to be good when one of the first sentences is Hot swamp diaper. :Crylol:

Alright, so we can say with relative certainty that the nub is soon to be Becca’s tail. Now THAT'S gonna be awkward to wake up to when it's grown!

And I guess Ann is shrinking? Huh. I did not see that coming.

Now the only real question is: What is up with Trent? Becca’s turning into a dog, Ann is turning into a baby, and he's... obsessed with renovations? The plot thickens every chapter.

Once again, love this story. ♡

I can honestly understand Becca more now it's clear she knows there's a problem but doesn't want to deal with it, so can relate. Honestly the only reason I'd be more aggressive about getting it checked out is because; One I'm a STEM major and two my anxiety disorder makes a little low key hypochondriac.

This is definitely a different kind of story.  It makes me wonder about the past inhabitants of the house ...  the stories that have faded into the woodwork.  It's almost like the husband is fading into the woodwork.  I've even forgotten his name.  There is some serious stuff happening to the 2 girls.  I also wonder where the past inhabitants are currently, and what is the secret of this house.  Just exactly who are the Finns really?

• 2 weeks later...

Birch House

Chapter 14

--- Ann ---

I woke up Sunday and nawed on something in my mouth mumbling about mornings around it. I stretched both arms out to my sides straining to unlock my sleep tightened muscles. I released my stretch and my thumb landed right back in my mouth. It’s path had been as true as my morning trek to the coffee maker. I smiled remembering how much fun I had last night with my bestie and blinked my eyes to clear the sleep away.

I rubbed my thumb off on my comforter absentmindedly,  and my attention shifted. My mouth sought a different texture… a different shape. I fumbled around trying to satisfy the yearning. I flipped my pillow over not finding whatever was missing. I felt a tingle in the skin on my shoulders shivering up my neck as a touch of panic bounced on my heart strings. I flipped my covers back and it flew through the air landing on my dresser. I rushed over and shoved my pacifier in my mouth.

Guess I was playing with it sometime last night. I hate when I can’t find it. Gah! Anxiety. I shivered.

My sleep laden brain continued to thaw as the night melted away. I rubbed my thighs against the thickness of my diaper giggling around my pacifier about it being super wet. Clear headed, I noticed two things. The first was that Becca had ended up in my bed sleeping on my feet again, and I really needed a new diaper. It was swollen to capacity.

I took a deep breath to yell at Mom for a change, but then I remembered I was living in my own home… Mom wasn’t here, she was at her place.

Poop! I hate growing up! I threw a mental temper tantrum. Just a few years ago, Mom would have changed me when she woke up. I wouldn’t even had to have gotten outta bed!

It was an lingering argument for me. I did hate how outcast my diapers made me, but I totally loved them too. I had a bit of a lazy streak when I was younger and I dealt with my diapers by ignoring them. I’d left it up to Mom as long as I could.

I pushed at Becca with my feet trying to wake her up. My knees were hurting again. I didn’t know if they were achey because of sleeping weird, or if I was growing again. Daddy had warned me about that. Growing pains… “price of beauty”. He’d told me.

Whatever!

I puffed my cheeks and blew air around my paci. I rolled over dropping my legs to the ground groaning a bit as my knees picked up a touch of pressure. I put my pacifier in my nightstand and smiled around my thumb that quickly took its place. I waddled over to my changing table and nabbed a diaper before climbing on top of it.

If I hurry, I can get back to bed before Mrs. Morning Sunshine Smiley Pants wakes up and won’t let me go back to sleep! We can watch Netflix later.

I slid off the changing table and made longing eyes at my bed. I felt around my chest for my binkie. It wasn’t strapped to my shirt, so my thumb was in my mouth before I had a moment to feel empty. I sighed wishing someone would have changed me instead of me doing all the work. I missed my Mom.

I heard Becca stir and start sniffing around. I smiled imagining her cutie little nose wrinkling up while she figured out if it was time to get up.

I swear she can SMELL sunshine!

I stealthily dropped my diaper in it’s pail and ninja’d over to my bed praying I wouldn’t wake her. I sat softly back down in the bed and slid my bare legs under the covers my new diaper crinkling merely. I gently pulled the comforter up to my shoulders. Laying very still, I waited to see if Becca would wake up and ruin my chance to sleep in. I loved it when she stayed up here with me, but I hated her in the mornings.

I rolled over to my side and decided I wanted my Hello Kitty paci. Mom wasn’t a fan, but she got them for me anyway. I giggled at the memory and pulled pacifier from the nightstand and closed my eyes.

So much better! I remembered as I fell back asleep.

--- Becca ---

I freaking love the feeling of Annie’s feet under my belly. Keeping her cold ass toes warm is the shit!

I took a deep sniff of the air in the room.

Sun’s up. Annie’s fresh and I’m not. I need a shower. No bacon on the stove. I hate cooking.

I was resigning myself to another pop tart or a bowl of cereal when I shifted. My borrowed throw blanket rubbed abrasively against against my hair.

GAH! I hate that feeling of something running my hair against the grain!

I shivered a full body shiver running from the nape of my neck to my tail. My sports bra was doing a good job of keeping my sensitive chest in check as I lay against my best friend’s feet, my crush. I couldn’t think of her like that though. I’d promised myself.

Police tape Bitch! Wrap that shit up! No thinking of Annie that way!

I unfolded myself, and inched up along Ann’s side staying on top of her comforter. I’d promised Trent no hanky panky and by all that’s holy I was going to fucking deserve that trust he’d shown me. It helped that Trent was thinking of Annie as fucking hot now too. We’d had some weird but thrilling sexy roleplays these last couple of days. I think it helped us both scratch a certain itch.

Speaking of itches…

I lifted my right foot and scratched under my bra, ahhh much better. I whined a bit and rolled off the back side of Annie’s bed. I thudded heavily onto the floor and crawled over to the fading patch of sunlight in front of her bedroom window. My early morning sun, must have been closer to midday sun!

Eh, it’s Sunday… Who cares?

I laid there as noon came and stole away the rest of the warming sun. I gathered my energy and started crawling toward the bathroom. I shook my head trying to wake the rest of the way up, but sleep was clinging to me harder than it usually did. I caught a whiff of Annie’s urine by the changing table and moved closer to find the spot on the floor that was catching my attention.

I should have gotten up… She dribbled on the floor. Wonder how wet she is now? When did she change?

I isolated the exact spot where she had dribbled on the carpet. It wasn’t in the right spot for pissing while she was changing, so I guessed a really full balled up diaper probably dribbled on it’s way to the diaper pail.

What the fuck? Where the hell did this come from? Why the hell is there a kids changing table in here? Why the hell did I know it was a fucking changing table.

I listened to Annie’s faint adorable snoring while I worried over this piece of furniture I’d never seen before. I couldn’t remember it being there the night before. I was processing all that while I turning around and hovering over Annie’s pee spot. I looked over my shoulder trying to remember the table and whether I’d ever seen it before when I started to cover Annie’s scent mark with my own.

“Becca Phillips, what the HELL are you doing?!?” Annie slurred at me jumping up suddenly out of her bed.

“Heh” I chuckled dropping my pussy to the carpet drying it off. “You fucking cussed! Yes!” I laughed standing up.

“Becca!” Annie shouted at me dropping her pacifier letting it dangle by the clip on.

Is she shorter? Diaper sure is wet. I wish she’d let me help her with those, but it’s prolly for the best that I don’t see what’s under that droopy diaper I thought cocking my head to the side thinking. I swear she was asleep…

Annie’s anger flushed her face and she stomped over to me adorably, “Bad Girl!”

Ann shouted at me wagging her finger threateningly. She was about as intimidating as cotton candy to sand paper, but I immediately whined and dropped my gaze to the floor.

“That’s not grass or a toilet is it?” She huffed. “Bad Girl!” My best friend yelled at me pointing at the floor.

I wasn’t sure what she was so worked up over, but I did notice a trickle of pee falling down my leg hair like a plinko game.

Shit. Got up to fast. Meh… I needed a shower anyway.

“Huh?” I asked Ann confused. My feelings were more than a little hurt that I screwed something up, even if I wasn’t sure what the hell I’d done.

“I told you, you could pee in your own floor when ever you wanted too, but it smells like a dog potty down there. I won’t have it on my carpet young lady.” She kept on bitching at me.

I looked down and saw the wet spot on the carpet. It seemed huge. That seemed important to Annie, but I wasn’t sure what I’d done wrong. I covered the scent like I was supposed to…

“Oh” “Holy” “my” “Fuck” “Goodness” Annie and I shouted at the same time.

It was at that moment that I looked at Annie noticing how much shorter she was, still taller than me, but shorter than normal. Her hair was shorter too, not to mention the fucking pacifier dangling from her shirt.

At least she clipped it on this time… I thought. Wait... What the fuck!

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t awake yet and I…” I was freaking out.

“I know Becks. It’s my fault really. I got up and went back to bed.” Annie consoled me. “I should have let you out.”

Let me out?

I turned around and raced for the bathroom to get a towel or something to clean up the floor. My tail had been tucked neatly between my legs during my sprint, but sweeped a whole shelf of diapers off into the floor making a fucking mess in the bathroom.

“God I’m such a bad girl.” I whimpered my tail tucking between my legs again. I shuddered overwhelmed with failing Annie.

I wanted to hide, because I couldn't stand disappointing her again. She was so good to me. All I wanted to do was be a good wife, have some pups, and be a good girl.

Pups? WHAT THE FUCKIING HELL IS GOING ON!

Annie caught up to me after throwing the dry diapers back on the shelf by the bathroom door. She pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. She ran her hand down my hair and down my back. I started to calm down immediately. I reached up and put her pacifier in her mouth smiling at her.

She smiled at me around her pacifier and we turned to the bathroom sink together holding each other. Annie screeched dropping her soother to the end of the tether.

“Why am I short? Why the binkie? What’s going on?” Annie blurted out freaking at her image in the mirror.

“Arooooo!” I howled in confusion.

“Hush girl!” Annie said quickly looking over at me.

“SHIT!!!” Annie yelled looking at me making me smile briefly before I took my turn to flip the fuck out.

I saw the look of panic in her eyes, both of us caught mid inhale. We couldn’t catch our breath. Annie ran her hand along my head palming it just above my ear and turned me toward the mirror again.

“What happened last night?” She asked the mirror.  

But I didn’t have any more answers than she did.

I leaned forward bracing my hands on the sink to get a better look at my face, but got distracted by my hands. They were different. They were my hands, the hands I went to bed with last night but… not. Different.

My fingertips were swollen, sort of puffy, and my nails had changed. They were longer and wickedly curved. They were thicker too. Some of them were flesh colored and some were black, but they all curled past the end of my fingers in a delicate deadly sharp arc.

I… Claws… Fucking Claws?

I glanced over at Annie. She seemed conflicted and mesmerized at her own image. Her hand hovered with the pacifier half between her chest and her mouth. I reached out to her wanting to comfort my friend and saw my palm. My palm and fingertips were rough with patches of dark raised skin.

I… Pads? Paw pads?

I kept flipping my hands back and forth trying to absorb what I was looking at.

This shit is fucking screwed the hell up! What the fuck is going on. I felt my tail uncurl as my sham fled and anger rose. I felt it twitch as fear crept up on me. I reached behind myself and touched my tail. What in the hell! Oh Fuck!

I yipped, “Oh Fuck That! Oh Fuck This! Oh Fuck everything!” I screamed turning circles holding my tail.

--- Molly ---

“I’m sorry I cussed, Becks!” I squealed afraid she was ashamed of me.

“WHAT THE HELL AM I?” She yelled tapering off into a howl.

“You’re you! What’s wrong?” I asked confused.

“I’M A FUCKING WEREWOLF!” Becca yelled at me.

“You’re not a werewolf honey. You’re you.” She told me reaching out and scratching behind my ear.

I’m glad she likes this. It’s comforting to me too. She huffed and leaned into my hand.

“See everything’s ok. Except I seem to have lost six inches last night, and my boobs.” I giggled.

I reached up my palms falling flat against my chest. They hadn’t done that in a long time. I didn’t start blossoming up top until I was fifteen or so, with my last big growth spurt. I could feel something there, but there wasn’t much.

“Lord Becks, I look like I’m fourteen again.” I stood there astonished.

My arms were thinner and so were my legs. I looked… gangly. I was sort of stretched out. My face was fuller than it had been the night before too. The harder I looked, the more differences I saw. Not the least of which was I could see. I ended up sitting my glasses down on the sink. My vision had shifted from farsighted to nearsighted at seventeen after my first year of college.

“What’s going on Becks? I’m younger… Your hair feeling funny again?” I asked her wondering why she was worked up. I smiled at her turning circles chasing her tail.

“Did I fucking look like a hairy mix breed to you last night Annie?” She huffed.

“Awe, Becks. I told you I don’t like that. Just go with Molly. Sides Molls is my nickname Becks. Always has been.” I told her.

“Annie, you’ve had me calling you Ann for nearly eleven years!” Becca looked at me exasperated.

“I…” I stalled my brain catching up to the situation.

Annie… Ann… I…

My brain restarted in spurts and jogs. A few seconds later, I felt the last ten or so years meld with my first fourten or so. Shock overtook me while my brain re-arranged.

“No…” I stuttered. “I uh, call me Molly for now Becks. No…” I reach for the mirror to see if it were a trick of some kind.

“No what?” Becca asked.

“I, no… You didn’t, uh, look that way last night.” I admitted slowly.

“I didn’t look like what!” She huffed.

“You didn’t look like a… an angry puppy.” I whispered.

“That’s FUCKING right I didn’t! I heard the angry puppy bit ‘cause I have ridiculous full sized dog ears flopping around my head that I didn’t have yesterday.!” She was still yelling.  

“I…” I got caught up in a fit tears started welling up in my eyes.

She keeps yelling at me. I didn’t do this. I’m not me either!

I dissolved into tears. Huge slow moving tears trickled down my face splashing down to my childish Cinnamon Bun nightgown. I stomped my foot trying to get myself back together, but it didn’t work. It just made me look more childish. I couldn’t control my emotions. They were out of control and very intense.

“Oh Annie…” Becca reached out to me. Her furry clawed hands reaching for me.

“Molly, please.” I told her aware of my desire to seperate myself from my childhood, but feeling like it no longer fit.

I’m in a wet diaper crying like a baby… Annie is gone. She was a dream.

Becca grabbed my shoulder with one hand and my pacifier with the other. I have no idea why she grabbed it, but the moment she touched it, I longed for it. Becca sniffed and sort of puppy smiled at me while slipping the binkie in my mouth.

I should be scared of those nails, but it’s Becca. I’d never be scared of her. For her maybe, but never of her.

She pulled me into a tight hug and I looked down over her shoulder and caught some movement.

Holy Cow! She has a tail!

I reached down bending even further over and touched it. Becca gasped.

“Don’t touch my tail!” She barked.

“Ahh! Sorry! Uh… Why?” I asked.

“Cause it’s sensitive Molls. Like boob sensitive Baby.” She told me laughing into my chest.

I shoved my binkie over to the side of my mouth so I could talk around it like I had been doing it all my life. I hadn’t had a pacifier in my mouth in nearly twenty-three years, but it was so comforting. I couldn’t help but smile around it while we talked.

Dear God. I don’t know what’s going on. It feels like there are two of me in my head. Help me Lord. Amen.

I had a childish teenager and an accomplished business woman crawling around in my head. I could feel my old life, every day of it. I had new memories too, or maybe feelings. Or, old memories that felt new… different maybe?

I wonder if Mom remembers changing my diapers like I do now?

She’d helped me a lot, but hadn’t done a traditional diaper change in many years. I was definitely in single digits. Wait no… she changed me when she was here last. When did she before?

I wonder if she remembers me having binkies. Is that normal now?

I was itching to call her and compare realities. At the same time, I was scared to know what was going on. I felt like I woke up in some crazy alternate universe. I centered my binkie creating a seal and started nursing it immediately. I felt myself center, calm, and relax. I felt more capable. Which was ridiculous. Feeling more like an adult who could take care of things because she was sucking on a pacifier.

Insane.

• Like 2

Oh dear! This was NOT how I expected the transformation to go down! Poor Becca and Ann/Molly.

... I wonder what's going on with Trent? Has he been spared the brunt of the House's magic because he's gone most of the time?

The past inhabitants ....  wanted a family, a child and a puppy or either lost a child.  When will they make their appearance?   Are the Finns or someone else about to make an appearance?

Good stuff, deserving of a point.  Phantasmagoric.

Then perhaps the house has a strange way of fulfilling wishes or desires.  Whichever, we know the house is important.

Normally, these type of stories lose my interest in a couple of chapters, but you have nit only written it well, but the story line not moving to fast, or too slow, and has enough mystery to keep me well entertained and very interested, thank you and keep up the good work.