LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest Little Vacation - Chapter 9 (Updated 2/23)

33 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

I check this site maybe 2 to 3 times a month to check in on the story exchanged. And when i saw your name under a brand new story, i couldn't resist checking it out, and i LOVE IT. Keep up the amazing work Kimmy. 

I'm glad you found it!  And in typical Kimmy fashion, we're doing a chapter per day... so you'll need to check back again tomorrow or you'll have a LOT to catch up on if you wait 2 weeks :o

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Lucky or unlucky William on the tips and diaper quest.  Chapter title   Too Big.

We'll see if he can come through - he certainly is a fan of his new tourists.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That... actually went better than I expected. Still looking forward to her first messy diaper in her new body and her new diapers. :)

Chapter title... hmm... how about,  "These backwards Littles & their sucky diapers." Or should that be saved for the next chapter when Cammi's diaper inevitably fails?

Most people read the chapter title before the chapter, so we can't do one with a spoiler in it ;)

Just so you don't get your hopes up too high... I'm not actually a big fan of messy scenes.  My stories have all featured them, but that was primarily for dramatic effect.  Messing is INCREDIBLY embarrassing - I've only done it twice myself - and NOTHING makes you feel littler.  But those characters also weren't "diaper-trained" as it were.  So, I can't promise there will be a dramatic messing scene in this story at all.  I finished Chapter Eight yesterday and there isn't one yet.

45 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I finished Chapter Eight yesterday and there isn't one yet.

Really? Huh. I would've thought you'd see the cliche-flipping potential here. Like, instead of messing being humiliating & uncomfortable for the Little, it would create an awkward situation for the Amazon who isn't used to diapering someone so large.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Really? Huh. I would've thought you'd see the cliche-flipping potential here. Like, instead of messing being humiliating & uncomfortable for the Little, it would create an awkward situation for the Amazon who isn't used to diapering someone so large.

That was actually my plan... but it won't be much of a scene, not to give too much away, more of an aside.  The messing will probably happen "off camera" as it were, because it's not a big deal that it happens to either one of them.  Sorry!  I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, I hate spoilers, I just didn't want you to have this big buildup in your mind only to be let down.

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

That was actually my plan... but it won't be much of a scene, not to give too much away, more of an aside.  The messing will probably happen "off camera" as it were, because it's not a big deal that it happens to either one of them.  Sorry!  I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, I hate spoilers, I just didn't want you to have this big buildup in your mind only to be let down.

It's fine. You could never disappoint me, Kimmy. :)

49 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

You were a Little Fast on the Draw with your response.   Maybe The Change-ling

I tend to hover off and on during the day - I love love love reading comments on my stories!

25 minutes ago, thedman said:

I love how they basically have a personal servant as long as the money keeps flowing.

Chapter title : Growing problems

And that's the way money works - money doesn't buy happiness, but it can make problems go away.

I like this title the best so far!  I'm glad everyone is contributing ideas for chapter titles - I'm really bad at them.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It's fine. You could never disappoint me, Kimmy. :)

Awwwwwww <3 <3 <3

Okay - story's over, no more pressure to perform.  Break it up folks, see you next time!

I think it’s amazing kimmy it’s so nice to see the level of regularity for them, it’s just their day to day. It’s surreal to see her call her mommy in public my mama always wants me to but I get shy. I think all in all it’s fantastic. 

For a title I suggest “Falling to Reece’s”

41 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm glad to see Thedman has been playing with the Chapter titles.  He's come up with some good ones.  

Breaking it up  ... I'm off for the day!

I agree - he's on point!  And I'm just teasing, you're not rid of me yet.

9 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

I think it’s amazing kimmy it’s so nice to see the level of regularity for them, it’s just their day to day. It’s surreal to see her call her mommy in public my mama always wants me to but I get shy. I think all in all it’s fantastic. 

For a title I suggest “Falling to Reece’s”

Oh that's a good title!

And yeah, I don't call my mommy-type "mommy" in public... but there are a lot of "yes ma'am"s

Finally getting around to this little Kimmy treasure.. Was re-reading Best of It..

As for this one, i love this so far lol... I love that you always travel unknown territory in the DD... And this one surprised me even, travel out of the dimension... Very interesting and of course Cammi is melting my heart... Maybe not this chapter specifically (Falling to Reeces or Growing Problems get my vote) but with how much money Jo is tossing round, i wonder if "Money makes the Littles go Round" could work somewhere? Just a thought ^_^

7 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

This story needs more delicious sea creatures being eaten :)  I nominate shrimp and lobster and prawns and amazon sized mussels! *nodsnods* So hungry nows...

I swear they get to the restaurant eventually!  Sometimes the story makes me hungry too...

2 hours ago, Lil_Eevee said:

Finally getting around to this little Kimmy treasure.. Was re-reading Best of It..

As for this one, i love this so far lol... I love that you always travel unknown territory in the DD... And this one surprised me even, travel out of the dimension... Very interesting and of course Cammi is melting my heart... Maybe not this chapter specifically (Falling to Reeces or Growing Problems get my vote) but with how much money Jo is tossing round, i wonder if "Money makes the Littles go Round" could work somewhere? Just a thought ^_^

Ah "Best of It" - I do love that story dearly.  KWOceans and I were talking recently, I don't know if I'll ever write one as wonderful as that one.  It has its flaws, but it's really special to me.

I'm glad that you're enjoying this one, you know me - I can't sit still.  We need to explore!  Ask questions of the world and be entertained by the answers.  I turned the dynamic on its head with a willing Little and an unwilling Amazon in "Little Choices" and I just had to find out what would happen if a sweet Gaule couple ended up the same size... so here we are!

I'm glad you're playing our chapter title game too <3

26 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Ah "Best of It" - I do love that story dearly.  KWOceans and I were talking recently, I don't know if I'll ever write one as wonderful as that one.  It has its flaws, but it's really special to me.

Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter. Yoi shouldn't be writing to outdo yourself. You should write to discover. To explore. To make the world a better place. As Ted Dekker says: "The shortest distance between truth and the human heart is story." You told some serious, radical Truth in Best of It. And you told a different Truth in Little Choices. Just as I'm sure you'll reveal a new Truth in Biggest Little Vacation. It's not about telling the best Truth. Different Truths resonate with people in different ways. And each new story might be just what someone needs to hear in that moment.

Alright. I'm going to bed now. I think I used the last of my brain juice. :)

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter. Yoi shouldn't be writing to outdo yourself. You should write to discover. To explore. To make the world a better place. As Ted Dekker says: "The shortest distance between truth and the human heart is story." You told some serious, radical Truth in Best of It. And you told a different Truth in Little Choices. Just as I'm sure you'll reveal a new Truth in Biggest Little Vacation. It's not about telling the best Truth. Different Truths resonate with people in different ways. And each new story might be just what someone needs to hear in that moment.

Alright. I'm going to bed now. I think I used the last of my brain juice. :)

Thank you so much, Trip - you're right.  And I hope you're right.  Best of It was about acceptance.  Little Choices was about honesty.  Vacation is about love... I don't know what raw lesson we'll come upon, but I hope it will connect with people.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Thank you so much, Trip - you're right.  And I hope you're right.  Best of It was about acceptance.  Little Choices was about honesty.  Vacation is about love... I don't know what raw lesson we'll come upon, but I hope it will connect with people.

I think that why your stories resonate with me, it reflects a lot of stuff I need to hear

Very interesting. I agree finding the diapers for William should be interesting. AdditionLly, ther comments regarding a messy diaper and clothes shopping will prove different. What a horrible way to spend a vacation. Or at least start one. 

12 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I agree - he's on point!  And I'm just teasing, you're not rid of me yet.

Oh that's a good title!

And yeah, I don't call my mommy-type "mommy" in public... but there are a lot of "yes ma'am"s

Yeah if I ever find my amazon I'm not sure I could ever call them mom in public. Maybe at Pride but yeah.

Chapter Five: Where There's a Will, There's a Way

Dinner had turned out well.  Cammi had not been entirely pleased that she was expected to feed herself in the restaurant and she added that to the ever-growing laundry list of complaints regarding the size-change.  The restaurant didn't have the conch the Little wanted, but the waitress had a wonderful suggestion on where to find "fritters" that would satisfy the girl's craving.  Cammi ended up getting some kind of coconut-encrusted shrimp which Jo had found cloyingly sweet, while she herself had a shrimp dish that was simply drowned in butter and spices.  Jo did end up needing to feed the Little at one point after all, the girl refused to eat her broccoli and she fed her one piece at a time, ignoring the looks from other tables.  She had decided that she would care for her Little essentially as she always had, their society be damned.  The whole lot of them needed to be adopted and diapered, if they were so shocked by Jo showing a little caring for her love.  Cammi had been upset about the lack of conch and being made to eat her vegetables - but she was mollified by the ice cream, which had been as sweet and wonderful as she had been hoping.  

After they had paid for the meal, which the waitress was just as pleased by the generosity of the tip that Jo had given as William at the hotel, Jo helped Cammi up.. only to see two small damp spots on Cammi's bottom... thankfully the chair was plastic and could be wiped easily, only a few drops had soaked through her skirt.  You'd think a dimension of Littles would have proper diapers, Jo thought to herself, not wanting to bring the leak to Cammi's attention in the restaurant, but then again I'm not surprised that they don't.  She put a hand on each of the Little's shoulders from behind, and guided her out of the restaurant, covering her accident.

"Beach time!" Cammi cheered as they strode back into the sunshine.

"Someone needs a change," Jo said calmly and sweetly, "And then we need to get that same someone some new clothes, I didn't pack that many outfits that will suit you, sweetie."

"But the beach!" Cammi whined.  Jo just smiled and took her hand, walking back toward the hotel.

After the Little was in her third outfit of the day - this time a plain blue sleeveless number that tied at the waist in the back, the skirt falling all the way to Cammi's ankles - with a fresh, flimsy diaper, they headed off again to do some clothes shopping - but William caught their attention before they left the hotel.

"Um, ma'am," he called, stepping over to them quickly, "I ordered what you requested, and they should be here in the morning, I got the fastest shipping I could."

"Are they pink?" Cammi asked excitedly, which caused William great embarrassment.

"Yes ma'am," he said, feeling very awkward at formally addressing a woman who was excited about receiving pink diapers... so she could wear them, who had been taken back to the room bawling earlier in the day after an "accident", who was obviously doted on by the professional woman.  He couldn't help his eyes wandering a bit as he wondered if she was wearing one right then.

"Good job William, thank you," Jo smiled, "If there's any currency left over, you may keep it."

"Oh thank you ma'am," he said with wide eyes.  His face said he had a million questions about what was going on, but there was no way he was going to ask any of them.. he liked his job and wanted to keep it.  He would be doing some more searches on the Internet when he got home, however.  He had been shocked to find that there was a nearby seller of adult-sized pink diapers that looked just like something a child would wear.  He had ordered those and the recommended "boosters" and had them overnighted to the hotel in Ms. Fabron's name, they were already on the way.  The site had sold pink ones, blue ones, rainbow ones, teddy bear ones... there was apparently an entire subculture around this.. and these beautiful women were apparently a part of it.

"I'm afraid I have to take Little Cammi here shopping, we'll see you later."

"No... " Cammi whined again, "I wanna go to the beach!"

"It takes all kinds," William said to himself, shaking his head as the two left - they seemed nice enough, at least.

Shopping had been just as awful as Cammi expected, Jo had made her try on outfit after outfit after outfit, and she really didn't care what she was wearing.  She hadn't thought about picking out her own clothes or caring what anyone thought about her outfits since they said "I do", and she really liked it that way.  She was ecstatic when Jo had decided they had enough outfits to last the week.  She wore one of them, a short flowery pink dress that fell to her mid-thigh with cute short sleeves and a crew neck, to the checkout counter and giggled as the salesgirl popped the anti-theft tag off the dress while she was wearing it.  Jo carried the bag with the remaining dresses - not a single pair of pants had been purchased, of course, and led her Little down to the beach.

"Finally!" Cammi squeed, kicking off her new sandals and running to feel the ocean on her toes... the water felt warm, not at all like the beaches back home.  The sand was white and soft, not rocky like the beaches back home, and the water was a clear crystal blue, not like the dark blue-gray of the ocean back home.  It was just as pretty as the pictures on the datanet and all the vacation advertisements they had looked at together.  This was the moment that the Little had been waiting for... and it lived up to the expectations.  The salt smell of the air, the sun making her skin feel crispy... she raised her arms and stretched... and suddenly, all the trouble, all the stress, all the frustration... it was all worth it.

Cammi sat down in the sand and let the surf lick her toes... the water was a little colder than she had expected, for some reason she expected the tropical ocean to feel like a warm bath, but it was still nice.  She scooped out a big trench of sand to her right and watched the surf roll in, filling it up and erasing it.  She giggled and did it again, enjoying the feeling of the surf on her fingers and legs.  And a little further up the beach, Jo watched her Little play, her heart soaring.  Littles had this way of appreciating things that just didn't occur to Amazons, they felt things more intensely - it was why a Little could break down crying so easily over something that would just make an Amazon feel a little bit grumpy.  But for all of that emotional volatility, for all of their inability to cope with the realities of adult life... this was the reward.  When Jo had first adopted Cammi, she had known that this was the person hiding inside the "professional artist" shell, a Little girl who wanted to dip her toes in the ocean, who wanted to sit and color a picture, who wanted to try every flavor of ice cream ever.  Jo knew she would never appreciate life the way Cammi did, throwing her whole heart into everything, but she did know she could appreciate watching it.  She set the shopping bags down and smiled, sitting in the sand herself... and just watching.

This was why they took the vacation, so that Cammi could enjoy the tropics and play... and the joy that Jo got from the experience was watching her Little do just that.  Jo, like many Amazons.. didn't know how to play.  Even Amazon children had a very short "play phase", where toys and childish games held interest.  Most were driven to succeed, to accomplish something concrete.  To build, to modify, to create.  But rarely anything as frivolous as art or music.  Sure, there were Amazon musicians, there were Amazon painters and filmmakers, but Amazons tended to be statistically less drawn to these subjective activities.  Amazons wanted to be scientists, engineers, technicians, businesspeople, market traders... things with tangible, concrete value.  And this is why, in the philosophy of the people of Gaule, Amazons needed Littles as much as Littles needed Amazons.  Littles needed to be cared for, Amazons needed someone to care for.  Littles were creative and clever, Amazons were wise and grounded.  The two were symbiotic - in the civilizations who could control their own mothering instincts, at least.  And watching Cammi play, to spontaneously decide to do something silly, to fling sand just to watch it fly, to scoop out silly patterns in the beach and watch the surf take them... it was a joy.  Jo had talked about this phenomenon at length with her Amazon friends, none of them could remember how to play.  Even playing with a Little tended to be difficult, it was easy to feel silly or discouraged.  Amazons just couldn't seem to LET GO.. the mindset of a Little was alien to them, it was impossible to understand how they got such joy from such simple things... but it gave Jo a deep, fulfilling happiness that she didn't think she could get anywhere else in the world.

She deeply appreciated her beloved Little.

Before long, the sun was setting over the ocean and reds and oranges were beginning to spread across the sky.  She caught her Little yawning and wished she could scoop her up and carry her back to the room.  Her heart hurt a little as she dwelled on this thought - the destination was beautiful, but the vacation itself hadn't been going all that well so far.

"Come on cutie," she said to the girl with her toes in the sand, "It's time to go back to the room.  The sun is going down - let's go see what these silly Littles have for television."

"Oh!" Cammi perked up, "I hope they have Little Wonderland!"  She climbed to her feet and brushed sand from her legs.  Little Wonderland was a show Cammi liked to watch every day, it was a show that went out on the streets of Gaule and found an Amazon/Little couple or family, and treated them to an evening at the show's namesake, a castle not entirely unlike the actual royal palace, and for one evening the Amazon was the king or queen or ruler and the Little was a prince or princess or heir, and they showed games and activities, fine food, and Cammi always, always drooled over the wonderful Little furniture that the Wonderland had.

"Somehow," Jo smiled, she was touched but worried at the same time, "I don't think they're going to have Little Wonderland... but maybe we can find something similar?"

"Yeah," Cammi pouted, "You're probably right."

Without even thinking, Jo slipped her hand up Cammi's skirt and gave the girl's diaper a squeeze - sure enough, she was wet.  A passing older man gave her a dirty look... and she blushed.  They were both adults here, that was hard to remember even with Cammi's size change - she'd have to be more discrete with diaper checks.  If she had seen an Amazon squeezing the crotch of another Amazon in public, she'd probably give a dirty look too... of course, no one would think twice of an Amazon checking a Little.  Cammi, likewise, didn't think anything of it - she knew she was wet, but only because the diaper was so awful.  She couldn't wait for the new diapers to come in.

"Oh no," she frowned, realizing, "I'm not going to be able to sleep with my paci... and I won't get a bottle tonight, will I?"

"Oh," Jo frowned as well, "We'll think of something sweetling - I want this to be the best vacation ever."  She took the pouting girl by the hand and started walking back for the hotel, carrying their shopping bags with her off hand.

"My legs are tired," Cammi complained, "I don't wanna walk."

"Well I can't just leave you on the beach - do you just want to sleep on the beach and wake up with seagulls in your hair?"

"No!" Cammi laughed, grabbing on to Jo's arm.  "Not in my hair!"

"Then we need to go back to our room, silly!"

The two girls walked, laughing, back to the hotel hand in hand.

• Like 5

Curious Will sounds good to me too.

Couple of questions?  I guess Jo is not breastfeeding Cammi at all since the bottle was mentioned?

Also, is there a way that Jo can communicate back to her dimension what went wrong with the portal travel?

Oh wow that was really interesting. I loved the explanation on Amazons really feeding off a Little’s emotions and relative lack of inibition it really was interesting to see. And little wonderland sounds like a spectacular program :3  

For a title maybe Sun Sand and Soaked. 

11 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Very interesting. I agree finding the diapers for William should be interesting. AdditionLly, ther comments regarding a messy diaper and clothes shopping will prove different. What a horrible way to spend a vacation. Or at least start one. 

I know right!?  They're really off to a rough start... I wonder if it will get better or worse?

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah if I ever find my amazon I'm not sure I could ever call them mom in public. Maybe at Pride but yeah.

Typically, we don't call our partners 'amazons' :)  That's just a thing in the stories - the common nomenclature is CG, Caregiver, Big, or Mommy/Daddy.

I say mommy-type because it often makes her uncomfortable to be called "mommy" and the last thing I want to do is make her feel uncomfortable.

31 minutes ago, thedman said:

Ooooooh Curious Will.  Wonder if he is going to get more involved in the diaper scene now

Good title suggestion!  And that would be fun, wouldn't it?  Hmmmm....

12 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Curious Will sounds good to me too.

We can't let thedman win by default!  Although he does come up with some really good title suggestions :)

13 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

Oh wow that was really interesting. I loved the explanation on Amazons really feeding off a Little’s emotions and relative lack of inibition it really was interesting to see. And little wonderland sounds like a spectacular program :3  

For a title maybe Sun Sand and Soaked. 

This is probably the core of the story to me - emotionally exploring the relationship between a Caregiver and a Little - I talked a bit about the ironic freedom of submission in "Little Choices" which is a thing that is deeply important to me - the freedom of Littleness is just as important to me :)

I agree about how interesting the part about the Amazon mind works was. There are plenty of ABDL stories that focus on the Little aspect, but sadly not very many that go in-depth about the Caretaker aspect.

Chapter title: "Love & Sand"

The part explaining why Amazons enjoy taking care of a Little is one of the best things I've read in any story, I truly enjoyed it.

I do wonder how long it takes for Cammi and Jo to find out about the story universe's ABDL. It would solve so many of their problems. I'll look forward to the story continuing over the coming days. I gather we have atleast 3 more days of daily updates to look forward to?