LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
YourFNF

Punking Your Pullups?

So I'm looking for adults pullups that are discreet and have cute designs but more inline with a punk fem aesthetic. Any recommendations?

The Only adult pull-ups with cute designs that I am aware of is offered by Bambino Magnifico slip-on diapers Which feature pink, blue and green dinosaurs? Though I know they are not Fem Aesthetic or Punk Fem Aesthetic... I think the adult pull-up market is something companies have not tapped into yet. I don't know if they are afraid it wont be worth the investment or if the machines to make them are costly but Bambino is the only company I am aware of that came out with something? 

56 minutes ago, padded_husky said:

The Only adult pull-ups with cute designs that I am aware of is offered by Bambino Magnifico slip-on diapers Which feature pink, blue and green dinosaurs? Though I know they are not Fem Aesthetic or Punk Fem Aesthetic... I think the adult pull-up market is something companies have not tapped into yet. I don't know if they are afraid it wont be worth the investment or if the machines to make them are costly but Bambino is the only company I am aware of that came out with something? 

No probs thanks for responding

You can always draw on and design your own diapers. Just bring out the markers and stickers

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You can always wear your favorite pull ups, and just buy yourself punk themed panties, to go over your pull ups. I'm betting there are punk themed panties out there somewhere.

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

You can always wear your favorite pull ups, and just buy yourself punk themed panties, to go over your pull ups. I'm betting there are punk themed panties out there somewhere.

Not a bad idea

Check out Always line, the standard ones have a purple bow in the front as well as some vine print and their Boutique line have a flower print on the side of the waist.  

Oh snap found it https://diaperdrawer.com/rearz-rebel-adult-diaper-fun-pack/

Any one have experience with rearz? I mean iit's a tape up but the design is definitely me and it be great to wear around the house or to an event