LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest Little Vacation - Chapter 9 (Updated 2/23)

19 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I know right!?  They're really off to a rough start... I wonder if it will get better or worse?

Typically, we don't call our partners 'amazons' :)  That's just a thing in the stories - the common nomenclature is CG, Caregiver, Big, or Mommy/Daddy.

I say mommy-type because it often makes her uncomfortable to be called "mommy" and the last thing I want to do is make her feel uncomfortable.

Good title suggestion!  And that would be fun, wouldn't it?  Hmmmm....

We can't let thedman win by default!  Although he does come up with some really good title suggestions :)

This is probably the core of the story to me - emotionally exploring the relationship between a Caregiver and a Little - I talked a bit about the ironic freedom of submission in "Little Choices" which is a thing that is deeply important to me - the freedom of Littleness is just as important to me :)

I guess I've come to like the Amazon/Little terminology because, while I've never liked the age play angle specifically I do like the idea of being cared for.  Also describing myself as "a Little" I don't know, it just feels like a more comfortable way of referring to my very real neruodevelopmental/emotional regulation issues. I guess that's one of the amazing things about the internet you find terms for things you unconsciously needed but were never aware of. I do agree that Big or Caregiver would work better probably for not scaring the straights.  I second the last part.

53 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I agree about how interesting the part about the Amazon mind works was. There are plenty of ABDL stories that focus on the Little aspect, but sadly not very many that go in-depth about the Caretaker aspect.

Chapter title: "Love & Sand"

The Little perspective is inherently selfish, it's not the beautiful part of the dynamic in my opinion.  Littles are generally selfish - Littles who are also mature, emotionally intelligent people in their not-littlespace should try to avoid the inherent selfishness of the Little place (I try), but the beauty comes from the Big who gives selflessly... and it's not a thing that makes sense to Littles, just like a Little playing with a silly toy on the floor doesn't make sense to a Big.  The Little, upon realizing just how selfish their behavior is, often apologizes and wants to put the offending behavior away... but the fact is, a Big who is really into the dynamic gets fulfillment from caring.  From babying.  Bigs have needs too, and Littles often forget that.

46 minutes ago, TheGameArch said:

The part explaining why Amazons enjoy taking care of a Little is one of the best things I've read in any story, I truly enjoyed it.

I do wonder how long it takes for Cammi and Jo to find out about the story universe's ABDL. It would solve so many of their problems. I'll look forward to the story continuing over the coming days. I gather we have atleast 3 more days of daily updates to look forward to?

Thank you <3  That's some pretty high praise.

I won't say if that will or will not happen, of course, but it's fun to think about isn't it?  :)

Because I haven't written much in the past 2 days I may not post over the weekend so we can have daily updates next week.  I'm sure I can get a chapter or two penned over the weekend.

42 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I guess I've come to like the Amazon/Little terminology because, while I've never liked the age play angle specifically I do like the idea of being cared for.  Also describing myself as "a Little" I don't know, it just feels like a more comfortable way of referring to my very real neruodevelopmental/emotional regulation issues. I guess that's one of the amazing things about the internet you find terms for things you unconsciously needed but were never aware of. I do agree that Big or Caregiver would work better probably for not scaring the straights.  I second the last part.

I don't mean to tell you that your way is "wrong", just that it's not terminology that even most people in our already tiny circle of AB/DL individuals will get.  Big/CG is starting to get some more traction in the larger BDSM circles, but even then we're not well understood :)

I just want to help <3  I want you to be understood and I want you to feel understood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This right here is beautiful to me:

2018-02-16 11.42.48 am.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I know right!?  They're really off to a rough start... I wonder if it will get better or worse?

Typically, we don't call our partners 'amazons' :)  That's just a thing in the stories - the common nomenclature is CG, Caregiver, Big, or Mommy/Daddy.

I say mommy-type because it often makes her uncomfortable to be called "mommy" and the last thing I want to do is make her feel uncomfortable.

Good title suggestion!  And that would be fun, wouldn't it?  Hmmmm....

We can't let thedman win by default!  Although he does come up with some really good title suggestions :)

This is probably the core of the story to me - emotionally exploring the relationship between a Caregiver and a Little - I talked a bit about the ironic freedom of submission in "Little Choices" which is a thing that is deeply important to me - the freedom of Littleness is just as important to me :)

De Fault the two sweetest words in the English language. De-Fault! De-Fault! De-Fault!  Does victory dance 

31 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

This right here is beautiful to me:

2018-02-16 11.42.48 am.png

Believe it or not, C.S. Lewis actually wrote something about the "need to be needed" in his book the Four Loves. It's where the idea first came to life for me I think. Of course, he told it from a perspective of a person who's desire to be needed causes them to force their help on others even if they don't need it or want it. But that's beside the point.

I definitely have this strong need to be needed. I grew up helping my mom take care of her invalid parents and ever since they died I haven't felt the same fulfillment that I used to feel. Such is the plight of an unneeded Caregiver. :(

1 hour ago, thedman said:

De Fault the two sweetest words in the English language. De-Fault! De-Fault! De-Fault!  Does victory dance 

Aww, don't sell yourself short.  You can win on your own merit!

50 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Believe it or not, C.S. Lewis actually wrote something about the "need to be needed" in his book the Four Loves. It's where the idea first came to life for me I think. Of course, he told it from a perspective of a person who's desire to be needed causes them to force their help on others even if they don't need it or want it. But that's beside the point.

I definitely have this strong need to be needed. I grew up helping my mom take care of her invalid parents and ever since they died I haven't felt the same fulfillment that I used to feel. Such is the plight of an unneeded Caregiver. :(

<3

I'm sorry you hurt, Trip.  I understand you and I accept you.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I thought all the titles today were good.  Another title maybe   Where's There a Will There's a Way

omg yes.

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Curious Will sounds good to me too.

Couple of questions?  I guess Jo is not breastfeeding Cammi at all since the bottle was mentioned?

Also, is there a way that Jo can communicate back to her dimension what went wrong with the portal travel?

Jo is not breastfeeding Cammi - I won't answer the second question :)

On 2/16/2018 at 5:56 PM, SGTbaby said:

Interesting story and the trouble is a little better towards the end. Maybe it will get a little better. But still looking forward to eventual troubles. 

I aim, as always, to build a rollercoaster and surprise my readers.  I hope I surprise you and you LOVE it!  :D 

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Looking forward for more this coming week!

I'm wondering if we will see romantic love in this story.  I know you won't say, but I can wonder.

You're right, I won't say - but I will say that I am a sucker for romantic love stories <3

I'll post a new chapter on Monday!

Chapter Six: When Joanna met Camille 

Jo breathed a sigh of relief, sinking into the bed.  Cammi was finally asleep - the Little had gotten herself worked up when they couldn't find anything close to Little Wonderland on television, and there had been no paci to soothe her.  They had tried to feed her a bottle, but it was so small... it had only made her feel more upset.  She had pulled Cammi into her lap, held her tightly and rocked her... and eventually the Little had closed her eyes.  But now Jo's back hurt a bit, and she had to think about how she was going to avoid this problem tomorrow.  She had laid Cammi down on a set of towels spread out on the blankets just in case the girl leaked, and slipped off the bed.  Getting the Little into the light blue cotton PJs had been a struggle - she had wanted her footie PJs, but they just didn't have those at the store they had visited.  The Little's thumb was in her sleeping mouth, and it was impossible to tell by looking at the sweet and innocent girl that she had been such a handful just ten minutes prior.

After pondering for a long moment, she slipped out of the hotel room, triple-checking that she had the room key, and went down to the lobby.  Cammi was a heavy sleeper and Jo didn't plan on being gone long.  She needed a glass of wine and one other thing... She was pleasantly surprised that William was still working the desk - this marked a pretty long shift for him.  What she didn't know is that William had volunteered to work over at his regular rate... on the off chance that Ms. Fabron needed anything.  He lit up when he saw her step out of the elevator.

"William, wonderful," she smiled approaching the counter, "I'm glad you're here."

"Happy to be of service, ma'am," he smiled, "What can I do for you?"

"I have had a really rough evening, I need a glass of port and a favor."

"I'm sure I can help with both," his warm smile was genuine - he liked this odd lady as well as liking the tips, "What's the favor?"

"Cammi needs a pacifier, and a bottle in her size," she answered.  William did not understand how this woman could make these requests so unabashedly, without shame or embarrassment of any kind.  "She's really looking forward to the diapers, thank you again."  William actually blushed at this.

"I can certainly look, ma'am - from what I saw when ordering her... y'know... it's quite possible to get the other items you want quickly.  I'm afraid I don't have any of your money left, however."

"That's not a problem," Jo smiled, fishing three more of the bills out of the currency - she gave a small frown when she realized they were a little over halfway through the currency in just a day... but she was hoping that the majority of the expenses had been taken care of at this point, she doubted she would have to buy Cammi another week's worth of clothing.  She handed them over to William, who smiled.

"Now let's get you that glass of port, ma'am.  Would you like it sent to your room?  I assume you want your other items as soon as humanly possible?"

Humanly, she snickered to herself, more like as soon as Little-ly possible.

"Yes, William.  Yes to both - but please knock softly, Cammi was impossible to get to sleep and I do not want to wake her."

"Yes ma'am," William stared openly at this - were they lovers, or was the other girl actually her daughter?  The situation seemed stranger by the minute.

Feeling much better, Jo headed back up to the suite, and deposited herself in the sitting area near the door.  Cammi hadn't moved, which was good, she didn't think she could take another fit from the girl right now.  William arrived shortly thereafter with her glass of wine and once it was in hand, she sat at the foot of the bed and watched her Little sleep as she sipped it.  She thought back to the days that Camille Caron had been an Independent Little, how obvious it had been to her that 'Camille' was hiding 'Cammi' inside, all the little tells... or the Little tells, as it were.  Camille hated coffee, Camille tried to sneak ponies or unicorns into many of her paintings, Camille couldn't stand staying up late... but what had really revealed it all was the evening she had found Camille crying in her office lobby.  They hadn't known each other terribly long, Joanna had helped get her the gig to paint one of her murals in the office, something soothing and peaceful - abstract patterns with a light color palette that would make any visiting Littles feel at ease.  Jo had been working late, and was the only one in the office - and had agreed to lock up when she was done.  She had looked for the source of the sound, and found Camille huddled behind one of the chairs in the sitting area, sobbing her heart out.

Joanna had coaxed the Little into her lap, to learn that she had just been through a nasty breakup - her boyfriend Frederick had found someone else and while he had let Camille down gently, it didn't mean it didn't hurt.  Joanna had listened to Camille's side of the story, just rocking her slightly and.. well, listening.  That's all Camille needed, someone to hear her pain, to hear how much it hurt, to hear how much she had loved Frederick and how she thought he was the one, how she had plans and dreams of them together and how much it hurt that those would never come to be.  Joanna offered no advice, no solutions, and no pity - she offered a comfortable lap and a friendly ear.  She wrapped her arms around Camille and rocked her gently, not trying to shush her or end her tears or fix anything, really - she held her so she felt safe, safe to feel her feelings.

The next night, Camille had asked Joanna if she wanted to get coffee... well, a chai latte for the Little, who didn't drink coffee of any kind.  And then the next night, and then the next.  And before they knew it, they were fast friends, going to parks together on the weekends, sharing meals, watching movies.  They had caught a screening of "Your Sister's Little Friend" which had been a romantic comedy about a man who lost his brother and ended up falling apart - his best friend had offered up her family cabin on an island so he could rest and recover... but her sister had also done the same with an Independent Little woman who was going through a terrible breakup.  The film was funny and touching, but it portrayed a lot of really raw emotion, and by the end of it, Jack had adopted Hannah - it always happened in a whirlwind in the movies - and Hannah was much happier in that role than she had ever been in any adult relationship, and Jack found himself emotionally fulfilled as a Daddy in a way he had never thought possible.

The film had really hit home for Camille, who identified heavily with the Little character Hannah... and that evening their coffee conversation turned to joking probes from both women as to the thoughts of the other on Amazon/Little relationships... they had been "seeing each other" for months, Camille had been staying over regularly, and their silences were as comfortable as their conversations were joyous.  A month or two later, one night at dinner, Joanna had presented Camille dinner on a plate... with Little silverware, rubber-gripped spoons that fit her hands in a way that normal utensils hadn't.  After that, they added a bib, and a sippy cup, and Jo started buying her cute clothes.  Camille had been reluctant at first, and Jo remembered how terrified she had been when she had tied the bib around Cammi's neck for the first time.  It had been a moment of truth, the first step into "babyhood" - if Cammi had bolted, Jo wasn't sure her heart could take it.  But she hadn't, and it was a gradual but wonderful slide from there into the relationship they both desperately loved now.

Jo cared more deeply for Cammi than she ever thought possible.  And watching mature, funny Camille slowly transform into the adorable, sweet, cute, and wonderful Cammi had been some of the best moments of Jo's entire life.  She thought back to the night that she first diapered Cammi - they had been watching a LOT of romcoms at that point in their relationship, and the first diapering scene was always intense... and it had been in real life.  Jo's hands were trembling as she pulled that first diaper up between her Little's legs, fastening those first tapes, seeing that first waddle.  It had been Cammi's idea, Jo had been too afraid to ask - they started with a thinner one, something Cammi could wear and go unnoticed while she tried on the next step in her new role... but they found out within just a couple of more months that she really, really liked the thicker ones.  And after that, it was done.  She was a Little and no longer so Independent.  Jo finished her wine as she remembered that first wet diaper, how vulnerable Cammi had felt, and how loved Jo had felt.

She never wanted to let this Little go.  Ever.

With a smile that just would not fade from her lips, she changed into her nightclothes and left her empty wine glass on a table, laid down next to Cammi, turned out the light, and fell fast asleep.

Jo awoke with a start after a loud THUMP followed by a long cry.  In a panic, she flipped on the light - and found that Cammi had rolled out of the bed and landed hard on the floor, the girl had been dead asleep until she hit.  Rushing around the bed, she helped her Little up and cuddled her close, whispering soothing words and kissing her forehead.

"Shh, baby - it's okay," she promised.  "Everything's okay.  You're fine, everything's fine."

"Everything's not fine," Cammi cried, "I miss my crib!  I never fell out of my crib.. and I leaked!"

Sure enough, the girl was right.  With an inward sigh she would never share with Cammi, she squeezed her precious Little and stripped her wet pajama bottoms and quickly got her into a new diaper, she hoped with all her heart William would have the new ones in the morning.  She changed the towels she had laid out - thankfully they had caught everything, the bed was bone dry.  Cammi would just have to sleep the rest of the night with no PJ bottoms.  Jo climbed back into bed and pulled the girl into her lap and hummed a wordless tune, gently rocking Cammi in her arms in a way she had done countless times.  Cammi calmed and wrapped her huge arms around Jo, who had to lay down with her to make the position more comfortable.  Being face-to-face with her Amazon-sized Little felt strange but watching Cammi's eyes droop as sleep took her was something she would always enjoy, no matter what.  Her Little, her precious Little, the light of her life.  Jo never wanted to let her go.

Cammi was the first to wake in the morning, which was usually true, and she was very, very glad to find out she hadn't leaked again.  She vaguely remembered falling out of the bed the night before and how comforting Jo had been.. and now she woke up to find herself face-to-face, nose-to-nose with her sleeping Amazon.  Jo, commanding, powerful Jo - she looked so peaceful this way.  So calm.  And... vulnerable?  Jo had a sweetness to her face that Cammi hadn't really noticed before.  And for the first time in the almost seven years they had known each other, Cammi saw the appeal in caring for someone in the way that Jo cared for her.  She touched the tip of her nose to the tip of Jo's and just... felt the Amazon woman breathe.  Slowly, rhythmically.  Normally at this point in the day, Cammi would do stretches in her crib before sitting down to read a book, there was a little shelf attached to the footboard of the crib that held a few books she was interested in at the time, and she and Jo would rotate them as she finished books or as new books she had been waiting for excitedly came in.

But this morning there was no shelf, no books, no crib... but there was Jo.  Sweet, kind, wonderful Joanna.  Cammi felt a slow smile creep across her face as she slipped into the same memories that Jo herself had been treasuring the night before... the first night they met, how Jo had comforted her.  That first romcom that started such a trend of watching Amazon/Little relationships bloom.  The late evening chais, Jo's omnipresent smile.  But Cammi treasured other memories as well.  She remembered how ridiculously intimidating Joanna Fabron had been before that first night the Amazon woman comforted her.  She remembered the clack of the larger woman's heels on the tiles of the sitting area as she moved a ladder around, catching a long glance of how the confident, powerful woman moved.  Joanna Fabron could have been the goddess of confidence in Camille's opinion.  A woman who had no doubts, who knew exactly what she wanted at all time, and knew exactly what to do to get it.  Cammi knew that wasn't entirely true, she had seen Jo in her moments of doubt and had been there to comfort her friend - she remembered one particular night where she had stood behind Jo in her bed and rubbed the tension out of the Amazon's back and shoulders.  Jo had been making what she considered a risky move at work - 'no risk, no reward' as she said - but she had felt incredibly stressed and nervous about it... when no one but Cammi was looking.  A Little giving an Amazon a massage took forever... but she had wanted to do it, wanted Jo to feel comforted as Jo had made her feel so many times herself.  Cammi felt her heart swell with love for this kind woman all over again.

And when Jo's eyes fluttered open and that light of recognition sparked in them, that look that said 'I am so happy to see you', Cammi couldn't control herself.  She leaned in those final centimeters, and kissed the woman she loved.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

Thank you for such an awesome chapter, i was going thru withdrawal symptoms from not having my daily cammi and Jo fix 

Aww sorry - I know I used to give chapters on the weekends too, I just don't have enough to sustain that right now, pretty much all of my writing time has gone into another story - as it stands, I don't have enough to make it through the week so I need to write some today!

11 minutes ago, thedman said:

Wow. Great expose on Cammi and Jo's past.  I almost feel you could just call this chapter Cammi

Thank you!  One of my most favoritist things is exploring the media of the Dimension - and I love love love the idea of alternate universe versions of real films that turn it into an Amazon/Little dynamic.  KWOceans and I have joked more than once that we need to sit down and rewrite an entire Disney movie where the protagonist is a Little who ends up happily in diapers by the end.  I love the idea that kids movies (which I love) end up being propaganda extolling the virtues of being a kept Little.

4 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

Oh god I'm hooked. 

Welcome back to the addicts club :D  Now pay your dealer in "likes" ;)

What's been your favorite bit so far?

Jo could've avoided a lot of trouble if she'd simply doubled or perhaps tripled the diaper. Probably would've made Cammi feel more at home too. But I guess since she lives in a world where diapers are normally so thick that the idea of doubling diapers might never cross her mind. 

Chapter title: "When Joanna met Camille."

I really like this Chapter Title game. I think I'll do it in my next story if I decide to write one. :)

My heart melted reading this chapter the struggle of loss and just having someone to talk to and the beauty of their relationship and it’s development is fantastic. Thank you for writing this story. I’d try to come up with a chapter title but it was a little too emotional for me to come up with one. 

24 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Morning Surprise

Not bad

17 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Jo could've avoided a lot of trouble if she'd simply doubled or perhaps tripled the diaper. Probably would've made Cammi feel more at home too. But I guess since she lives in a world where diapers are normally so thick that the idea of doubling diapers might never cross her mind. 

Chapter title: "When Joanna met Camille."

I really like this Chapter Title game. I think I'll do it in my next story if I decide to write one. :)

Doubling diapers really isn't actually that effective unless you basically destroy the outer covering of the backing of the inner layer, you end up leaking from the legbands and it's super not fun.  And I've found it really doesn't work with drugstore diapers.

And yeah, in the Dimension she can just go buy a thicker diaper, there's always a thicker diaper ;)

I don't remember who started the chapter title game, it happened in "Little Choices" the first time around, if I recall correctly.  I love anything that is going to lead to more engagement from the readers - I love talking about the story :D

No offense to Ellie (love you Ellie!), I think I like this chapter title more, it's a movie reference in a chapter about movies :D

5 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

My heart melted reading this chapter the struggle of loss and just having someone to talk to and the beauty of their relationship and it’s development is fantastic. Thank you for writing this story. I’d try to come up with a chapter title but it was a little too emotional for me to come up with one. 

You're very welcome.  Thank you for letting my story reach you emotionally <3  And thank you for sharing those feelings.  Knowing my writing can reach people, can elicit an emotional response, is really important to me.

No problem on the Chapter title for today.  Makes sense to me like when Harry Met Sally, it's a romcom too.

I started the Naming the Chapter game.  It seemed at first you were a little exasperated when i suggested a title saying you weren't doing that, and when I said It wasn't a suggestion to the author to do so, and that it was fun, you gave a big smile and went with it.  So forgettable....  alas.

Love waking up to a new chapter, it makes my mornings great lol... This whole chapter brought me a smile, it kind of made me daydream a bit of my Dada and the way I'd want things to be with us.. Of course I'll never quite be a Little, I'll still forever be his little boy.... 

Chapter game title thingy:

A little wine down memory lane

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

No problem on the Chapter title for today.  Makes sense to me like when Harry Met Sally, it's a romcom too.

I started the Naming the Chapter game.  It seemed at first you were a little exasperated when i suggested a title saying you weren't doing that, and when I said It wasn't a suggestion to the author to do so, and that it was fun, you gave a big smile and went with it.  So forgettable....  alas.

It's not that it's forgettable, darling - I don't have the best memory.  Please don't take it personally!

I love your chapter title game and I'm glad you claimed credit for it.  I remembered it was a reader that I liked!

30 minutes ago, Lil_Eevee said:

Love waking up to a new chapter, it makes my mornings great lol... This whole chapter brought me a smile, it kind of made me daydream a bit of my Dada and the way I'd want things to be with us.. Of course I'll never quite be a Little, I'll still forever be his little boy.... 

Chapter game title thingy:

A little wine down memory lane

Oh that's a good title too.  I'm glad you can start your day with a new chapter <3

Great chapter title suggestion, now I've got a hard choice.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Morning's Surprise  or

The Kiss or

Awakening

Ohhhhh Awakening is good too!

Oh Kimmy, you like all your readers, Admit it!

I should have worded all that differently.  I was happy when I saw you wanted to play this time around.  Lovely chapter today, I was wondering if things might head this way. So I'm back to Home Plate and Fallout 4 for the day.  

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Oh Kimmy, you like all your readers, Admit it!

I should have worded all that differently.  I was happy when I saw you wanted to play this time around.  Lovely chapter today, I was wondering if things might head this way. So I'm back to Home Plate and Fallout 4 for the day.  

Aww Ellie - I like all my readers it's true, but you've been a regular commenter since my very first posts on my very first story!  <3

7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Welcome back to the addicts club :D  Now pay your dealer in "likes" ;)

What's been your favorite bit so far?

By far how embarrassed the natives are and how brash Jo is.