LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
BBoy

I feel like I am in the minority

Recommended Posts

I don't want to act like a baby. I never poo in diapers. I rarely like peeing in diapers. I just enjoy a nice dry comfy diaper.

I feel like I am in a very small minority of diaper lovers. 

Am I being overly sensitive?

Share this post


Link to post

There's every type out there, don't worry there's many more such as yourself.

It's just the messy ones are the most vocal ;)

Share this post


Link to post

If you break anything down far enough you'll find we all fall into a very small minority.

The important thing is that you love diapers. How you love them isn't necessarily all that important.

Share this post


Link to post

no I would go with you in the minority here..lol

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post

I’d advise some of the same. Relax, give yourself a break. You don’t have to fit into some sort of a mold, and there really isn’t any anyway. Enjoy what you enjoy, and how you like! And lastly, if anybody tells you, it’s wrong, what your doing, get away from them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BBoy said:

I don't want to act like a baby. I never poo in diapers. I rarely like peeing in diapers. I just enjoy a nice dry comfy diaper.

I feel like I am in a very small minority of diaper lovers. 

Am I being overly sensitive?

Actually I'd say you are not in that small a minority. There are a huge number of diaper lovers out there that are non-ABs. For those there is far less enjoyment in wetting or messing themselves  Don't forget ABs are about being a baby and the incontinence that goes with it. Diaper Lovers are more interested in the wearing and far less in the helpless wetting/messing themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, BBoy said:

I don't want to act like a baby. I never poo in diapers. I rarely like peeing in diapers. I just enjoy a nice dry comfy diaper.

I feel like I am in a very small minority of diaper lovers. 

Am I being overly sensitive?

Not at all.  The only thing we all have in common is we desire to wear diapers.  After that, we all seem to be different in what those desires actually entail.  Of course this is what makes us human.  If we were all the same we would be very boring. 

 

5 hours ago, Permanently Pampered said:

Actually I'd say you are not in that small a minority. There are a huge number of diaper lovers out there that are non-ABs. For those there is far less enjoyment in wetting or messing themselves  Don't forget ABs are about being a baby and the incontinence that goes with it. Diaper Lovers are more interested in the wearing and far less in the helpless wetting/messing themselves.

An adult baby is defined as a person that likes to regress back to an infantile state.  They want to "act" as a baby in varying forms.  Sexually feelings do not have to be present in anyway and neither does using your diaper.  Maybe an Adult Baby only wants to suck on a pacifier or play with blocks.  Using diapers does happen a lot with adult babies but many adult babies have no desire to be incontinent.

A diaper lover is defined as someone who is sexually turned on by diapers.  I would argue that majority of the diaper lovers use their diapers in large part because of the physical feeling a used diaper brings when they are masturbating or sexually enjoying diapers with a partner.  Both sexes that are diaper lovers usually hump their diapers in some fashion to receive sexual pleasure when masturbating and a wet diaper I find way more stimulating than a dry one. 

For me wearing diapers permanently is more for me to curb my sexual desires for them than to feel like a baby.  I feel my desire to be unpotty trained is sexual as well because I desire the humiliation of it.

Like I said we are all different.  A lot of us like myself are a hybrid of both.  Only you know what diapers mean to you and there are no wrong or right feelings or answers .

Share this post


Link to post

We like what we like, so long as you don't judge anyone else it's all good!

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you break anything down far enough you'll find we all fall into a very small minority.

The important thing is that you love diapers. How you love them isn't necessarily all that important.

This!

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Somelildude said:
15 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you break anything down far enough you'll find we all fall into a very small minority.

The important thing is that you love diapers. How you love them isn't necessarily all that important.

This!

 

I disagree. Its a weak argument that really doesn't make sense when we are discussing the community at large. 

He is asking that within the diaper lover community (not ABs) they really all want to mess and wet themselves. 

7 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

A diaper lover is defined as someone who is sexually turned on by diapers.  I would argue that majority of the diaper lovers use their diapers in large part because of the physical feeling a used diaper brings when they are masturbating or sexually enjoying diapers with a partner.  Both sexes that are diaper lovers usually hump their diapers in some fashion to receive sexual pleasure when masturbating and a wet diaper I find way more stimulating than a dry one. 

This argument does make sense although I'm not completely in agreement however I will admit that masturbation is a wet diaper is nice but I do prefer a dry one for that.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Fuck labels. Seriously. If you enjoy wearing and peeing, then that is cool. Don't worry about not being extreme enough for some people. You will NEVER please everyone, and the more you try, the more screwed up you will become.

Seriously, do what you want to do, and don't let people tell you you are doing it wrong. (I do advise having a close group of friends who can at least question and comment on what you are doing, helps keep you grounded in reality when dealing with Fetish stuff.)

Exactly! That's what I was trying to say. Kinsy once again swoops in and drops a wisdom bomb into the discussion. :)

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Fuck labels. Seriously. If you enjoy wearing and peeing, then that is cool. Don't worry about not being extreme enough for some people. You will NEVER please everyone, and the more you try, the more screwed up you will become.

Seriously, do what you want to do, and don't let people tell you you are doing it wrong. (I do advise having a close group of friends who can at least question and comment on what you are doing, helps keep you grounded in reality when dealing with Fetish stuff.)

I do mess mine, but that is because I enjoy sitting on a toilet less. I don't really like doing either :-p

Other than the term Diaper Lover (which you like to use) what label was used here? You are missing the point of the discussion.

Also what is suggested by others in the statement "and don't let people tell you you are doing it wrong"  What are people saying is wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think there is really a right/wrong to use diapers and even if you were a 'minority' why would that matter? I consider myself to be a rare breed around here. I have yet to find another person who is like me, but like, why does it matter? Does it make my experience and enjoyment out of it any less real? Am I considered less than a mommy just because I never had a little before and the fact I don't wear diapers? NO. So why does it matter if you don't actually like using your diapers? Simple - it doesn't matter. lol 

Share this post


Link to post

I think the OP is correct in that among the ABDL community, those that wear only and dont wet are a small minority. The majority and probably the VAST majority, wear diapers and wet into them. For many, a diaper isnt being worn properly until it is at leas a bit wet.

Share this post


Link to post

IMO, the only wrong way to wear a diaper is when it leaks. Relax and be yourself.

Share this post


Link to post

everything from sexuality, preference and fetish is on a spectrum.  Labels are confining.  So, enjoy however you wish!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dressupDV said:

everything from sexuality, preference and fetish is on a spectrum.  Labels are confining.  So, enjoy however you wish!

Well put. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

I know 2 people locally that just use them to get off and take them off. Never wear them but have them in between their legs. Do what you want and what makes you happy

Share this post


Link to post

I guess no two people are exactly alike, best thing to do is the enjoy jour diaper just the way see fit and feel comfortable with. And indeed if you break it down completely we are all a minority.

 

Share this post


Link to post

We're all minorities when it comes to the particulars of our behavior. I'm a diaper lover who likes wetting and messing, but I don't use suppositories or enemas, as some DLs do, and I don't masturbate in my diapers either. A messy diaper feels naughty, but I don't like sitting in my mess, or even staying in a messy diaper at all (I'd rather get cleaned up). I could go into even greater detail, but the point I'm trying to make is that no two DLs are exactly alike, so attempting to generalize is pointless. We're all members of a diverse community, and we should celebrate that.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

yea im  a different  type  than  other generalizations i belive i think im a dl  i just love  wearing and  getting off but i  do also like to  use for  all 3  sometimes all atonce  then  clean up  an  be  normal again but i also  do  crave the  other  baby stuff too  passi  bubba  wipes powder all that    i  consider im a  dl  and  i  want  to  be  forced to  whear  use  get changed  use paci  bubba  all  that  an  stuff like  a  baby  you wanna  act like  a  baby  im  gonna  treat  you like  one   oh  you wanna  make  fun of an incontinent  kid  imma  whip  yo  butt  an  turn you into  a  baby  for as long as i choose  too all  that is  what  runs in my  head  constantly but  then on  the  same  token   being  forced  to  be  a  baby  by  a sitter  is what i want   but also i dont  wanna  be  that limited  either   like  lets  watch  this  grown up  movie  or  show  and  your  gonna  be the  baby  tho  but  then also  when i need  a  cig an  my  passi  aint  satisfying me  anymore i can  light  one  up  and  you know  just  be  forced to  be my normal  age  with my  normal  life  just  in  diapers  and  being  fed like  a  baby  you know like  mayb  more  like  hold  lets  have  a  cig   ok  cig  done  let mommy  hold  you  oh  you want a booby  ok  baby you know  stuff like  that  just  back an forth  kinda  but mayb  diapered  the  whole  time  you know  i dunno lol

Share this post


Link to post

Be yourself and enjoy diapers the way you want to.  I can certainly relate to wearing them just for comfort

Share this post


Link to post

I used to be more sexually attracted to diapers, but now it's different, I just really enjoy wearing them. The sexual stimulation kinda faded. It's like anything...you get it all the time, the excitement of having it kinda fades. I enjoy the crinkle and the bulkiness between my legs. I also feel it is a waste if I don't at least pee in them once before I'm done wearing them.

Share this post


Link to post

I wore mine to the hospital getting MRI's and infusions for MS and no one bats an eye... even my wife let me wear and take Valentines day photos this week

Share this post


Link to post

I like to wear a dry and comfort diaper too. Im not really into wetting my diaper or poo in my diaper, I like to wear many layer of diaper. So it feels like im wasting of my diaper if I wet my diaper. But, sometimes when I wear just 1 layer of diaper I will wet. But very rare that I am wetting my diaper. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now