LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is my first time doing a role play so please bare with me. Only join this role play if you intend to do more than one word responses, whole sentences replies only. I hate to see one basic sentence or one work replies, they drive me nuts. 

This will be a story of Gabby, a freshly turned 11 year old who is excited to start 6th grade in a week and be in middle school. Shes excited to go training bra shopping, and for her Mom to start treating her more like an adult but life has other plans for little Gabby.

I'll play Gabby I need someone to play her Mom.

It felt like 3am when her alarm started going off, but apon oping her eyes Gabby could see it was 8am. The sun shining thru her windows confirmed the time. Instantly she jumped out of bed.

Yesterday was her 11th birthday and she was still riding the high of everyone telling her how much of a big girl she was now and finally getting her mommy to agree to take her training bra shopping this week. they both knew she really dind't need one yet but it was a key turning point in Gabby's mind to finally be big like her friends at school. After all only being as tall as a first or second grader makes it hard enough to fit in a crowd of kids who are moving to middle school in a week or so.

*Yawns* "I hope mommy... I mean mom is going to take me shopping today! I can't wait" She happy says to her her self wiping her hands on her face.

"Ugh... Yuck... I wish I could stop sucking my thumb in  my sleep! I'm 11 already, if anyone found out they'd really thing I was a baby" She mumbles as she flips her frozen themed pillow with a drool spot over before leaving the room to find out what mom has cooking for breakfast.

Mandy loved her daughter more than anything in the world.  Sometimes she wondered what would it would be like if she'd kept her as her baby girl. 

She was mostly a single parent as Gabbys dad worked away most of the time due to his job which meant that it was down to her to raise Gabby the best she could.

Although her daughter was 11 and she'd promised her to take her shopping for bras, she wasn't sure if her daughter was ready.  There were a few things that Gabby did that girls her age don't normally do.  Such as sucking her thumb. 

She decided that she would take things down a different path.  Although Gabby had no idea what was in store for her. 

Mandy woke up and went downstairs to make some breakfast. She'd seen her daughter that night with her thumb in her mouth and thought about making her a baby again. But she'd need to think about how  she would do it. 

Gabby wandered down stairs after wiping off any more drool she though she had on her face, and making sure her Frozen night gown was adjusted from her slumber. 

"I hope mommy didn't see me sucking my thumb again, I'm 'posed to be acting like a big girl! After I'm 11 now and today is training bra shopping day!" Gabby said louder than she thought while talking to her self.

Walking in the kitchen seeing her mother starting to put together breakfast Gabby made her spot at the table and waited patiently to get some food.

"Good morning, mommy!" Gabby yawned avoiding putting her thumb in her mouth, and squirmed in her chair both from the excitement of today and her revitalization that she hadn't hit the bathroom this morning.

I smile at my daughter as she comes into the living room.  

I spot the Frozen nightdress "good morning my sweet girl. Did you have a good sleep?" I say as I watch you sit down and see your "toddler" like movements you're trying to avoid and notices you're doing the potty dance a little but I don't say anything and just starts on breakfast "what would my little girl like then?"

"Yeah, I slept good mommy. I'm excited for today!" Gabby says yawning and squirming a  little more.

"Mommy I'm not a little girl, I'm a big girl today is the day we go shopping for my training bras! But can I have oatmeal with apples?" Unbeknonst to Gabby squirting a little urine out when she objected to her mother in a huff. Still a little tired and still keeping her mind on not sucking her thumb.

Looks at you and smiles "Are you excited about getting big girl clothes honey?" I say as I smile at you as I make your breakfast

"Anything for my little princess" I say as I look at your nightdress, and think you look adorable.

"Don't have a little tantrum because I called you my little girl. you'll always be my baby girl"

"Yes I wanna be just like my friends at school and finally get my training bra!" I say in excitement, smiling big at you.

"Thank you mommy your the best." Watching you make my oatmeal, its been my favorite since I was little even if I might still eat it a little messy.

"Moooommmmmmyyyyyyyy! I'm not a baby!" I yell in a fit "I'm not throwing a tantrum either! I'm not a baby!" saying quickly trying to jump out of my seat to stand defiantly.

My flaw was sitting on my feet, in trying to stand up quickly my feet get caught up and I fall out of the chair. Landing on my stomach and face causing me to both lose control wetting my self and crying out in pain frustration and embarrassment.

"WAAHHHH!!!"

Looks at you in surprise "Of course you do sweetheart" I say, as I see you happily smiling still

I hands you your oatmeal "there you go sweetheart, eat up"

Looks at you in surprise "well, what was that you just did? that, young lady, is a tantrum and I should know, you had lots of them when you was a toddler. and you still have them"

I see you crying on the floor and helps you up "hey its okay, lets get you back into your se-" I notice the floor is wet "ohhh Gabrielle. Did you have an accident?" I say, and I don't look pleased

"I...I sowwy mommy!" Crying even louder now, she was supposed to be a big girl and now big girl Gabby had not only threw a fit like a toddler but wet herself like a baby.

Feeling so over whelmed, and embarrassed I try to run away from  what happened but only make it a few feat before tripping and falling again.

"WHAAAAAA! Mama! I sowwy! I ma  big birl!" Now just sobbing uncontrollably. Not the way today was supposed to start today at all for the small 11 year old, who felt like she is closer to an adult than a little girl. 

I smile at you as I cuddle you tight "I know you are sweetheart, mommy isn't mad okay, mommy loves you"

I see the puddle of  pee and I pick you up and carries you upstairs "lets get you cleaned up then princess"

Still sniffling a little my thumb working into my mouth "I wuv yow too momwy" I say around my thumb hiding in the nook of your neck.

"Can we still go shopping mommy? I pwomise I'm a big giwl!" I say still a little upset remembering what today should have been. As I cling to you tight.

Out of frustration I just give up and cry. Mumbling "me big girl" "sorry mommy" and something about training bras but my mouth and brain are just worn out and confused on what I could do to prove to mommy I'm a big girl as we walk into my room, now starting to hiccup.

My undies are  getting pretty uncomfortable too drenched and now cold and clingy

I look at you "okay, now lets get you cleaned up" I pick you up and carries you into the bathroom and sets you down, and I go into the cupboard and gets a packet of pull ups out of for you, they are some that I have kept back from when you was potty training, and they still fit.

I remove your clothing and clean you up with wipes "there, that wasn't so bad was it baby girl"

I see Sofia the first on the front of the pullups, even thought its my favorite show I know they are for babies.

" I wont have any more ak..accidents, ma ma" I stick my thumb in my mouth out of nerves "Me weah phantas" I say around my thumb looking at you in with doe eyes.