LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lack of ABDL is NB?

Although the population is smaller than other provinces it doesn't seem like there are many ABDL's in New Brunswick. Especially around the Fredericton area there are a couple but no one wants to network, talk or meet up. Moncton is a bit better but overall a quiet scene here.

Please please tell I am wrong...it a lonely life down here.

On 2/11/2018 at 10:50 PM, Permanently Pampered said:

Although the population is smaller than other provinces it doesn't seem like there are many ABDL's in New Brunswick. Especially around the Fredericton area there are a couple but no one wants to network, talk or meet up. Moncton is a bit better but overall a quiet scene here.

Please please tell I am wrong...it a lonely life down here.

Believe me my friend you are not alone i feel the same way pm me maybe we can talk a bit.

• Like 2

I think its difficult to open up to people because we spend our whole lives hiding our diaper desires.

I met a few abdls and one meeting was okay ,we just lost contact. The other one turned weird pretty quick and I never contacted that person against 

Nb seems to have a shy Abdul community

• 1 month later...

I feel like the shyness is a big part. Someone in Fredericton (probably on this site) had a listing on kijiji but I was just too nervous to buy them. It just seems like such a weird thing to bring up

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm there with ya all. Lived in F;ton a long time and never met another DL. We just don't seem to want meet others or at least its too uncomfortable. Last year I tried to put together a low key night of card playing where everyone could wear diapers covered up. But there wasn't much interest. 

• 1 month later...

Moncton seems to have a somewhat decent population.  Anywhere else in the province...not so much.  I swear I am the only one in this province north of Fredericton.  Frustrating and it sucks. :(

it doesn't help us find each other when we chose to indicate our location as not the city we actually live in.  I get why people do that but it does make it hard to connect.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have tryed for years to get people together in Moncton the most i have had for coffee was 5 ABDLs i think .. i always make the time to meet others even When i used to be the only one in Moncton to sell  ABDL diapers back in 2010 i still made an effort to go for coffee .... I still help others out with diapers in town or other ABDL items .. 

I wouldn't try to organize simply based on diapers. Thats going to net you a small group. Even in a large city about 40 ABDLs I wouldnt ever get more than 5 or 6 out but if you drag a wider net and go for Ageplay or just kink in general you'll find a better chance of success.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I wouldn't try to organize simply based on diapers. Thats going to net you a small group. Even in a large city about 40 ABDLs I wouldnt ever get more than 5 or 6 out but if you drag a wider net and go for Ageplay or just kink in general you'll find a better chance of success.

For my area in Moncton 5-6 is a good group i know here are more becase i have over 20 ABDLs numbers in my phone that are from this area but getting them together is hard  Moset because thye are shy They know if they call me i will go for coffee or some grab coffee and tea for me and head over to my house to sit around and chat My home is ABDL friendly .. lol 

1 hour ago, lovemydiapers said:

For my area in Moncton 5-6 is a good group i know here are more becase i have over 20 ABDLs numbers in my phone that are from this area but getting them together is hard  Moset because thye are shy They know if they call me i will go for coffee or some grab coffee and tea for me and head over to my house to sit around and chat My home is ABDL friendly .. lol 

??I got to admit lovemydiapers you are very lucky to have that many ABDL friends i wish i was that lucky i am very surprise that the covid 19 pandemic did not scare you guys.

19 hours ago, adam4landry said:

??I got to admit lovemydiapers you are very lucky to have that many ABDL friends i wish i was that lucky i am very surprise that the covid 19 pandemic did not scare you guys.

Well i only know lots due to me selling ABDL diapers & stuff back in 2010 and i did that for a few years, i still have people come over to buy  stuff or to just have coffee and chat about everything from the newest diaper out there to the weather and local stuff .. as for the flu 19 i am more scared of a liberal with a 1/4 brain then this scamdemic its one the reasons i keep my house liberal and mask free .. but diapers and pasis are manditory ..lol