LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looks at you "You need to realise that I will NOT tolerate this sort of behaviour, its completely unacceptable. I know you didn't mean to wet yourself and then soil yourself, but do you know how embarrassing it is for me to see that my 11yr old daughter soils herself in public! you should know when you need to go! you're potty trained!"

"You should have told me you needed the bathroom, you are 11 years old! not 11 months! or is that how you want... well... that's how old you're going to be until you can act like a big girl"

"Don't be embarrassed. babies wear this attire so get used to it!"

I lift you off and spank your bottom 20 times

Looks at you and I crouch down to you "DO you really want me to get angry with you, you're even acting like a toddler! I expected better from your Gabrielle" I take your hand and we go back into babies r us and I get you more clothing and also some decent baby equipment such as a changing table, a crib, a paddle, and a highchair

I also go into the pharmacy to get some medicine that will help me produce milk.

All I can do is cry  pout and whine a little from the cart seat. I'm really getting nervous now as I see all the items your picking out.

A 18 year old or so clerk walks up and pats me on the head and asks you "Find everything you looking for? It looks like your widdle cutie is really tired and grouchy today huh?"

Looks at the clerk "I think so, she's been acting up, and she's had a few accidents so this is the only way to make her see sense"

Looks at the clerk again "Actually, would you recommend anything else for a regressive 11 year old who won't stop acting up"

*whispers "baby things"

I look in horror as mommy says my real age to the clerk. As I start to cry again for the millionth time today the clerk take a pacifier pack off the shelf and pops on in my mouth. I suck on it out of fear and shock.

The clerk responds "Well lets see what you have here first for such a little big baby as she pops the pacifier into gabby's mouth and gives her a stern look then tickles her chin.

"How ""young"" is she?" The clerk asks using finger quotes around young, seeing the crib, hichchair and meds for inducing milk.

At the just grow up comment I sniffle a little and nod my head while sucking on the pacifier harder now. I shift a little in the cart seat pushing my thick diaper around like an awkward pillow. Also now noticing I might have to pee again soon.

"She's such a cute little fussy baby hehe" the clerk giggle after being told that the girl who looks 8 at the most but dressed like a baby is only 11 months.

" Looks like you'll have some work to do then! I'd suggest a walker, playpen, pacifiers, bottles, changing mat, booties, and a play mat for such a young one!" She says giggling again

I smile back at the clerk and make sure I take note of what she says to buy 

"Do you have anything that'll stop her from acting up?"

I look at my daughter "she is sweet yes.  But she's extremely hard work. She thinks that she is a big girl but really she's just a helpless little baby girl"

I sniffle from behind the pacifier watching helplessly as mommy and the store girl plot my babyhood.

"Well the walker, playpen and crib will all help her be more controlled especially since 11 month olds aren't supposed to be walking yet hehehehe. I suggest a time out chair with straps to hold her, plus these booties and mittens right here well keep her from standing up, walking or grasping anything little babies shouldn't be touching." the young clerk says tickling my chin causing me to giggle behind my pacifier and making me wet a little.

"Also I'd get her some muscle relaxers and laxatives to keep baby regular" the clerk says whispering to mommy while I'm still being tickled

I nod and take in all of the very useful information  that the clerk has given me and I pay for everything.  I do collect a few more items such as baby gates and playpen and crib. 

"I'll get those from the pharmacy. If you like then I'm looking for a baby sitter if you'd like to help me out?"

Im crying behind my new pacifier as we get up to the check out lane. The cashier is cooing at me telling me how adorable I am, but the clerk comes over and held the pacifier harder to my mouth. I began to suck on it and feeling a sense of calm from it. 

"I'm not really great at babysitting due to work and school..." the clerk states taking a card from her pocket. "But this is the best daycare around for tiny widdle babies like your little cutie here!" 

She smiles at me and mommy handing mommy the card, my crying had just about subsided thanks to the pacifier I'm now suckling at

I look at her and smile "Thanks, you've been most helpful" I say as I wheel you out of the shop in your new stroller

I get you back to the car, gets your car seat in, and puts you in

Looks at you "Don't worry, they will never know. Not unless you actually use them. I have given up with you. You continuously mess yourself so this is the best thing I can do"

"No I didn't! Mommy i swaer im not a baby. Please school starts in a week and i just tuwned 11 yesterday, I don't wanna be a baby in middle school! They already think I'm a baby because I'm so small!" I try to make my case while squirming around seeing we are almost home

Looks at you "Don't even think about wriggling around young lady, this is for your own good. I am tired of you continuously embarrassing me in public. And as for school, there might be one or two changes that are going to be made"

"BBBUUUUTTTTT MAMA!!!! I don't wanna be a baby, I wanna be a big girl, I wanna go to middwle school, I don't wanna be in diapers! I yell out still wiggling around in my now pretty wet diaper.

I have a feeling looking down at the floor of missing my pacifier too, but also remembering I didn't get to eat this morning now with my stomach growling

(Don't forget about our other rp)

Looks at her "after what you've put me through today young lady, there is absolutely no chance you'll be out of nappies anytime soon"