LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Home To A New Household (Private for myself and dontyouloveyourmommy)

BabyGabrial

Gabrial is a 22 year old coming home after finishing his fifth year in college as he is working on his master's degree. He doesn't visit home very often and rarely calls home as he tries to be as independent as possible. As consequence for his attemps he has not talked to his mother in almost a year as he did not go home for Christmas break or spring break. He just hopes his mother hasn't been too lonely without her only son.

Ellen was waiting on her son when he walked through the door with her fiancé, Lola. “There’s my baby boy,” he cooed, cuddling him close in her arms. “Mommy has missed you so much.” She pulled away and gestures to Lola. “This is my fiancé, Lola.”

”You’re just as cute as mommy said,” Lola cooed, pinching his cheek.

Gabrial psyched himself up for the worst reaction when he put his key in the door. What he got when walked in was nothing close to what he expected. "Hi mom it's uhhh it's been a while" he accepted the cuddle from her when he sees this really hot women walk up and as he looks her up and down she looked like a breath of fresh air from the immature party girls at school. Almost immediately his entire world got rocked when his mom introduced this woman named Lola who is his moms........"Waitwaitwait......mom.....what did you say she was?"