LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper doublers

I am wearing diapers more and want to wear disposables when out instead of cloth ones. I am wanting to wearing dry 24/7 unless I can talk her into some fun print diapers. She likes bulk and I do wet heavy so if I am going to convince her I will need a good doublers / stuffer for sure. What brands of stuffers can you suggest that are big, thick, absorbent, yet fit good within the leak gaurds so I won't leak? Ideas? Otherwise she may have me double diaper just to get the bulk. I am hopeful that if I find a good doublers she will be ok with it. Thanks for your help in advance.

I have found that any stuffer will make a diaper leak if sitting down on a hard surface, so I don't use the long ones

I sometimes use short ones or double up the long ones I have for bulk in the front, for brand, not sure or don't remember name

I stay away from anthing that keeps the wet next to me any longer than necessary. they slow the process of wet leaving that area by creating more layers of it to seep through, as do "soakers". That is a delicate area. I would rather wear thicker diapers with more material over all than to have deal with what that does

The northshore brand boosters (on the northshore site) are high quality and inexpensive and come in a big range of sizes, that's what i use. Plus, they are ABDL aware and friendly - good to spend your money where you know it is appreciated.

Diaper doublers work great for overnight and anytime you will be on your feet for 8 hours without a chance or need to sit down, they also hold wetness where you least need it and that will cause a rash. For daytime use, single or doubled diapers work best if you can change every 4 to 6 hours.  Just my experience with using doublers. 

I always liked Abri Let maxi boosters! They use to be super thick, extra long and ran the entire length of my diaper but then they re-designed the boosters to make them thinner. <_< Though I wear boosters to make my diaper thicker and not do extend how absorbent they are. :P Back when Abri Let Maxi was thicker, I would use 2 or 3 of them in my diaper and WHAM (and no I don't mean the band) I'm in poof butt city! :wub: Wearing multiple diapers to achieve maximum poofiness is too complicated. :mellow:

@Yooo They are 16cm widest, 12.5cm narrowest (somewhat of an hourglass shape). They fit fine in the diapers I use: ABU SDK/Cushies/Kiddos Medium, ABU LittlePaws/Simple Medium, Rearz Safari Medium.

Oh, and I have never had an issue with their adhesive. They always stay in place for me.

I like to use one of the Assurance Strech briefs as a diaper doubler. I take one and make hundreds of tiny holes in it with a safety pin. I then use the Velcro to attach it firmly into place on me and lastly I put on my diaper. It does get rather thick when it is well saturated so if your trying to be discreet, this may not be the best option. This has worked really well for me, good luck!

I use flannel baby diapers as doublers in my cloth pull-ups. This gives me countless options for bulk, capacity, and location of bulk. I enjoy the feeling of a wet diaper but prefer the wet close to the skin and not sagging half way to my knees. I use them like a belted pad using diaper pins instead of buttons. Flannel diapers wash easier and dry quicker than any cloth soaker pad and are less expensive than soaker pads.

Well I wear cloth diapers and then two disposables over them.I take a  steak knife and cut a slite slice in the middle of the first disposable  and then put the outher one over it.

This is my every day diaper wear.At 65 I am at a point in my life that I just don't care if I have a toddler bulge all the time.And I WILL NOT wear baggiy pants.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:49 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Slight Slice and an outer one on?

Slight Slice - cutting a slit - making holes large or small - tearing a portion away to ease drainage to outer diaper

Same difference as perforating the inner diaper to allow extended wear while the outer diaper soaks up the initial wetting.

When the outer diaper has soaked up as much as it will hold then the inner diaper will be used to limited capacity.

As both diapers reach their loaded point a change will be imminent otherwise leaks and other ruptures may occur.

Wearing of plastic pants highly recommended.

The inner diaper does not have to be an actual diaper - it can be a soaker pad liner or even a folded up Turkish hand towel.

The idea here is to prolong the wearing and diaper changing to a manageable time and place.