LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling So Much More Comfortable Here

dlsafrica

I have been around this site for ages, but only lately have I started posting more often, and since I received a certain comment on one post I have felt comfortable coming here all the time and just conversing. Sorry -- my best friend has said that I'm so random... but that's just me and, to quote Cubby Gummy (I think - it was an episode where Gruffi's foot was broken) "right now that's got to be good enough".

I'm so glad you feel accepted here. :) I too had been coming here for years, but it wasn't until I joined a few months ago that this world started opening up for me. I've made so many friends and for the first time in my life I don't feel like a stranger on this planet.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm so glad you feel accepted here. :) I too had been coming here for years, but it wasn't until I joined a few months ago that this world started opening up for me. I've made so many friends and for the first time in my life I don't feel like a stranger on this planet.

This is what makes this forum perfect.  So many people on here desired to wear diapers before the times of internet forums and had very little outlets or support.  Now as an ABDL you do not have to feel alone and most importantly when you are struggling with something diaper related or not there is a whole community to help support you.  

Internet is a blessing for groups like ours. I was well in my thirties when I discovered I was not alone in this world with a strong desire to wear diapers by choice, although choice is relative. Up until then I always felt like some sort of dirty freak. Once I found I was not alone a new world opened up. There are more forums on the internet, some I joint. I do have to say daily diapers is quite unique in its sort it is well moderated and here you’ll find a lot of good information or help if needed coming from all over the world. So I hate to break it to you, you are not alone in the world:D, here you can find good friends and support;).

• Like 1

You know, I also have felt very comfortable and accepted here! I have been a member for many years but had been absent for a couple years due to some personal losses. Before that I was kind of a dick whereas I was quick to start arguments with other members and used some hateful language. I have calmed down quite a bit over the years and am glad this community has accepted me back! My hats off to DD for running such a great site!

I've been away from here for a while too, & just came back.  I had to keep my AB side on the back burner while we raised the kids.  And yes, I'm feeling comfortable here too.  It just feels that there are enough ABs posting who are rational & compassionate human beings - hope it stays that way!  I'm not saying it wasn't like that when I originally joined, but I needed to keep the lid on my AB side then so stopped coming on.  "The people here seem real more than fantasy filled" - well said that baby!

• 3 weeks later...

This place is an oasis for our like mindedness. I felt a sigh of relief when I found this website, as I realized I wasn’t the only one in the entire world with this “weird” desire/emotional need to wear and use diapers.