LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can do nothing but cry, realizing that mommy is turning me into a baby and I can't do much about it, but more importantly I'm starving. Since I missed out on my oatmeal before shopping I'm hopping the baby food and formula mommy picked up are forgotten about. "Mama can we eat soon atleast I'm so hungry" I say with a sniffle shifting around in my wet diaper

Looks at you "you'll be a baby for a long time the way things are going.  But mommy will take care of her baby girl.  And I won't let anyone hurt you or be mean to you. Mommy will feed you and bathe you and change your stinky pampers all the time if it'll prove how much I care about you"

I just suck my thumb and cry softly. My stomach is upset because I'm hungry and in a now moving car to who knows were, and my head hurts as half of my mind wants me to flip out and tell mommy how much of a big girl I really am, the other half says I'm just a little baby and always have been. 

I close my eyes and suck my thumb shutting out the world for a minute to stop it all from spinning.

I look in my mirror as I drive you home, feeling completely ashamed and humiliated by your actions today, and I will make sure you are punished.

As soon as we get home, I get all of the equipment into the house, I set the playpen up, and sit you, with you still in your soaking wet nappy, in your playpen.

"Don't you think about moving or climbing out! I need to set up your nursery, and then, and only then, if you have been a good baby, I will think about changing you. If you put one more toe out of line then there will be consequence. How would nanny and grandpa feel if they hear about this?"

"have a think about that. and I will be back very soon for your feeding and spanking"

"Yes momma... sorry momma... I....I'll be good" I sadly sputter out as you put the pacifier back in my mouth. 

I can't believe this is happening, I'm suppose to be big and supposed to going into middle school and here I am in a soaked diaper, baby clothes, sucking my new pacifier, and sitting in my new and vey pink and babyish playpen. I think to myself as I begin to worry what would my grandparents think, or even the people at school. Then another thought comes to my head... will mommy really treat me like an 11 month old!? Just like what that lady said at the store.... I can't imagine not being able to walk or talk like how I am now. I start to imagine me as an infant as I hear you changing my room around, becoming more scared

I head upstairs to put the changing table and crib together and has a baby monitor by me so I can hear you if needed. 

I get the equipment set up. A chest of drawers as well and a wardrobe with a rocking chair. 

I decide now that it's time for your spanking. And then maybe I'll change her if she doesn't scream or cry 

Raises my eyebrows "nice try honey but you won't get out of that diaper for a few more hours. don't be naughty"

I take you to your highchair and there is a bowl of oatmeal waiting "now, can you feed yourself or does mommy need to do it for you?"

Looks at you and sits with you and puts a spoonful of food in your mouth "naughty baby. You need to be a good girl and eat your lunch or you'll get spankies again. Do you understand?,

• 2 weeks later...

I eat the horrible tasting food in disgust but eat it up quickly from being so hungry. In the process making a mess of the food on my face, bib, out fit and high chair. 

After the 3rd jar is eaten up I'm full and disgusted with my self, I look up with pleasing eyes....

"Mommy please I'm full now, can I please get down I'm so sorry..." I say with a combo hiccup and burp.

I look at you and raises my eyebrows as I put a locked pacifier in your mouth.

"What did I say about asking me things? Mommy will decide when you are changed. Now I need to clean you up and burp you"

looks at you and the anger inside me goes away.

"Honey, you know that I love you very much and only want what is best for you. I promise I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you. I know you understand this, right?"

Looks at you and smiles

"awww baby girl, mommy has always been proud of her baby, even if you are wearing diapers, you will always be my number one girl. I love you honey"  I say as I kiss you and then begins changing you.

I get you changed quickly but it takes a while as you've really soaked it up and also because you got a rash. 

"Hmm. Baby girl hasn't made stinky since this morning. And even after that baby food"

Looks at you and my head tells me that you are indeed correct.

"Good try young lady but as I told you a lot of times already, you are WEARING your potty. Now if you ask again, your butt will sting so much that you won't be able to sit down! Do I make myself clear?"