LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close call

freswith

The drum on my washing machine jammed almost solid, so I called a repairman. While waiting, I got the machine out, and also cleared the house of anything which might be embarrassing.  I was missing one pair of Euroflex panties, and realised they might have got in the wash, which had been unusually full that week.  I pulled the washing machine out, and found the belt had come off the back.  On working the drum to and fro a bit I heard a distinctive noise.  My missing panties had got themselves between the drum and the casing.  I promptly cancelled the repairman - I wasn't going to have him extract a large pair of plastic pants followed by a very awkward silence.  Better to scrap the washing machine, but before I did I had one last try.  I laid the machine on its face, and wiggled the drum to and fro for some time, then I delved into the front and saw a little bit of waist elastic.  I managed to pull it out a bit with a screwdriver, get a hold of it and gently pull the remainder of the pants out.  Amazingly they were undamaged. I even managed to get the machine back together.

Moral:  Handwash your plastic pants!

I already always handwash my plastic pants, & I could probably get away with a repairman retrieving onesies.  On the other hand about 30 years ago when on a visit to someone else's house I was playing a VHS video which got irretrievably stuck in their video player.  The video, commercially available at the time, including a section where I was being pushed around in a pushchair in full baby outfit at a big fetish party...  Luckily for me, the video machine belonged to Mummy Hazel, who used to host AB parties outside London, so I didn't really have to worry - everyone else at Hazel's had been watching the video anyway.  I had to go home the next day with the video still stuck in the machine, & I never saw it again.  Mummy Hazel would have had no problems dealing with the repair shop though - she was open about everything & scared of nothing & no-one.  I never tried to sneak a fetish video into anyone else's video player after that though!

First thing I do when something breaks down is try and figure it out.  I can't always fix it myself, but with the internet I can get tips on what the problem might be and how to fix it.  I replaced a circuit board in the Maytag dishwasher as well as other things, but even though I replaced a couple micro switches in the freezer, the compressor was just bad and wouldn't stay running.  I wasn't about to fix the washer because it wouldn't advance to the spin cycle, but I'm glad you were able to get your plastic pants loose and slip the belt back on the washer drum!  Any service call is expensive!  $200 labor for the furnace when it took 15 minutes to diagnose and replace a $40 part.