LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My travel yesterday

Yesterday, I flew from Ft. Lauderdale to Dallas Tx on business. I wore a depends pullup to the airport (dry), but as soon as I cleared TSA, I went to the adult changing room, and put in a foley catheter and changed to a bambino. If then put the syringe you use to remove the catheter into my carry on, and went to gate check the carry on. I would be in diapers from then, until I got to Dallas at the very least.

The flight from FLL to ATL was short - just a couple hours. In that time, I drank a whole 1 liter bottle of water and a 20oz bottle of coke - getting the fluids flowing. My diaper was pretty dry - maybe only 1/4 full. Well, I had a short layover in ATL, and figured with the diaper as dry as it was, I would just wait until I landed in Dallas.

Well, I underestimated my diaper's endurance. The fluids I had drunk on the first flight ran right through me, and I filled that diaper BIG time.I had a 12" wet circle on the back of my pants. The embarrassment and uncontrollability was so delicious. For the first time since I was a baby, I was stuck in diapers and couldn't get out. Without the syringe (which was stuck in my luggage), I had no choice but to wear and use diapers. Since I was flying, it wasn't even like I could get a knife or pair of scissors and cut the valve off.

I then had to change not just my diaper (and had no choice but to change into a new one), but also my pants. The diaper was so full, it weighed several pounds. It was wet from the very top of the front all the way to about 3" from the top of the back of the diaper. Tonight, I am sitting in the hotel room in a wet/messy diaper (no catheter), ready to go shower and get back in another diaper. I made the choice when I left that I would not use a toilet from the time I took off until the time I land back in Ft. Lauderdale.

I had no choice but to take the catheter out an hour after getting to Dallas, since I was meeting with a customer. (I am willing to bring diapers into the public life, but not imposing them on a customer. Those two worlds should never mix).

I am going to put in a new catheter on the way back home Wednesday as well (although this time I am going to change at my layover). Since I have precheck, I am going put in the catheter before i leave the hotel room. Diaper dependent while I check out of the hotel, while I wait for the taxi, while I go through security, while I fly, and while I collect my baggage back home. Infact, I may put the catheter in Tuesday night before I go to bed. A full 24 hours (or close enough) of being diaper dependent. Unfortunately I have to change out of the diaper and remove the catheter before I get home.

Interesting few days of travel.  I am struck by your concern for your customer, as in today's world, it is not that unusual for folks that really do have issues to be wearing diapers 24/7. 

Over the last years of my business travel, I did wear diapers due to my concerns about a possible accident due to prostrate issues (learned the hard way on a 4hr trip home when I wet my pants twice, once in airplane and second time on way to baggage claim)

The point, there are many ways to be discreetly protected, and opportunities with any business meeting if it goes long, to find a bathroom to change in.  

I am incontinent and flew to and from the states in nappies last year and will again this year. It wasn't a problem. The security frisked me and checked my bag and knew I was wearing a nappy but just let me through without any hassle.

Ah, I was working in a house without functioning plumbing. So discreet protection wasn't a real possibility. Tonight is another day in diapers. I am actually heading home tomorrow because the work got done at the clients a day early. So the catheter will be going in tomorrow morning before I leave. Tonight I am just drinking in diapers I am voluntarily peeing in.

I left the do not disturb sign up on the hotel room door, and as such didn't dispose of my diapers, or even put them all in one bag for the housekeepers. However, despite the sign, they came in and cleaned the room, disposed of my used diapers, and (without asking) put a waterproof sheet on the bed. I am kinda pissed off at the hotel for coming in with the do not disturb sign there, but its kinda kinky in a twisted sort of way to be treated as a bedwetter. I don't see me ever coming back here - it is kinda a shit hotel, but this means that the hotel cleaners felt that I was at a legitimate risk of wetting the bed. They probably figured out that one wet diaper, one wet and messy diaper, and 5 clean diapers put on the sink counter meant that I pissed myself.

They were right, however, not involuntarily like they assumed. So in two days, I had a leaky diaper in an airport, that dozens (if not hundred) of people saw, and have been treated as a bedwetter. Tomorrow, I will be a (self induced) incontinent person for over 8 hours. From 7:30am when I wake up to to 2:10pm when I land. A solid 400 minutes wetting a diaper uncontrollably.

Oops, while writing this, and drinking some four lokos, I went my diaper again. I think I just leaked on the bed.

Yes. Yes I did. Time to wipe down the sheets. Fuck.

Oh, and in response to @deewet, I see no problem for actually incontinent people, or people who have wetting problems, bringing diapers into the workspace. However, since I am (without physical intervention) a fully continent person, I personally don't feel comfortable keeping a catheter in while wearing a wet diaper and dealing with a customer. Neither the customer nor my employer knows that I wear diapers, and I would like to keep it that way. Much like a gay person in the closet. I am a DL in the changing table.

Soon to be cathetered again, and loving it.

Ah, I was working in a house without functioning plumbing. So discreet protection wasn't a real possibility. Tonight is another day in diapers. I am actually heading home tomorrow because the work got done at the clients a day early. So the catheter will be going in tomorrow morning before I leave. Tonight I am just drinking in diapers I am voluntarily peeing in.
I left the do not disturb sign up on the hotel room door, and as such didn't dispose of my diapers, or even put them all in one bag for the housekeepers. However, despite the sign, they came in and cleaned the room, disposed of my used diapers, and (without asking) put a waterproof sheet on the bed. I am kinda pissed off at the hotel for coming in with the do not disturb sign there, but its kinda kinky in a twisted sort of way to be treated as a bedwetter. I don't see me ever coming back here - it is kinda a shit hotel, but this means that the hotel cleaners felt that I was at a legitimate risk of wetting the bed. They probably figured out that one wet diaper, one wet and messy diaper, and 5 clean diapers put on the sink counter meant that I pissed myself.
They were right, however, not involuntarily like they assumed. So in two days, I had a leaky diaper in an airport, that dozens (if not hundred) of people saw, and have been treated as a bedwetter. Tomorrow, I will be a (self induced) incontinent person for over 8 hours. From 7:30am when I wake up to to 2:10pm when I land. A solid 400 minutes wetting a diaper uncontrollably.
Oops, while writing this, and drinking some four lokos, I went my diaper again. I think I just leaked on the bed.

Yes. Yes I did. Time to wipe down the sheets. Fuck.
Oh, and in response to [mention=32692]deewet[/mention], I see no problem for actually incontinent people, or people who have wetting problems, bringing diapers into the workspace. However, since I am (without physical intervention) a fully continent person, I personally don't feel comfortable keeping a catheter in while wearing a wet diaper and dealing with a customer. Neither the customer nor my employer knows that I wear diapers, and I would like to keep it that way. Much like a gay person in the closet. I am a DL in the changing table.
Soon to be cathetered again, and loving it.
When that diaper genie said a la kazaam you were hosed a DL inside a changing table must of hurt for a few minutes! I hate wearing a foley, because even well foley my bladder tries to push the ballon out and more urine goes out around the catheter into the diaper then into the bag,but at those times we are just try to keep the urethra open .I hope you have better luck with them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

about a year ago I was flying out of Phoenix AZ.  I am diapered 24/7.  Usually I change into a dry diaper before security, but this time i was running late and went through with a very wet one.  I had to go throught the full body scanner and TSA apparently didn't know what to do.  I was pulled aside (to a private room), and had to explain what i was wearing and why, they went through my diaper bag, pulling out my spare diapers, wipes, rash cream, and clean cloths (incase of leaks)  after a while they finally asked me to go change into a dry diaper and go back through security.  Again they patted me down, then handed me my bag and let me go on my way. 

I will never try to go through security there again with a wet diaper.