LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Diapers - too many options?

pampers212

Does anyone feel that the ABDL diaper market is just saturated with options?  I look at sites like Rearz, Bambino, ABU, and there are just endless options, most of them are pricey too.  It kinda makes me indecisive about a purchase.  It was much simpler when there was just Bambino and the medical ones.  Thoughs?

Yep. With all the choices it makes it tough....the prices per diaper keep going up. Compition is supposed to drive prices down i thought.... And there is still no real good diapers for the Size 36 waist....

I do think the ABDL Diaper market is starting to get a bit saturated. While I'm not worried about the options for myself (because I only like a few of the options to begin with) I do worry about the number of diaper companies that are in business. Just think about some of the companies that have already been absorbed by other companies. Like BareBum Diapers being a part of ABUniverse for an example. I just wish there where more companies making ABDL clothing. I have been on the search for tan khaki overalls/shortalls now for a long time (amongst other things) and I can't seem to find any.

I can remember a decade ago there was only one ABDL disposable diaper the original Bambino Classico.  I am so happy all these diaper companies give our community options.  A great thank you to the diaper manufacturing plants in China.  The prices have started to get much more competitive and there are better sales and deals that are offered as well.  I think the complaint will always be the cost until ABDL diaper pricing matches that of the medical brands.

Look at the options that little girls and sisses have now. Before we did not have any diapers except either a custom cloth diaper or pink sissy plastic panties to cover our diapers with. Now we have DC Amor, Rearz Princess, Dotty the Pony, My Diaper Princess, etc. It is a sissy dream come true!

Its crazy. I used to order up every new style that came out as soon as it did. Now it takes me weeks and weeks to decide what to place my next big order for. I usually select two styles, however I have my favorites so I always want more of those....its insane for sure. The day after every order another cool style comes out.

I wear 24/7, so I buy diapers in bulk once a month.  I like some of the adult baby diapers, (Bambino diapers in particular) but I only use those for role playing sessions with Mommy.  The main reason I don't wear the AB/DL diapers daily is the cost.  I just can't justify playing over 50 dollars (plus shipping) for one pack of diapers.  That's close to a 50% mark up for what I pay for my Abena's or the Lille Supremfit diapers I use in the day time.  I find that Abena, Molicare, Tena and Lillie have diapers in their product line that are just as good and sometimes better than the fetish diapers and for fewer dollars.  

So in my opinion more selection will be better for us in the long run, but for now they pretty much remain novelty items due to cost.

Yeah, no offense, but I’m glad for the variety. Between eBay, Amazon, The Diaper Drawer, and Wearing Clouds, there are plenty of affordable ways to try out “designer ABDL” diapers. Sure, you’ll still end up paying between $3-$5 per diaper sample, but it’s a nice way to try them out before just buying a bag or case and then realizing you don’t really care for that particular diaper. 

More ABDL companies with more designs for diapers also allows you to find designs/features you like. I heard a theory that many ABDLs are drawn to diapers that look like or are reminiscent of diapers that babies wore when they were kids (though not necessarily babies, themselves), and I think that holds true for me. I believe that when I was a baby I wore plain, white disposables, but when I started to take an interest in diapers (around age 4), a lot of them were starting to feature designs/colors/etc. 

I guess, ultimately, it comes down to what you’re into. As an aside, however, I’d HIGHLY recommend giving the Tykables Overnights a shot sometime, if you haven’t. I’m a 36” waist, and I LOVED the fit!