LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment

Eugene50

We're you punished after 5 years for bedwetting and or day wetting or messing if so how and by whom

In my case my mother was very understanding my father wasn't checked me in front of who ever was there at the time and I was wet or dirty I was guaranteed a bear ass beating with the belt in front of who ever was there at the time and being the oldest of 10 was always someone else there then naked corner time and I've had my face rubbed in it more than once

I wet the bed, till about age of 6, 7. I consider it a good thing, it was no more then that. It was not a fun thing, sometimes shameful. I however, never was punished in any way. I know, many bedwetters have suffered much punishments, and humiliations for this. It doesn’t seem, as it goes on as much anymore. Most people, are more educated on the subject these days, and have a better understanding. In years past, lots of people didn’t know how best to deal with the problem. It was somewhat acceptable, to administer punishment to deal with things. Parents, punished their bedwetting children, as they may have once been punished for the same. It was a learned response, and thought to be how you dealt with it. I got “it” back in my day, from my farther, so now you have to get “it”, so you will learn kid. It’s ones job, or duty. Unfortunately, this was quite a few parents mindsets. Not all of us suffered as such though. There were, and are plenty of parents who dealt with it much more softly. Wet the bed, no big deal. 

I grew up with a tiny over-active bladder and reverted to bedwetting at puberty. From then on I pinned on my own diapers. Before that Mom would nicely ask me to wear just-in-case diapers on long car drives and for special events. Never was I punished or even scolded for wetting.

After puberty I was punished for serious misbehavior, usually with a bare bottom hairbrush spanking, up to my moving to a university at age 17.

I was 12 years old before my bedwetting came to an end.. my mother thought I was doing it (and the day time accidents) on purpose ,so she would spank me and diaper me every single time I had had an accident.  I even got sneak attacks sometimes. I would come home not even knowing I was in trouble until i saw a pile of slightly yellow stained undies. or perhaps a skid mark or two. My undies would be waiting for me on my bed.. I would walk into my room, see the undies and knew a diaper wasn't far behind. She would come upstairs and tell me to take off my pants and underwear and she would diaper me in a little while.. I would of course start crying and begging her to "PLEASE NOT PUT ME IN DIAPERS AGAIN".!!!!. she never ever gave in on that.  I hated diapers for a good long time after I stopped getting punished with them, but as they say.. The damage was already done. I started having weird feelings about diapers around the age of 14 or so and as the saying goes.. and the rest is history!!!

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I know when I was younger from what I remember I was kept diapered at night longer than my siblings. I got some spankings for that and wetting during the day. Mom would put me back in diapers at times during the day. After I started school I don't remember day diapers any more other than one time. At night a few times I remember diapers but it pretty much went to spanking or yelling at me for wetting myself. At night or the occasional accident. Then I got this alarm thing and the punishments slowed down. I remember a Dr visit or two around then but no solution. I don't remember how old I was but I wet myself two or three times in one day and mom was upset. I was older then but not sure how old. The last time I wet that day she caught me as I tried to sneak in and change. She grabbed my arm, spanked me, stripped me in the dinning room and pinned diapers on me. I know I was older cause I got no plastic pants cause they were to small. I didn't get pants that day and wasn't allowed in the bathroom. I don't know how long she kept me diapered but I think I went to bed that way. I don't remember getting in to much trouble after that. I think she just had a bad day and felt guilty. I know I tried to hide it after that and usually got in trouble for hiding it. Even though I was ashamed of being diapered that day I always wished she kept me diapered. I hated having accidents and didn't mind diapers. I could not control it and thought diapers we're better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no. the only "punishment" for bet wetting was i couldn't do normal kid things like sleep overs because there was no good solution. if i wore my goodnites and stayed dry i'd be mocked for wearing diapers if i was caught, if i didn't wear them i risked wetting the bed and being mocked for it, and if i wore goodnites and wet them i risked being mocked for wearing diapers and wetting the bed. no real good outcome.

unfortunately i didn't fully stop wetting the bed until my mid-teens which caused, which cause a bit of anxiety on my 8th grade class trip to Washington DC because we were sleeping four to a room with two people in each bed. so i'm either sleeping diapered next to a random classmate (in a room with two other people, all of whom would probably tell everyone), or i go without and risk wetting the bed next to a classmate (in a room with two other blah blah blah). luckily the guy that was supposed to share my bed had homophobe issues and weren't about to share no bed with a guy and chose to sleep on the floor, so i could sneak a diaper into bed and pull my shorts off under the sheets and slip it on without them noticing. didn't have any accidents, but i couldn't throw them away in the morning and risk them finding them, so i had to take it off under the sheets every morning and sneak the worn diaper back in my luggage. 

My Mother was always disgusted by my bedwetting and used to rub my nose in my wet bed most mornings and often refused to change my bed. I often slept in the same smelly wet bed for several nights in a row.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 5:48 AM, stevewet said:

My Mother was always disgusted by my bedwetting and used to rub my nose in my wet bed most mornings and often refused to change my bed. I often slept in the same smelly wet bed for several nights in a row.

My mother always changed the wet bedding and pjs when I was young or at least dried them on the line outside in summer. When I got old enough I was shown how to use the washing machine and dryer and it became my responsibilities to clean up from bedwetting. I still got scolded for it especially if I didnt clean up. I learned my lesson on that when she hung my wet sheets out on the clothesline to dry and then after school told me in front of friends to get my dried but stained sheets off the line because it was supposed to rain.

My mother was the offender here. I wet the bed till I close to 7. I believe her cure for my bedwetting was to humiliate it out of me. 

One was when I was around 4 or 5. My father worked nights and my mother had this group of her so called friends that would come to the house. Well one night before bed she had 4 of the guys grab and strip my clothes off hold me down on the bed while she diapered me. I know I was small and quite young but I gave those bastards a run for their money. Coincidentally it was right around that time I started having an attraction to diapers.

2 was when I was close to 7. We used to go to this swimming hole to hang out and swim. Well my mother came up with yet another ingenious yet humiliating way to cure me. While  at the swimming whole she decided a good scrubbing would cure me. So she scrubbed me with a wooden bristle floor scrubbing brush. For those of you here of the older generation you know exactly what I'm talking about. When she was through I was left with brush burns all over my body including privates. All this being done around my 4 siblings. Coincidentally it wasn't long after that that I  quit bedwetting. 

Other fucked up things she done...

Rubbed my pissy underwear in my face.

Wrapping a baby bottle in a box at Christmas and having me open it in front of all my cousins, aunts and uncles and siblings. But she played a fucking mental game.."like here we got you something special" and built it up to make me feel all special in front of everyone only to get her rocks out of seeing how humiliated I was. 

Telling all friends and family about my bedwetting while I was present. 

It was really fucked up growing up in that house.

I wet the bed till I was 17 and my mum always went out of her way to make me feel bad about it but in her defence the one time she took me to the doctors about it the doctor told her I was probably doing it on purpose (this was back in the 70's when it was commonly thought that kids wet on purpose) she would constantly threaten to put me back in nappies full time but never did, TBH though I would have preferred being back in nappies day and night then waking up every morning in a soaked bed.

a couple of times when she came in at night and found I had wet and there were no clean PJ's in my dresser she would make me wear one of my sisters nighties for the rest of the night which would piss off my sister and lead to her making fun of me, which I think was the point

EDIT: writing this just reminded me about a time when I was 11-12 and my mum made the nappy threat one morning and I think I said something like they wouldn't fit me or something along those lines and she phoned up one of her friends with a toddler still in nappies although I didn't hear the conversation I was probably getting cleaned up and after breakfast she took me round and her friend gave her a terry nappy and a nappy pin and my mum folded it and pinned it on the kitchen table and  then held it up to my waist to show that it would fit, her and her friend then took me up to her sons room and filled a grocery bag with terry nappies and then some plastic pants which my mum brought home with us but that was just to show me she was serious but thats the last I saw of them my mum probably took them back at some point maybe I should have called her bluff again the following morning

When these parents get old and alone in a nursing home they will wonder why their kids never visit them or have anything to do with them!  They will die alone and sad.  It's nothing more than child abuse weather it's physical or mental abuse.

as i said a lot of my mothers attitude stemmed from bad information about bedwetting, I only hope these days there are less old wives tales floating around

23 minutes ago, billy1234 said:

as i said a lot of my mothers attitude stemmed from bad information about bedwetting, I only hope these days there are less old wives tales floating around

I agree there has been a lot of advances in  the field of incontinence in my father's defense we were told that I was lazy and every doctor had a different option with only added to the problem I've learned after 68 years of dealing with it is to relax and make the best of it 

• 2 weeks later...

I wet some when little not too much trouble.When I got older started wetting due to being a diabetic.My wife and I had a discussion and she wanted me back in diapers and pants plus mattress protector which if you look at it looks like punishment.

On 4/19/2018 at 6:32 AM, rusty pins said:

When these parents get old and alone in a nursing home they will wonder why their kids never visit them or have anything to do with them!  They will die alone and sad.  It's nothing more than child abuse weather it's physical or mental abuse.

I spent the last 20 years without talking to my parents. Not a single word. From 1998 to 2006 I lived about 5 miles away from them and I refused to subject my wife and child to my mother's mental and verbal abuse. My father did nothing to stop her so I avoided him too.

It's now 20 yrs since I've spoken to them and I have no desire to. I am however in contact with 3 of my siblings, that's how I know my parents are still alive. But when the time comes you can bet I wont be flying back for their funeral.

My sister and I were talking about our mother's demise and she ask me how I would handle her funeral arrangements and I said I wouldn't that I would just donate her to the body farm in Tennessee......lol! We both laughed as all of us were victims of our mother's mental abuse. 

Yeah rusty it was abuse,  but back then it was considered a norm to treat your kids like this. No one intervened, even for the childs sake of welfare.