LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wonder what would a adult sized pampers look lik? Adult sized pampers analyzations

Info:
I know a lot of people would like pampers in adult sizes and it got me wondering. What would they actually look like compared to other diapers we currently have?

I still need help getting some more information so if you have time please feel free to fill this out

Needed Size Survey

How I got the results:
I got these measurements by analyzing many different things. I looked at how baby diapers fit and compared it to adults. I also analyzed how the different body parts grow over time from kid to adult. I analyzed torso, leg length, rise differences, waist increase, hip increase, and etc. Most of my measurements came based on not only those differences but also logically why things fit the way they did. Things like how wide the diaper would need to be, By how much does a pampers sag, and etc.

These results were not based on a simple x2 multiplier. I based each part off of analytical data I gathered. These results were designed to fit a small adult and will have a percent error in some.

Measurements:

These are not all measurements, I shortened it to not have a block of information. Look at the diagram if you want more info.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                    Measurement Name                                        | Pampers size 7 |             Adult size Pampers                            |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Base width                                                                             | 9"                        | 11.43" or 12" to be safe                                 |
| Base length                                                                            | 21.5"                  | 33" or 31"                                                          |
| Tapezone length                                                                    | 2.2"                    | 3.2" (Could easily make 4" if you wanted)  |
| Tapezone width                                                                     | 7"                        | 8.5"                                                                    |
| Padding length                                                                       | 19 6/16"           | 26.4" or 28.4"                                                   |
| padding width                                                                         | 4 14/16"           | 5.6" but probably should be 7"                      |
| Overhang (the gap at the edges after the flaps/panels) | .5"                      | 1" or 2"                                                               |
| Tape width                                                                              | 1.75                   | 3.9"                                                                     |
| Tape Length                                                                            | 1.10                   | 2"                                                                        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

Diagram:

af60041debcefdd0810e852a14dbcd91.png

Issues:

• Actual number size:

I would be able to get a actual number size but I would require a lot of peoples input on their weight, what diaper fits them the best, measurements for all those diapers. I would only need this because pampers diapers are not based off of some scaling factor. Yes I know this because I personally have asked them before.

• Diaper Sag:

Baby diapers ,before the new cruisers came out, always had some sag to them. Mainly because there is not as much support on the bottom half as it is for adults. Adult diapers not only support the hips and waist but somewhat pull on the bottom as well. When you look at a typical pampers or luvs diaper you can quickly see that it puts most of the pull towards the waist area and their diapers are designed to fit further up on the back than most adult diapers. If you wanted a replica though, you would want to keep part of this sag in it. It could help create a optical illusion for some body types.

• Elastic:

If you want it to sag only when wet like old pampers did you need a stronger elastic. They do sell thicker elastics that should work but I would need to get actual data on how much strength they would have. I know some things would need to be changed to fit better but most things should be able to be left alone.

•  

Largely different varying adult proportions:

I have not fully looked into all the varying adult sizes but I do feel that if there were larger sizes, it would require some sizes to be broken up. Although the longer tape flap length would help pull on the hip and waist area better, some people do have drastic differences in-between the two. This would mean that a size Medium might be split to two halfs.

Side notes:

Diaper length
I know some might argue that the length is to long but do keep in mind most baby diapers are designed to fit higher on the back. If you want a authentic look you would need it to be long. This is also one of the areas that I feel would need to be tested in order to better suit person to person and would end up with different sizings.

Diaper Width
12" might sound ridiculous but it was based on what could cover the butt the best and probably still needs adjustments. Also keep in mind the padding isn't that wide.

Padding dimensions

This would definitely change mainly because from what I have analyzed most adult diapers have a padding side of 7" in width and the results I got where about 5.6". This would need to be tested to see what would work best for what situation.

Prototype
I have actually made a prototype of these exact measurements and found that they fit exactly how I expected. There are some grips that would need to be changed but it is really trivial.

Questions:

What are some inputs on things you feel that should be changed? What do you feel about the length? Would you like anymore information for me to gather?

I do think baby diapers are intentionally designed to sag so there would be room for the toddler to take a dump because well....They releave themselfs ALOT just because their bodys havent developed the ability to store waste yet.

If you do ever see a diaper leak at the top. It means that the diaper was probly on too tight and didnt sag. Also high absorbancy diapers dont really sag much because they are designed to absorb urine instead of well...droppings but they do sag once the diaper has been used.

It looks awsome but the challenge will be getting it made and hope noone sues you.

PS: sag is natural looking for a diaper.  You do want that sag.