LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest Little Vacation - Chapter 9 (Updated 2/23)

4 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

Oh I get what kimmy said about Big emotions now :3

You think it was just a pun!?  ;)

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

"Houston, we have a problem"

I see the new title in chapter one now, A Little Excited!

Kimmy dreamed of being April's size.....

Kimmy did dream of it, but Cammi got it.  Let's see what she does with it!

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'll bet Jo will have a bit of a hard time changing Cammi's diaper when the time comes! Looking forward to that! :)

For the title how about something simple like "A slight change of plans."

Ooh, I like that chapter title the best so far, I'mma use it.

And I'm sure Cammi will be perfectly helpful and not at all a brat, because I don't know anything about bratting, so how could I write it.

Also, welcome page page 3!  :o 

What a turn of events! Cammi is suddenly essentially a Amazon (or normal sized for the dimension they are in?). How will their vacation change? Clearly Cammi can't be the little girl she was before... or does the device work to change her from a normal size to a 3-year old size? Will she be small when they go through the portal again? So many questions, can't wait for tomorrow!

I feel sorry for the random girl who got nabbed. I wonder what happens when the amazons encounter encounter a post FTL society that refuse to tolerate it?

Well you can find out on the next action packed installment of "Escape from the Diaper Dimension" Landing Now! (viewer discretion is advised)

I am shameless :D

19 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Well if they want to do themselves a great diservice and miss some great stories that is there own stupid fault lol 

:o  I forgot to respond to this one!  A LOT of Dimension stories were just too sadistic - Little gets kidnapped, Little gets forced into babyhood, Little gets brainwashed/drugged/physically modified in some SAW-like horror show... it's no surprise that a lot of sensitive readers got turned away by that.

I tried to combat that with "Making the Best of It" ... but then I got progressively darker with it myself.  This story is an attempt to recapture that gentle sweetness :)

6 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Interesting ..... very very interesting! :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

:o:D:o 

5 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

Hey puns are stellar! :3 and can be taken seriously from time to time

I agree, of course <3

4 hours ago, TheGameArch said:

What a turn of events! Cammi is suddenly essentially a Amazon (or normal sized for the dimension they are in?). How will their vacation change? Clearly Cammi can't be the little girl she was before... or does the device work to change her from a normal size to a 3-year old size? Will she be small when they go through the portal again? So many questions, can't wait for tomorrow!

The device may or may not have done anything at all... we don't know yet.  We DO know she was supposed to come across as a 3 year old... and obviously didn't.  Who knows what will happen on the return trip... :o

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I feel sorry for the random girl who got nabbed. I wonder what happens when the amazons encounter encounter a post FTL society that refuse to tolerate it?

Well you can find out on the next action packed installment of "Escape from the Diaper Dimension" Landing Now! (viewer discretion is advised)

I am shameless :D

Yeah - I honestly don't know what's going to happen to her, she's a victim of circumstance.  Dunno if we'll even see her again, but I hope so!

Definitely some unexpected changes happened. I am surprised they let them go with such little research being done or that they didn’t just send the little back where she came from. Are we going t9 hear from the other person or is she just a character quickly mentioned in passing? 

13 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Definitely some unexpected changes happened. I am surprised they let them go with such little research being done or that they didn’t just send the little back where she came from. Are we going t9 hear from the other person or is she just a character quickly mentioned in passing? 

:D We'll cover some of that... I honestly don't know if we'll see the Little from the first portal again or not.  Sometimes I lay out these pieces and they all connect nicely, sometimes they don't.  I don't really have a "master plan" for this story, I'm just seeing where it takes me

Chapter Three: Suite Irony

The fall hurt more than she was used to, even falling in soft sand on a padded bottom... her legs were longer than she was used to her entire body being.

"I... I'm big?" Cammi stammered, shocked.  "I don't know how to be an Amazon!"

"Shhh, shh baby," Jo knelt in the sand as the portal snapped to a pinpoint of light and vanished behind Cammi's shoulder.  She gave no thought to her expensive suit, her only thought was consoling the girl she loved.  She wrapped her arms around Cammi's surprisingly wide shoulders and rested the girl's chin on her shoulder as she had a million times over the past five years... but it was awkward and difficult this time.  "We need to be quiet, darling.  Remember, I'm not an Amazon and you're not a... you're not a Little.  We're... " it sank in that they couldn't be mommy and baby here, her baby was nearly as tall as she was.  "We're a happily married couple.  We're wife and wife."

"But you're my mommy," Cammi sobbed, wrapping her arms tightly around Jo and squeezing... to the point that it caused the Amazon woman actual pain.  "You take care of me... I... I don't know how to be big any more."

"Shh, sweetie," without thinking about it, Jo grabbed the dangling paci and placed the tiny thing between Cammi's lips... which only made the girl cry harder.

"My paci is too small," she wailed, covering her face with her hands.

An Amazon-sized Little is a real handful, Jo thought to herself, stroking her love's hair.  Normally she would just pick the girl up and snuggle her, cradle her, and rock her... if she was really, really upset she'd just rock her to sleep.  But Jo doubted she could lift her Little love in this state.

"Cammi, my sweetling, we have to be quiet.  Be a good girl for mommy, okay?  Shhh... "  She helped the girl back to her feet and dusted off her legs.  "We need to do something about your clothes... the clothes you're wearing seem to have adjusted in the portal, but your paci didn't... I wonder if the camouflage bracelet has anything to do with this?"  

She glanced around, but thankfully saw no one.. the portal had dropped them in a copse of palm trees and underbrush, she could see the bustle of a village or town not far away, but this particular spot seemed to be well secluded.  She tugged the dress off of her Little, more than a bit shocked when her large breasts flopped out.  She dug through her suitcase and pulled out a bra and a sundress... the bra was a little loose in the cups, but it was better than nothing, and the dress was a little baggy, but she couldn't let her baby wander around in just a diaper here.

"There, look how pretty you are in mommy's dress," she patted the girl's diapered bottom and held her close, the rhythmic patting soothing Cammi, whose sniffles slowly stopped.

Cammi looked down at the dress.. she hadn't worn anything ankle-length in ages.  When she was Independent, she had always worn pants... she hadn't worn anything that covered her legs, excepting tights, in five years.  Skirts this length impeded crawling, bunched when buckled in carseats and strollers, and generally made diaper changes harder.  She spun around, watching the skirt of the dress flare out.  It was a beautiful white and soft yellow sleeveless dress, with a few large flowers decorating the dress, and a butterfly on the shoulder.

"It's beautiful mommy," she smiled, "Thank you.  I.. I really like the way the skirt poofs when I twirl."

Jo smiled a warm smile.  Cammi may look different, she thought, but that was definitely her baby.

"Come on sweetie," she said, taking Cammi by the hand, "We need to find a place to sleep at nights during our vacation.  It's taken a... strange.. turn, but this is still going to be the best vacation ever, right?  Look sweetie, we don't have trees like this on Gaule!  They grow coconuts!"

"Wow," Cammi marveled, "You're right... and even the air feels different here.. it's so warm and wonderful.  I can't wait to see the tropical ocean, I wonder if it's as blue as they said!?"

"Well first, my sweetling," Jo smiled again, relaxing a bit now that Cammi was feeling calmer... it was going to be more work to calm her than usual, so Jo needed to make sure that the Little didn't get too worked up in the first place, "we need to find a hotel.  And hope that the currency they gave us actually works."

Jo folded up the stroller while Cammi looked on sadly, she already missed the security of being buckled in snugly and pushed.  She lashed it to the other bags with a shoulder strap from one of the convertible suitcases and began dragging the bag... it was designed to roll, but that wasn't happening on this rough terrain.

"Come on, sweetie," Jo said kindly, waiting for Cammi to catch up.  Her velcro shoes looked ridiculous on a grown Amazon... Jo shook her head, they had a lot to figure out this week.. she just hoped desperately that Cammi would go back to her normal size when they went home.  She doubted the Little was pondering the long-term ramifications of this, it wasn't her style.  She was a very in-the-moment person and always had been.

Cammi walked a step or two behind Jo.. her legs felt so long and strange, she was so far off the ground... and she felt really strong.  She felt like she could run and jump in ways that she just couldn't before.  She had the urge to run and try to climb one of the palm trees, but she didn't think Jo would appreciate that.  After a minute or two of watching Jo struggle with their bags, a thought occurred to her and she picked up one of the smaller suitcases.

"Sweetie," Jo started to object, "It's my job to carry the bags... "

"But I can help now," Cammi said plainly, "And it looks heavy and hard.  Please let me help you?"

Jo's feelings were a whirlwind.  She missed her tiny helpless Little and didn't like how this vacation was starting at all.  She couldn't deny that the rest of the bags were easier to manipulate with Cammi carrying the smaller ones.  She should let the Little help, and not make her feel bad about it.  She couldn't imagine how disorienting it would be to suddenly be Amazon-sized after a life as a Little.

"You're a good helper," she smiled, "Come on sweetie, that tall shiny building right there looks like a hotel."

The walk was much easier once they got to the pavement, and Jo could hold Cammi's hand. 

The interior of the hotel was nice, but it wasn't awe-inspiring or breathtaking in any way.  In Jo's opinion, it was quaint.  There were no robot servants at the ready, there was no rapid transport of any kind available, just a simple elevator... the desk was manned, which was adorable in its own way, by a young man who wore a large smile.

"May I help you?" the young man asked, looking smart in his clean and pressed uniform.

"Yes, my dau..arling partner and I need a room for one week."

"Oh, I'm afraid the only rooms we have at the moment are the luxury suites, ma'am.  This is the busy season."

"And how much is a luxury suite for a week?"

"One moment," The young man tapped at his computer before looking back, "I'm afraid if you want the suite for the entire week, it's going to be five thousand, six hundred dollars."

"Goodness," Jo said as she fished around in the currency pack Mr. Roussel had given her, "It seems the largest denomination here is one hundred... "  She was irritated with the entire dimension by the time she was done counting out fifty-six of their silly green rectangles.

"Um," the young man looked distressed, "I need to get the manager... "

"What?" Jo was confused, "This is the amount of currency... dollars.. you wanted, correct?  I'm sorry, I'm not from around here," she tapped on the mini-computer that Mr. Roussel had kindly included in the currency pack and picked a random country name, "We're from... France."

"Yes ma'am, but people don't usually pay cash for a week in a luxury suite.  I'm sorry, please wait right here... and don't let anyone see your money."

The young man scurried off through a door.

"Oh dear," Jo frowned, folding the stack of bills as best she could and stuffing them back in the currency pack... she certainly didn't want to count them again, "It appears they might have a problem with theft here."  Crime was much less of a problem in Tours, criminal Littles were deported to other islands, and Amazons had several government incentives to keep them from performing illegal actions.  

They waited patiently for the young man to return with the manager, who turned out to be an older, stern lady who greeted them.  Jo pulled the currency out again and the woman spent some time coloring on a random selection of the green rectangles.  Cammi zoned out a bit while Jo and the woman talked, the young man waiting nearby.  After a while, the lady smiled widely and welcomed them - giving them what looked like ID cards - and tasking the young man with helping the ladies with their bags.

It wasn't long after that they found themselves riding in the elevator, with Cammi clinging to Jo since she no longer had to worry about the bags.  The young man led them to a fancy looking door and led them inside.

"Well ladies," he said proudly, "This is the luxury suite and your home for the next week.  Please don't hesitate to call down to the front desk if you need anything."  He stood with his hand out and a smile on his face for a long moment.. until Jo realized what he wanted and gave him one of the $100 denominations.  He stared at it openly, then up at her, then back to his hand.  "Anything at all."  He said quickly, and with the biggest smile Cammi had ever seen on an adult, he skipped back to the elevator.

"A whole dimension of Littles," Jo muttered, "Come on sweetie, let's go see the bed."  She closed the door behind them and stroked Cammi's soft blonde hair, grabbing the smaller, pink suitcase that Cammi had decorated quite thoroughly with fairy stickers.  "Lay down on the bed, sweetie."

The hotel room was impressive, it was nearly the size of their apartment, had a full kitchen and dining room, a sitting area, and a large bedroom with a gorgeous bed.  The furniture all seemed to be high quality and Jo looked satisfied.  Cammi flopped down on the bed, happily sinking into the fluffy, soft cover while her mommy lifted her skirt.  She felt the tapes of her diaper open and she smiled... her body may not seem familiar, but that was a familiar and welcome feeling.  The breeze hit her nethers and she shivered, waiting for the next step.

"Oh.. oh no," Jo sounded distraught.  Cammi sat up and looked at Jo, who was holding a tiny pink diaper... one of her favorites.  "I didn't even consider that the rest of your clothes didn't change size!  Oh shit, what am I going to do?  We need to go out and get you diapers right away.  Cammi... do you need to go potty?"

Cammi frowned, she honestly had no idea.  She looked down, missing the comforting bulk of a fresh diaper already.

"I don't know, mommy... "

"When was the last time you went?"

"I-I don't know, mommy... I can't tell when I go sometimes anymore, I haven't for a long time."

Jo took the girl's hand and led her to the bathroom, pulling up her skirt and setting her down on the toilet.

"Try to go, we don't want you to have an accident before we can get you properly diapered."

Cammi felt tears welling up in her eyes, she had no idea where to even begin... she squeezed her eyes shut, but she couldn't remember how she was supposed to control her bladder.

"I.. I don't know how, mommy... I'm sorry!" she sniffled, wiping her nose on the back of her hand.  Jo just wrapped her arms around her Little and held her.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay.. everything's okay.  We're just going to make a quick trip to the store and buy you some nice, soft diapers, okay?"

Cammi nodded as Jo took her hand.  She grabbed her purse and some currency out of the pack and they left the hotel room.

• Like 5

Uh-oh! Running out of diapers is not how you want your vacation to start! I can’t wait for the next chapter! :)

Also once again I'm out of damn reactions! I'll like the chapter later.

As for chapter titles, I can't really think of anything better than the 2 that have already been suggested: Cammi's Calamity Suite Irony. Those are both gold!

1 hour ago, Josiesol1 said:

I think now might be a good place for the chapter title Cammi’s Calamity. But the poor sweet little. :( I just want to hug all the bad stuff away. 

Cammi's having a hard start to her vacation :'(

Maybe it will get better?

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Suite Irony.

I did like the part where the man got the BIG tip, and he *skipped* to the elevator and Jo muttered A whole dimension of Littles.  Very funny.

Oh I like this one a lot, I think I'll go with it! :D

Thank you <3

And yeah, I like imagining that the Amazons just can't find another dimension where there are actual adults... just a bunch of Littles pretending to be adults.

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Uh-oh! Running out of diapers is not how you want your vacation to start! I can’t wait for the next chapter! :)

Also once again I'm out of damn reactions! I'll like the chapter later.

As for chapter titles, I can't really think of anything better than the 2 that have already been suggested: Cammi's Calamity Suite Irony. Those are both gold!

No kidding, right!?  Jo even packed her favorites, and she can't wear ANY of them.

Aww Trip, thanks for thinking of me <3  I really appreciate that you like my posts

On 13/02/2018 at 10:25 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I'll bet Jo will have a bit of a hard time changing Cammi's diaper when the time comes! Looking forward to that! :)

For the title how about something simple like "A slight change of plans."

Looks like Wannatripbaby had a real good prediction about the difficulty that No would have changing Camel's diapers.

Loving the plot twists bbykimmy. You are keeping it fresh and original as always

Some of my questions were answered. The locals definitely don't see Cammi as a 3 year old as they had expected. Excited to find out how they will handle that situation. I wonder ig paying in cash for the whole duration of their trip is going to cause suspicion, maybe leading to problems later on. Two people suddenly appearing, lot's of cash to spend and from a different country, thinking that someone is fleeing from a crime doesn't feel too farfetched.

7 hours ago, thedman said:

Looks like Wannatripbaby had a real good prediction about the difficulty that No would have changing Camel's diapers.

Loving the plot twists bbykimmy. You are keeping it fresh and original as always

Trip's definitely a fan of my work <3  He has opinions and he's thought about the whys of the decisions I make :D

I'm glad you're enjoying the ride... I like to describe my full-length stories as a rollercoaster.  Right now we're still laying the track... can you see the drop up ahead?  Not yet?  Me either ;)  But we both know it's there or it wouldn't be a Kimmy story.

2 hours ago, TheGameArch said:

Some of my questions were answered. The locals definitely don't see Cammi as a 3 year old as they had expected. Excited to find out how they will handle that situation. I wonder ig paying in cash for the whole duration of their trip is going to cause suspicion, maybe leading to problems later on. Two people suddenly appearing, lot's of cash to spend and from a different country, thinking that someone is fleeing from a crime doesn't feel too farfetched.

:D And who claim to be from France but has the local currency and no accent?  We'll have to see if you're on to something... or reading too much where there is nothing.  Remember that herrings look the best in red :)

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Your stories have such fun aspects to them that are definitely different than anticipated or expected which make them fun. I love your take on the dimension!

Aww, thank you.  I really do like to turn tropes on their ear and see what happens.  I finished writing Chapter Eight of this story tonight.  I think you'll enjoy it :)

I check this site maybe 2 to 3 times a month to check in on the story exchanged. And when i saw your name under a brand new story, i couldn't resist checking it out, and i LOVE IT. Keep up the amazing work Kimmy. 

Chapter Four:  Growing Problems

The young man, William, was more than happy to direct the ladies to the local superstore, he thought it a short enough walk.  Honestly, the storefront didn't look all that dissimilar to the stores in their own dimension.  As they entered, Cammi looked longingly at the seats in the front of the carts that waited just inside.

"Mommy," she whined, "My legs are tired... "  The Little hadn't walked any real distance in years, she was almost always carried or pushed in a stroller.  Sure, she ran at daycare but that was short bursts of activity, not this prolonged walking.  The hotel wasn't actually that far away from the superstore, to Jo it had been a nice reasonably short walk, but Cammi's feet hurt a little and her muscles felt exhausted.

"I know baby, I'm so proud of you.  You can do it, just a bit further," Jo smiled, leading Cammi through the store by her hand.  A couple of patrons gave the couple an odd look as they passed.  Jo found the aisle marked 'Diapers' reasonably quickly, but they were all for the children of this dimension, nothing even looked close to being able to fit Cammi's enlarged body.

"What are we going to do?" she whined, feeling overwhelmed.  She wanted Jo to pick her up and carry her more than anything.  To lay her back down on that bed and tape a soft, safe diaper around her hips.  She was terrified that she was going to have an accident at any minute... and she desperately wanted her pacifier.

"Camille, sweetling," Jo said softly, hugging her Little tightly, "I'll take care of everything, don't you worry."  But Jo was worried too.  She stopped a clerk who was walking by.  "Excuse me."

"Yes ma'am, what can I help you with?" the young lady smiled warmly, though she shot a concerned glance at the obviously upset Cammi.

"Do you have diapers in a larger size than these?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, the size six is as big as they come.  How old is your child?"

"I'm afraid I need them in a much larger, adult size."

"Ohhh," the girl looked a little embarrassed, "Those are over in the pharmacy area, near the medicines.  I'll take you there, if you'd like."  Her face said she really didn't want to, but it was part of the job.

"I'd like that very much," Jo smiled.  The girl blushed, but led them to the adult incontinence aisle.

"Here you are, I hope you have a nice day!" she scurried away as quickly as possible, leaving Jo and Cammi staring at plain packages and diapers that didn't seem all that absorbent.

"Oh dear," Jo frowned, looking at the packages.  "All they seem to have are pull-up garments.  This won't do... well, I suppose it will have to for the moment."  She grabbed a package and carried it to the front, still holding Cammi's hand.

"Mommy," Cammi whispered as they stood in the checkout line, "Look.. they have candies I've never seen before!  May I have one?"

"Of course," Jo chuckled, kissing her Little on the temple, "Pick one out but be quick."

Cammi stared at the wide variety of confections, reading the names of the colorful packages and glancing at the flavors.

"You're next ma'am," the clerk said, "Is this it?"

"Cammi, hurry up," Jo said.  Cammi snagged something called a "Reese's" and handed it to Jo, who set it on top of the package of diapers... it had peanut butter, which was always a good bet.

"Sorry mommy... " Cammi said sheepishly.

"Did she just call you 'mommy'?" the clerk, a woman around Jo's age asked incredulously, looking at the package of diapers.

"She did," Jo said with a warning tone to her voice.  "She's my baby, I'm her mommy, and I love her.  Okay?"  Jo was ready for a fight after the day she'd had, but the woman backed down, ringing up their purchase.  She was terse for the rest of the transaction.  Jo paid with the currency and they walked out of the store.  Cammi felt awful for having embarrassed her mommy... but she felt worse just a moment or two after they walked out the front door, as she felt liquid running down her legs and into her socks.

"Oh no... " she felt tears coming, but couldn't stop them, "I'm sorry mommy."

"Oh sweetie," Jo said gently, looking at the puddle forming around Cammi's feet.  The girl was truly crying now.  "Come on, we need to get you back to the hotel."  She wrapped an arm around Cammi's shoulder and led her toward the hotel, distressed and worried about her Little.  "It's not your fault," she told Cammi repeatedly, "You didn't do anything wrong, you're not in trouble.  Everything's going to be okay.  We're going to go back, get you changed, and then we're going to go out for ice cream, okay?"

Cammi was inconsolable though, and William came rushing to their aid as they re-entered the hotel.

"Oh no!" he said with genuine care in his voice, moving quickly over to the woman and her sobbing girlfriend, "What happened?"

"Cammi had an accident, I'm afraid.. and your local store didn't have quite what we need.  Is there a place around that sells real diapers in her size?"  Jo was completely unembarrassed about this, but it seemed to cause consternation for all of this world's Littles.  She swore she was the only adult in the whole dimension.

"Wh... what?  You need what?"

"Diapers," she repeated, "Thick ones, preferably rated for nighttime use."

"I um... well... I don't know... "

"Really?" Jo's lost her patience just a bit, snapping, "Frankly, I'm shocked that at least half your population isn't walking around in them all the time."

"What?" William asked, stunned... he assumed this was a bit of French culture he didn't understand.  Jo pressed five of the $100 currency units into his hand, he looked up at her, shocked.

"She needs a week's worth of diapers, thick ones.  Pink if you can find them, and I need them right away.  Can you do this for me?"

"Yes ma'am!" he said immediately.  Currency was apparently a good cure for embarassment.

"Great, now I need to take Cammi upstairs, she needs a bath.  Let me know as soon as you know something.  Come through for me and I will be very grateful."

"Yes ma'am, Ms. Fabron ma'am!"

Cammi was still sobbing even as Jo lowered her into the bath.

"Being an Amazon is awful!" Cammi wailed, "My legs hurt, you can't carry me, I peed on myself!"

"Shhh baby," Jo soothed, stroking her hair, "you're not an Amazon, my sweetling - none of the 'adults' you see here are.  Didn't you see how they acted?  They're all stutteringly embarrassed about diapers, probably because the majority of them need to be put back in them.  It's no wonder at all why the people from these dimensions come through as Littles."

Cammi sniffled as Jo washed her body... another thing she hadn't done for herself in years... but it took a lot longer with the larger body.  When she was all clean, Jo helped her out of the tub and toweled her off, stopping to tickle her here and there.  She guided the Little over to the bed, only to tickle her some more.  After a few minutes and a giggly, panting Little, spirits were lifted and Cammi was feeling much better.

"Okay, squirt," Jo smiled, tearing open the package of diapers they had bought, "Let's get you into one of these."  She worked the flimsy thing up the girl's legs and secured them with the velcro tapes... but it seemed just that: flimsy.  Cammi frowned, desperately missing the bulk and all of the comforts of home.  She put her hands to the front of the diaper.. it was white and cloth-like, and not at all crinkly, and not even close to being thick enough.  She curled into her mommy's arms and held her tightly.

"This diaper sucks.  Mommy, this vacation is off to a hard start," she said with a pout.

"It is, I agree," Jo smiled, unwrapping the candy she had bought the girl, "Try the candy, a dimension of Littles has to have good candy, right?"

With a giggle, Cammi bit into the round candy and her face lit up.  It was even better than the candy back home!  The Amazons were apparently holding back...

"They do!" she confirmed, stuffing the rest of the confection in her mouth.  "You should try the other one!"  She mumbled around a mouthful of chocolate and peanut butter.

"Ew," Jo made a face after biting into one the other candy, "That is... way too sweet."  She gave the remainder to Cammi, who immediately stuffed it into her already full mouth.

"Ish good!" she giggled, at least having the decency to cover her mouth while she spoke.  Jo gave the Little another squeeze.

"I think it's time we went down to the beach, don't you?  I think my little girl needs some time in the sand and the sun."  Jo stood, kissing Cammi on the forehead and went to find clothes for each of them... they'd have to share her clothes for a while, and do some shopping.  Clothes shopping was not Cammi's favorite thing, and she doubted she'd be able to find the kinds of clothes that Cammi liked to wear here... but all of her clothes were going to be a bit too large.  As she unzipped the suitcase and started rummaging, she looked over to her Little, who was still happily chewing the candy.  She looked over her unbelievably well-toned body, which hardly seemed fair... Cammi never walked anywhere or did any exercise, Jo had to use the gym at work to stay in shape... and yet Cammi who had a fair amount of baby pudge back home, looked simply gorgeous.  She lingered for a moment or two too long on Cammi's perky breasts before finding something she would like her Little to wear, and a more casual outfit for herself.

She hadn't packed many dresses and she had sworn to herself when she adopted Cammi that her Little would never wear pants again... so they were definitely going to have to do some shopping.  She fished a coloring book and some crayons out of the Little suitcase and stuffed it under the bed, she didn't want Cammi to get triggered by any of her favorite clothing because she wouldn't be able to wear any of those until they went home and the last thing Jo wanted right now was a tantrum.  She changed into a casual maroon blouse and a pair of tight jeans while Cammi colored, and selected a white and blue A-line for Cammi.  She slipped a bra on the distracted Little and closed the clasps, ignoring the tiny amount of whining that mommy had made her go outside the lines.  She slipped the dress on over the Little's head, guiding her arms through the sleeveless openings and zipping up the back.  The dress fit Jo like a glove, but it was a little loose on Cammi.  She snuggled up behind her Little and wrapped her arms around Cammi's waist, looking at the picture she was working on.

She had done a terrible job staying in the lines.. the Little was used to holding a great big crayon in her fist and coloring, and the tiny crayon was awkward in her hand.

"This is hard," she pouted, "I wanted to make a pretty picture for you.. look, it's two happy crabs on the beach!"

"I think it's beautiful, baby girl - I'm sorry it's harder to color with your bigger hands."

"Everything is harder!" Cammi wailed, causing Jo to curse her misstep, "This is my first time off the island and everything is hard and the diapers suck and I'm hungry!"

"Aww, sweetie," Jo gently took the crayon from her Little's hand and brought her in for a tight hug.  "We're going to get you better diapers, and I agree - I'm hungry too and I believe that a certain wonderful little princess was promised ice cream.  So let's go find dinner, and get some ice cream, and maybe play on the beach and watch the sunset."

"That sounds nice," Cammi closed her eyes and leaned into her Amazon... with Jo's warm breath on her neck and loving arms encircling her, she could almost pretend like she was still the correct size.  After a deep, cleansing breath, she asked: "We're eating seafood right?  I want to eat a conch."

"Of course," Jo laughed warmly, lovingly, "Anything you want, sweetling."

Jo gathered their things, and they were off to find dinner... and ice cream.
  • Like 5

That... actually went better than I expected. Still looking forward to her first messy diaper in her new body and her new diapers. :)

Chapter title... hmm... how about,  "These backwards Littles & their sucky diapers." Or should that be saved for the next chapter when Cammi's diaper inevitably fails?