LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There's a baby in my bed. Just read it.

ABMonkey

Any other littles read this book. I found that reading it actually made me wonder how I feel about many things. Never really had a strong parental figure since I have been AN. To be honest I was my whole life just did not know what it was. I don't have a defined line between big and little and this scares me. I am an intelligent and highly functioning most anytime I want to be but I am literally a push of a button from blowing up. Sometimes over the littlest things. Road rage is down right scary. Anytime I lose my temper I immediately try to justify it, if only to myself.

I said all that because I bought the book to help my wife become more and I hope she can help me with all of it. I am also very scared because if she chooses to I will have given her everything; no more walls, secrets, shields, nothing. I will have no more defenses. I love her and u know she loves me but I have never been so naked and vulnerable. I need her help though and as you can see from my first paragraph it will not be all tickles and giggles for either of us.

Has anyone else read this book? Did it help you? Did anything scare you? The book is excellent read but it might just open your eyes to things you never noticed about yourself.

I already bought and read the book. I am looking for others feedback to see if I was the only one who felt hopeful but yet scared as a little. If it was helpful to your significant other. Basically any thing that might help me or another little who is thinking about getting the book.

Thanks

I have read almost everything rosela bent has every written.. She and her hubby (baby girl) have changed my life with their books..She has made my life way better.. I suggest reading her stuff

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Rough night but I will check out her other books. I did really like that one. I read that one in just over 2 days because I bought it for my wife but I think I Wil spend more time in the next one.

I heard about the book last week, & ordered it on Amazon.  It arrived yesterday.  I started reading it & kept crying, it was so close to the bone.  I had to stop about 1/4 of the way through.  Yesterday about 6pm my Mummy came home after dropping our daughter off for a sleepover to find me in tears with the book on my lap.  I gave it to her - I don't know how long it it will take her to read it & take it in.  Yesterday evening I was suckled on the sofa - which was the first time that had happened, up to now that's only happened in bed.  Not sure where things will go now, but after 20 years with her knowing & me keeping it in the closet as we were raising a family, I've just got to come out at home properly as soon as our daughter goes off to college.  Either on my own or with my mummy, but I hope so much it turns out to be the latter.  I'm very emotional today - wish us luck!