LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Touch of Magic

9 hours ago, Aries said:

Okay, I have read this, it was a while ago now, but I did really enjoy it, though I do wish there was more to it, but it was nice and sweet. 

There really can't be more to it.  I could very easily turn it into a story, but then it would need an antagonist of some sort (even if it's just society itself being unaccepting of magic as an allegory of its general lack of acceptance for kink), and that would introduce pain and strife and I just really didn't want that for these characters.

I don't mind writing wish fulfillment and fluff, but if I do, it will always be part of a larger, more dramatic plot... or it will be a vignette like this.

6 hours ago, Personalias said:

A well crafted, well written short story.  Very sweet and the slightly wondrous in a good way.  Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for the wonderful praise.  It means a lot coming from you <3

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

There really can't be more to it.  I could very easily turn it into a story, but then it would need an antagonist of some sort (even if it's just society itself being unaccepting of magic as an allegory of its general lack of acceptance for kink), and that would introduce pain and strife and I just really didn't want that for these characters.

I don't mind writing wish fulfillment and fluff, but if I do, it will always be part of a larger, more dramatic plot... or it will be a vignette like this.

Oh I know, I also read a few of the other comments when I went back to read this again. It's still very good and I did very much enjoy it. Back when I first read it, I didn't pay attention to who wrote what story, as long as I liked it. Now that I have decided to start interacting with others on here, and eventually writing my own story thanks mostly to you and @KWOceans , I have started to pay closer attention to the authors of the stories I like (or dislike) are. So It has been interesting to find that a lot of the stories that I have liked have been written by just a handful of the same authors. Had I noticed that before, I would have been keeping an eye out for any new stories by the authors and probably read several stories a lot sooner then I did end up reading them.