LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CBUS Ohio DL

Hi new to this site. Live in Columbus Ohio. Have had to wear Diapers 24/7 since I was 16 years old after a car accident. I have been wearing for 39 years, it took me a long time to realize others had to wear diapers. Then a friend told me about abdl's a whole world I never knew about. 

2 hours ago, Babychad1963 said:

Hi new to this site. Live in Columbus Ohio. Have had to wear Diapers 24/7 since I was 16 years old after a car accident. I have been wearing for 39 years, it took me a long time to realize others had to wear diapers. Then a friend told me about abdl's a whole world I never knew about. 

Welcome.  I live near Canal Winchester and also wear diapers permanently by my own choice.  There are a lot of great people here as well as great information.  

Hi and welcome Chad. Sorry about your misfortune so long ago, and it forcing you to have need of diapers. I don’t have medical need for diapers, but I still feel a need none the less. Life long story to that, but I want you to know, you are by no means alone. Lots of people here, are very much like yourself. There are many different reasons why others are here too. But, we all come together, and it makes for great support. Why not have it be fun, if it can be too? So, here we are! Now, have fun and enjoy! 

1 hour ago, Babychad1963 said:

Hi Mark, thanks for the hello, I don't have any friends who wear for medical or for fun.

I'm not really familiar with the AB side of this.

Mainly trying to make friends to not feel alone.

Diapers are the one thing we all share in common here.  After that some of us share almost the same exact feelings and others think completely differently.  That is what makes being here so fun for me.  A lot of people here take the time and effort to help those with questions or struggling with acceptance in concerns to diapers.  It is good to see someone on here from my same town.  Although I am saddened by the circumstances as to why you are permanently in diapers I would love to hear some of your experiences of being in diapers for a great portion of your life.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. 

I'm a flower child of the 60's was born and raised on a cattle ranch in New Mexico.  My grandfather and older brother were killed by a drunk driver in 1972.

My parents sold the ranch and moved us into the city which was a hugh culture shock for me. All I ever knew was the ranch and my horse. Luckly friends of our kept our horse for us, I used to ride every weekend.

In 1980 my parents go me a motorcycle so I could get around to school and our friends ranch. I was heading back from the ranch when it started raining, I was in town and coming up to a red light so was slowing down when I hit a soapy spot in the road next to a car wash my bike and I slid under a car and I was crushed by the weight of the car. I suffered many broken bones and many internal Injuries including damage to my kidneys, blatter, and bowels. I had broke my neck, hip and shattered my foot.

Once I was out of surgery the doctors told us I had a spinal cord injury and I was parilized and may never walk again, and would be incontinent the rest of my life due to the injuries. 

I was a mess and just wanted to die, my life as I knew it was over. I feel into deep depression which lasted a long time.

I still suffer some even to this day.

My whole world changed over night.

In order to pay the hospital bills my parents sold all the horses and used all of my siblings college funds.

I had to be taken care of 24/7 including having my diapers changed by my family and friends which was so embarrassing.

My best friend in high school helped me at school with getting me to classes and changing me. The school changed all his classes so he could be with me all the time. At first it was almost too much to bear but in time I got past being embarrassed. 

Now disposable diapers were just coming into popularity but I was still in cloth diapers and plastic pants as the baby diaper didn't fit me, they didn't have youth sizes then and adult diapers were to big ao my mom made all my cloth diapers. Some where they found youth plastic pants that fit me.

In June after I graduated from high school my mom was helping me get changed and dressed when she noticed my foot move. She took me to the doctors that day and the doctor was surprised at the news and they started physical therapy right away. After 2 years I was able to walk again.

I still limp to this day but I'm lucky the spinal cord injury was not perminate. However the older I get the more the arthritis kicks in and I deal with a lot of pain. 

I have been married twice both have failed. My first marriage was to a women I had three kids with her. But I wasn't happy in the marriage as I had known I was gay. Long story there for a later time.

My second marriage to my future  ex husband lasted 6 years. Just out of the blue he said he wanted a divorce. I think my medical issues have a lot to do with his decision. Plus he was cheating on me, how I found out is he exposed me twice to std's.

I am not much for sex mainly because of my medical issues. I do enjoy it when it happens but it's rare.

I will be moving to Florida in May of this year. Starting my life over. I can't take the winter's in Ohio anymore, my arthritis gets harder to deal with in the cold weather.

I'm still living with my ex husband but it is not the same anymore. He goes out all the time sleeping around. I know one day he'll come home with more than an STD, and that scares me. Plus he's changed so much now that he filed for divorce.

The court date will be soon and I then can move forward and start over.

Sorry this is depressing, one reason I'm reaching out to people to talk to and help me keep my spirits high.

I'm not looking for a pity party, I normally don't share my story. Most people don't believe it anyways. I have not had a great life but I can't say it was all bad either.

It is was it is and I try to stay positive as best as I can. Yes I have gone through a lot in my life, some parts of my life I wonder how I've made it through.

Please don't feel sorry for me, I dont and never will. I just have those days when depression kicks in, and I have to pull my big boy pants on and get through it.

If you want more of my story there is plenty to tell.

Thanks for listening