LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

That just comes with practice - I'm a 20 year D&D veteran and have played more characters over the years than I could count :P

You play D&D? I did a lot of pathfinder before school got to be to much :)

8 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

You play D&D? I did a lot of pathfinder before school got to be to much :)

I've played AD&D, 3.5, 4e, 5e, GURPS, HERO, damn near all of the original WoD games, Dungeon World, Uncharted Worlds, Tavern Tales, 7th Sea... who knows how many other niche and obscure systems.

I'm an addict.

Right now I'm a board game addict though - I've played Kingsburg (a game that takes 2 hours to play) three times in the past 2 weeks, and I want more.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I've played AD&D, 3.5, 4e, 5e, GURPS, HERO, damn near all of the original WoD games, Dungeon World, Uncharted Worlds, Tavern Tales, 7th Sea... who knows how many other niche and obscure systems.

I'm an addict.

Right now I'm a board game addict though - I've played Kingsburg (a game that takes 2 hours to play) three times in the past 2 weeks, and I want more.

Slow claps jaw hanging open

CW: Medical Horror

When I come to I’m naked, well except for what is probably a control collar of one type or another and being dragged down a long concrete hallway by two giants one on each arm. Ah the old strip’em to make them feel helpless and powerless trick, classic. So, looks like it’s torture time and these people are probably going to especially creative so at least I won’t be bored. I used to have a super low pain tolerance, pulling a Lazarus three times in as many centuries gets rid of that real quick. Even so everyone breaks eventually. I can ignore the pain. Threats of death work on a lot of people but I’ve got my consciousness quantum entangled with a clone body. I die the link breaks and I wake up, with nothing worse than the mother of all hangovers. The milspec cyber will neutralize drugs. But there are ways to get to even people like me. Ways to psychologically torture someone who doesn’t particularly care whether they live or die. Sleep deprivation, isolation, threats to other prisoners, all work amazingly well. And that’s only the usual vanilla stuff. The amazons have their own special sauce that’s probably going to be rattling around my headspace for the next few decades.

Like I said everyone breaks. The key is roll with it and wait for your moment. Dissociation, fantasy, blacking out, your brain is trying it’s damndist to protect its self because it can’t process what’s happening. Use that, wait for your moment then go all out, it’s not over until you give up. Me personally I tend to watch everything that’s happening like it’s a movie, it’s gotten to where I can see myself from third person. And as I watch myself get dragged down the hall I start to work on the soundtrack….

“Oh, Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law

Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home

Oh, Mama I can hear you a-cryin', you're so scared and all alone

Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long”

I’m strapped to a steal exam table. I recognize most of the equipment and for this tech level it’s top of the line stuff. There’s a mirrored observation window about 20 feet up. The walls are white tile as is the floor, drains regularly spaced. I could probably dislocate my wrist to get to the tray of surgical tools but with the guards in riot gear that would be pretty pointless, especially since the collar seems to be interfering with my implants.  Maybe I can piss them off enough that they kill me or rather my shell? Probably not but being a smart ass always boosts my mood “So, what are we doing today? By the way I’m a huge fan of the medical horror/bright and shiny hell aesthetic. I always thought the whole dank concrete gulag thing lacked class and style. You know?”

No response as a tech hooks me up to an IV. “You know my biocomp’s still working right? Your collar didn’t shut that down, drugs aren’t gonna do shit. Ah whatever maybe I’ll get to see some pink dinosaurs riding a flying spoon…. Tough crowd…..” Five minutes later something is clearly wrong my infection control protocols are kicking into over drive. It feels like I’m burning up, my blood pressure is becoming erratic as is my cardio rhythm, endocrine levels and neuro chem is all over the place, white cell count is spiking. Then the seizure hits and it all goes black once again……

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Good Chapter - interesting description and language.

It was both a shout out to another author on this site and a reference to a Credence Clearwater song.

I wake up with a splitting headache and a fever. My mouth feels like rodents have been nesting in it. Everything aches, bone pain is the fucking worst. I’m in a padded cell with a built-in bed mercifully there is a toilet for me to empty my stomach into. I rinse my mouth out at the sink before taking stock of the situation. I have muscle weakness/tremors and can barely stand, that and I feel my old friend brain fog has come to visit. I’m wearing a hospital gown….. and a very wet diaper. “Oh, dam it to the infinite hells! ….. Well it’s not like I didn’t know where this was going. Normally I’d enjoy this sort of thing but under the circumstances….. Yeah no.”  I call up my biocomp and get the following message “Error Fatal exception #$#$#jjjjj333334434mamaadkaMMGGHValpja. System Overload DErdedcted. PLSAw RENninfnask.”

Well that’s just great biocomp’s going to need to shut down and reboot and given that it’s the only thing keeping what I’m assuming are some honey badger level badass nanites at bay, that would be in advisable.” I’d take the diaper off but then I feel both my bladder and bowels let go without warning. “Well that just completes the day I’ve been having.” Given the muscle tremors, brain fog, and sudden incontinence; the nanites have most likely caused systemic nerve damage.  Nothing for it but to try and get some sleep, I figure I’m going to need it.

I wake up to a cold saturated diaper and the sound of an explosion followed by gunfire. “Halle-fricking-lujah about time the cavalry showed up.” Fifteen minutes later the shooting has stopped, and the door opens….. on another Amazon in full battle rattle. Not the rescue I had hoped for but I’m not going to be picky in this situation. “We’ve got another one of the Littles they were holding. Hang on sweetheart and I’ll get that collar off.” “Shit that’s right I’m 5’8” so they seem me as being at the upper end of little range.” I try to say “Thank the powers you’re here! My names Ashley Redacted and I’m the director of the millennium group, I need you to….” But instead it comes out as “Dpwjm dps hiasfe yic’fs psfs! Ky jwkse Weplsy wjt O’k dps tofsudif ir dps kollsjjock qfich, O jsst yic di.”

“Oh, you poor thing they took your voice?” “Yeah this just keeps getting better and better” “Rcum Ks” The amazon scoops me up, uses some kind of tool to get the collar off and carries me out of the building. I can see that parts are on fire and more, hostages? test subjects? are being carried out by other amazons. I can see that some of them have tails and other animal parts grafted on. One amazons takes note of this as well. “Catalons, you know they drug their own citizens whole sale?” and shakes their head. Well that explains the ‘The Island of Doctor Moreau’ thing. (shudder) After loading onto one of the waiting helicopters we lift off into the night sky as  exhaustion over takes me and I find myself fading back into unconsciousness.

Shout out to Lightman for the idea on how to scramble the speech :)

Like the new chapters. I don’t mind the quick hit chapters as it works well right now in the story. Keeps it moving and it seems to fit well. Other stories I don’t think it would have fit but who knows. Can’t wait for more!

Sorry I took so long getting to this. I got so far behind with the crash and just can’t seem to get caught up. I am enjoying the story. I am not al all familiar with the gaming thing and being more knowledgeable about that then I might have a better understanding of this dimension. I am still able to enjoy it though.  

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Sorry I took so long getting to this. I got so far behind with the crash and just can’t seem to get caught up. I am enjoying the story. I am not al all familiar with the gaming thing and being more knowledgeable about that then I might have a better understanding of this dimension. I am still able to enjoy it though.  

Basically this character is my even more jaded and cynical proxy and it's a comedy so playing up my tendency toward pop culture references

• 3 weeks later...

Ch. 2

When I next come to I’m in a hospital bed and once again a wet diaper. That’s when the doc comes in. “Hi there sweetie, my names Dr. Novek. You’re in the hospital. You’re safe now.” She’s using the tone of voice reserved for calming down small children. “How are you feeling?” I manage to make my vocal cords work even if it comes out sounding like I’d been chain smoking twenty packs of unfiltered camels. “Like I was just eaten and shit out by something from a hell dimension. Water?” My language seems to produce an expression of consternation briefly before her professional smile gets fixed back in place. She goes over and picks up a plastic cup with a straw and holds it to my mouth while I down it greedily. “Thanks.” “Your welcome…. I take it that with that mouth of yours and those cybernetics you’re not a native Little?” “Nope. Ashley Redacted , Director of the Millennium Group, citizen of the multiverse, dilettante adventurer; at your service.” I offer my hand and Dr. Novek shakes it with a bemused expression. “So I take it you’re probably wondering where you are?” “Yep” “You’re in the first national medical college of Albion.”

I breath an audible sigh of relief. At least here I have something resembling civil rights. Although like all amazons the folks in Albion tend to have Randy Newman levels of anti-short person bias. But weird quasi pet, child? Is an upgrade from torture doll. My thoughts are interrupted as I realize that I’m shitting myself. “Well that just happened. I take it you couldn’t completely repair the nerve damage?” “I’m so sorry we’re working on it but the damage the Catalon nanites did was massive and extensive. I’ll explain more while I get you changed.” I don’t bother fighting sense I don’t want to be sitting in my own mess for any length of time and honestly Dr. Novek is one of literally thousands of medical personal to have seen my junk over the course of my three hundred something years so…. That and her concern actually seems genuine. “So as a portal Little in your condition the courts have made you a ward of the state and decided to place you with a foster family.” “I take it I don’t have a choice in this?” “I’m afraid not dear.” “So let’s be clear here no bullshit. I’m being effectively declared noncompus for bullshit arbitrary reasons and reduced to the status of a child at best! It always amazes me how people can’t see shit like this for what it is!!!!”

Dr. Novek looks genuinely upset. “I’m sorry, over the past few days a routine planetary survey contract went full on off the rails. Because of my actions and choices, seven people are dead or experiencing something far worse. I met Latisha’s kids when they came into the office, did you know that? Now they and her wife and husband are probably never going to find out what happened to her. That’s because I wanted to go galivanting about playing at being some adventure vid hero. But that doesn’t excuse me jumping down your throat. Your just trying to do your best in a broken system same as trillions of others in the ‘verse. Honestly I have zero fucks left to give and don’t really care what happens to me at this point…” I don’t even have time to react when Dr. Novek climbs into the bed and pulls me into a hug softly stroking my hair. It feels nice and I’m exhausted so in cat like fashion I tolerate it, or at least that’s what I tell myself.

Part of me just wants to call it quits. Even when with all this power that I somehow managed to get my hands on I either fail to change things or make it worse. Money, abilities, connections, experience, cheat codes to the multiverse; none of it matters in the final accounting. It sure as hell didn’t stop those Catalon motherfuckers from doing whatever they wanted to me and this certainly wasn’t the first time either. I feel a familiar sort of exhaustion. When I made my backups, I installed a secret protocol one that even my closest friends including Gemma didn’t know about. “The Last Enemy” it would send an entropic pulse down the link frying every single one of my copies with the option to channel that energy into a city killer sized burst. I was so tired and the thought of giving Catalon the middle finger on the way out was tempting. I still don’t know what stopped me…..

“Could you put on some music or something? I’m tired of listening to my own head contents.” She cues up some kind of indie/folk station and one of the saddest most haunting things I’ve ever heard comes on. It tells the story of a lost Little named Kimmy wandering through Catalon alone and scared as her mother frantically searches for her. Music has always been one the few safe ways for me to interact with my emotions. Which is why I find myself bawling into Dr. Novek’s shoulder.

• Like 1

Interesting link with music and emotions. It is a very true thing but I have just never seen it here before. I also like the name Kimmy..coincidence? Good job so far

Interesting link with music and emotions. It is a very true thing but I have just never seen it here before. I also like the name Kimmy..coincidence? Good job so far

Nope ;)

• Like 1

I liked the new chapter. I would have given it a like but ran out. It almost seems like she is fully aware of what is coming and almost accepts it. I am looking forward to reading more. 

I liked the new chapter. I would have given it a like but ran out. It almost seems like she is fully aware of what is coming and almost accepts it. I am looking forward to reading more. 

That's because they've been on ABDL boards. ;)

Also their basically mentally exhausted from three centuries of knowing the true nature of the 'verse and have zero fucks left to give. Basically stoic resignation