LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yehhh. I think that's the point where my brain would just blue screen, like I'd just nope the fuck out and grab my phone to dial emergency services. "Hello operator? I'm loosing my shit over here and tripping balls out. I think I'm turning into a dog person like full on furry shit, like in that one 80's movie Rock a Doodle? Can you send the EMTs with the  knockout juice? I don't want to deal with this shit right now."

I'm busily working on chapter 15. It's a big reveal chapter. I hope I don't disappoint anyone. I'm taking my time with it. 

YourFNF - I'm pretty sure Becca is a Flip the Fuck out and Smash Some Shit kinda girl, but at this point their changes are messing with their sense of reality. They have a better sense of what has happened to themselves, but their sense of the changes with each other comes and goes. And still, they both have a new set of instincts and desires milling around in their heads. 

If you have questions, please ask em! 

And as always! Thanks for the support!

PS. Things are getting a little weird... Becca pissed in the floor like a bad puppy, and Ann is nom-ing on a pacifier wanting to be called Molly again!

Birch House

Chapter 15

--- Becca --- 

I was still in shock. I couldn’t get a full thought started. I was broken into tiny bits, and none of my pieces were fitting back together. When Molly pulled away from the hug, I could sense her standing up firmer and she seemed… I don’t know, less fragile? I was happy for her.  

Because, I was about to freak the fuck out!  

I started panting and praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for deliverance! I looked over to my sleeve of tattoos to find Flying Spaghetti Monster and realized that under the hair on my arm, my tattoos were gone!   

I held Molly out at arm's length and shifted her out from in front of me so I could see myself in the mirror. I just stared in disbelief. While I was staring at my change face and looking for my piercings, Molly came up behind me. She put her hand on my shoulders and started running her hands down the side of my head over my floppy Beagle ears. 

This isn’t even what I wore to fucking bed last night! I thought looking at the tiny bits of fabric that made up my sports bra and itty bitty bikini panties. They were black with white dog bones printed on the material. 

“I didn’t put this on.” I told An… I mean Molly.

“I know… It’s strange. I remember what you were wearing, but I remember you wearing this too.” She told me.

“Yeah, guess you probably didn’t wear that to bed last night either huh?” I asked her smiling and pointing at her pacifier.

“Of course not! I mean no… I don’t think I did. Maybe?” She waffled.

“You sure about this Molly thing? I mean I’m OK with it, but it’s gonna be hard. At least I think it will be. I don’t seem to have as many conflicting memories as you do. My shit seems to be more with my looks. All my ink is gone.” I huffed.

“Yeah… you look like you, but you don’t. Gotta tell you though, it’s all I can do to not scruff your hair and play with your ears!” She laughed reaching out to pet me, but pulling her hand back.

“Try it.” I encouraged her feeling a longing for her touch. 

Felt good last time. I reasoned 

“Ok” Her hand trembled.

“It’s ok An… Molls. Do it.” I told her again.  

God, Molls feels so good on my tongue. I can’t believe how much I missed calling her that!  

Her hand cupped my large floppy ear. I felt her nails scrape my scalp scratching in behind it. She rubbed lightly at first, but she gradually increased the pressure scratching deeply. I moaned in pleasure.  

My God. That’s amazing, like a foot rub and back rub at the same time.  

“I’m not sure if it’s disrespectful or not, but it feels fucking amazing!” I told Molly.

“Ok. I think I like p… petting you too Becks. So weird.” She smiled around her pacifier.  

The thing was huge. The plastic part was oversized and so was the rubber part, but she smiled so hard I could see her teeth around the plastic and I found myself not caring at all. It was sickeningly adorable, and I couldn’t help but picture her with pigtails in her hair.  

“So fucking cute.” I told her.

“You too. I’m not thinking werewolf though, more like a mix of a Beagle and a girl. You’re a Were-Beagle!!!” She laughed.  

I turned to the mirror again with Molly still standing behind me. I shifted my head back and forth getting a look at my face in profile. My ears flopped animatedly making Molly giggle like a little girl. 

Well, shit. I have a muzzle.  

“I have a muzzle Molls.” I told her.

“Yup… Uh, I mean. Yah. You sorta do.” She told me. “It’s not much of one.” She tried to console me.

“All the better to smell you my dear.” I joked watching myself talk in the mirror.

“You have big teeth too.” She told me.

I smiled a toothy smile, “All the better to eat you with my dear.”  

I felt a heat in my middle on that last one. I totally meant that double entendre. Down girl! 

“Well, that’s going to get old…” Molly said arching an eyebrow at me.

I chuffed, “I’ll try not to over do it.”

“I’m getting rid of my red hoodie…” She laughed at me covering her mouth. 

I opened my mouth and reached up with my paw/hand/thing to touch my teeth. I found the paw pad on my index finger to be more sensitive to pressure than I thought. The thick hide was transfering feel to the skin below the pad, but not directly on the black flesh of the pad. I felt the texture of my finger pad bumping it’s ridges across my lower canine.  

My lower jaw looks sorta Orcish… and Vampire-y on top.  

I turned my head sideways and watched my jaw close. My front lip was split down the middle and my upper lips sort of fell down over my lower lips just a little bit. I really did have a short muzzle. It didn’t change my face too much, it was more my nose than anything else that saw the changes.  

It was black where the hair retreated toward the tip end. Definitely dog shaped. I noted. The tip of my dog nose went straight down into my muzzle lip feeding into the split. It didn’t taper back toward my face like it had the night before, and shit could I smell. I thought I could smell everything before… damn, I wasn’t even close with my human nose!  

“I have whiskers!” I gasped and flattened the few long white hairs against my face.

“I have fucking fur!” I yelled at the mirror leaning in really closely.

“Not really. I mean yeah you’re more hairy than you were last night, but you don’t look furry. You just look hairier... than you used too.” She insisted. 

I looked down at my arms. She was right in a way. I did just look like a hairy chick. There were dark black hairs all over against my pale skin, much longer than they had been, grown in thicker too. I reached down and turned my fingers sideways tugging at the hair.  

Definitely mine. 

There were some white places along my stomach and paws/hands/feet, and some brown edges to the darker black area. I could just see my human skin under it in most places though. The hair just kind of gave it color instead of covering it. I could make out the pattern around my foreign clothes that Molly felt looked Beagle-ish.  

I freaked out a little and yanked off the weird cross halter top and the bottoms. My nipples and most of my tits weren’t covered in hair, neither was my vag. Really the only places I didn’t have hair was where the outfit had been covering me. The strings of the underwear rode high on my hips and had ridden just under my tail.  

I ran my hand through the hair on my arms and stomach. I accidentally rubbed it backwards and it cause me to shiver and I shook very K9 like, and immediately stroked the hair back into place.  

“You feel like a dog biscuit cause I’m craving a stuffy and I want a bottle of milk. Like a real bottle.” Molly told me over the top of my head.

“No, but damn I am hungry. I think I want bacon. Pounds and pounds of bacon!” I laughed and growled.

“I can cook you some downstairs.” She told me. “If you’ll fix me a bottle.”

“A bottle??? Are you old enough to run the stove little girl?” I teased her.

“Fink so.” She giggled around her pacifier. “Put your clothes back on.”

“I don’t think I want to… Is that a problem?” I asked her feeling more comfortable nude.

I hope not.” She whispered to low for me to hear, but I heard her… I mean, come one… dog ears! I totally heard her. 

Well, she’s probably right there. I’ll have to be on my best behavior. Nope, best behavior is clothed. Get to it girl! 

I tugged the underwear back up and slid the string between my ass cheeks and under my tail. Slipping the top back on, I wiggled around until my hair laid right and wasn’t bothering me. I felt a sudden pull to kiss Molly and acted on it before I could stop myself.  

Only I didn’t kiss her, I reached up and licked the side of Molly’s face. Like… the side of her whole face! 

“Shit. Sorry.” I told her panic in my voice.

“Gah! Doggy breath!” She giggled and wiped at her face.

“No fucking way! Morning breath maybe…” I huffed and sniffed really fast. 

OMG! I really have morning-doggy breath! 

“OK, you don’t burn my house down! I’m gotta go brush all these teeth. Like STAT.” I waved at my face.

“I’ll twy.” Molly told me with a toddler’s accent.

“Dude, I’m fucking rolling my eyes so hard at you right now.” I told her swaying out of the room my tail keeping opposite rhythm to my hips.

“Be a good dog. No more peeing in the house, or No Bacon. Plus, I won’t be the only girl in a diaper around here.” She teased me.

“Nope, none of that shit. You can pet me. I’m cool with that, but no bacon jokes Baby.” I told her stomping.

“Mommy!” Molly squealed and ran at me jumping into my arms. 

Then gravity put in it’s two cents, and we fell to the floor with me on the bottom.  

“Ooomph.” I whined. “Mmph, mmmph, mmmph.” I whimpered.

“Sowwy! I got a little carried away. I tink I’m hawing a wittle twouble wid impulse controw.” She tolddlered at me starting to sniffle.

“I guess I’m ok. I’m not hurt don’t cry baby.” I tried to sooth her.

“I’M NOT A FRY BABY!!!” She wailed and then caught herself. 

Molly looked down at me and covered her face with her hands.  

A very muffled best friend said, “I’m so sow… I mean soh ree.” She forced herself to speak clearly.

“I’m ok, it’s ok. Let me up Babe.” I told her.

K.” She whispered at full volume.

“You look like your early teen self, but I’ll be damned if you don’t talk like a fucking toddler. What’s up with flattening me Babe?” I asked her.

“I don’t know Miss Pee’s in the Floor…” She stared at me.

“Fair. Alright, guess we better keep an eye on each other eh?” I asked.

“Where to first bacon or dog breath?” Molly asked me.

“Annie, you make the call.” I shrugged.

--- Molly --- 

“Becca!!! Molly, Duh! Breath first. Then bacon. I think we should have biscuits too.” I told my furry friend. 

She keeps calling it hair, but at what point does hair turn into fur? I made a mental note to google it.  

I had bought a little plastic Princess Bubblegum at a garage sale. She was about six inches tall and had real clothes, or at least used to. I seemed to have lost the clothes some time during in the last few days. 

Wait… Did I even own this yesterday? 

Becca couldn’t resist taking me by the hand and walking out of my room while I nursed on my binkie contentedly.  

Lord, I’m so flipping weird! Yesterday all I could think about was trending statistics in Lean Business with Micro-Economics. Now, I’m totally distracted with a dolly, and I can’t believe how much I’m loving this pacifier!  

“You’re sucking that thing like the world is coming to an end. I’d ask you what you were thinking about, but between your physical and mental fountain of youth and my suddenly hairy ass, I’m not sure I wanna know.” Becca laughed at me.

“Prolly not.” I lisp-spit around the paci.

“So... Am I babysitting you, or are you puppysitting me?” She laughed.

“Ok. Funny. I don’t know. I’m still me, just… I don’t know. I have weird impulses and like zero control. I don’t feel like I’d burn down the house, but I didn’t think I’d tackle you either. So, I dunno.” I giggled shrugging. 

Becca brushed her teeth, and I watched laughing my face off. It was hilarious.  

“This is worse than giving head to a roll of shag carpet, Damn!” She hacked out another bristle from her toothbrush while picking at a ‘hair’ in between her teeth.

“I’m sorry… Maybe I could get you a water pick or something.” My giggling didn’t sound very sorry though.  

How sharp are those things cutting up that toothbrush that way?  

“This any better?” She licked the side of my face grinning wickedly getting me back for laughing at her.

“Oh, bluh… You’re a bad dog!” I giggled wiping at my face.

“Pfft… I’m the best Bitch ever!” She laughed.

“Oh! I’ve always wanted a puppy!” I giggled and hugged her tightly.

“I’m not your puppy, I’m Trent’s if I’m anyone’s.” Becca slumped down and huffed. “This is scary shit Baby. I fucking hope Trent doesn’t freak. This is definitely not the better part of those wedding vows. Oh damn! I have a study thing today…”

“Yeah, I’m not looking forward to trooping off to Berks Manufacturing with this thing in my mouth.” I told her tugging at my binkie. I couldn’t talk myself into pulling it out though.  

I can’t get my boobs back by worrying about it. Plus, I need to feed the my dog. I told myself making me giggle out loud again.  

“Ok. That is terrifying, but it can wait a bit. Bacon for the Beast first.” I laughed dragging Becca to the kitchen. I sat her at the bar and started pulling her raw bacon and pans out.

“Sit.” I giggled and she did. Just like that. 

I grabbed a paper plate and threw a raw piece of bacon on it and sat it in front of Becca. 

“Molls, what the hell?” She asked me.

“I don’t know… Like, I’m testing. Scientific method or something...” I shrugged and started warming the pans.  

I tried not to hover or stare at my bestie, but I watched long enough to see her puppy nose wrinkle as she bent down and smelled the raw meat on the plate. Her new tongue slipped out past the end of her tiny muzzle catching a little drool stirred up by the smell of the meat.  

She looked up at me and back down at her plate.  

“Well, shit. I’ll just try it.” She said in true Becca fashion - just going for it.    

Now, I would have picked up the piece of meat and nibbled off the end to taste it, but it appeared that I wasn’t the only one having some impulse control issues. Becca licked her lips, turned her head sideways, and grabbed the whole strip of bacon off the plate. She gobbled it up and swallowed it in three bites in a jerking motion to swallow it hole.  

“You know you have fingers too.” I sassed her.

“New rules here Baby.” She smiled a toothy smile at me born of bacon nirvana.  

“What eating raw meat with your Face? Scarfing like your life depended on it? Or, the growling at me when it’s gone.” I asked her laughing. “Owie, Owie, Owie.” I sucked my finger.

“You OK baby?” She asked me.

“Yeah… I burnted my fingew.” I whimpered tears forming in my eyes. 

Poop! I don’t wanna cry. Calm down Molly! It’s not that big a deal! 

I dropped my binkie and sucked on my finger taking large shaky breaths, “I’m OK. What about you and your bacon?”

“I mean, I’m a dog er something. I just did what I did. Damn it tasted amazing though. I hope cooked back is still the shit.” I she growled again. 

She didn’t seem to have any trouble eating my cooked bacon. In fact, I barely got any! She even licked all the grease off her plate before she ate her single biscuit. It was cute watching her wrestle her new puppy instincts against her human manners, and let’s face it, biscuits are hard to eat without making a crumbly mess even without a bifurcated front lip! 

“If you lick all the plates like that, we wouldn’t even need to prewash the dishes for the dishwasher! I could just run a load with a touch of soap and boom, I’m done! Chores over!” I laughed.“Hey! Well… if you cook bacon every time then I’ll lick the plates every time.” She agreed laughing.  

Becca’s head swung around and her ear pivoted. She jumped up and jogged off to her bathroom without saying anything. She came back with the phone under her floppy ear and plopped down on her couch as I finished up the dishes nursing at my pacifier again.  

I tried to give her her privacy, but eventually I trundled into the livingroom to sit next to her catching the tail end of her conversation Trent. 

“Look… Don’t worry about it.” She insisted.“I’m serious. It’ll be OK. We’ll be OK.”

“No, listen. It’s ok. Were catching up on some Netflix and you hate that show. Plus, I have study group tonight. I know right. One summer class and still need a study group. See you tomorrow Babe.” She gave a forced laugh. 

“Everything OK Becks?” I asked her.

“I mean… I can’t tell him about this over the phone!” She huffed at me.

“Yeah.” I replied defeated. 

The energy ran out of the room and I pulled my furry friend into a side hug. I instinctively started petting her. We seemed to sync up our breathing and I found the passive pause similar to sitting on the beach watching a sunset.  

I rested my head back against Becca’s overstuffed couch and continued to pet her. I wasn’t kidding myself any more. I was petting her and we both loved it. My eyes lazily drifted to the ceiling. I randomly traced the lines of her ceiling and my floor.  

Eventually, my eyes scanned over the familiar wall hangings. There were a few metalwork wall pieces, and a few pictures of us Becca, Trent, and/or I. When my eyes landed on the picture the Finn’s left us, my blood chilled. I didn’t recognize the print.   

It not longer said, ‘Love makes a house a home.

It read, ‘Change your thoughts and change your world. 

“Hey Becca. Read that picture the Finn’s left us.” I told her nudging her head around to look at the wall.

“Yeah, so…?” She asked clearly not getting it.

“Read it out loud.” She did.

“And…” I prompted. “Grah, it used to say something about Love making a house a home. Remember?” I paused. 

I watched the recognition wash over her face. Then she flushed a look of panic at me, and I heard her whimpering. Her tail that had been whipping back and forth stood straight back stiff and alert.  

Becca stood up drawn to the photo.

--- Becca ---  

My God what else has fucking changed.  

I raised my unfamiliar paw and reached out to touch the frame of the picture. The moment I touched the frame, an electric current rushed through me. My already bizarre sight changed. I could see another version of my livingroom lain like a ghostly projection over my real livingroom. 

“Molls, do you see a fucking old ass wrinkled dude in a creepy leather chair on in that corner?” I asked her pointing over her shoulder.

She turned, “Uh… no.”

“How about the fireplace?” I asked again.

“Nope. What are you talking about? Are you ok Becks?” She looked concerned.

“Yeah… or I think I am.” l told her feeling a ripple run over me as a shivered and my hair moved.

“Let go of the picture Becks.” She told me. 

I did. The moment my finger left the picture frame the dual livingrooms settled into the unfamiliar one with the creepy wrinkled ass old man. He smiled at me, and that just caused me to whimper like a scared puppy. 

I looked around and found myself alone with the old Crypt Keeper looking guy. There was no Molly to be seen. 

“Uh… Yeah. So, ummm Hey?” I waved.  

His all-the-better-to-give-you-nightmares-with smile brought some fright filled tears to my eyes.  

“Come sit young one.” His whispy breath was as creepy as he was.
God I hope these claws are worth something if this weirdo tries something. I thought edging slowly toward the hearth.

• Like 3

Very interesting. I do not have any idea of where this will go, but i am sure there might be a messy diaper to change when she gets back to her side of the picture. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Finally, we might be getting some answers next chapter!

Also I love the reference to the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Good to know there are other authors out there who have been touched by His noodly appendage. :D

WOW that took a seriously strange twist. I didn’t have even the slightest inkling that one was turning into a dog. As soon as she scratched under her boob with the back leg everything became crystal clear. I think had the nose also turned black like her nipples and her hooha I would have figured it out sooner. Apparently now she is also going to have to wait until she is in heat before she can turn Trent on and they can do it doggy style.  Like Wanna, I am ready for some answers. It was definitely worth a like and I was impressed because you had me completely fooled. 

I'm guessing old dude is either the original owner of the house or possibly even a full blown genius loci.

• 3 weeks later...

Birch House

Chapter 16

--- Becca ---

I felt my tail tuck itself firmly into the crevice of my ass. Only, I was fucking freaked out and my thighs were squeezed too tightly for my tail to curl around the front. It ended up pressed into my ass and nestled into the valley down the back of my thighs. I sniffed the air and felt bile rising at the back of my tongue. The hair on the nape of my neck began to rose in response to the danger.

“What’s wrong with you?” I found myself asking him/it despite my fear.

I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I just knew something was badly wrong with this old shit. He seemed sick just to my sight, but I could smell wafts of… wrong coming off him. I kept sniffing at the air and edging around his/my livingroom getting slowly closer to him.

I was afraid for my safety. He didn’t look like he could do me any physical harm, but today hadn’t exactly been playing fair with the laws of nature and shit. I wanted answers, but the smell was causing feels that I didn’t know what to do with. The smells were making me feel… sympathy.

“Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?” I asked again.

Creepy McCreepersen just kept smiling and waiting like old people do, all patient and shit. I took a tentative step closer to him as I neared his corner of the room. I sniffed wildly to try and address the unease the smell was causing.

“I have smelled this before.” I told him confused.

“I doubt you have my dear.” He said with his old patient whistley voice.

His terrifying voice reminded me of a door in bad need of oil. It caused a shift in the hair on my back and I felt myself do a full body shiver like a dog after a bad sneeze. I huffed at him out of my nose a few times. His shriveled up arm lifted off the armrest of his chair.

His age spot riddled hand made a welcoming gesture and offering me a seat on his footstool. It took like six days for him to make the movement and set his arm back down. I had plenty of time to decide his decrepid legs weren’t in any shape to allow sudden moves. In fact, I was fairly certain that his shins would snap in half if they tried to bare his weight. I gained a small measure of confidence.

I tugged the footstool back out of arm's reach before I sat just incase something unexpected happened. Sitting down and fidgeted a minute still not used to my extra appendage. I took my eyes off Mr. Crypt Keeper long enough to look directly at my tail and scoot my ass back far enough it could comfortably lay against the back of the foot stool.

Well, there’s some new weird shit for you to deal with! Sitting with a tail is more difficult than you’d think! There’s like bones and shit in there...

“Now as to why your presence was requested.” He said slowly. I had time for a spare thought while he reloaded his lungs.

OMG! If I could reach down his throat and pull out his words this would go a lot fucking faster!

“Requested? You mean you’re gonna tell me how you dragged my ass here and where the fuck we are?” I barked at him.

“That’s my intention.” He said calmly.

“Hey Creepy! Speed this shit up or I’m gonna bail.” I tensed getting ready to stand.

“No need young one. Sit Rest your mind.” He told me and the grey part of his eyes stormed with movement.

I felt calmer immediately. My frizzled hair laid down against my back and my tail stilled it’s sweeping tempo. I felt my shoulders slump as my mouth gaped a bit letting my tongue lull to the side of my lower canines.

I slurped up some saliva and said, “What did you do to me?”

“I suggested that you Relax a tad.” He smiled the smile of someone who’s hiding things.

I wanted to get upset and let that anger ignite me, but I couldn’t find that seed of fear I’d been nurturing. I just knew I should feel scared and angry, but I didn’t.

I whimpered at the loss of control, “Fine. I’m relaxed... against my will.”

“Quiet, I’d imagine. My apologies if you are offended.” He offered.

“Just stay there and no sudden movements. No more suggesting anything either.” I growled.

That was all the menace I could muster.

“Talk then. I’m sure my friend is freaking out about now. It’s not been a normal day for us.” I told him coldly.

“As you wish. I can unravel some of today’s mysteries. My Dear.” He told me slowly… Slowly but with total confidence.

“Where’s Molly?” I asked needing to get that out of the way. “Can you promise me she’s safe?”

“We are here between moments young one. My body is old and not long for this world, but my mind remains very sharp.” The Crypt Sloth told me.

“Where’s Molly? You didn’t answer me.” I insisted as animatedly as his Relax would let me.

“She is in the moment after. She may see you blink out and back into existence, but it will be so quick she will doubt herself. For now.” Creepy-Sloth-Talking dude told me.

“I am a very old man and you are a very young woman. Though things are different now. You’ll find more years than anyone born your same year, should you not find yourself mortally wounded that is.” He nodded smiling like that should make me happy. Or, like it should make fucking sense!

“Look, is Molly OK. Yes or no.” I told him simplifying my needs and feeling like i was writing a letter in grade school. “Circle it if you need too.” I mumbled unable to keep my sarcastic mouth closed.

“She is and will be.” He smiled somehow slower than he talked.

“Oh My Gawd Dude. You know how characters in movies confront the bad guy and get the vague scary asshle answers, and for some fucked up reason no one calls ‘em on it.” I huffed.

“And you Dear?” He asked sounding like a dark lord of the Sith.

I cocked my head sideways, “I fucking ask! You don’t make no damn sense. I woke up looking for Red Ridinghood and ate raw bacon and scent marked my friends floor! Then I finally find a bit of peace, and now I’m fucking here. You’re saying words and shit. I understand them, but they don’t fucking mean anything the way your putting ‘em together!” I barked at him finding myself less Relaxed.

“Interesting. RELAX.” He said softly but with those swirly eyes of authority.

I felt the tingles that stilled my tail and laid my hair down, but they didn’t stick. My hair bristled and my tail went rigid behind me. I flexed my claws on my knees and scooted my toes back against the footstool preparing to do… Something.

“PEACE!” The ancient old bossy ass man said.

I felt a blanket of calm radiate from him and lay across me like a fleece on a cold night.

“I don’t want peace! I want out of here!” I mustered around his Peace.

“You will leave here unharmed and unaltered in but a few moments. I can’t hold the space between moments long.” He acknowledged.

“I’ll go back? Molly will be fine?” I asked.

“I hope to send you back fine to a fine friend with more information Dear. That is all.” He smiled.

“Fine, say your say.” I told him trying to wait patiently and failing catastrophically.

“You are safe. I will not harm you. I am this way because I swore against harming another.” He looked convicted convincing me to actually relax a bit.

“Ok. So picture touchy, then freaky old man, then super scary feelings. Now what?” I asked feeling more Peace since I accepted his vow not to harm me.

“The flow of the Ether is strong here. I have made much magic in this place. Much I regret, but Much I have watched and appreciated. I will no longer be able to call anyone to the space between moments. My power will end when my body dies.” He told me.

“Why me?” I asked.

“Because you are you.” He said simply.

“Look, I’m starting to think you’re sadistic and we don’t have the same definition of soon.” I arched an eyebrow challenging him.

“I take no joy in others sorrow. No any longer.” He qualified.

“Before you ask, I can’t extend this invitation long enough to tell you my story.” He held up his boney hand.

“OK. Why am I here?” I simplified redirecting him.

“You are here to learn.” He smiled again.

“Learn what?” I sighed. Sadistic, I fucking swear!

“There is more to Creation than you young ones believe.”

I splayed my hands indicating everything around me, “I can see that.”

“Ether or maybe you’d call it Magic, exists. You need only your reflection to confirm it. You, My Dear, have a talent for taking shapes. I am quite amused at the form you’ve chosen, and I’m quite satisfied that it is a good choice.”

“I didn’t choose this! I fell asleep a woman and woke up a house pet!” I huffed.

“Easy child. You are only what you want to be. The Living can channel the Ether, performing Magic. There is a Force that binds reality to all that Is. Magic is… reshaping those forms.”

“Ok.”

“I am the Grand Arch-Magus of the Bothers of the Apocalypse. We were young ones once too. So convinced we were the only ones who understood the Ether. That we Knew what was needed. We… No, I did many things in the name of my own Will. Foolish and Selfish things that warped me. I was lost to dark places and dark deeds for a few hundred years.” He coughed gasping for breath.

“Hundreds…” I mumbled. “Easy there old man.”

“I still claim the title to prevent other young ones from walking my path. I don’t speak my Will as I did in my youth, but I speak from wisdom. Magic can do many wonderful and terrible things Child.” He paused to breath.

“Not long now.” He coughed.

“You will find your form again. Be patient and smart. The world has lost magic on the whole. It’s hidden. So to should you stay hidden.”

“Ok. No hairy main street stripping with tail bells. I can do that.” I chuffed a laugh.

He smiled, “That would be… Unwise. You are powerful. Your magic is in your form. Your friend though her is different and terrifying. There is a reason her mind is a young adult and her form is a older child while her instincts and desires are from an even younger state.”

“Do you have cameras in the house?” I freaked out.

“No. This house has stood many long years serving me... absorbing power. I have watched it grow beyond me and take a primitive form of Awareness. It’s an artifact in its own right. If the house loves you, it will bring you favor. But, if you hate the house. Leave!” He coughed and wheezed.

“Old dude. Easy. Don’t fucking die on me.” I said concerned.

“Remember. The energy here that drives this place, not all of it is of a kind benevolent nature. Some of it remains dark. Guard your friend. She has much Power. Do not trust lightly Dear One. My power wanes our time is at an end. Quickly now. Touch the frame.” He told me raising his hand.

I looked at him again rising. My tail twitched in a nervous pattern. I had to know.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“Age, bad choices, but mostly what you now call cancer. It is only the Ether and my considerable will that maintains this form. I will not last long after you return. Live. Find Happiness.” He told me as I walked back to the wall.

“Uh… thanks. I’m sorry.” I told him reaching for the picture frame.

“Guard her. Nothing magic does, magic can not undo.” He spoke as my finger touched the frame.

I blinked my eyes trying to clear the double vision. I was back in my new livingroom. I was back in my Birch House. Molly was there too. Her eyes were enormous and her mouth hung open dropping her pacifier.

“I…” she closed her mouth.

--- Molly ---

She disappeared. She was gone. It was fast, but she wasn’t there. She was talking to me and simply wasn’t there anymore.

Did she fade out? Was there a glow? I was thinking about that moment and the next.

It was a strange thing to hang my mind on, but I was stuck on the total lack of special effects. I couldn’t… I just couldn’t anything. It was like a bad edit. Literally there one moment gone the next. No special effects, just gone!

“I… Can I???” I almost asked a full question reaching out to touch her yearning to touch my friend. I needed to feel that she was real.

I cupped Becca’s smooth cheek and looked down on my best friend's platinum hair. Her eyes looked amazing. There were no holes from her many piercings, she was just perfect and smooth.

* The doorbell rang like an old grandfather clock *

“You better get that.” Becca told me.

“I’m just in my diaper and a shirt! I can’t answer the door! Why can’t you get it?!?” I asked panicked.

“Ok Diaper Butt, how do I explain the tail?” Becca asked and cocked her hip to the side?

“What tail?” I asked her puzzled as the doorbell chimed again.

Becca gasped and was pulled to the door in shock about who knows what, while I scampered up the inside stairs to my floor. I frantically searched for my skirt from yesterday. It didn’t match, but it’d cover my diaper. That’s all I was really worried about. Covered and finally feeling safe, I headed toward the door to the stairs sucking hard on my reclaimed binkie.

I opened the door to the stairs and saw a man talking with Becca. He was wearing a full length trench coat… in the middle of the very hot summer. Bizarre, I thought.

“My housemate, Molly, will be back down in a second. She wasn’t ready for company.” Becca said with a smile in her face.

I saw her head tilt a bit and her chest expand. She turned to me and gave me a serious what-the-hell-Molly look. I looked at her confused and she tapped her lips. The man’s gaze traveled up the stairs finding me just as I, very conspicuously, palmed my pacifier tugging hard enough to snap it free from my shirt and drop it in my skirt pocket.

“Molly. This is Mr. Anderson.” She told me introducing us.

“Hewwo… *cough* Er, Hello Mr. Anderson. Are you a neighbor?” I asked the logical question.

“No ma’am’s. I just came for a Peaceful talk.” I smiled reassured and followed the stranger to livingroom.

Molly cocked her head and held her ground by the door. As I passed by her, she shook violently like a dog shaking off after a shower. Her rough hand reached out and grabbed my forearm bringing me to a complete stop as her nails dug into my arm.

“WHAT!” I bellowed looking at my friend’s furry hand.

That’s what was so wrong with her after touching that picture frame! She was back. All pink and pale and everything. Now she was all furry, toothy, and clawie again!

“Hush Baby.” She told me smacking my  diapered butt. It shocked me right out of my own screech.

Look at my eyes.” She whispered.

I did and was drawn into her stare. As I focused on her eyes, I felt unease and distrust sink in and a blanket of lies lift.

There was a rapey stranger in a freaking trench coat in the livingroom waiting for us!

There we go. I wasn’t sure that was going to work. Uh… don’t let go of me. Just in case.” Becca told me.

Yes, Mommy.” I told her sarcastically taking her hand and lacing our fingers.

“Shhh… let Mo… me do the talking.” She told me trying not to giggle.

We found him standing at a military type of attention with hands behind his back. His coat spread out and fluttered like a wind was driving it open… inside the house. Around his waist, he wore a leather belt with a stick in it and a very long hunting knife.

Holy Moly Cow! That’s a stinking sword!

“Mr. Anderson, to what do we owe the pleasure?” Molly asked.

“The House.” He said waving his hand around.

Molly and I both looked over at the picture frame that was back to it’s statement about love. I looked down at my flat chest and had a hard time conjuring Love until I thought about my room and all the work I’d done to get it just right.

“Um… She’s a dog.” I said like a simpleton tilting my head at Becca pulling up our hands up to show him her furry arm.

“That’s not what I’d call her, but she’s a supernatural being able to wield magic, yes.”

Magic?

My shattered mind found harmony with one word. Magic. The belief it was possible bridged my instincts, body, and mind. I nodded and stood up. I pulled out my pacifier and sat back down next to my furry friend. I wanted some very infintaile things, but my boobs were back and it was OK with me.

I was my adult self again, but contentedly sucking on a pacifier in front of a stranger while holding my furry friends paw. Magical right?

“What would you call her then sir?” I asked finding my professional persona settling in despite the binkie in my mouth.

I let the pacifier fall from my mouth and dangle by my lanyard not bothering to tuck it away.

“Your friend here, Rebecca, is a shifter-mage.” He smiled. “I’m here to-”

“Your here to cause us trouble no doubt.” I cut him off challenging him.  

“I usually follow trouble, but I wasn’t expecting any today.” He smiled again.

I told you to let me talk.” Becca whispered.

“Mommy. I got this.” I told her confidently.

I turned back to the guy… Mr. Andersen, “Why are you here?”

“I told you the House registered you. You are both wielders. I’m from the people who keep the rules.” He smiled.

“Quit smiling.” I told him earnestly.

“I’m told my smile is nice, and I like to keep things Relaxed.” He told me.

My muscles began to lose their tension and my hand nearly dropped from Becca’s. A terrible growl rose up from my friend. Fear laced down my spine. I saw Mr. Andersen shudder and his hand dropped to that knife/sword thing.

Becca’s hand dropped from mine. I looked down to see a full paw. My friend had shucked her human form entirely to become the biggest Beagle I’ve ever seen. The hair along her back stood high at attention. Her gums pulled back revealing various kinds of sharp tearing teeth. I was terrified she’d be hurt. I felt her flex her muscles to defend me.

“Stop!” I yelled.

• Like 3

This is not good.  

17 hours ago, diapersnpaws said:

I’m from the people who keep the rules.” He smiled.

Very good chapter although I'm not totally sure what's happening although I suspect Mr. Anderson is not friend, but maybe foe.

• 2 weeks later...

This was great. It took me three days to just read this chapter because it’s been that crazy busy. But it was worth it. I really liked finding out a bit more about what the heck was going on. Basically there’s magic at work and subconsciously they are changing themselves. That’s cool. I would love to be able to hit the reset every time I hit 40 and went back to 1 or 2 and started over again. Well worth the like and looking forward to reading more. 

• 4 weeks later...

Birch House

Chapter 17

--- Molly ---

I looked down at Becca who was in full on Super-Beagle mode and then back to Mr. “Indiana Jones” Andersen. Becca was totally furry and four-legged while Mr. Andersen was doing his best impersonation of old west gunslinger, except… well, he was slinging a sword? His duster blew away from his ankles leaving a clear path to draw his blade. My furry friend’s lips pulled back even further.

Becca looked fully prepared to rend the flesh from his bones. The look on Captain Trench Coat told me he’d be making Steel Beagle kabobs if she rushed him. A growl started at the lowest end of my range of hearing amping up the noise level with each breath Becca pulled in.

When I reached out to touch her shoulder, I saw all the muscles under her fur shift. Suddenly, she exploded springing toward our threatening intruder. I closed my eyes dripping with fear for Becca whether she survived or not, this would go bad for her.

Only… I never heard them connect.

I worked up the nerve to open my eyes after a few moments passed and I didn’t hear any horrible noises. Becca was stuck mid-jump sort of frozen in the air. Three of her four feet were off the couch and only her final paw was still in contact with the couch.

My eyes went anime wide seeing her while I waited for her to fall while totally forgetting about Andersen. I waited another full minute and nothing happened. She didn’t move forward or fall. Still, I waited some more. Still nothing happened. I was terrified, but my brain was shifting gears. Nothing was happening so it was hard to maintain the adrenalin, but my fear was still tangible.

“Becca!” I yelled in her ear waving my hand in front of her pissed off face.

She didn't react. She looked like a stuffed animal posed for a museum exhibit. I stared at her confused and pushed against her head. She moved a bit, but not as much as I’d have expected, and it wasn’t enough to cause her to fall either. She just sort of hung there.

I looked along her line of sight... She was looking just over Mr. Andersen’s left shoulder, and I suddenly remembered a four-legged Becca wasn’t my main problem. He was!

I took the few steps over to Mr. Andersen and touched his hand. Like Becca, he moved, but not the way I was expecting. Still, it was more than Becca did. I slowly moved his hand away from the weapon he was reaching for in a crossbody draw. With his hand out of the way, I kicked him in the groin.

Like an A.D.D kid in a forest full of squirrels, I got distracted when he didn’t react and then pulled out his sword knife thingy.

Oh Poop! I flipping froze ‘em! I’ve never held a sword before. Dear Lord this thing is beautiful.

I carried the sword back over to where I was standing. I swung it around a bit since my friend and home-invader clearly wouldn’t care right then. I felt a bit like a Jedi with a glowing sword only mine was made of metal. I won’t deny the sound effects played in my head as I swung the sword.

I dropped my hand to my side holding the blade away from my leg and blew out a deep breath. The crisis was managed, well sort of. I needed to figure out how to let them go. If only I could figure out how…

I wasn’t sure what I’d done, if it had really been me who froze reality, but I drew blanks. After cutting at the air some more I simply concentrated and yelled “Go!”, but it didn’t work.

I tried to relax since I had disarmed the threat. I was safe and Becca was safe. I suppose Mr. Andersen wasn’t safe though, but before I could isolate the feelings and try to reverse what I’d done, I gave out and fell back into the couch.

Then, a bunch of stuff happened at once…

I dropped the sword which pierced the floor standing erect buried halfway to the hilt in Becca’s hardwood flooring. It was frighteningly sharp! Mr. Andersen actually ended up looking like he punched himself in the who-ha and doubled over accidentally saving his life. Becca’s paws caught him in the shoulder and they both rolled backwards finding Becca at his throat growling viciously. Mr. Andersen had managed to shove his leather covered arm in her mouth buying him life number two.

Time shifted forward a frame or two and Mr. Andersen opened and closed his palm staring at it in confusion while I shouted for Becca to calm down. He muttered something and the sword yanked free of the floorboards racing toward his outstretched hand.

He just Force-Pulled the sword! I freaked out while trying not to fan-girl all over myself.

My thoughts caught up with the situation and I was suddenly certain someone was about to die.

“Stop!” I yelled with all my might pushing my arms out to the sides.

I felt physically exhausted and knew I had to move fast guessing that I didn’t release the last time freeze, I’d simply worn out. I didn’t have long this time. I pulled Becca from his throat tugged her back a few steps away from him. Then, I grabbed the sword and threw it out the front door closing and locking it.

I collapsed in the foyer landing on the entry rug like I’d fainted, but I never lost consciousness. Time kicked back in and Becca was beside me licking my face in an instant. Mr. Andersen came around the couch and saw me exhausted on the floor.

He said something like, “FlibberyBelh Come.” Holding out his hand, but I’d never heard the word before and was too tired to figure it out.

Just then, a loud thud rocked the house and Birch House shook like a dog. The lights dimmed down everywhere but over the two of us. Mr. Andersen’s sword clanged against a window next, but the shades pulled closed followed quickly by the curtains.

Holes opened up around Mr. Andersen and snakes and mice and other creepy crawlies scampered up surrounding him. They hissed and snapped as the wood beneath his feet blackened and started creaking. He shifted his weight and it sounded like he’d stepped out on a thousand year old swinging bridge.

“I don’t think my house likes your attitude sir.” I smiled at him from the floor still not recovered.

For the first time since everything went sideways, Mr. Andersen looked concerned. In fact, the more I smirked and the closer Birch House’s animal army got, the more unnerved he became. He danced over the line of mice and gained some less rotted floorboards.

The floor seemed to heal itself where Tall-Dark-And-Creepy had been standing while rotting swiftly under his feet. He snatched up a rattlesnake as the floor beneath him started to give way. Our ceiling broke apart falling on him and so did some of eight legged monsters that would haunt my nightmares.

This was good news for Becca and I, and bad news for Mr. Andersen. It appeared he had a touch of arachnophobia himself. Spiders rained down on him in a wave that I was terrified would splash against us too.

“Holy Shit!” He bellowed and before I could blink an eye he was on the porch sans his fancy trench coat.

Becca rose up and latched the front door with the chain and deadbolt moments later having regained her fingers and toes.

--- Becca ---

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.” I yelled banging my clawed fist on my door.

I looked back to the dark places on the floor where Mr. Andersen had stood remembering the old guy’s words about dark magic. Dark magic or no, I’d flip my shit too if I had a waterfall of spiders down my neck.

“What the Holy Fuck BH! That was awesome!” I said patting the door frame trying to exhale the willies.

“Are they on me Becks? Get em off me! Help me up! Mommy!” Molly yelled reaching for me.

Oh… We are doing that now too huh?

I identified the state of Molly’s diaper immediately. She had her boobs back and her amazon height, but her baby parts were clearly here to stay. Poor kid. I helped her stand and shoved her pacifier in her hyperventilating mouth.

Smells just weren’t the same to me anymore. There were smells I liked and those I didn’t, but they didn’t cause me to hurl in my mouth like they used too. I could smell her shitty ass, but I didn’t think she had noticed yet.

We both watched the rotted places fade to nothing but my pristine livingroom floor. Birch House had went all House on a Haunted Hill on our visitor. Speak of the devil. There was his trenchcoat. I don’t know why, but I was in no hurry to rush over and pick it up.

I smiled at Molly and hugged her before sauntering over to the coat anyway, cause fuck being scared. I have claws n’shit! I picked it up off the floor and was amazed at its weight. I walked back over to the windows framing the front door holding up his coat.

He stood there holding his sword for a good three minutes before taking a big ass breath and sticking it back in its leather holder-thingy. He smoothed his hair and disappeared around the door. Molly was too frightened to watch from the other side of the door’s window and was watching through the peephole.

“He’s gonna like knock.” Molly mumbled shorter and thinner than she had been at the couch having changed into her younger self again.

“It’s ok sweety.” I told her as the doorbell rang.

“Get behind me baby.” I told her feeling my hair stand in irritation.

* Grandfather clock chimes rang as he pressed the doorbell impatiently. *

“I don’t want no fucking girl scout cookies.” I yelled and smacked my hand on the door.

I remembered the rotten places in the floor and the spider-fall, so I quickly rubbed the door with my palm in what I hoped was loving circles. I did not want to piss my house off!

He rang the doorbell again so I took a turn at the peephole. He’d stepped back off the landing of the porch and stood there waiting with his hands behind his back looking like he was trying to pose for a Superman poster.

Giggling I opened the door without undoing the chain and spoke the crack, “What do you want?”

“I ma… It was… I mean… You shifted first and… Shit.” He stumbled around an apology that sounded like would end up coming out my fault anyway.

“Wanna try that again bub?” I said trying for my best Hugh Jackman impression.

“Yes. I do. The Office of Ether Affairs has received a notice of Awakened Wielders at this address. I was sent to verify and register the new Wielders. I confess, I’m not usually sent on these welcoming missions.” He remained still posing like the Man of Steel, but his shoulders had began to droop.

“Yeah, well, we can see fucking why. Jackass.” Then I barked at him for good measure surprising myself at how deep and throaty my voice was.

“Again… I apologize-” He started but didn’t get to finish.

I was yanked back from the door by my supermodel best friend. I really wish she’d stick to one age!

“Is there a form or ceremony we need to perform? Do you have any further business you terrible excuse for a man!” Molly went full Badass Business Lady on him.

“There is a form Ma’am. Again… If I may come in, we can try this again.” He tried.

“No sir. You have attempted to draw your weapon and, if I’m not mistaken, attempted to influence our minds for your own damned convenience. If you’ll kindly leave the documentation and a contact number for your supervisor on the porch, we’ll be happy to collect the forms and work with another representative from your office.” She told him brooking no argument.

“That’s hardly necessary.” He huffed and stepped up toward the opening.

Suddenly, Mr. Andersen fell through a rotted hole in the porch and was spit back out in a friggin dirt loogie about fifty feet from the house. We looked at eachother surprised again and growing even more appreciative of our new home.

“I believe you can just leave the information right there and remove yourself from our property Mr. Andersen!” Molly yelled.

“What about my coat, that’s from the Office.” He whined.

“I’m sure we will have to remit those documents to someone… we’ll… uh… drop off your coat there. Good Day.” She told him slamming the door.

“Becca, watch him and when he pulls away get the documents. We know the House has influence that far at least. I’m sure you’ll be safe. That man was just horrible!” She huffed leaning down on the back of the couch.

I couldn’t be sure because the smell was already pretty strong, but I think my best friend was messing herself again and wanted some privacy to finish up. I simply turned and opened the door watching the black two door car move slowly down the driveway. I could just make out a gate at the front of the drive that wasn’t there before he’d arrived.

Birch House was stepping up security.

I shifted my head sideways in a very K9 like move and looked down by the door to see a new panel in the door glass sporting an intercom. I could only guess it was connected to our new front gate. Of course that made me wonder if we didn’t now have a fence around the whole property.

“Good house. Remember to let Trent in honey.” I said patting the door frame lovingly.

The song Good Vibrations started playing from the box as I slipped out to get the folder Mr. Andersen had left in the driveway. When I got back inside, Molly was standing up back in her teenage body nursing at her pacifier with tears streaming down her face.

“All done Baby?” I asked with a sugary smile.

“I fink so.” She said sniffling. “I’m dirty.”

“I know Molls and it’s OK. We’ll get you sorted out. Upstairs though… Damn you’re stinking up the place!” I laughed taking her hand.

“I like totally didn’t mean to!” She started wailing.

“Crap sorry honey. I was just playing.” I told her, but my apology wasn’t any better than Andersen’s had been. The damage had been done.

--- Molly ---  

“I jus wanna be done wid it. I wanna cleaned hiny.” I told her around my pacifier feeling small and frustrated at the verbalization of my own thoughts.

“OK. Baby. Working on it.” Becca told me helping me up the stairs.

I loved her for this. I could step up when I needed too, and I had, but I didn’t need to right now and what I wanted was cleaned and taken care of. I wanted to feel like someone else would deal with the dirty diaper around my waist.

I didn’t want to be alone, and I didn’t want Becca to sleep downstairs either. I guess it was a good thing Trent isn’t coming home that night.

“Becks. Trent like isn’t coming home right?” I asked with a little more control over my words.

“No Baby, it’s just you and me tonight. Are we still going out to get snacks for Netflix?” She asked me.

“We can. I’ll be totally scared though. You may have to hold my hand da whole time!” I shivered my control slipping a little.

“He won’t get us. We’ll leave his nasty-ass coat here so we have a hostage!” She laughed.

I laughed because she laughed, not because I thought it was funny. Becca helped me out of my skirt and up onto the changing table. I hardly ever messed myself and most of today’s accident happened when I exhausted myself that second time I…

Oh EM GEEE! I spelled out in my head. I totally like froze time or whatever! My brain spiraled like a Chihuahua on crack.

“Mommy! I freezed time!” I said getting excited slipping to a younger vernacular.

“Oh shit! I can’t go out like this. Fuck Sticks! Let me text the study group…” Becca freaked.

“Becks why are you freaking out?” I asked her while she wiped away at my bottom.

“I can’t turn it off.” She full on puppy whined.

“Can’t turn off what?” I asked her.

“Can you act your age?” She asked me.

“I’m twying!” I sniffled.

I thought she was insulting me and started crying big snotty tears. Today had been freaky enough, but I’d saved everyone! She didn’t have to be such a… poop to me!

“Your a poop!” I huffed at her.

“Damn Babe, chill.” She told me.

I did stop wailing, but I couldn’t turn off the water works.

“I didn’t mean you were being a brat… least not till you threw a fucking fit there.” She told me with her WTF Eyebrow, as she called it.

“Sorry Mommy.” I sniffled.

“Let’s get this cleaned up and we’ll figure it out. Seriously though, I’ve seen your grownup boobs a couple times since Freaky McCoaty showed up. Can you do it on purpose?” Becca asked me.

“No, but I can freeze time!” I said excitedly again.

“What I thought you were teleporting or something.” Becca said looking at me in awe.

“Nope. That’s why I fell. I like held it a super long time the first time. That second time I totally couldn’t hold it very long though.” I giggled. “And, it kicked my tush!”

“Well, that’s not all it did to your ass Baby, and I think we both know you can’t hold much of anything anymore!” She laughed securing my fresh diaper.

“I wan ice cream and oreos and a Kit-Kat and a Dr. Pepper and popcorn and -” I jabbered off a snacks list feeling very hungry after all the spent energy and... making room for more food.

“Gah! I hate how you can eat so much and not get fat Bitch.” Becca yipped at me.

I watched her face move around the short muzzle of her halfway-dog-face. It made me so happy. I reached up with my long arms and scratched her behind her new floppy ears. Happy tears started streaming down my face.

“What’s wrong now Baby Girl?” Becca asked me her head cocking to the side waiting for an answer.

“Like, I have totally always wanted a puppy. Like seriously... my whole life!” I smiled and ran a hand along her head petting her.

She bent down and licked the side of my face, “Again… I’m Trent’s bitch if I’m anyone’s, but I’m sure he’ll let you Bitch-Sit for him!” She laughed.

“Grah! Dog breath... !!!” I wailed only slightly offended and mostly amused.

We headed back to the couch in my bedroom, but I was still jelly-legged with exhaustion, so Becca picked me up and carried me half the way. I scratched out a real snack list while I had enough breasts to make the decisions, then when we stood up to leave Becca gave out a loud bark.

“Holy Poop Becks! I mean, that’s a real danger now, don’t scare me!” I gasped standing much taller than her at my full age..

“Pfft, I’m getting some stickers for your diapers. ‘Shit Happens’ would crack me the fuck up! I could put it on your ass like a bumper sticker!!!” She laughed.

“Like what’s with all the barking Scoob?” I poked fun at her.

“Gee Raggy” She said in her best Scoobie impression, “I can’t go in a store like this, and you can’t drive if you can’t keep your tits…”

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hold on, I need to get into my thinking box to understand what the (Censored) is going on. :mf_microwave:

Same, when magic goes china syndrome, reality tends to do what Molly did to her diaper.

Also that GIF is low key horrifying lol

This has its hilarious moments, even with I guess it's dark magic going on.  The last conversation between Becca and Molly had me laughing pretty hard.  Nobody messes with these girls.  Birch House is gonna be a fortress before its over.

5 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

And spent the time to animate it...

I know, right? Or how about THIS one?

:giljotiini:

Because there are SOOO many situations where THAT would be appropriate!

47 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I know, right? Or how about THIS one?

:giljotiini:

Because there are SOOO many situations where THAT would be appropriate!

The GIF/emoji selection on this board is hilariously random

• 2 weeks later...

Okay another great chapter. I am really looking forward to finally finding out what dynamics are in play that cause one girl to turn into a baby and the other a dog. Apparently the house is the source of all this power and it’s willing to use or give some away to protect the owners. I am a detail sort of a person and I need to know more specifics. Seriously, I am enjoying this very much and am looking forward to reading more. 

• 4 years later...