LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going out for the first time soon

YourFNF

So I'm planning on going out in my "special panties" soon and I'm pretty excited. Nervous but excited. My jeans aren't super skinny but they're on the slim side. Just bought this to hopefully to provide a little extra concealment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0789ZQ1P4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll probably also wear the maxthin pullups instead of a tape up

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

So I'm planning on going out in my "special panties" soon and I'm pretty excited. Nervous but excited. My jeans aren't super skinny but they're on the slime side. Just bought this to hopefully to provide a little extra concealment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0789ZQ1P4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll probably also wear the maxthin pullups instead of a tape up

image.thumb.jpeg.cd0bbee137ac0e094d33619721def6ed.jpeg

You will have no problems wearing those discreetly in public.  I confidence and enjoy.

10 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

You will have no problems wearing those discreetly in public.  I confidence and enjoy.

I think that is a good starting point to give you confidence. ^_^ With that said, I think you will find that People are oblivious! They have no clue nor care what your wearing and eventually, you'll find the confidence to wear any diaper you choose! ;) I've often worn Confy Dry 24/7 diapers with 2 Abri Let Maxi booster pads under skinny fit khakis and no one notices (though I do buy skinny fit pants a waste size larger then usual to prevent the presents of diaper bulge:P). matter of fact, earlier today I whore a Tykable Overnight diaper and Old Navy sweat pants to get lunch and run errands! :) 

12 minutes ago, padded_husky said:

I think that is a good starting point to give you confidence. ^_^ With that said, I think you will find that People are oblivious! They have no clue nor care what your wearing and eventually, you'll find the confidence to wear any diaper you choose! ;) I've often worn Confy Dry 24/7 diapers with 2 Abri Let Maxi booster pads under skinny fit khakis and no one notices (though I do buy skinny fit pants a waste size larger then usual to prevent the presents of diaper bulge:P). matter of fact, earlier today I whore a Tykable Overnight diaper and Old Navy sweat pants to get lunch and run errands! :) 

Nice :) I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I may be an adult Little(as kind of a way of integrating my queer, alterabled, and kink identities) and I am looking to start wearing regularly. The biggest obstacle is going to be my broke student status.

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Nice :) I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I may be an adult Little(as kind of a way of integrating my queer, alterabled, and kink identities) and I am looking to start wearing regularly. The biggest obstacle is going to be my broke student status.

I am glad that finding yourself as a little may have completed who you are.  Diapers definately did the same for me and I am now so much happier.

I try to help people who are nervous to wear diapers in public.  I wear one of the thickest adult baby diapers on the market to work and in public every single day and I remain discreet about it.  Unforfunately to be as discrete as possible when wearing thick diapers does cost some money.  

It always helps if you do decide to wear diapers in public that you are not feeling guilty or ashamed of wearing one in the first place.  Also, confidence is everything.  If you go around nervous acting as if your hand has been caught in the cookie jar then it is a lot easier to draw attention to yourself.

Well said Mark.  Choice of clothes helps to make you more confident as well.  I head out in baggy trousers in winter & cargo shorts in summer, both a size bigger than I'd need if I wasn't in nappies.  These are clothes I'm comfortable in anyway, but they're also bought to reduce risk of anyone noticing.  And onesies ensure nobody will ever see a glimpse of nappy or plastic pants directly.  I never buy clothes without bearing this in mind, & things have got easier over time as my old wardrobe's been replaced with nappy-friendly clothing.  New mid-green corduroy trousers arrived today in the mail, & I'll be holding them up with braces (that's suspenders in American).  I'll feel good when I go out in them for the first time, & the fact that I'm in nappies will only be at the back of my mind.  Not that I'm recommending corduroy trousers & cargo shorts to anyone else, it's just what works for me, & suits my personality (& age) independent of the AB lifestyle ( if that makes sense).  Once you get in the swing of it, it's just great to go about your normal daily business in a nappy, with your dummy in a pocket somewhere, feeling confident and comfortable.  It just takes a bit of getting used to at first.