LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay, we need like, 3 more comments in order to get to page 2. So...

Who's your favorite character? I love Becca, although I'm much more similar to Ann myself.

Yeah I'm more of an Ann. Although much less wholesome.

LoL on page 2.

I guess I'd be more of a male Ann on the outside, but my inner dialogue is straight up Becca. Which ends up looking a lot like Trent in real life... Huh, just realized how similar I am to him currently.

I'll have to let that simmer a bit!

Birch House 

Chapter 7

--- Ann ---

“Well, no.” Mom replied. “That wouldn’t be very modest now would it Molly Ann Smith?”

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to get so upset. It’s only at night and you have to deal with it twenty-four seven... Robin Smith.” I sighed feeling like a butt and purposefully flipping the full name drop back at her.

“Oh Molls. You have to stop this wallowing.” She said sitting next to me crinkling loudly.

I can’t believe I didn’t hear that before. It’s not like the skirt did that much to muffle it. It’s as lame as Superman and his glasses. I scolded myself. Huh… I don’t think I know Mom’s middle name…?

“Pretty aren’t they?” Mom asked poking at her crotch.

“Very… I mean, for a diaper.” I blushed.

“Pfft! That’s it! I’m not covering these up unless Trent’s home. I’ve got to desensitize you to them. Feels better this way anyway. It’s not like Daddy lets me wear pants around the house.” She laughed.

“You mean you just run around in wet diapers all the time at home?!?” I asked feeling like I had uncovered some sort of scandal. I had a quick imaginary flash of myself with a press pass.

“Daddy has been changing me since you were a little thing Doodlebug. I sort of stumbled into diapers a long time ago as a solution of sorts to a problem. If it weren’t for Daddy, I’d have had some expensive surgery or been on some drug or other for years. Those side effects are scary… anal leakage!” Mom said looking off blankly at the bed area shuddering.

“Analyst here… the cost of diapers over a couple decades far outstrips the surgery cost. Well anyway, running around diapered and showing it will definitely force me to confront my situation.” I admitted. “What about Becca?”

“Oh pish! Becca caught me diapered way more than you did. That one is very observant and maybe a splash of sneaky!” We laughed together because… yeah Becca was definitely sneaky.

“There was never a point in hiding stuff from her. She smelled me out this morning. I couldn’t dodge her anymore.” I told mom.

“Smelled you? You didn’t mess did you!” Mom gasped.

“Yep… pooped all over myself. Seriously, no, but she did smell me even after a shower.” I told her the story suddenly bothered by my conversation with Becca, but unsure of why.

“Well, I guess I’m a little nose-blind by now. I can’t smell you Molly. Even with all the hugging and crying!” She told me tickling into my sides a little.

Mom got up, diapered booty on display, and walked over to my dresser with the package of diapers. She set about rearranging my underwear drawer to hold them.

“No sense in leaving these lying about.” Mom chuckled.

I pulled my feet up and dropped my skirt over my knees. I rested my head against my knees and got lost in thought.

“Mom?” I eventually asked.

“Hmm?” She responded without stopping progress on her task.

“Is that why I always had to be in my room by eight?”

“Part of it. Wearing just the diaper is much more comfortable for me. They can be a bit sweaty sometimes. Most of it was quiet time with Daddy. It’s not easy being a young attractive married couple with a kid sabotaging all your romantic efforts!” She smiled at me nodding and turned back to her task.

“Yeah, I’m glad for you two. Everything in the romantic department still…” I floundered for words whirling my arms around.

I was very proud that Mom and Daddy loved each other and had no fear of showing it with small touches and kisses. They taught me that tasteful PDA was totally appropriate.

“Daddy would be devastated if it weren’t Molls.” Mom laughed.

“Your unconventional underwear doesn’t put a kink in his plans?” I asked thoughtfully.

“Well, it does put a kink in our love life, but probably not the way you think.” Mom laughed out loud hard.

“BAH! I don’t wanna know!” I yelled hopping up and running to my breakroom for a snack sticking my fingers in my ears. La La La La

“THAT’S WHY YOU REALLY WENT TO BED AT EIGHT!” Mom’s words and laughter chased me down the hall.

I was grazing on a snack sized bag of Cheetos when Mom came into the room with me. She smiled and milled around the bedroom turned part kitchen and part dining room. She opened my refrigerator and pulled out some apple juice.

“Cups are to the right on the top.” I told her.

“Little help?” Mom asked looking at the cabinet standing there holding the juice.

“Oh yeah. Pigmy Mom. I forget.” I chuckled and got her a glass.

“Giraffe daughter!” Mom laughed taking a cup.

I poured myself some juice and sat down with her at the little table. Mom wiggled every now and then lighting up the room with tiny diaper sounds. There was no getting around what she was wearing around her waist. They reminded me they were present everytime I caught a glimpse of Mom or when she moved and made themselves known.

“Al, over at White Thorn’s, came in the other day on your recommendation.” Mom mentioned casually. She’d clearly switched to business talk. Mom adores talking shop with me since Daddy won’t have it. He doesn’t care about numbers and we don’t care about lumber, so it was a mutual agreement!

“They’re my biggest client right now. I helped them invest in a new inventory management system that’s integrated with their supplier. The system tracks onhand supplies with a scanner. We negotiated three deliveries a week with their vendor and now Al floats less stock.” I beamed at mom proud of the accomplishment, but trying to keep it to the bullet points.

“Oh he’s thrilled with your work Doodlebug. We have all his accounting now. He told me it was OK to talk to you about his accounts. Your advice and guidance increased his profit while reducing his risk and overhead. It was... impressive.” She told me her face flushing with pride.

“I mentioned your company. I told him you’ll have quite a bit of experience with the lean management style and it’s financial impacts. His accountant was a friend from college. Frankly, they’d outgrown him.” I told her sadly thinking of the portly little bald guy.

“Believe it or not, Al insisted we keep him in the loop. We sub him out for some of the face to face work so we don’t have to travel down all the time. I think Flemming, Al’s old accountant, will probably bring us some other business too. This town is growing in the industrial sector.” She nodded again.

I loved the chance to talk about my business with Mom. I’d learned a lot from listening in on her calls over the years. I had a knack for efficiency and that will always sell. Every owner loves to do more with less! Admittedly, I was showing off a little for her though.

“Al has a few friends that are itching for some time with me, but I have a couple smaller contracts I need to finish before I start another large project. You know how I hate to travel.” I reminded her but was happy to let her know my business was still thriving.

“We are so proud of you, Daddy and I. I wish your Grams had been around to see you graduate college. She’d be so proud of you. Speaking of Grams, I… uh… I don’t like the distance between us dear.” She told me.

“I’m sort of locked in now. I sort of own a home!” I laughed.

“I don’t mean the physical distance Doodlebug.” Mom said a sadness in her voice.

“I don’t mean to be distant.” I confessed.

“You haven’t needed anything from me, except with your diapers, since you were eleven. So independent and self-reliant.” She shook her head.

“Looks like they may always be a thing for me. Thank you for coming. Thank you for helping. Thank you for doing what I couldn’t.” I told her my eyes tearing up again talking about the wettings.

“Oh Molls. Mommy will always be here for you.” She stood up and crinkled over to me pulling me into a hug. I was a little taller than her still sitting down.

“You’re so short.” I laughed and patted her butt.

“Uh… Mom. You should probably get a change.” I told her.

“Oh Shit! I hadn’t… I… well, Daddy usually keeps an eye on that. I’m sorry honey. I don’t think much about them when I’m not at work.” She told me blushing furiously.

“Don’t be embarrassed. It’s just me Mom. How do you take care of it at work or out and about?” I asked suddenly curious.

“If Daddy’s with me he… uh… he checks me. If I’m by myself out of the house, I can remember easier. We’re at home, well your home, so I just... didn’t think about it.” She laughed nervously.

“Well, I don’t mind helping you keep an eye out, but help me cause I’m not used to it, like Daddy I guess.” I giggled.

“I’m not embarrassed as much as I’m worried about embarrassing you. I gave up dry panties a very long time ago.”

“Hey, Rebecca have anything to fix for dinner? I bet you never really cook for her.” Mom laughed.

“You’re no chef either Mom.” I laughed thinking of all the pizza I ate growing up.

“Well, Grams finally taught me while you were off at college.”

“You any good?” I asked.

“We eat home cooked meals more than we eat out. Just not by much.” She told me standing. “Let me go change. Then we’ll head downstairs.” I told her.

“I’m just so proud of you Molls. So smart and successful at such a young age.” Mom said shaking her head.

By six, we’d made Grams’ spaghetti and tossed a quick salad. I knew I’d have to restock Beck’s fridge, but it had been fun to cook for her for a change. Mom spent the entire time with her diaper fully visible. Her very cute pink booty shined making all kinds of racket. By the time Becca was due home, I’d begun tuning out the noise. Progress I suppose...

The door rattled and Mom jumped up from the downstairs couch and sprinted for the door. She was excited to see my bestie. She yanked the door open before Becca could, leaving her keys still dangling in the door.

“Oh Rebecca, your hair is so neat! I love it. Did you get another ear piercing? Holy Shit your nose!  God don’t those hurt! I can’t believe how old you look. Such a beautiful young lady. Hey can you smell dinner? We made food! I even got Molls to help! She said you could smell her. What do I smell like?” Mom gushed like an over excited toddler greeting a parent just home from work. She literally bounced up and down firing questions faster than Becca could answer while crinkling all over the place.

Ok. That could give a girl a cavity it’s so sweet! Serves her right! I giggled watching the conversation tables flip on Becca.  

“Oh My God! Robin! I mean Mrs. Smith!” Becca squealed and hugged her standing up pulling her off the ground. Becca was vibrating with happiness her ass wagging she was so excited.

“You’re so cute!” She channeled her Despicable Me, ‘It’s so fluffy’ voice.

“I’m so glad to see you.” Mom said from Becca’s embrace.

“That diaper looks so fucking adorable on you! Bet you would still be in them even if your medical stuff cleared up! I just love it. So fucking cute.” Becca fed off Mom’s energy.

“Alright you two, dinner’s getting cold!” I reminded them before one of their heads exploded in excitement.

“Awe, it’ll keep a bit! I haven’t seen your mom since the wedding!” Becca laughed sitting Mom down on the ground.

“Far to long girls. With all Trent’s traveling, I expect you both at the house more often. Just… call first. My diaper is one thing, Daddy in his underwear is a whole other ball game!” Mom laughed.

“Speaking of! Run around a bit. You look adorable. I wanna see!” Becca insisted clapping her hands.

“Run to the kitchen Mom. You two are like herding wet cats.” I laughed.

“OK.” Mom said grinning widely and putting her hands down on her sides before sprinting off sounding every bit the toddler she was dressed as.

“Your mom’s the best.” Becca said coming up next to me.

Becca pulled me into a hug burying her face in my cleavage like she had this morning. I could feel a light kiss on the vee on my chest and hear a dramatic inhale. She shook just a bit and visibly relaxed into me. I hugged her tighter loving that closeness.

“Mom seems extra nutty today.” I laughed.

“You smell extra amazing today.” She laughed.

“Do I still smell like pee?” I asked cautiously.

“You smell like you. Wonderful with a side of meat and tomatoes.” Becca said immediately. “I smell the red sauce and meat and… Oh, and fresh garlic!!! OMG you used my farmers market tomatoes in a... salad… caesar salad.”

“Amazing!” I shook my head. “Dinner is served madams.” I laughed.

We ate in companionable silence. Mom felt more like another friend at the table than the mother figure. With her lack of height and the diapers, she seemed like the youngest one of us too. Sure, our faces were more youthful, but she’d abandoned the motherly vibes the moment Becca had arrived. Becca almost always had a positive impact on Mom’s attitude. They sort of fed off each other like a perpetual youth machine.

“So, it’s settled! Cuddles and movies tonight right?” Mom asked us.

“Of course. Upstairs though… Annie cleans up that way.” Becca giggled.

“I’d clean up down here too.” I laughed.

“Still sounds weird. Nearly a decade you’ve insisted people call you by your middle name and it still sounds weird to my ears Doodlebug.” She admitted.

“Oh fuck! I haven’t heard that in years! Doodlebug…” Becca poked me in the side laughing.

“Watch it. I’m willing to help with dinner dishes unless you keep on.” I poked her back.

Mom just laughed, “You big girls just leave the dishes to Mommy and run upstairs to setup Movie Night!”

Becca saluted my tiny parent and jumped up to leave before someone changed her mind for her. Becca hates doing dishes. She patted Mom on the butt and told her to get changed before she joined us cause she was getting soggy. Mom just nodded turning an amusing shade of pink and trundled off to the kitchen with a large armload of dishes.

“Holy Frack Annie! She can’t get much fucking cuter. I know you hate ‘em, but she looks great in those diapers. She doesn’t look all that much older than you do now.” Becca laughed.

“It’s her idea to desensitize me to them. She’s making me wear them at night.” I told her defeated.

“She can’t make you do shit! You’re a grown ass woman! Piss your bed if ya want to, or wear diapers if ya want. Don’t blame your Mom! That’s not fair. I’ll take you to the doctor if you think you need one.” Becca said sobering toward the end.

“I… I know. I called her and asked. I...” I took a deep breath, “I had to buy a new mattress.”

“I know. I changed your sheets remember?” Becca reminded me.

“It was just this morning. I didn’t forget. How’d you know it was a new bed?” I asked.

“I could just tell.” Becca said quickly her cheeks warming in color.

“I hate this, but Mom’s doing a good job of beating back the dread.” I admitted.

“Do you think you should go ahead and put one on? Then you could hang out with us and I’ll be the odd bitch out, the only one not in a cutie ass diaper.” She laughed.

“I don’t want to, but it’s probably a good idea. If I doze during the movie… Hey!” I said perking up, “you could wear one too!” I laughed totally kidding.

Becca froze standing there in my bedroom. She seemed to be lost in a sudden thought. I didn’t want to hear her refuse while looking at her. Somehow, I knew I would feel rejected. She had no reason to wear a diaper with us. She was the only one with a fully functioning bladder after all!

--- Becca ---

Could I wear a diaper for Ann? Should I? I mean, if I did it would certainly help get her used to them. Yeah, I’d do about anything for her. Hell, I’d just promised myself to that very thing this morning. Hell ya, I’ll sit around in a diaper to make Annie feel better. I’d do just about any fucking thing to make this better for her.

“What the hell?” I said shrugging my shoulders, “Where are they?”

“Uh… whattttt?” Ann stuttered.

“Our diapers, where are they?” I asked again.

I smiled at the confused look on Ann’s face.

This is already fun! I laughed.

“Look, I was the one who fucking said you should change early. I don’t want to be the only chick getting up to run to the bathroom.” I laughed not thinking about what I was saying. “You know, I have these gorgeous hips Annie. If I put one of these diapers on, I won’t be able to take it off by sliding it down. I’m sure I’ll end up pissing one at some point.” I told her while she looked down at her feet too nervous to look up at me.

“If I really have to get up and go to the bathroom and I can’t bring myself to piss the diaper, I’ll just take it off and put my undies back on. I’ll make sure and pee before I put it on, that’ll help too. Then I won’t be the only chick here without a diaper.” I laughed glad I’d left myself some wiggle room in case I backed out of wetting the diaper.

“Just think, you can drink all you want. You’re covered, literally. Wet the bed… Who cares? That’s what they’re for! No way your overflowing these fluffy assed things!” I joked hefting the diaper in my hand.

“I guess.” Ann said not convinced at all.

“Eh, Your call babe. I’m putting one one so I can hang with Robin then!” I pushed.

I knew this was tough for her. She hated the diapers, at least she had as an older teen. I can’t blame her. Fucking being a teenage girl was hard enough without dealing with her tiny ass bladder. The doctors had told her parents she’d have a very hard time successfully leaving the diapers behind without another form of treatment.

I remember her freshman year of homeschool when she got the pull-ups. We went to the mall to celebrate and buy her some pants. Ann, Molly at the time, had been stuck in skirts and dresses her entire life. She went to the bathroom like forty times and still had to change once while we were there, but it was so liberating for her.

It brought tears to my eyes remembering that day, but I’ll never forget the next summer when we went to the pool for the first time and she got to wear a swimsuit in public. It was amazing. She was terrified and thrilled at the same time. It had likely been the scariest moment in her life.

In fact, I bet she had a hard time not telling everyone it was her first time out without a diaper… well, maybe not that hard, but she smiled at me a billion times.

Huh… a lot of my favorite memories are with Ann.

I wasn’t sure I could wet a diaper on purpose, but if I could get Ann to do it, it would be worth it. I’m wasn’t as squeamish as she was plus, her mom would be sitting there soaked in no time. I peed and then lay down on Ann’s bed while she followed up my bathroom performance. I didn’t care if she saw me naked, it’d happened a million times. I just wasn’t, you know… advertising.

“Need some help with that?” Robin asked coming in Ann’s room catching me half wrapped.

“I figured it would be good for Ann to push this a bit. Like tearing off a bandaid. Plus, I want her to know I don’t give a fuck what she wears.” I rushed to tell her explaining my halfway diapered ass.

“I know dear. You didn’t even react to mine.” She nodded sagely and reseated my tapes adjusting the diaper I was wearing.

“Shit that feels a lot better.” I told her sort of enjoying the crinkle, the naughtiness of it.

“Well, you just do what feels right. I’ve loved you as a daughter since we moved in next door.” She told me.

“I usually do.” I belly laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Ann asked joining us.

“Oh Rebecca here was just admitting to not thinking and acting first most the time.” Robin twisted the truth-knife in my gut, a Mom throwing around razor sharp words.

“Well, she does usually do whatever she wants and figures the rest out later… that, or I do.” Ann laughed.

I didn’t even care that the fun seemed to be at my expense. I only cared that the gorgeous woman was smiling with her hands held and arms twisted demurely. Ann started to ask us to leave the room and then I volunteered to step into the guest room while she changed.

“Oh that’s not necessary.” Robin offered swiftly. “Let me help you with that while Rebecca gets us some of that pie from your refrigerator.”

I felt a little strange about Robin helping Ann, so I just left. Not sure why it bothered me, but it did. I couldn’t tell if Robin was excited to diaper her adult daughter or was keeping her from the guest room or maybe she just didn’t want to leave Ann alone for this. I couldn’t read Robin’s mind so I did the next best thing.

I checked the guest room sneakily.

It’s locked? Why the hell would it be locked? How will she get back in? Oh, it’s one of those you can push a pin in and open it. Why locked though?

I’m not sure what possessed me, but I dropped to the floor and sniffed for all I was worth at the crack under the door. I caught a strong whiff of baby powder, probably from her just changing. I could smell her hair products and body wash. I thought I could smell some toothpaste thinking she may have busted it in travel. Oddly, I could smell old rubber.

Nothing seemed too out of place, so I went to Ann’s break room and took my time grabbing the paper plates, silverware, and the pie from the fridge. I wasn’t going to serve anyone, but I didn’t want to make any more trips.

I had been so caught up in Robin’s little puzzle, I hadn’t thought about the diaper around my waste until I was walking back to Ann’s bedroom.

God, I’ve wanted to try one of these for years. Sort of hot, but feels bulky and good. I love the poof of air when I sit down too.

I knocked before being called back inside. There we all stood. Three adult women clad in varying tops and diapers, Ann’s mom in a really pink foo-foo one at that. I couldn’t help but laugh. My laugh set Robin off, and eventually Ann’s thin hands drifted to her face covering her own laughter.

“What movie are we watching?” Robin eventually asked.

• Like 3

Such a great chapter! I know for a lot of people waiting 7 chapters to get to the diapers in an ABDL story might seem like a long time, but it is so worth it! :)

I found a few typos here and there, which makes me disappointed in myself as your editor. (Wait, should I be telling people that? I mean, I was kinda your editor on US. Just now I'm fixing things before you post instead of after.)

It's nothing too serious. Just things like using the wrong your and stuff like that. I would go through and quote the erroneous text, but I've recently lost the ability to quote parts of posts. I used to be able to highlight a section and quote it, but now it doesn't let me. :/

I think it’s the house. Becca wanted someone to take care of..  Anne wanted a dog..

i just hope that Becca isn’t physically turning in to that dog..

I LOVE these reader theories! Post em if ya got em!

I LOVE these reader theories! Post em if ya got em!

My theory is that this is all just a story written by some guy on a fetish website. And that we, the readers, are actively participating in the story as its audience. :)

My theory is that this is all just a story written by some guy on a fetish website. And that we, the readers, are actively participating in the story as its audience. :)

LOL ... Dad jokes!

Birch House

Chapter 8

--- Ann ---

We were halfway through the movie that Mom had picked out for us, Frozen… again, and Becca was on her third beer. Mom was sipping on some of the Phillips’ wine. Me? I was deep into my third glass of apple juice. I know, I’m a lightweight. Alcohol just isn’t my thing. It sped up my bathroom breaks, and they were already more frequent than I could tolerate. 

Becca’s right. I preached to myself. There’s no need for me to get up. I don’t have to watch my fluid intake, and I don’t have anywhere to be tomorrow. I’m gonna wake up wet regardless, and these things will hold a ton! I can do this! 

I blew a lot of bravado up my own nightgown with that little pep talk, but when push came to shove ten minutes later… I had a very hard time not rushing off to the bathroom like I had a billion times over the last ten years.  

You can do this. You did it involuntarily all the time. Just channel your inner ten year old and wet your pants! I fussed at myself. 

I’d worn a longer guys XL Tall tee, but Mom made me change. She wanted my diaper on display like hers… and Becca’s. I still couldn’t believe my punky best friend was sitting there in a white diaper and a black band tee. The diaper and her platinum hair looked good against her black shirt.  

My new top was a shorter ladies tall, Princess Bubblegum, tee. It had pink sleeves, collar, and waist trim. It was was cut like an old baseball jersey and I loved it. It was the most comfortable top I owned, and I slept in it all the time. I tugged my pink fuzzy socks up my ankles and tucked my feet back under my thighs laying like a Hut sideways by my Mom. Becca had taken up her spot at my feet on the floor. She’d started sitting on my feet when we were the only two on the couch, but that wasn’t the case that night.  

“Stop fidgeting Doodlebug.” Mom chidded during a lull in the action. Not that there was much action in that cartoon.  

Some people’s mother’s. I sighed internally. 

“Sorry, I gotta go.” I said.

Well, go.” Mom retorted in a whisper so she wouldn’t miss anything. How she could still watch Frozen after so many years, I’ll never know.

“Yeah, Piss or get off the Pot damn. Keep kneeing me in the head.” Becca mumbled rubbing at a pretend wound.

“Alright you two.” I said rising.

Where are you going?” Mom asked.

“To the bathroom.” I replied confused.

“Dude!” Becca laughed looking up from her phone. She grabbed her diapered crotch and shook it at me.

“Oh…” I said like a scared mouse.

“Might as well get it over with. You’re the only dry one here anyway.” Becca laughed offhandedly.

“Oh Mom, I forgot I’m supposed to be checking you. How bad is it?” I asked her trying to distract them.

“Well, shit. I’d forget my head. I’m so out of practice on diaper watch…” She laughed and poked at her diaper. “Uh… I should probably change.” Which meant she was close to leaking.

“Well scoot. Becca are you wet too? Did you mean you’re wet?” I asked as Mom trundled out of the room.

“Sure as shit am. Listen, these don’t do anything for me in a good way, but I don’t hate em either. Sure makes the drinking easier.” She laughed holding up her beer can.

I don’t think I can.” I whispered so low I could barely hear myself, but I was pushing my own limits stalling.

“You can. You just don’t want to. I bet you’re afraid a magic bladder demon will get you if you do.” She teased.

“You’re about right. He’d come and zap what little dignity I have left and leave me in these things full time.” I whined.

“That seems super unlikely Babe.” She laughed taking another deep pull on her beer.

“Look, I don’t know why this is happening again. The doctors seemed kinda surprised when I started getting better at 14.” I reminded her. “They warned me this was possible. At least I got ten good years padding free.” I flopped back onto the couch.

“Well, there’s that. Hey you’re still daytime free!” She glass-half-fulled me.   

Mom came in and we both sort of knew it was time to let our conversation go. We started up the movie and she snuggled in tightly to me. I was trapped by Mom physically and my own head mentally.  

OK. I can do this. I can choose to do this. I’ll wet this diaper and conquer my fears. I prepared myself. 

I squeeze as hard as I could and, all I could muster was a tiny spurt.

All those years of peeing without any control, and now I want to pee and I can’t. I really don’t want it though, not deep down. I want to jump up and run to the bathroom and rip this thing off. I want to never see a diaper again.  

There’s a common misconception in bladder control. Your urinary sphincter is at rest closed and flexed when it’s forced open. So the misnomer of “relaxing your bladder to pee” is misleading. Recalling my teen years and the multiple doctor’s appointments, I slowly focused my attention on the muscles between my legs.  

I concentrated gaining control of those muscles and slowly forced my body to follow my demands. I felt the flow pickup and then I heard the stream as it gained momentum. Mom just looked up at me and smiled.  

Becca’s head cocked to the side and she looked at me from the corner of her eye. Her head tilted up and she took a long drag of air. I saw her cheeks rise in a smile. She turned back to the movie and took another drink from her can of beer. 

“That’s my girl.” Becca said reaching back to pat my knee.

“That wasn’t too bad was it Doodlebug?” Mom asked.

“I mean, it’s not like I… I don’t even feel anything… geez these are good diapers. I can’t feel anything but some warmth. Still, I hate it Mom. I don’t want to need these!” I admitted whining.

“I’m glad Molls. I’m gonna call Daddy before I go to bed. Thanks for the movie and cuddle girls.” Mom said getting up and crinkling off to the guest room.  

Mom shut the door on her way out of my bedroom leaving Becca and I alone. She didn’t even wait for the door to shut before she was sitting on my feet. She scratched at the top of her diaper in the middle of her back and wiggled until she was comfortable then laid down against me.  

“Netflix? Season 2 of our show is releasing. Wanna watch Season 1 again so we know what’s going on?” Becca asked almost vibrating with excitement.

“Sure, one or two. I’m beat.” I told her. 

She popped up like a vampire when the sun goes down and paused at the door.  

“Want anything?” She asked.

“More juice and popcorn!” I laughed. She seemed to be having that effect on me lately.

“Sure thing. Get the show started.” She commanded leaving the room. 

I laughed at her crinkling saggy behind and turned my attention to the TV. Three remotes later I finally had the show queued up, but I was still waiting on Becca and my popcorn. She buys the movie theater popcorn salt online, and her popcorn is always the best. I was excited! 

With nothing left to occupy my mind, I looked down at my own crotch. Life is full of confusing paradoxes. Every day until I was fourteen, diapers were both safety and misery for me. I had a sudden resurgence of the feelings of security and comfort. They were familiar and not wholly... unwelcome. I didn’t hate them so much this time around as I had as a teenager. 

I bet the only reason I’m not reliving all the tears I shed is because I can take this off. I don’t HAVE to be in it right now. I have a choice. 

It had just taken some time for my adult mind to process those lingering conflicted feelings from my hormonal years. Diapers were necessary at that time in my life, not a choice. They weren’t a welcome necessity either.  

If I hadn’t worn my protection, I would have peed all over everything... all of the time. I have a tiny tiny bladder, and it was becoming treacherous again. My bladder was so small that my appetite had outgrown it early. I was bigger than my bladder before I ever started potty training.  

When Mom and Daddy made their only attempt at potty training me, I was around six years old. My best hold times were under an hour depending on what I’d had to drink. The major problem was that I had so little notice. When I was full, I had precious few moments to make it to the potty.

I was constantly up running to the bathroom. We never really tired for overnight dryness, we just assumed that was a lost cause. Well, until I literally started to dry up... 

Then in the summer after I turned fourteen, I got the wild idea to try and hold my pee. I lengthened that to around two hours before I mentioned to Mom and Daddy what I’d done. We tried pull-ups over Christmas break and I found myself in panties for the first time just after the summer started. Another year later and my prideful sixteen year old self slept in a pull-up for the first time in my life!  

By the summer after I turned sixteen, I was totally padding free as long as I monitored fluids before bed. I felt so liberated when I started my first year of college that year. I had been thrilled to finish home school in pull-ups and elated to go to college with just heavy pads and thicker boyshort style panties.  

Here I was on my couch as an adult, an adult with an adult sized appetite and a baby sized  bladder. I flipping hated it and I was comforted at the same time. It was such a crushing defeat. My mind spiraled between terrible defeat and the security that the diapers brought me.  

At the same time, I was just daring the universe to make my nightmares come true. Fluid watch hadn’t kept my bed dry or my hiney out of diapers!

--- Becca ---

“Damn, these things are comfortable, but it’s weird walking around with my gelled up piss squishing between my legs. I bet I could get some kick ass friction going.” I babbled whatever shit was floating on the top of my mind.  

Ann didn’t respond right away. I didn’t catch a laugh for my joke either. I figured her mood would sour without someone in here to keep her from dwelling on her shit. I planned to sleep up here on the couch that night. 

Good thing Trent’s off earning his fence money. My girl needs me tonight. Truthfully, I need my girl tonight too. Damn I’m feeling clingy as fuck. I got up. Maybe I’m drunk? I spun a quick circle, but didn’t fall.  

Buzzed for sure, but still coordinated enough to stay on two feet. 

I caught the aroma of fresh pee and decided Ann must have wet again. I bit back my quip about testing the limits of her new diapers. I didn’t figure she would appreciate it, at least not in her current mood. It was my job to keep her mood light as possible.  

“Dude, my girl needs more refreshments and I need a new beer.” I said bowing like a stage actor while handing her some juice and popcorn. “By the way, juice and popcorn is fucking nasty. Just sayin.”

“Well, I wouldn’t have said no to a Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew with the popcorn, but juice is fine.” Ann said sounding deflated.

“I got you babe. I need something too.” I said snagging up her juice and bounced to the kitchenette.

“Here we go, carbonated sugar water for the all around unhealthy snack! Start the show Baby.” I told her flopping down on her feet before leaning over lying on her lower body. 

Ann was sprawled out like a woman on a fainting couch with her elbow propped on the arm of the seat. I laid down against her, my elbow on her diapered hip. Every time I moved, we both crinkled. I secretly loved it and wiggled as much as possible. 

“Lord woman, settle. I can’t hear the show over your diaper.” She finally giggled. 

Victory is Mine! 

“You’ve seen these before right?” I asked.

“Yeah you made me watch em. Good stuff but sad.” Ann told me.

“I know. Like real life. Hard to watch, but still worth the viewing.” I threw out a rare truth nugget.

“Wow. Booze makes you deep.” She giggled. 

I blushed. Maybe it did? I’d never thought about it. Suddenly, I was trapped in my own head. My life was pretty awesome except for the Trent not being around enough thing. I was so glad he’d come home last night. I’d needed that pounding so bad. I was pleasantly sore. It was a great way to live.  

I took a breath and pushed another can of beer into my diaper. That was the only thing I hated about drinking. I had to piss all the time, like all the fucking time. Not as much as Ann used to, but damn close! I don’t know if these things have a place in my life in any other area, but I was pretty sure I’d be drinking padded again. 

“God alcohol is so much more satisfying when you don’t spend half your buzz on the toilet or waiting in line to use one.” I laughed.

“Movies are better when you can sip soda and munch popcorn and not have to get up and miss scenes too.” Ann added. 

Holy Crap Batman! Was that a positive thought about her diapers! Progress!  Ok, pull it back… don’t spook her! 

“See these things aren’t all bad.” I laughed.

“I guess. They even feel sort of comfortable to me. Like my old favorite pair of blue jeans. I just have so many emotions tied up with them, and most of them are negative.” She slumped into the couch. 

“Listen, set those feels aside. You’re not thirteen any more hun. You’ve outgrown those feels man. Just be who you are today. You have a problem. You made a choice. You solved it your own way. Chill. Hahaha Netflix and Chill Baby.” I laughed at my own joke. 

Yeah, I’m totally plastered! 

Ann got really quiet and I saw the humor leave her eyes. I got a tiny flare of new piss through my nose and looked down at her crotch. Her diaper was wet, but no where near as wet as mine. I wasn’t sure she even noticed she’d peed a bit. I sure as fuck wasn’t bringing it up either. 

My best friend seemed to zone out pretty heavily as she continued to watch the show. I wasn’t as into it as I was the first time we’d watched it together, so my mind wandered. My diaper was so wet by the end of the second episode that I was getting uncomfortable. I’d been drinking for hours without one trip to the bathroom! 

It was sort of miraculous.  

It had been a great night of fun, and I was very happy to see Mrs. Smith… er Robin. She’d always been my second Mom. I felt that way about her, naturally I saw her as more of a woman than Ann did. I had a unique perspective on the Smiths since I wasn’t one, not really. I always thought it was fun to love Robin as a Mom and a friend at the same time. It was amazing to see her and that night was the first time in my life she’d ever worn just her diaper around me, but as far as I knew, she’d been diapered since they moved in next door.  

“Hey you ok to watch another?” I asked hopefully.

“I don’t know” *Yawn* “I’m pretty sleepy.” She told me resting her head on the arm of the couch.

“Awe, come on. It’s still just ten! You never go to bed this early.” I complained. 

Ann appeared to lose herself in thought. I don’t know what she was thinking about, but she seemed to be thinking really hard about it. Eventually, she reached down and touched her diaper. It was the first time she’d really acknowledged it in front of me. I held my breath. This was an important moment. 

She poked it once and I literally felt her shoulders slump.  

Oh no girl. We ain’t having any of that! 

I jumped up. I swiveled around and pulled my tee up under my boobs. I looked at her and smiled. She fought her smile and looked down at my diaper. I reached for her diaper and pinched it. 

“Wow, you’re doing way better than I am. Damn. I’m fucking soaked.” I told her. “Think it will hold more?” I asked shaking my hips waving the diaper in front of her. 

Ann reached up and pinched around on my diaper. She touched it by my thighs, up by my waist, and spun me around and played with the backside.  

“Yeah. You really did soak this thing. I don’t think this one will hold much more.” She said meekly.

“Well, throw me another one. Yah?” I said sort of bouncing. “This thing is hilarious. Flops all around like a dead fish. I feel like a freaking toddler in a Pampers Commercial.”

“HA!” Ann barked a sharp laugh. 

Oh my God. Her laugh. That’s so much better. I thought. 

“Look!” I laughed swinging my hips like a dude fucking the air in a stripper show. The diaper flopped back and forth making wet slapping noises against my ass and pussy.

“Oh Lord Becks cut it out!” She said laughing hard.

“I can’t! It’s too fucking funny. Show me yours!” I laughed.

“Oh, no. I couldn’t.” Ann hedged.  

I wasn’t going to take no for an answer. I reached down and grabbed her hands tugging her up. She flew up off the couch, and it was funny to watch the dynamic change. As she stood, she began to tower over me. I laughed switching from looking down at her to looking up at her, and tugged her into a tight hug.  

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could smell our diapers. I was fairly certain I was going to have to switch to water. I smelled pretty dehydrated. Ann just smelled a bit like her bathroom, but I’d never tell her that. Come to think of it, a small hint of urine has always been a part of her scent bouquet. I just seemed to be able to smell her better these days.  

I kept swinging my hips, but Ann wasn’t getting into the swing of things. So I swung my hips closer and closer until I was bumping into her. At first, it was super funny and I laughed even harder. Accidentally, or by some fate’s design, I bumped my very soggy diapered crotch into her thigh.  

Electricity shot through my system from my pussy straight to my brain.  

“OH MY GOD!” I yelled. 

I couldn’t stop my body from repeating the motion that followed. I bounced my pussy onto her again and again. There was no mistake this time. It happened, and I did it on purpose, well sort of. I still had a hold of her hands. I pulled our hands out to the sides drawing us closer together grinding my diaper into her leg. I froze myself a few thrusts in.  

I had been entirely out of control. Sudden fear washed over me. Terror shuck me to my core. I was sort of dry humping Ann! What the hell was going on? Oh but it felt so good. I tried to stand back up and the warm gel rubbed against my clit causing a shudder to pass through my whole body. I was so very close. 

I was close to getting off, to losing my friend, to cheating on my husband, to fucking a chick, to losing my identity, to losing my house, to fucking up our home, to losing my fucking mind. So close to so many things… 

I’m way drunker than I thought.

• Like 3

Wowza! Absolutely phenomenal! You managed to take everything great about the "diapered sleepover" trope and made it not only fit in with the story, but also advance the plot!

Also that one guy's theory that Becca is turning into a dog just became even more plausible with Becca humping Ann’s leg.

Birch House

Chapter 9

--- Ann --- 

Oh my Lord for sure! She just… She’s… against me… on my… we just almost… I nearly…  

GREASY CHEESEBURGERS! I’m horny! I’ve never… not for a real person. I’m not…  

Am I? 

My body was flush with Becca Phillips… that's my best friend Becca Phillips… my MARRIED best friend Becca Phillips. My body, moving on its own, extended our arms out even further to our sides. My reach was considerably longer than hers, so this move drug her up my thigh drawing her even closer to me. 

What the Holy Taters am I doing!?! 

Becca shuttered as I drew her closer sliding her up my leg. We probably weighed about the same, but I’m nearly a foot taller than she is. I didn’t have the strength to pull her, she’d have had to have ridden me willingly.  

I have never in all my life felt physically attracted to anyone, but I’m getting more and more turned on. What’s going on?!? 

It’s the booze! She must be totally drunk. 

I took a deep breath and started shaking. I could feel my kitty moisten. I could feel the tightness and the warmth a response no other human being had caused before. It came from attraction. I was so confused. I wanted this. I wanted her. But, I wouldn’t break up her marriage or use her like that, especially not while she was drunk. I wanted it to be right, but it was all wrong.   

I fought a war. I fought a war inside my myself. I fought a war that everyone on this planet fights. It’s just that they fight them when they are younger and have smarter people keeping an eye on them. The only person here to keep an eye on me was grinding against me losing herself in pleasure that I was helping create.  

I have to stop this. I have to stop her. I have to stop. I… Stop… I… 

Neither of us did though. I didn’t stop pulling on Becca. She didn’t stop grinding my thigh either. She released my hands and slid her fingers down my arms back toward my body. She reached around me putting her hands around my upper back and pressing her knee into my crotch.  

My kitty exploded.

--- Becca --- 

Sunlight flickered on the other side of my closed eyelids. I smiled as it warmed my face. This was my favorite time of day. I loved the mornings. A fresh new day with a bunch of fresh new problems looking for solutions. I yawned and stretched. I flexed my toes and arched my neck. Blood flowed in revitalizing me. 

Some problems take longer than a day to solve... 

I flexed my legs and noticed that I couldn’t bring my knees together and my pussy was sort of tingling.  

Oh yeah. The diaper. God this thing is fucking soaked! Smells stale too. Uh...ewe! God, it’s fucking itchy or something... 

I flexed my legs feeling the gel filled squishy material rub against my irritated skin. It didn’t gross me out like it probably should have, but the smell was stronger after a night of body heat. I could smell Ann too. She smelled much stronger than the last time. She’d wet last night.  

Poor thing. God I feel amazing today. Well, except my junk Damn! Shit itches… er something.  

I reached down and rubbed the front of my diaper. I had no intention of wearing these all the time, but damn they made drinking even more awesome! I didn’t drink enough water last night and my head was pounding in a dull throb. Still, I felt amazing minus the itching. 

Last night fucking rocked. So much fun. I needed that so bad. All work and no play and all. If I drink diapered again, definitely going to need a moisture barrier. Ah, I feel great and tingly in all the right places! That was the best orgasm I’ve had in forever! 

That’s when it hit me. ANNIE! I’d fucked… Slept with… something’d Ann.  

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! BAG OF DICKS! ASS SUCKING FUCK FACE! I FUCKING… WITH ANN. OH Trent. Oh Trent. What have I almost… sort of kinda done? 

I laid there and rationalizing the shit out of my situation tugging and pulling at the front of my diaper. I hadn’t actually slept with her. We’d sort of fooled around, but I’d done more than that drunk at parties. No clothes had come off. I hadn’t even got to first base. I just sort of ran straight to third and brushed it on my way by. It was almost by accident. It was almost innocent.  

Almost.  

I’m gay now? I like chicks? Am I that mad at Trent? Is this because of him? Was this about Trent, me, or Ann? 

I rolled over and noticed I was still in Ann’s room. Well, not just in her room, I was in her bed. I was under her covers.  

She’s amazing. The world doesn’t know what it’s missing. I paused processing my feelings. I do though. I know. I’d know if I lost it too. I’m not sure I’m strong enough for that.  

Chicken shit it is… 

I forced some conviction into my decision and got up to waddle to the bathroom. I smiled at the memory of Ann and her soft ribs in my hands when we both got off, then I stuffed that memory away. I shelved it and fenced it off with mental police tape. DO NOT CROSS it read in my mind. 

I tore off my diaper and rolled it up to throw away like I’d watched Ann do a million times before. That was something I could smile about. I shot it like a basketball smiling when it went in.

I jumped in Ann’s shower intent on getting cleaned and hoping the cleanliness would take care of the itching on my junk. My puss and nipples have always been a couple shades darker than the rest of me, but I got stuck in the shower for the longest time staring at my tits. I didn’t have anything handy to compare against, but I was stopped short of washing myself when I saw them. 

Are my nipples darker? I touched them.  Not only a little bit darker, but more sensitive? What the hell? 

I started to move on. I was satisfied and while my nipples were randy the rest of me just wanted to move on with my day of ignoring last night happened. Well, after I washed myself so i didn’t get fucking diaper rash.  

Can it be diaper rash? How the fuck do I get rid of diaper rash? Shit Trent’s going to laugh his balls off.  

I reached down and began cleaning my pussy. I washed thoroughly making sure to keep soap external.  

Yeast infection on top of diaper rash would suck ass! I chuckled to myself. 

Again, I noted that my pussy seemed more sensitive today. It was just enough that I couldn’t be sure or too alarmed, just like the color change on my nipples. I touched up my shaving by touch with Ann’s razor and rinsed off. My junk was already feeling better with that stale pee off my skin.  

I put a leg up on the sidewall of the tub and leaned forward to check my shaving job and about lost my shit. I dropped the razor and had to clamp a hand over my mouth to keep from screaming! 

Holy Fuck! Nipples are definitely darker… but what the hell? Did those fucking diapers do this? God why won’t my ass stop itching? Must have been bit by a spider. All the rationalization in the world didn’t do my any good when I twisted around to look at my ass.  

I’m a flexible chick. I rotated further than it felt like I should have been able too and checked out my spider bite. It looked like a big ass pimple! The tiny lump was all red and swollen with a white head poking out the top of the little dome. It looked like any zit I ever had only big enough to be one of those sick ass internet videos where someone pops a fucking cyst or something. 

I reached around and pushed and pull and tried to pop the zit-spider-rocky mountain fever tick-bite. Nothing I did ruptured the infection bubble. I took a deep breath. 

I’ll have to have Trent lance it. Fucking sore now that I messed with it so much… Fuck! 

I took some much needed deep breaths and decided my nipples and pussy were just fine. I didn’t feel all itchy anymore and my eyes just hadn’t focused in from all the booze. I hadn’t been seeing as clear lately anyway. All showered and in a clean top and some shorts of Ann’s, I approached her bed.  

It’s time to see how good an actor I am. I thought switching gears.   

“Dude, I’m the one with the hangover. Wake up and pamper me.” I whined flopping onto the bed my hand landing on her stomach.

“Oh flipping flapjacks what in the world.” She huffed angrily.  

Even her cussing is cute as hell. 

“Hottie with massive headache here!” I whined in my best pathetic voice and even added a few puppy whimpers for good measure.

“LA! LA! LA!” She wailed.

“GRAH!” I growled.

“I thought I told you not to wake me up woman!” She complained thumping against my arms.

“You did, but it’s noon and your Mom’s still here and… O.M.G.!” I raised my head scenting the air. “BACON! Oh fuck my head.” My outburst hurt my head and causing me to roll over and cover my ears.

Ann perked right up, “I love Bacon.”

“Your Mom knows you do.” I added wisely.  

Ann took a breath, I’m assuming she was trying to catch wind of the bacon. She shook her head, so I guess she couldn’t smell it yet. I chuckled at her and promised her the bacon was real. She laughed too and stood up. Her diaper dangled around her hips as gravity pulled it  toward the floor.  

“Wow, guess I need these huh. How was yours?” She asked.

“Well, I was soaked before I went to bed. Pretty sure I didn’t pee it again. I threw it in your trashcan. Bathroom’s starting to smell though. I was a little itchy, but feels like the shower cleared it up.” I laughed shamelessly rubbing my junk to make sure that was still the case. 

Still more sensitive. That could be fun later… 

She sighed heavily, “I guess I have to get something for the smell. Dang it.”  

Ann took a step and the diaper started to fall off. She grabbed it at the crotch and tugged up while tugging up the back too. She looked funny causing a laugh from both of us until her body language changed. Her shoulders squared up, she leaned forward, she pushed harder with her hand into her crotch, her toes drew in toward her feet, her hair fell forward covering her face as her back arched.  

Her breath caught and her shoulders shook. It was clear she’d gotten off from the contact. 

Guess I’m not the only one who found that entertaining. Bet I’m not the only one with a super sensitive vag either! Ok, time to sell the lie of omission. 

“Fucking Shit girl, did you just bust a nut in that diaper right here in front of me?” I laughed lightly. I didn’t want to push too hard, but I had to react normally.

“I… it… I remember last night. Did we…?” She fumbled.  

“Did we what? Your mom left. I was still drinking. We watched some more Netflix. I drank some more then I woke up in your bed in a stale and drooping diaper just like you. Cept I didn’t, you know, jill off in front of you. I just did it in the shower. Hey is it cool I borrowed some clothes?” I redirected.  

“I remember… uh never mind. It was late. Maybe I was just thinking of the show.” She said zombie like trailing off toward the bathroom not even recognizing she’d just whacked off in front of me. 

Thank God! Man, I fucking hate lying to her. I hope she can handle it. I’ll have to keep an eye on her. I’ll let her off the hook if it looks like it’s too much for her to hold in. 

I decided it was better this way. We didn’t technically do anything, just almost sorta did. I didn’t need her worrying about me and Trent. I was positive I’d take care of that in spades.  

How the hell was I to know alcohol and diapers were such an aphrodisiac?

--- Ann --- 

She doesn’t remember, but I can’t forget.  

I stumbled through my shower, and fumbled through throwing on some clothes. Thankfully Becca had already gone downstairs oblivious to the importance last night.  

Last night was everything to me.  

“Morning Doodlebug.” Mom said cheerily as I entered Becca’s kitchen.

“Hey Mommy.” I told her meekly.

“You didn’t drink last night did you?” She asked.

“No…” I said alert to her growing suspicions.  

Geez. Mom doesn’t miss anything.  

“Well, I’m sure some breakfast will help sort you out.” She smiled.

“Probably.” I stuttered as Becca come in the room rubbing her head.

“Hey.” Becca said to the room addressing both of us.

“There’s my other girl. Breakfast is ready!” Mom chimed.

“OMG! Bacon!” She screamed jumping up and down sniffing the room.

Is she wagging her butt? So cute!

• Like 2

I think I'll channel my inner Ann for just a second...

GREASY CHEESEBURGERS! That was hot!

Not only do we have diaper girls, but now they're both hornier than a dozen jackrabbits! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories on this site! :D

That was fantastic. Took me a couple of days to get caught up with it but it was worth it. I wonder if the house isn’t having some effect on those living there. Seems like everyone is developing some different behaviors. Ann wetting herself again after being dry for so long, Becca developing an irresistible desire to have sex, and Trent wanting to make so many improvements. I was pleased to be able to give this a like and will like giving it another when the next chapter comes out.