LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest Little Vacation - Chapter 9 (Updated 2/23)

4 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

They lack the eye opening that is the diaper dimension. 

A lot of readers actually avoid the stories because of the DD tag - I've gotten lots of comments that said, "I almost skipped this one because I don't like dimension stories".  I'd like to think mine are worth reading even if you don't like that typical setting ;) 

9 minutes ago, TheGameArch said:

A new story to look forward to. Your other ones have actually brought me to tears on occasion, looking forward to seing if this one will do the same :)

Aww, thank you.  And thank you so much for commenting.  It really does mean a lot to me.  If a part really stands out to you, I would love it if you mentioned it.  Knowing that my stories reach people emotionally gives me deep satisfaction, and it makes me feel a bit more connected.  "Best of It" was my heart poured on the page and that story has a very special place for me.

48 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

This is a well liked story look how many comments and posts.

Glad to hear there will be no mean stuff she is so cute I would hate for

her to get lost in the portable.

Aww, thanks!  I hope it's well received.  This is the first story I've written since I disappeared last summer.  Hopefully I've still got it <3

I don't about this chapter but maybe at some point "The Other Side of the Coin" would be useful.

Yeah Kimmy has another dimension story!! I like your stories but I am a sucker for getting drawn into the dimension stories! I love them! I like where this is headed so far and the journey will be fun to take! 

6 hours ago, thedman said:

I think we should start a pool on how long it will take before bbykimmy starts to bring evil into this story. My bet is chapter 9

You're gonna lose!  No evil characters - if I can't do it, I'll hang up my onesie.  I won't deserve to call myself a storyteller if I can't go ONE story without an evil character.

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

If you went to a little's brunch and no one read your stories they just were into the dimension because you are a star   

Awwww <3  Thanks!  I'm really, really hoping I run into someone at CAPCon who has read and liked one of mine.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I don't about this chapter but maybe at some point "The Other Side of the Coin" would be useful.

Hmm... perhaps ;)  I won't say anything though!  No spoilers!

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Yeah Kimmy has another dimension story!! I like your stories but I am a sucker for getting drawn into the dimension stories! I love them! I like where this is headed so far and the journey will be fun to take! 

YAY SGTbaby, I was hoping you'd drop in.  You loved Act 1 of "Best of It", I'm hoping you'll like this one too.

45 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You're gonna lose!  No evil characters - if I can't do it, I'll hang up my onesie.  I won't deserve to call myself a storyteller if I can't go ONE story without an evil character.

Well, there was that asshole bigot Amazon guy in the first section...

3 minutes ago, DKN117 said:

Well, there that asshole bigot Amazon guy in the first section...

He's not evil, he's ignorant - totally not the same thing.  And he didn't DO anything other than provide me space to have background exposition without an omniscient narrator spoonfeeding information directly to the reader.

:P

Doesn't count, I'm keeping my onesie.

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

He's not evil, he's ignorant - totally not the same thing.  And he didn't DO anything other than provide me space to have background exposition without an omniscient narrator spoonfeeding information directly to the reader.

:P

Doesn't count, I'm keeping my onesie.

I think Kimmy deserves a triple diapering for this offense.  First off she tried to pull the wool over the readers' eyes by using a sneaky trick to divulge background info. Secondly she revealed her trick to the audience. The third diaper is just because we all know that her butt would look extra cute so thickly padded that she could barely crawl. 

3 minutes ago, thedman said:

I think Kimmy deserves a triple diapering for this offense.  First off she tried to pull the wool over the readers' eyes by using a sneaky trick to divulge background info. Secondly she revealed her trick to the audience. The third diaper is just because we all know that her butt would look extra cute so thickly padded that she could barely crawl. 

:o  It's not a sneaky trick, it's a standard narrative device!  The cardinal rule of writing is "show, not tell" - a narrator explaining history and background to an audience is BORING.

Hardly a punishable offense :P  Also, my onesies barely fit over triple diapers... I know, I've tried  >_>

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

:o  It's not a sneaky trick, it's a standard narrative device!  The cardinal rule of writing is "show, not tell" - a narrator explaining history and background to an audience is BORING.

Hardly a punishable offense :P  Also, my onesies barely fit over triple diapers... I know, I've tried  >_>

Who said you get to wear a one is over those triple diapers?

11 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

A lot of readers actually avoid the stories because of the DD tag - I've gotten lots of comments that said, "I almost skipped this one because I don't like dimension stories".  I'd like to think mine are worth reading even if you don't like that typical setting ;) 

Well if they want to do themselves a great diservice and miss some great stories that is there own stupid fault lol 

Chapter Two: A Slight Change in Plans

Joanna smiled at her over-excited Little still chattering away in the back of the car, strapped securely into her carseat.  She was listing off all the things she wanted to eat while she was there, someone had told her about a sea creature called a 'conch' and Jo was beginning to believe that the girl wanted to eat them into extinction.  Taking the opportunity afforded her by stopping at the traffic light, she stole at glance at her beautiful Little.  Cammi's chin-length curls bounced as she talked, the girl was always very animated when she spoke about anything she was interested in, her hands waving about.  She wore a soft purple empire-waisted dress, the skirt ending at her mid-thigh, her pink diaper fully exposed to the world thanks to the buckle between her legs.  Jo remembered Cammi's first week in diapers, they almost hadn't left the house the girl had been so embarrassed, it was funny how much that had changed.  Cammi had been so independent, so together... it had taken her quite a while to let go and just enjoy being babied, but now it was hard to tell that the girl had ever grown up at all.  And many Amazons gave compliments to that effect, which made Jo feel amazing.

She glanced at herself in the mirror as well, smiling at how the color of her own cropped blonde hair almost matched Cammi's, though her own eyes were a soft violet.. a quite rare recessive gene that she was quite pleased to have.  She had wanted to have Cammi's eye color altered to match, but the Little was terrified of the procedure and it wasn't worth pushing for.  Cammi's own chocolate brown was adorable in its own way, if common.

"Well, which do you want to do more?" Jo asked the chattering Little, "Eat or swim?"

"I wanna eat WHILE swimming!" Cammi giggled, clapping her hands.  Jo's heart ached at her perfect Little's mannerisms.

"You'll get your food all soggy with seawater, you silly Little," Jo laughed, which made Cammi laugh too.

"I don't know, mommy, I'm just really, really, reeeeaaalllly excited to go on vacation with you.  I'm so glad that my first trip off the island is with you, it's something I never even dreamed of!"

"We got lucky, my little love," Jo smiled as the car took off again, "A very happy client of mine got us these tickets and pulled some strings so it could just be the two of us on this trip - no other Amazons, just you and me in this tropical paradise."

"Will we be all alone?"

"No no, darling - there will be natives there, we'll just be the only ones from off-world.  We'll be mommy and baby there, not Amazon and Little... I packed only clothing that would hide your more adult anatomy, and the Interdimensional Tourism board is loaning us a device that should keep the locals from seeing you as anything but a normal three year-old, that's apparently your equivalent size there.  And we'll do all the things you want, sweetling - even eat while swimming.  How about a shake while riding one of those inflatable sharks?"

"OOOooooo," Cammi was obviously impressed by this idea.  "Hey," she smiled at Jo in the mirror, "Happy Anniversary, Jo.  You've made me the happiest Little in Gaule for five years now."

"Happy Anniversary, Cammi.  You've made me the happiest Amazon."

The solemn moment lasted only that... seconds later Cammi was back to listing the different tropical animals that she wanted to see.

"And I want to see a lemur, and I want to see a tropical frog, and I want to see a crab, and I want to see a dolphin, and... "  Cammi knew that Jo tuned her out a bit when she rambled this way, but she also knew that the Amazon found it adorable and it was very easy to get carried away with her lists.  She liked listing things and few things made her feel littler than rambling about things she wanted to do, or see, or eat.  Jo had taken such good care of her for five years now, she really was a carefree Little and very thankful for her life.

She felt her diaper grow warm, which actually did make her feel littler than listing, and it made her pause for a moment.  Jo noticed, and smirked - she knew what that look on Cammi's face meant.  She loved that her Little had given up all control.  That was the greatest show of love a Little could give to an Amazon in their society.. especially because Gaule had facilities that could accommodate Little bodily functions, unlike most of the other islands who had basically eliminated what small amount of Little-friendly infrastructure they may have once had.

They were both walking on clouds as they pulled up to the valet at the waystation.  Jo got the bags out of the trunk first and then helped her Little into the stroller, buckling her in snugly - Cammi liked to swing her feet a lot, and vigorously.  It was never a good idea to leave the wiggly Little unbuckled for even a moment, as Jo had learned quickly when Cammi had first been settling in to her new role as an Adopted Little.  Cammi waved happily at the valet, a taller Mid who looked weary.  He took Jo's key and gave her a claim ticket, and drove off with her car.

Jo took a deep breath and pushed the stroller in, pulling a small cart with their bags with the other hand.  Cammi gleefully waved at everyone.

"Hi, we're going on vacation!  Hi!  We're going on vacation.  Hi, my mommy is taking me on vacation!"  She chattered at everyone they passed.  When Jo parked the stroller to talk to an Amazon in a uniform, Cammi witnessed a rare sight... an Amazon came through the portal with a mewling Little in his arms.

"Granger, what the hell?" she heard an official looking man say to the other man holding the Little.

"I was doing the tourism portal check and this one was right there, she saw everything!"

"Dammit Granger - there is going to be a mountain of paperwork on this one.  The portals are in very secluded areas!  What was this Little even doing there?"

"What's going on?" the Little girl asked, "Why is everyone so big?  What happened to me?"

"We need to mark this portal as unavailable, Nathan - it can't be used for a while... we have to wait until it's safe again," Granger explained to the other man, Nathan.

"Take her to the security office and get her diapered and documented," Nathan replied, picking up a communicator.

"Get me what?  Did he say diapered?  Wait!"  The Little's brown hair was whipping about as she struggled as Granger nodded and carried the Little with him.  She stopped thrashing for a moment as they walked right past Cammi.. the girl got a good long look at Cammi's dress and exposed diaper and her eyes widened in horror.

"It's not so bad," Cammi called up to the girl, "Just... try to enjoy it!  I've never been happier!"

"I don't want to be diapered!" the Little wailed, Cammi just shook her head.  She felt bad for the girl and wondered what would become of her.  A Portal Little was a very rare thing in Gaule, it was obvious that she was brought here accidentally... Cammi had no clue what her legal status would be.  Maybe she'd be an Independent Little?

"I'm sorry Ms. Fabron," Nathan's voice was cautious as he walked over after he had finished typing furiously on his computer.  He was addressing Jo.  "There's been an incident with your destination portal... I'm afraid it's going to be shut down for a while until we do some investigation."

"What?"  Cammi began to panic, realizing that they were talking about their vacation portal!  "No!  Vacation!"

"Shh," Jo hushed Cammi, popping a pacifier between the Little's lips, clipping it to her dress.  "What seems to be the trouble?  I was just finalizing our details with Mr. Travers here."

"I'm afraid your destination is unavailable for travel, Ms. Fabron," Nathan repeated, "It's not safe - the portal was discovered and we can't travel there until we can relocate the destination portal."

"Is there anything we can do?  I promised my Little girl a tropical vacation... " Jo's disappointment was clear, but she hadn't launched into full Corporate Cuthroat mode.  She was prepared to, however, to get her vacation back on the rails.. and the steel showed in her eye.

"Ms. Fabron," Travers gulped - he had been brief on Joanna Fabron's reputation, "Give me just a moment... ah here.  We have a new destination portal that was established three days ago, it's only been used twice.  Tropical, very similar to your original destination.  Not terribly much is known about the dimension itself, we're still in the early recon stages, but it's the only other tropical portal we have right now.  It's technically not available yet, but I'm sure Mr. Roussel would be happy to sign off on your traveling there."  Travers shot Nathan a panicked look, trying to subtly inform his colleague that this was not a woman who was to be denied.

"It shouldn't be a problem - there's no one scheduled to use 27D for another week at all, which is supposed to be the duration of your vacation, yes?  Let me do a little research, Ms. Fabron," Nathan smiled, "I need to verify that the local currency we have prepared for you will function in this other dimension.  If it won't, we need to produce more currency for you.  We want your stay there to be perfectly comfortable, and we don't have accommodations ready for you in this other dimension."

"I can handle the accommodations, provided you give me an adequate amount of the local currency," Jo confirmed, "I don't mind making appointments and bookings.  I just want to get our vacation started, I haven't been off the island in quite a while, and Little Cammi here has never been at all.  She has her heart absolutely set on playing at the beach, and no mommy wants to disappoint their Little."

"Of course not," Nathan - Mr. Roussel - agreed, "Let me run that currency check right away, Ms. Fabron.  I'll be right back."

Cammi was still quietly panicking in the stroller.

What if we don't get to go?  What if the currency doesn't work?  What if the device doesn't work?  Suddenly she was terrified to go on vacation, where she was the picture of excitement just a few moments before.

As if she sensed it, Jo picked up Cammi out of the stroller and held her close, rubbing her back and resting the Little's chin on her shoulder.

"Shhh, Cammi.  My beautiful Little Camille, I'll take care of everything.  I'll always take care of everything for you, my Little love, my sweetling.  Your only job is to be happy."

Between Jo's soothing tone, her calming words, and the gentle rocking, Cammi's panic abated and she drank in her Amazon's scent.. lavender and printer's ink, her favorite perfume and the smell of her office.  Jo always knew exactly what to say, exactly what to do.  Cammi was beyond thankful to have her.

"I love you," she whispered to the Amazon, letting the paci fall.

"I love you too," Jo smiled, having felt Cammi's tension leave her body.

"Good news," Mr. Roussel came back with a smile.  "The currency is compatible, the two dimensions are remarkably similar to one another.  Due to the incident we just had with the other portal, we ask you to be very cautious when merging into their society, we can't let anyone know about the existence of dimensional travel, or we have to cut off access to that dimension.  It can be incredibly destabilizing for primitive societies and so far we've found that every single other dimension out there is populated entirely by Littles... "  He left out the, so of course they're flighty and disorganized... but everyone knew what he meant.

"Excellent," Jo smiled, accepting the currency pack, "What's next?"

"Well, we just need to verify your paperwork and fit your Little with her camouflage unit, give you your vaccinations and language nanites, and then we open the portal and you walk through... both of you will need to walk, however... independently."  He looked at Cammi with a hint of concern.

"Oh, I can walk just fine," she smiled, back to her sunshine-y, bubbly self.  "Let's verify the paperwork!  The beach is waiting for us!"

"She is a cutie," Mr. Travers melted a bit at her charm, "Ahem.. You are Joanna Fabron, yes?  May I have your ID and adoption license?"  Jo handed over the cards, "And yes, we have Camille Fabron... Five years, almost to the day, congratulations!"

"This is our anniversary vacation," Cammi beamed.  "I can't wait!  I have the best mommy in the whole world and I can't wait to share this wonderful vacation with her."

Travers almost couldn't take the cute, it took him a few moments to recover..  "Yes, well... let's get this on you... would you like it on her wrist or her ankle?"  Travers held up a thin black, shiny bracelet.

"Is it waterproof?  Good, then on her ankle please.  Little Cammi is a fidgeter, if you leave it on her wrist she'll just play with it," Jo smiled, tapping the Little on the nose, who only blushed.... she knew her mommy was right.

Travers gently placed the band around Cammi's ankle and pressed a few buttons.  It hummed for a moment before he withdrew his hand.  Finally, he grabbed a standard injection gun from behind the desk and with a quick "pop" to each, to the Amazon first and then her Little, the procedure was done.

"And that's all there is to it.  Now please, just stand on that line with your bags ready.. you should fold up the stroller, since she has to walk.  Ms. Fabron, you go first and I'll stand here with Camille, and she'll walk through after a moment, when we've given your stomach time to settle.  It's less distressing if you walk slowly with your eyes closed, you'll know when you're through."

Jo arranged the bags before setting Cammi on her feet at the line, glad she put the little in hard-soled shoes for a change.  She smiled down at her tiny love, who beamed back up at her.  The love between the two of them was as visible as the noonday sun in the sky, and Travers wished he could capture the image.. it was a picture-perfect representation of a wonderful relationship between an Amazon and a Little.  He looked down at the console and manipulated the controls, dialing in the prepared exit portal for their tropical destination.

"The portal will re-open in one week's time, your Little's bracelet and your travel card have been keyed in with this date and will guide you back to the portal location.  Please take care not to be followed, and please be careful when using Amazon technology around the native population.  I hope you have a wonderful vacation!"

"Thank you Mr. Travers," Jo smiled warmly as the portal sprang to life, a blinding white glow in what had previously been an empty doorway.

Travers walked over and offered his hand to Cammi gently, who took it and waved at her mommy as the Amazon walked slowly through the portal, her eyes closed.  Travers waited a moment and knelt down to make eye contact with the Little.

"Be a good girl, okay?  I know you will.  Just walk slowly through the portal, Camille.  Straight ahead, keep your eyes closed.  Your mommy will be waiting for you on the other side.  I hope you get to do all the fun things you want at the beach - come back and tell me all about it, okay?"

"Okay Mr. Travers!" Cammi was dancing from foot to foot, eager and antsy because Jo was out of sight, "I've never been to a tropical beach before, I hear the sand is soft and the water is so blue!"

Travers laughed and gave the Little a gentle push between the shoulder blades, guiding her to the portal.

"Close your eyes and walk slowly, Camille."

Cammi closed her eyes and stuck her arms out in front of her, walking slowly into the portal... it was like walking into a giant block of gelatin... the portal gave resistance and felt liquid and solid at the same time.  Even with her eyes shut, it felt incredibly bright and she struggled to put one foot in front of the other.  She walked for what felt like forever, and her muscles ached at the end of the journey.  Travers had been right about one thing though, she could definitely tell when she was through.  Once the resistance stopped, she could feel the unfamiliar humidity of the air... and it was quite warm.  She opened her eyes and found herself face-to-face with Jo.

"Mommy!" she beamed... but Jo looked shocked and disturbed... and short.  "Mommy?  Jo?  What's wrong?  What happened?  Did.. did you shrink?"

"Cammi... Cammi sweetie... " Jo stared slack-jawed at her love... her Little was nearly as tall as she was, with a full figure and breasts that bulged beneath the empire-waisted lilac dress.  Her thick pink diaper poked out beneath the hem, but her legs were clearly Amazon... she had a gorgeous figure, and her beautiful round cheeks were slender and striking, her lips were full and lovely... her darling Little Cammi was a stunningly attractive woman.  The girl looked down at herself... the ground was so far away... she wobbled on her feet and ended up in the sand on her padded butt.  

"Wha... what happened?" she asked, tears in her eyes.
  • Like 7

Interesting.  Are they both the size of the people in this dimension, meaning Jo grew down and Cammie "grew up"? or are they both the size of Amazons in a dimension where others are the size of Littles?

47 minutes ago, herezulo said:

The story's title seems even more fitting now. "The Biggest Little" :lol:

Only on chapter 2, and you already have me completely captivated. Please keep up the good work!

YAY!  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  We've got a long way to go yet in this story.

42 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

Ohhhhh interesting! I love this! It’s going to make things interesting for sure. “One small step for little...” 

I know right!?  I don't think anyone's ever done this one before.

38 minutes ago, thedman said:

You should call that chapter Double Take

I'll consider that one!

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Interesting.  Are they both the size of the people in this dimension, meaning Jo grew down and Cammie "grew up"? or are they both the size of Amazons in a dimension where others are the size of Littles?

We don't know yet, they haven't seen any other people... I know which it is... you'll find out tomorrow :)