LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punking Your Pullups?

YourFNF

So I'm looking for adults pullups that are discreet and have cute designs but more inline with a punk fem aesthetic. Any recommendations?

• YourFNF changed the title to Punking Your Pullups?

The Only adult pull-ups with cute designs that I am aware of is offered by Bambino Magnifico slip-on diapers Which feature pink, blue and green dinosaurs? Though I know they are not Fem Aesthetic or Punk Fem Aesthetic... I think the adult pull-up market is something companies have not tapped into yet. I don't know if they are afraid it wont be worth the investment or if the machines to make them are costly but Bambino is the only company I am aware of that came out with something? 

56 minutes ago, padded_husky said:

The Only adult pull-ups with cute designs that I am aware of is offered by Bambino Magnifico slip-on diapers Which feature pink, blue and green dinosaurs? Though I know they are not Fem Aesthetic or Punk Fem Aesthetic... I think the adult pull-up market is something companies have not tapped into yet. I don't know if they are afraid it wont be worth the investment or if the machines to make them are costly but Bambino is the only company I am aware of that came out with something? 

No probs thanks for responding

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

You can always wear your favorite pull ups, and just buy yourself punk themed panties, to go over your pull ups. I'm betting there are punk themed panties out there somewhere.

Not a bad idea

Oh snap found it https://diaperdrawer.com/rearz-rebel-adult-diaper-fun-pack/

Any one have experience with rearz? I mean iit's a tape up but the design is definitely me and it be great to wear around the house or to an event

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2018 at 11:25 PM, YourFNF said:

Oh snap found it https://diaperdrawer.com/rearz-rebel-adult-diaper-fun-pack/

Any one have experience with rearz? I mean iit's a tape up but the design is definitely me and it be great to wear around the house or to an event

I had some experience with rearz there diapers are the best i have seen and they are super absorbent i did not try the rebel yet i am sure the are great.