LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I whine softly the whole time as you pull my new pullup on to my body and dress me in a frozen shirt and pink jeans that I don't wear that often because the are "too cute". I keep my thumb in my mouth after having the shirt slipped on to me. I walk over to the mirror checking to see if my pullup can be seen. I notice the diaper butt look the jeans does nothing to hide, but dont notice the pullup waistband shows over my jeans. Turning around slowly I just look at mommy "Am I still a big girl?" Pondering what this shopping trip has in store.

Looks at you as I dress you and I make sure you're nice and warm as is it a bit chilly outside and i make sure you've got your jeans on over your pull up. 

"Right. We're going shopping still but I need to get some other things for you"

"Mommy a diaper bag really?! We don't need that!" not even making note of the fact your carrying me like a toddler.

I wiggle as you buckle my into my car seat and place the diaper bag beside me. "Mommy your making me feel like a baby! I'm supposed to get a training bra today!" Wiggling and pouting after you get in the car your self.

Looks at you and sighs but I don't say a word as I give you a smile "you are mommy's baby girl. Now mommy will treat you like a baby girl.  And if you complain and start acting like a big girl then mommy will have to punish you"

"But... bbbb...but maaamaaaaa....I'm not a baby! I'm a big girl aren't I?" I look at you with worry and confusion. My stomach is in knots like its doing flips with my mind trying to digest everything thats happened this morning. It started with me being a big 11 year old going shopping with her mom for training bras to now I'm a baby in a pullup after flooding my panties during a tantrum and going shopping with my mommy. I feel disappointed with my self and very confused how this all append but not at all happy with any of it.

"Momma I AM a BIG Girl! I promise, I swear, I really am!" I say as tears come back to my eyes and I start to kick from my seat. my stomach still twisting and flipping

Looks at you "do you really want me to spank you in the middle of the shopping mall on front of everyone. And everyone will see your panties and realise that a big girl is really a baby" 

"You need to start behaving and listen to mommy when I ask you to do something"

"No spankings please, but mommy I'm not a baby I wanna be a big girl like my friends! I didn't mean to pee pee this morning mommy honest!" I say as tears give way to more tired looking eyes after all thats going on between waking up and getting to the mall parking lot this morning. Meanwhile my stomach is starting to cramp and doing less flips.

I pout at you from my car seat

"Yes, but mommy why do you say I'm a baby? It was just one accident." I whine while watching you park the car into a spot by the front of the mall. I shift around in my car seat as my stomach keeps cramping up.

"Mommy we are still shopping for my training bra right?" As I see Babies R' us on this side of the mall next to JCpennies

More focused on where we are I reply "No potty, I'm good mommy" Stairing at the big building hoping and dreaming of mommy letting me get my training bras I smile big.

"OK mommy lets go shopping!" I say trying to get out of my carseat forgetting about the sensation in my gut as it twists opposite of the way I'm moving

"What do we need in here mama?" I say getting nervous as we walk into babies R' Us. A small fart comes out not to stinky and not to loud thanks to the pullup. 

I hold you hand walking into the store looking at all the bright colored baby toys and furniture, Almost wanting to suck my thumb looking at it all

"Because you need some new clothes honey. You keep wetting yourself and you're running out of nice outfits"

Sniffs the air and looks at you "please don't tell me you've pooed yourself!"

"Mommy these clothes are for BABIES! NOT ME!" I yell at you and try to slip from your grasp on my hand in doing so I slip and as I go to catch my self I feel my stomach calm down and the cramps go away giving way to a large mess thats now leaving my bottom for the seat of my pullup as well as a nice flooding much like this morning.

After you said "...pooped your self!" I snap back into reality and just look at you in shock as now there are other mothers looking at us. I can do nothing but start sniffling as the load finishes dumping into my now soaked and messy pullup.

I sniff the air and looks at you

"What did I say!  You have just made my point!  You proved that you're a baby. Gosh that stinks!" 

I take your hand and takes you to the diaper isle and grabs a pack of pampers, wipes, powder and cream and goes to pay for it and gets fresh clothing for you too and I take you to the changing rooms without saying a word. A look of disgust on my face of being humiliated by my pull up soiling daughter in public

I knew she wasn't ready for big girl panties. She begged me and begged me.  There's no way she's getting a training bra now.  That's a long way off now

As you yell at me I shift uncomfortably in my very full pullup. I don't feel like much of a 11 year old now and feel more like a toddler and look the part. As you finish yelling I try my best to process everything and feel like I'm watching a scene from a movie as we make our way quickly through the store. Waddling as fast as I can as you pull me into the diaper isle watching your every motion as you then move us to get the other baby changing supplies. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my eyes were as big as saucers realizing that mommy did only think I was a baby, then the nail in the coffin watching mommy pick out pink overalls with a yellow teddy bear on the center pocket and a yellow long sleeve onesie.At that moment all I could do was cry the baby I looked like. 

"Mama I sorry. I really am..." Is all I can mumble out as you drag me into the changing room.

(I replied to our other rp)

Looks at you and feels embarrassed and humiliated and I want you to feel humiliated

Never in my life would I expect you to do this to me! In public.

"You're sorry??? SORRY! That doesn't even answer the reasoning to why you have done this! You are 11! You should be able to control it!"

I dress you and dumps the soiled pull up in the bin along with your clothing "Babies don't deserve big girl clothing, and you can forget your training bra!" I say to you, my eyes like fire

"B...Bu...But ma ma! I'm sorry, I'm not a baby!!!" I whine and cry and wiggle around like a baby.

Now dressed in baby clothes I just look at you from the changing table with big sad eyes now sucking by thumb to keep from crying more. "Mommy I wanna go home. People are going to make fun of me!"