LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest Little Vacation - Chapter 9 (Updated 2/23)

6 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

By far how embarrassed the natives are and how brash Jo is. 

She really tried at first, but that went right out the window when Cammi needed her.

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow interesting development but it certainly does fit with what was going on. Watching their spending could be fun though. I look forward to more!

Thanks! <3

I'm glad you're enjoying it.  There will be another chapter tomorrow morning :)

28 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

She really tried at first, but that went right out the window when Cammi needed her.

Thanks! <3

I'm glad you're enjoying it.  There will be another chapter tomorrow morning :)

For a title it seems like Cammi is starting to understand  Jo's perspective and feeling so how about some kind of variant on Understanding Dawns?

Chapter Seven: Not That Kind of Amazon

Jo awakened to find her Little gazing at her with Amazon-sized eyes.  Seeing those chocolate brown eyes, a strand of blonde hair drooped over the bridge of her nose between them, it took a moment but she saw her Cammi in those eyes quickly enough, and she felt her heart surge.  Waking up face-to-face with Cammi was a rarity, the girl loved her crib... the thought was interrupted, however, as Cammi leaned in and kissed her.  And it was not a chaste kiss, it was the kiss of a lover, a kiss of desire, a kiss of a love as deep as the ocean and as wide as the sky.  Jo closed her eyes and leaned in as well, kissing her love.

After a very long moment, their lips parted and they stared into each others' eyes again.  Cammi's scent was in her nostrils and her taste on her lips.

That had been their first kiss.

Jo blushed and sat up.

"Good morning, Little girl," she started, but Cammi followed her and silenced her mothering lips with another long, sweet kiss.  Jo was deeply confused - and she panicked a little.  The kiss felt amazing, the love she felt for her Little was immeasurable, but these feelings were not one she equated with her beloved Little.  But at the same time, she couldn't deny how it amazing it felt... hence the confusion, hence the panic.  She needed time to process the feelings, to think her way through it... but she didn't want to hurt Cammi either.  She broke the kiss after a long moment.  

"Ahem," Jo started again deliberately, "Someone is a soggy girl, I'm sure and I think it would be a good time to go see if your new diapers came in."  Jo watched an impish grin spread across the Little's face - and Cammi launched herself at Jo... and they both tumbled off the bed.

"I am so sorry!" Cammi cried, standing up and pulling her partner to her feet, "I.. I.. I'm so big!  I thought... "

"Shh," Jo soothed, ignoring her own aches for the moment, "it's okay.  Someone is greedy for kisses," she smiled warmly and maneuvered the half-naked Cammi to the chair Jo herself had been sitting in the night before.  She leaned in and gave the girl another long kiss.  "I need you to be a good girl and wait here while mommy goes and checks downstairs to see if someone's diapers came in, okay?"

Cammi sniffled but nodded - the emotional crisis was averted, but it didn't shake the feelings of guilt she had at hurting her love accidentally.

"I'd much rather," Jo continued, "change you directly into a real diaper instead of another one of these flimsy things."  She poked Cammi's soggy padding, which got a giggle out of the Little.  "Can Little Cammi be good and stay put?"

Cammi nodded... but Jo knew it was a fib.  She'd be looking for a hiding place the moment Jo walked out the door, it was almost a guarantee - hide-and-seek was almost a constant in their lives.  And Cammi always got tickled until she begged for mercy when she was found.  With a kiss to the forehead, Jo got dressed quickly in a pair of capris and a simple white blouse and headed down to the lobby.

William was waiting with a wide smile as Joanna stepped out of the elevator.  A few more people milled about, heading to fetch breakfast foods for those sharing their rooms.  Jo made a mental note to fetch some bacon and juice as well... but quickly realized this was unlikely as William set a large box down on the counter.

"Good morning, Ms. Fabron," he greeted her warmly, "How did your El-gee sleep?"

"My what?" she asked, confused.

"Your... your el-gee?  Isn't that what they're called?  Your little girl?"  William looked a little panicked, he had read a lot about this "MD/lg" last night and Joanna Fabron and her partner Cammi certainly seemed to match what he had read.

"Oh," Jo smiled warmly in return, her confusion banished, "We call her my Little.  And she slept mostly well... there was an incident where she rolled out of the bed last night, she hasn't slept in a bed without railings in years."  She chuckled a bit.

"You mean," William leaned in, whispering, "a crib?"  Normally he would not be so bold, but he had read a LOT and it opened his eyes to an entire world he hadn't known even existed... and after many quizzes and many stories, he found he wasn't as weirded out by it as he expected.  He had actually started wondering if his own girlfriend would be interested in maybe...

"Of course," Jo laughed, "where else would a Little sleep?  Are these her diapers?"  Ms. Fabron was speaking entirely too loudly for William's comfort, and he blushed.

"Yes ma'am, and the other items you requested should be here tonight.  It turns out Amazon actually carries the items you wanted!"

"Excuse me?" Jo asked, obviously shocked.  She looked around warily, one of the things she had been briefed on for the vacation was that she was NOT to reveal the existence of Amazons or their dimensional travel, to do so carried strict penalties.

"The uh... the store?  Amazon?  The one with the world's fastest shipping?  Um, I don't know if they have a different name in France... " he tapped on his keyboard and rotated his monitor to show her.  It was just a store.  She heaved a sigh of relief and laughed a nervous laugh.

"No, of course - I'm sorry.  It's called the same thing.  I.. I didn't even think to check the Amazon here... "  Jo picked up the box and smiled nervously.  "Thank you, William.  I hope you have a wonderful day."

"You too, Ms. Fabron," he replied, completely puzzled by her reaction.  The woman was always so confident, why did an online store make her nervous?  It was his account that was ordering weird stuff, after all...  He was going to be getting odd recommendations for weeks, he was sure.

Jo laughed at her own panic as she stepped out of the elevator and re-entered her suite.  She grinned - as expected, Cammi was nowhere to be seen - and dropped the box on the bed.  She cut the tape quickly, and pulled out a package of diapers that wouldn't look out of place at all on store shelves back home.

"Oh, looks like William did a good job," she said loudly to the empty room, "These diapers are pink and fluffy... let's see if they're thick enough.  Oh look, William got you boosters to go with it."  She tore open the package of diapers and pulled out exactly what she was hoping for, a thick, pink, fluffy diaper with happy animals on the front.  She pulled out a booster from the plain white package and deliberately rustled the plastic of the diaper as she laid it open on the bed.  She laid the booster down the center - that looked like it would hold Cammi for quite a while.  "Oh, if only I had a Little to put this comfy looking pink diaper on!"  She called, and sure enough... there was a giggle from the bathroom.  With a grin, she tiptoed to the bathroom and slipped inside, closing the door and exposing the girl hiding behind it.

"No!" Cammi squealed as Jo's fingers found her ticklish spots, and in just a few moments she was a giggling, squealing pile of girl on the floor.  Normally at this point, Jo would scoop her up and carry her off... but they both knew that wasn't a possibility this time.  With a little bit of sadness, Jo helped Cammi up off the floor and led her to the bed.  She laid the girl down and removed her soggy, flimsy diaper and rolled it up, tossing it in the nearby garbage can.

"Lift up," she smiled, hoping that her warmth would keep any fuss at bay at Jo for being unable to lift her by the ankles like she normally did.  Cammi obliged and after a loving but much longer than average wipe-down and powdering (an Amazon-sized Little was a LOT more work!), she lovingly taped the pink plastic-covered diaper around her Little's loins.  Cammi reached down and felt the soft covering and smiled widely.

"Oh mommy," she cooed, "That is so, so, SO much better.  These feel great!"

"I'm glad," Jo smiled, "You should thank Mr. William - but remember he's really embarrassed if you say the word 'diaper'... so just thank him in general."

"It's so silly to be embarrassed about it," Cammi giggled, "Littles need diapers - it's like being embarrassed about needing to eat."

"Speaking of which," Jo grinned, grateful for the segue, "Let's go down and get some breakfast before the bacon's all gone."

"Bacon!?" Cammi squealed, holding her hands up so Jo could help lift her.  "Let's go!"

"Not so fast," Jo smirked, grabbing the Little around the waist, "You can't run out there in just a diaper, you silly Little.  Let's get you dressed."  Cammi fussed as the woman fastened a bra around her, though she did admit that at least initially... it felt good.  It wasn't a thing she had to worry about at home but she knew she'd be sick of the thing by the end of the day.  Yet another reason she looked forward to going home.  She raised her arms as Jo slipped the sleeveless tie-dyed magenta and yellow dress.. the flare of the skirt kept the diaper bulge from being too visible when she stood up and the hem was long enough that she wouldn't flash her diaper at anyone.  It seemed so silly to hide it - she'd been wearing diapers happily for Jo for five years now... that's what they were celebrating!

"Bacon now!" she whined, but couldn't keep it up... she burst with giggles as Jo slipped her new sandals on her feet.

"Okay fussy-butt," Jo retorted, pulling Cammi's hair up into simple pigtails, "but you only get pigtails instead of your favorite curls because you're in such a hurry."

"Aww," Cammi's tiny pout was genuine, "We don't have any ribbons here... "  She loved to have bows in her hair... but between bows and bacon, she'd pick bacon - but only because she was hungry.

Cammi hopped up and took Jo's hand in both of hers, pulling it to her chest.  Her mommy's eyes were only slightly higher than her own as she clutched her hand.

"Hey," she smiled, seeming much less like a Little all of a sudden, "I love you."  She pulled Jo in close, slipping her hands around her mommy's waist and giving her a long kiss.  She could feel Jo's heart racing, almost as fast as her own.

When the kiss broke, Jo simply stared into her Little's big brown eyes for several long moments.

"Bacon," Cammi whispered.

"What?"  Jo was perplexed, the word had barely registered, she was lost in her Little's impossibly large eyes.. she was seeing her girl in a new light from a new angle and it was mesmerizing.

"Bacon!" Cammi giggled and bounced, slipping out of the embrace and pulling Jo's hand toward the door.  "Bacon bacon bacon!"

"Of course sweetie," Jo smiled, grabbing her purse and double-checking her room key.

The Little continued to bounce and jitter as they rode the elevator down to the lobby, and Jo smirked at the realization that the size-change hadn't affected her energy level in the slightest.  Calamity Cammi practically dragged her mommy out of the elevator, but stopped in the middle of the lobby when she realized she had no idea which way to go.  Her face lit up again when she saw William.

"Hi Mister William!" she called out, waving to the man at the desk as Jo regained her balance and dragged her in a different direction.  "Thank you for the-"

Jo cut her off before she could shout the word across the room and embarrass the poor boy, sitting her down in a chair near where the hotel was serving breakfast.  She hoped Cammi wouldn't spot the waffle machine as she filled a small plate with bacon and hashbrowns and fresh fruit.  She filled a plate for herself as well... normally the Little would get a much smaller portion, just a slice or two of bacon and half an orange was a meal back home, here she'd need to feed Cammi like an Amazon.

"We'll go down to the beach as soon as you've finished breakfast," Jo smiled, laying the plates down on the table and trying to position her body between Cammi and the waffle iron.

"It's so weird to eat tiny food," Cammi giggled as she crunched a piece of bacon, "Thank you for the food, mommy."  To her, everything was miniature... a slice of bacon at home was nearly the size of her forearm and here they were bite-sized.  "I didn't even think about it much yesterday but it's weird to think that you eat like this all the time... you have to eat so muuu... waffles!"

Cammi bounced in her seat as she watched another guest flip the waffle iron over and flop a delicious, golden waffle out on their plate and cover it with syrup.

"No," Jo said softly but firmly, "Unless you want to skip the aquarium - do you want to see the tropical fishes, or do you want to get all sticky eating waffles - because we both know you'll lose patience with a fork - and then have to go up and take a bath."

"But waffles.... " Cammi pouted, crunching another piece of bacon.

"Waffles will be there tomorrow, I'm sure and there will be lots of other good foods to eat.  Everything is cloyingly sweet, it tastes like they even put sugar on the bacon, you should be on cloud nine."

Cammi couldn't argue with that, the bacon was sweeter than what they usually had back home.  Everything did seem just a bit sweeter - she could get used to that.

"So we're going to the aquarium?" Cammi asked sweetly, "I hope they have a stingray.  I wanna see a stingray... and a clownfish.  And a jellyfish.  Ooh!  And a starfish.  And some crabs, the little ones that change their shells."

"We're not going anywhere until you've eaten your fruit, my dear," Jo smiled as Cammi launched into her list.  The Little ate... as she listed off sea creature after sea creature.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You spelled France wrong when William was talking about Amazon.

Aside from that, this was an excellent chapter as always! ♡♡♡♡♡

Chapter Title: "Not that kind of Amazon."

Dang!  Thank you.  I proofread 3 times before I post, and I missed that one every time.

I love that chapter title!

On 2/20/2018 at 11:47 AM, ELLIE52 said:

Interesting stuff going on.  Both William and Jo panicking at times.

It's Just a Matter of Semantics

I hope it stays interesting, I had an idea of what I want to happen next come to me tonight.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:30 PM, SGTbaby said:

Yeah the aquarium sounds fun!

I hope you enjoy the scene, sorry it didn't get posted today :( 

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

KIMMY!

KIMMYKIMMYKIMMYKIMMYKIMMYKIMMYKIMMYKIMMY!!!!

Where's the next chapter, Kimmy?

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Hope you are well Kimmy, your adoring fans miss you and your wonderful work 

2 hours ago, thedman said:

CHAPTER 8! CHAPTER 8!

I am so sorry I didn't post a chapter today, friends.  I had therapy first thing in the morning and my day was so bad I called in sick to work, I was a wreck all day.

I'll post Chapter 8 in the morning... but I've got bad news.  Chapter 9 isn't finished yet.

I swear I won't abandon the story though, I want to see this one finished.

22 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I hope it stays interesting, I had an idea of what I want to happen next come to me tonight.

I hope you enjoy the scene, sorry it didn't get posted today :( 

I am so sorry I didn't post a chapter today, friends.  I had therapy first thing in the morning and my day was so bad I called in sick to work, I was a wreck all day.

I'll post Chapter 8 in the morning... but I've got bad news.  Chapter 9 isn't finished yet.

I swear I won't abandon the story though, I want to see this one finished.

Mental health issues are a real mean bastard. I can relate, gods I don't know how many hundreds of hours of productivity have been lost to self destructive behavior. Take care of yourself and ehugs if you want.

Finally had a chance to get caught up on this Kimmy, and looking forward to where you're going with it! A part of me would love to see the two of them end up swapped size wise going home! :) Looking forward to more of this!

P.S. - No collars, I love it :D

8 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I had therapy first thing in the morning and my day was so bad I called in sick to work, I was a wreck all day.

I'm so, SO Sorry to hear that. :( No sad face or crying emoji can properly express the sorrow I feel at the thought of you hurting like that while I'm sitting here just fine. Take all the time you need and don't stress about it. Sure, a chapter a day is awesome, but those expectations are completely unrealistic if you're not feeling well. I think I speak for all of us when I say we want our Kimmy to be happy & healthy more than we want fast chapters.

If you ever want to talk about your problems with someone who isn't a therapist, doesn't actually know you in real life, but still cares about you deeply I'm here for you 7 days a week.

I second that trip. Kimmy, your health is always more important than any story, Jo and Cammi will still be there for however long it is and we will always be more than happy to wait for you too. We care for you as much as you care for us. Keep yourself happy and healthy before you even think of making us happy, alright? Without you, there is no story to be read anyways.

Chapter Eight

Holding hands with Jo felt so different as they wandered through the aquarium.  Cammi was used to holding hands with her mommy, she held her hand any time they walked together... which, she had to admit, wasn't all that often.  More often Cammi was pushed in a stroller or carried, Jo was so much faster.  And when they did hold hands, Cammi usually had to reach above her head to maintain the grip - she was used to standing only to a little below Jo's waist - Jo was average height for an Amazon woman, but Cammi was a little short for an adult Little... not exceptionally so, but she had been teased a bit in school.

Now, they held hands like the other couples that Cammi saw wandering the aquarium, hands hanging down, clasped together, swinging gently as they walked.  As they wandered through the maze of beautiful fish tanks, looking at tropical fish an a dizzying array of colors and shapes - fish that had funny tendrils and antennae, fish that were so bright yellow they looked like they were colored with a highlighter, fish that were as black as night except for a funny colored spot - Cammi couldn't help but watch the couples.  There were some families too, and Cammi felt strangely jealous of the small children... standing to their parents' thighs, running to and fro, pressing themselves against the glass... when she had done the same thing after they had arrived, a security man had told them that she couldn't run and she couldn't touch or he'd have to ask them to leave.  Jo hadn't let go of her hand since.

She did get to pet a stingray which was amazing, and touch a starfish, which were both things on her "tropical vacation to do" list... but it was hard to be a couple with Jo, rather than having the freedom to run and laugh and be silly.  As they walked down a darkened hallway, Cammi spotted another couple, a man and woman a little younger than Jo and Cammi - they were standing in the darkened area, her body pressed against the wall, him kissing her tenderly.  She blushed, wondering what that felt like now... her breasts felt bigger, her hips felt bigger, her face felt different... and her legs definitely felt longer.  She hadn't really thought about a romantic relationship with anyone in years... six years, in fact.. not since Frederick had dumped her.  They had kissed like that, what felt like a lifetime ago.. she remembered liking it, she remembered expecting an Independent life with an Independent man.  But Jo had changed all that.  Jo had shown her the love of an Amazon, a kind of deep caring and self-sacrifice that another Little couldn't provide.. but here they were both Amazons.

Cammi suddenly felt hyper aware of her diaper crinkling slightly as she walked hand-in-hand with Jo.  None of the other people her size wore diapers here - they were embarrassed by it.  She could tell she was a little wet, but the new pink diapers felt much more like what she was used to at home - it would last for a long while yet.  As they walked down the hallway, Cammi's pace slowed as she lingered a bit to watch the kissing couple.. would Jo like to be kissed like that?  Jo had asked at one point, years ago, if Cammi wanted a daddy... but the idea had been so alien to her.  She was attracted to men, she couldn't imagine one in the caregiving role that Jo filled.. so she had said no.  She had always wondered if Jo felt unfulfilled by their relationship, if Jo had needs that couldn't be met... but her mommy hadn't brought it up again.  Cammi had always feared that it was Jo that wanted a man in her life... and that Cammi was depriving her of something she needed.

The thought left her mind as Jo pulled her around the corner, however, into an alcove where a floor-to-ceiling tank of glowing jellyfish awaited.  The jellyfish were engaged in a beautiful dance, up and down, side to side, their small forms glowing with a faint blue in the dark of the hallway.  Cammi wrapped her arms around Jo and rested her head on the woman's shoulder, letting out a long, low sigh of contentment.

"They're so pretty," she whispered, it seemed wrong to spoil the atmosphere with a loud sound.  They watched the jellyfish dance for many long minutes, cuddling in the dark and for the first time, they both really felt that it was a good vacation.

The aquarium had been wonderful - Cammi's legs felt much stronger after the walk all the way through the large building.  She had to stop periodically to rest, but as the day went on the rests were shorter and less frequent.  She was feeling really energized as they stepped out of the air conditioned building and back into the tropical humid heat.

"Mommy," Cammi said playfully, bouncing up and down with both of her hands wrapped around one of Jo's.  "Let's race."  They raced from time to time back home, but Cammi always lost, Jo's stride was easily four of her small steps, she never stood a chance.  But she felt energetic after her stroll through the aquarium and she wanted to run.  Jo looked less certain.  "Come on," Cammi whined, "Please?  Exercise is good for you!"  Jo grimaced at her own words being used against her.  She had to force Cammi to exercise once a week since the girl didn't walk as much any more, and every week it was the same fuss - and that was the line she used.

"Fine," Jo agreed, "We'll race to where the sidewalk meets, see it?"  Cammi nodded, spotting the place Jo indicated.  "Ready?  Go!"

The two women took off running, Jo at her usual Little-trouncing jog... but Cammi was running flat out, as hard as she could.  And it felt AMAZING.  She was at the agreed upon "finish line" long before Jo and was bouncing around... she had to stop to hold her breasts, however... too much bouncing had caused them to ache - a thing she was not used to, and the bra that Jo had bought her was not built for running, a thing she never had to worry about.

"Ow," she complained, "Boobies hurt when you run."

"I know," Jo laughed, "How are you liking those?"

The question got an odd look from a passer-by, but the two women were getting used to ignoring those.  She patted Cammi's diapered bottom for a moment before taking the girl's hand again and walking at a much more leisurely pace.

"It's weird... like, my body feels different.  Well, it's like it's not even MY body.  I feel stronger and faster, I want to run and jump... and I hadn't given much thought to the breasts, are they cute?"

"Everything about you is cute," Jo smiled.  "Come on, cutie - let's go get some lunch and then I think you need a nap."

"I don't want to nap," Cammi objected, "I feel like I have more energy than I ever have in my whole life!"

"That's terrifying," Jo joked, "you're always a bundle of energy... but you always take an afternoon nap and you know it."

"I don't want one," Cammi crossed her arms and sat down in the grass next to the sidewalk... and that's when Jo realized she was in trouble.  Normally, she'd be able to scoop her Little up and carry her to a playpen or to her crib, put her down for a nap and she'd be out in ten minutes... she couldn't pick Cammi up in this state.

"Cammi," Jo said sternly, "you need to get up and come have lunch, and then we're going to take a nap.  Do you understand?"

"No!" Cammi fussed, drawing attention from the locals, "I don't want to."  Jo's cheeks burned as a small cluster of onlookers had gathered.

"Camille Eloise Fabron," she had to resort to the full-on mommy voice now, which caused Cammi to sit bolt upright.  "You are about to be in big trouble.  Is that what you want on your vacation?  Or do you want your silly conch food?"

"No, I don't want to be in big trouble," Cammi said sullenly, standing.  "May we please go get the conch fritters?"

"Yes, but afterward, you're going to... "

"Take a nap," Cammi's voice was sadness.  Jo took her hand and smiled.

"Good girl," she paused to shoot the onlookers a glare before wandering off to the shop the waitress the day before had indicated would have what Cammi sought.  That was close, Jo thought to herself, how do you mommy someone your size?

The conch fritters had turned out to be little dough balls with the seafood mixed in - the first batch was too spicy for Cammi, so Jo took that one (it was wonderful) and ordered a second batch for the Little, specifying that she needed it mild.  They sat together on a bench near the stand that sold the silly food and ate, watching the seagulls circle, watching bicycles and cars go by, and generally just enjoying each others' company.

After their fritters were done, they prepared to head back to the hotel.  Cammi pondered trying to get out of it again... but Jo's face was very stern as soon as the thought crossed her mind.  Jo took the Little by the hand and marched for the hotel.

"I'm not tired!" she whined.  "Let's go play!"

"We'll play more after your nap."

"Mommyyyyy," Cammi whined, "Please!?"

A young man watched the short-haired woman practically drag the long-haired woman away... and then a breeze blew up her skirt as she was off-balance being pulled by the short-haired woman.  He blushed furiously, he didn't mean to see anything, he didn't mean to look... it had just happened.  But he knew what he saw.  The Mommy was dragging the LG away, and she was diapered... a thick, pink diaper.  It was the stuff of dreams and fantasies, right there on the street of his hometown.  Evan couldn't believe his luck.  He was twenty-two years old, going on three and he had never met another AB/DL in his life.  And there were two beautiful women right there... living the life he wanted.  He dreamed of a firm mommy taking him by the hand and marching him off for a nap.  He dreamed of a beautiful woman like that laying him down and... he blushed more, unable to even finish the thought.  He knew it was wrong, he knew he was being creepy, but he just couldn't help himself.. and he followed them back to the hotel.  He wasn't such a creep that he'd go in after them, he felt awful at having followed them as long as he did... but he didn't know when he'd get another chance.

He watched longingly as they walked through the hotel entrance... and then he noticed that the girl's anklet had popped off.  It looked shiny and expensive.  He rushed over and picked it up, but they were gone... he had kept a respectful - well, respectful other than the fact that he was literally being a creeper and following them through town - distance.  He hadn't planned on bothering them, but he felt like he had to return this now.  He stepped into the lobby, but they were gone.

I guess I should turn this in to the front desk, he thought sullenly... his chance, his one chance to talk to them and not be a complete scumbag, had just slipped through his fingers.  It would totally be okay if he caught up to them with a dropped item... he examined it closely, "Camille / Little / Adopted" was all it read ... he turned it over in his hands and then.. he wasn't sure why, but he slipped it on his wrist.  It was just a black bangle with a wide gap on one side... it was how it had popped off her ankle.  But now that it was on his own wrist, the gap was gone... and he couldn't get it off.  He panicked, looking around... the man at the front desk was looking at him strangely.  He waved a nervous wave... and ran.

"No," Cammi heard herself saying, even though Jo was giving her the stern face.  It had finally occurred to her that the other woman really couldn't make her do anything she didn't want to here.  "I don't want to take a nap, I'm not tired."

Jo groaned inwardly, she wasn't ready for this kind of defiance... and she wasn't equipped for it either.

"Please Cammi?" she asked softly, "Let's just lay down and have a nice relaxing rest... you don't even have to sleep, just lay down."

"No," Cammi said again, "I don't want to.  Let's do something else, something we both want to do."

"Camille, you're not being reasonable.  You need an afternoon nap - you've taken an afternoon nap every day - every afternoon - for years."

"And that was when I was Little," she replied stubbornly, crossing her arms.  "I'm big here.  I'm... I'm on a vacation from being Little."

"Cammi," Jo sounded weary, which caused a tiny pang of guilt in the Little's brain, "You're still a Little - you're standing there arguing with me in a wet diaper.  I rocked you to sleep last night, crying because we didn't have a bottle for you.  You may have a bigger body, but you are still very much a Little, and you need a nap."

"No!" Cammi stamped her foot.  "I'll... I'll just go out by myself."

"Please don't, Cammi," Jo's voice was tinted with sadness, "Please, just... just lay down with me and snuggle.  I need my Little."  Cammi crumbled, the last thing she wanted to do was to make her mommy sad on their vacation.  She still felt far too energized to take a nap... but it was Jo's vacation too.  With a sigh, the Little laid down and curled into her same-sized Amazon.  "Thank you, sweetie."

"You're welcome - it's your vacation too, I want you to be happy.  I'm sorry I made you sad."

"It's okay sweetie, we'll talk about it more after our rest, okay?  Let's just relax."

The two of them laid down, Cammi curled into Jo's side, feeling restless... but she laid there like a good girl.  Eventually Jo's pettings stopped, and her breathing slowed.  Cammi waited a few minutes, then sat up slowly.  Jo was out, but Cammi - as she had said plenty of times - wasn't tired.  She looked around the room... she could watch TV, but that might wake Jo.. she sat, wondering what she could do.  She had a couple of ideas - one involved staying in the room... but one didn't.  She eyed the table next to the door, Jo had left some currency there... she could go out for ice cream and be back before Jo woke.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Mental health issues are a real mean bastard. I can relate, gods I don't know how many hundreds of hours of productivity have been lost to self destructive behavior. Take care of yourself and ehugs if you want.

Thanks FNF <3

I'm stable, I'm okay.  I'm in MUCH better mental shape than I was even 8 months ago.  I'll make it and thanks for the eHugs <3

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Finally had a chance to get caught up on this Kimmy, and looking forward to where you're going with it! A part of me would love to see the two of them end up swapped size wise going home! :) Looking forward to more of this!

P.S. - No collars, I love it :D

Hey Sofia!  Thanks!  I'm waaaaaayyyy behind on your story, I stopped reading everything in like July when things fell apart for me.  I need to catch up!

No collars, no bondage, no psychos - not in this story, I promise!

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm so, SO Sorry to hear that. :( No sad face or crying emoji can properly express the sorrow I feel at the thought of you hurting like that while I'm sitting here just fine. Take all the time you need and don't stress about it. Sure, a chapter a day is awesome, but those expectations are completely unrealistic if you're not feeling well. I think I speak for all of us when I say we want our Kimmy to be happy & healthy more than we want fast chapters.

If you ever want to talk about your problems with someone who isn't a therapist, doesn't actually know you in real life, but still cares about you deeply I'm here for you 7 days a week.

Aww thanks Trip.  I'm afraid the chapter-a-day has to halt as of today, too.  With everything that's going on (mostly writing this other book with my mommy-type) I don't have any more completed chapters after chapter 8.  Chapter 9 is 3/4 done and I know where I'm going with it, I just haven't made the time to sit down and write.  I'll try to do some tonight.

4 hours ago, Lil_Eevee said:

I second that trip. Kimmy, your health is always more important than any story, Jo and Cammi will still be there for however long it is and we will always be more than happy to wait for you too. We care for you as much as you care for us. Keep yourself happy and healthy before you even think of making us happy, alright? Without you, there is no story to be read anyways.

Thanks Eevee <3

I don't want people to see me as unreliable, no one will want to read my stories if I keep cutting them off.  I never finished "Breaking the Girl" or "Save Yourself" and I don't want people to think I'm going to flake and not finish this one.  It's hard to get emotionally attached to characters if you don't feel you can invest yourself in the story and my stories don't work if you don't get attached.

I intend to finish this one, but it might be another week before we get chapter 9.  I'm going to want to build up another backlog of chapters so I can give 'em out one-per-day again.  I love doing that.

9 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

UnCammiFlouged

lol

12 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I don't want people to see me as unreliable, no one will want to read my stories if I keep cutting them off.  I never finished "Breaking the Girl" or "Save Yourself" and I don't want people to think I'm going to flake and not finish this one.  It's hard to get emotionally attached to characters if you don't feel you can invest yourself in the story and my stories don't work if you don't get attached.

There's a difference between having a somewhat inconsistent writing schedule & "being unreliable." Most other writers I read post about 1 chapter a week. I'm the worst offender. When I started Angel Hunter I wrote 6 chapters in 6 days. Then I started to slow down a bit and now it's more like 1 chapter every 3 weeks.

Huh. actually now that I think about it you probably shouldn't take advice from me on this matter.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

There's a difference between having a somewhat inconsistent writing schedule & "being unreliable." Most other writers I read post about 1 chapter a week. I'm the worst offender. When I started Angel Hunter I wrote 6 chapters in 6 days. Then I started to slow down a bit and now it's more like 1 chapter every 3 weeks.

Huh. actually now that I think about it you probably shouldn't take advice from me on this matter.

By unreliable I mean quitting a story before it's done.  I still intend to finish "Save Yourself", but I'm not sure about "Breaking the Girl"... maybe.

I've got another one in the back of my mind called "Two Coins in a Fountain" that wants to be written.

So how about when I responded to Your comment earlier, I didn't even check to see if you put up a new chapter! What kind of bafoon am I? I just got around to reading it now.

Evan. Now THERE'S a character I didn't expect to see! An ABDL meeting a DD Little! I can't wait for THAT encounter!

Chapter title: "The Rebellious Phase."