LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I Wear Diapers After Work

Really good. Sorry I took so long getting to this.  Mother and daughter definitely have a different kind of relationship you don’t often think of mother and daughter having sex. :)

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

Really good. Sorry I took so long getting to this.  Mother and daughter definitely have a different kind of relationship you don’t often think of mother and daughter having sex. :)

Yeah the amazons in this dimension have a fairly relaxed view of sex. Laura basically views it as just another thing her Little needs and is more than happy to provide it, especially considering that Kelly is one the few people she's actually really been able to get into it with.

The next morning Kelly wakes up sticky, sweaty, and smiling. She didn’t think she and Laura would go this far but they had. And it was freaking amazing. Also, the fact that she is one of the few people Laura has felt close enough too, to get sexy with. Dam, that’s gotta make a person feel good. She feels Laura pull her in tighter. “Morning Kelly Girl” Laura plants a kiss on her neck then on her shoulder “Morning… Mom.” It feels weird to be calling the person who fingered them to an amazing orgasm mom, but it makes Laura happy. And while embarrassing to admit it does give her a small kinky thrill. “Is my Little ready to hit the slopes?” “Hell yeah let’s do it!” Kelly roles to face Laura smiling. It’s about 8:00 am when Kelly and Laura get out of bed and hit the shower, where they do their business and get cleaned up.

Breakfast is a lazy affair with bagel sandwiches and espresso drinks, while wearing fluffy terry cloth robes. Kelly has a thinking expression on their face. “So how do I know when I’m full in here? Because I’m eating here in the sim, but I have no idea when they pump the actual food into my body?” “They sink up the feeding tube pump to your neuro signals, to avoid sensory confusion. So, when you eat in the sim” “I get nutrient goop pumped down my nose?” “Yep” “Grossss… But cool.”

They head up stairs to get dressed. Laura hands Kelly a white jumpsuit with a faint silver hexagonal pattern. “Smart material thermals. Not only do they keep you warm but they actually apply pressure as needed to keep muscles loose and reduce risk of stress injuries.” “It’s like living in a freaking scifi movie!” Laura smiles and Kelly puts it on then her heated snow suit, which is in an urban camouflage pattern that Kelly takes an immediate liking to have never quite lost her punk side from college. The black helmet with anarchy A complete the look. The next question somewhat dampens the effect though. “What do I do if I have to pee?” “Just go in your suit sweetheart, it’s self-cleaning like all smart materials, finding a bathroom won’t be easy out on the trails and I don’t want you making your self miserable trying to hold it. It’s what I’m going to be doing.” As they head down stairs Kelly is thanking about Laura using her thermals as a toilet. The thought is both amusing and arousing. Kelly finds themselves grinning as they head out the door.

Stopping at rentals shop they pick up their gear. Kelly is amazed at how light it is compared to the stuff she’s used to back home. The boots are an especially pleasant surprise. Light and thin, yet still incredibly warm, they selectively stiffen in response to pressure to provide increased control. Instead of a lift system the larger wealthier resorts typically have VTOL shuttles. As the jets roar scattering flurries of snow Kelly takes in the scenery. Snowy tree covered mountains pierce a brilliant blue sky for miles in every direction. Kelly and Laura will spend the next four hours exploring the trails as they work their way down the mountain. Occasionally taking some of the shorter shuttles lines back up to access some of the side trails.

Three hours in and just before lunch they are two thirds of the way down the mountain cruising one of the longer blue runs at a moderate pace. Kelly taking in the scenery doesn’t notice an exposed tree branch, clips it with their left ski and goes flying. Accelerometers in their suit detect the sudden change in motion and signals the skis to detach while priming other suit systems. The skis fall away and three seconds to impact airbags in her suit and boots inflate to protect against injury. Kelly lands with a dull muffled thump and tumbles for an additional five seconds. Once it’s safe the airbags deflate and return to their storage positions. Kelly lays stunned for a moment before doing a quick self-assessment. No injuries but the crotch of her thermals is damp. Kelly realizes that the surprise airtime must have caused a momentary loss of bladder control. Figuring that they might as well finish what they started Kelly flops onto their back. Feeling her bladder relax; her previously damp groin is now soaked and very warm. Her suits waterproof fabric traps her pee and because of the slope she can feel it running down her legs completely soaking them. It eventually winds up in her boots where she can feel her feet squelching. It feels fucking amazing and Kelly almost has a small climax right there.

Just then Laura skids to a stop next to them in a spray of powder. “Kelly are you Okay!” “Yeah mom I’m fine, the only casualty is my underwear.”  Laura laughing slips out of her skis, drops her backpack, and pulls Kelly into a full-on mamma bear hug. “God don’t scare me like that.” “Sorry mom” Laura’s response is to hold her tighter.

“We might as well stop for lunch.” Laura and Kelly park them selves under a large spruce with the vista spread out under them. Laura tears open a biodegradable insulated packet revealing one Little sized and one Amazon sized hot, steaming, homemade, meat pie. Kell grabs greedily at hers bouncing it a bit in her hands before wrapping a napkin around it “Careful baby it’s hot” Laura warns her tone causing Kelly’s face to actually look like that of a child who’s received a gentle admonishment and she blushes at her reaction. Laura unzips her purple and gold suit because she’s feeling warm from the exercise before pulling out a bottle of sports drink and a thermos of hot chocolate which they share. Biting into the pie (steak, bacon, and mushroom), Kelly lets out a loud and enthusiast “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!” “I’m glad somebody likes my cooking” Laura says teasingly “Are you kidding? it’s fucking amazing!” “Kelly Westerton!” Laura says with mock outrage that is betrayed by her smile as she gently boops Kelly on the head. Kelly grins back at her.

After lunch Kelly is sitting in Laura’s lap taking in the scenery when they feel the need to make room. Grinning in a, I am way too pleased with myself fashion, Kelly begins to push. A loud rumbling fart rips out of her followed by a large soft log of poop. Kelly can feel the mess smushing against her crack and is loving it. She lets a low moan as several smaller poops follow. “You having fun soiling your new undies naughty girl?” Laura asks in a playful teasing fashion “Oh yeah alfresco dumps are the best!” Kelly continues to loudly vocalize their relief as Laura unzips their snow suit and sticks a hand in to massage their belly. As Kelly finishes she grinds against Laura’s thigh mushing her fresh load. “Mmmmhhh!” “Mommy’s messy girl is happy?” “Exteremely!”.

Suddenly a wet squelching fart breaks the silence and Kelly realizes it’s not theirs. She see’s Laura making a familiar face. Kelly pokes her head inside Laura’s suit. “Mommy’s pooping their pants!” Kelly squeals excitedly. “Yes dear, Mommy is shitting herself because it beats freezing her ass off.” Kelly breaks into a fit of hysterical giggles as Laura continues voiding her bowels. “Why are you so interested in my toilet habits anyway?” Laura turns Kelly around to face her “I don’t know…” Kelly says sheepishly “It’s fun and hilarious and…. It kinda turns me on…” Kelly whispers the last bit. Laura swats Kelly playfully on the butt causing her to yelp in surprise. “I know just the thing to make my naughty girl happy then." Before they can react, Kelly finds themselves stuffed inside Laura’s snow suit as she zips it up and proceeds to finish her business. The air is warm and filled with the pungent musky sent of Laura’s sweat and mess. It should smell disgusting, but it smells like Laura. To Kelly that’s all that matters, to Kelly it makes her feel secure, loved, and aroused all at the same time. She suddenly feels a new, warm wetness as Laura’s bladder joins the party and theirs lets go in sympathy. Kelly finds herself drifting off more relaxed than she can ever remember.

When Kelly comes to they are back inside the foyer of the cabin. “Wassup?!” Kelly asks, her words slurring from grogginess. “You looked so peaceful napping that I decided to delete the skis and take a 1km snow shoe hike back to the cabin. You looked so freaking adorable tied to my chest with your head poking out of the snow suit just below my chin!” There is a full-length mirror in the entry hall and Kelly does agree they look freaking adorable like this, with Kelly poking her head out like a little baby monkey. Heading up stairs Laura stands in front of three paneled mirror in the bedroom and unzips her snow suit letting it fall to the floor. Kelly taking in the sight. They are strapped to Laura’s torso by and intricate assembly of knot work that some how manages to avoid pinching or chafing. At some point she must have gotten rid of Kelly’s boots and snowsuit. As she sets Kelly down they admire the fact that the once white legs of the thermals are almost completely yellow, Laura’s are also soaked to a darker shade of grey.

Turning Kelly can see a brown smear covering their entire butt. Going behind Laura they can see a massive load sitting in her thermals. “Wow mommy you made a big mess! Can I feel it?” Kelly is pratically bouncing with excitement. “Okay but only for a little bit than we get a shower.” Laura spends the next few minutes bent over the bed, red-faced with bemused embarrassment as Kelly squishes her mess and kneads her cheeks.

After a long hot shower and dinner Laura sits a nervous Kelly down for a talk. “Is everything okay?” “Yes Kelly, I just want to talk about a few things….. So, when I first adopted you I did not expect this relationship to be so sexual” “Oh God! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad, please don’t” Laura holds a finger up to Kelly’s lips in a shushing gesture “It’s been a pleasant surprise. Like I said few people have been able to make me feel like this, and it’s awakened a side of me that’s been dormant for the past year” Kelly looks confused “Would it surprise you to learn that I’m a switch/versatile and have been active in the local kink scene?” “Not really?” Understanding dawns on Kelly face “Oh we’re having the establishing scene ground rules and consent talk!” “Correct” Laura has a proud smile on her face, she loves how bright her Little is. “I take it that considering you’re part of group on your planet that always wanted to be like our Littles, you we’re at least somewhat active in the scene?” “Yeah, I was never really into the sadomasochism side, but I did go to a few ABDL meets and I experimented with light bondage with a few of my partners/sex friends.”

“That’s going to make this so much easier. Kelly, would you be okay with me occasionally initiating surprise sexual contact and or mock punishments?” “Yeah that sounds like fun!” Kelly is fidgeting and stimming from nervous excitement “You feel good using the stoplight system Kelly?” “Yeah that’s my preferred method, if I space do you want a nonverbal signal?” “Pinch me three times in rapid succession?” “Sounds good.” “Any hard limits Kelly that I should know about?” “No impact besides spanking and no force feeding.” “Are you comfortable with me arranging accidents? Including programming a secret trigger for your shunt?” “Hell yes!” she would never trust anyone beside Laura with that level of control over her body, but she knows with absolute certainty that Laura will never hurt her. That she is safe and can let go completely. “What about regressing you or treating you younger? I’ve always wanted to mother a cute AB Little?” “I don’t know it’s not really my scene but maybe? I’m not opposed to trying.” “We’ll shelve that one for later then…… Well then I think it’s time to relax with a little tv before bed.” Kelly snuggles up to Laura amazed at the wonderful turn things have taken.

Just as heads their is going to be a light mock punishment scene. Nothing bad just Kelly and Laura doing some sexy playful roughhousing ;).

The next two days are spent exploring the slopes and by the end both Laura and Kelly are tired and kind of sore so on Friday they decided to take it easy for the last two days. They spend it exploring the nearby town checking out shops before catching an improv show at a local brewpub. It’s close to midnight before the head back, changing into sleep shorts and Ts before curling up in front of the fire. Kelly has a good buzz going, Amazon beer has an incredibly high ABV and its making her feel a little wild. Kelly suddenly has a wonderfully, wickedly, awful idea. She wants to be naughty, she wants to get Laura all worked up. Kelly is about to unleash her inner Brat. They can feel their bulging bladder swollen with several pints plus a lot of water they drank to stay hydrated. Kelly so desperately wants to feel that pouring out of them. So, they let go. A dark patch appears on Kelly’s peach sleep shorts that rapidly expands the thin fabric can’t hold back the flood. Kelly is warm and soaked and is now drenching Laura’s lap. “Kelly what the hell!” Laura seems confused for a few seconds before she gets the idea.

As the stream tapers of Kelly has soaked both themselves, Laura, the couch and the floor. Kelly is wearing a shit eating grin and Laura has a hungry almost predatory look on her face. “And just what do you have to say for yourself Kelly Westerton? I take it that wasn’t an accident?” Laura sternly inquires, Kelly in a sing song voice “Nope I just wanted to piss on mommy’s lap.” “I don’t know what’s gotten into you, probably all that nasty alcohol. Well a spanking and enema should get it out of your system.”

Laura rapidly strips Kelly’s pajamas and takes her own shorts off before placing Kelly sideways across her lap…..

SMACK! “EYAH!!!” Laura delivers a stinging slap to Kelly’s bottom “I know you Kelly girl you have a secret naughty side, you need to be punished. That’s why you pissed all over mommy’s lap you wanted attention. Am I right?” “No!” SMACK! “Okay yes, I’m sorry, please mommy make me a good girl!” Laura is giving a masterful showing, relishing the enunciation of every word, despite her stern tone, there is a distinct playful tinge to her words. “Don’t worry I’m going to give you all the attention you need. I’m going help you be a good girl. Thirty spankings should do it….. Those last two don’t count.” Kelly audibly swallows. CRACK!! “YEEP!!” and so it goes. Laura’s skill is evident as she gives Kelly’s cheeks a rosy shine. She alternates the timing so Kelly never knows when to expect it. The anticipation and surprise amplifying the shock, increasing both pain and pleasure. By the twelfth spanking Kelly’s surprised yelps are mixed with labored panting and rather lewd sounding moans as they grind themselves against Laura’s lap. “Oh, Fuck Yes! Laura, mommy make me your good little girl!” By spanking twenty-two however Kelly’s poor battered bottom cannot take any more.

“Yellow!” Laura pulls Kelly up and whispers in her ear “You okay love? Do you need a break?” “Yeah just for a minute. The spirit is willing, but the ass is weak.” Laura and Kelly crack up over how terrible that joke was “Do you want to move on to the next stage?” “Yes please mommy, I want you to make me a good girl.” Kelly using her singsong voice. “God you are so precious, don’t worry baby the next part should be easier. All you have to do is lie back and take your medicine. Let’s get you something to rehydrate with.” Laura gingerly carries Kelly up the stairs while she sucks Gatorade out of a sports bottle, careful of her red and sore bottom. Once Kelly has recovered the next stage of her punishment will begin…..

Laura lays down a towel on the side of the large jacuzzi tub which is easily bench sized for Kelly. At Laura’s prompting she gets up onto the towel on her hands and knees. “This should makes things feel a whole lot better…” Laura begins to rub some sort of soothing cream into Kelly’s sore backside. “Mmmmm” Kelly moans in relief as Laura spends several minutes working the cream in before her hands move to Kelly’s crevice. After circling Kelly’s rosebud Laura slides to fingers all the way in. “Ohhhhh” Kelly moans and begins thrusting back against the invading fingers as Laura thrusts in and out for a few seconds before withdrawing. Causing Kelly to let out a disappointed whine.

The sounds of running water can be heard for a couple minutes before Kelly feels something new pushing past her sphincter.

They are then treated to the strange sensation of warm water slowly filling their bowels. It’s actually kinda pleasant until the cramps hit. Seeing this Laura maneuvers Kelly onto their back and begins to gently massage their stomach. “Feels better?” “Yeah thank you Laura. It’s weird how full I feel.” After a few minutes Laura removes the nozzle and inserts a plug. “Just got a give it another few minutes to work baby.” As Laura holds them in her lap Kelly is surprised at just how swollen their stomach looks. After the time is up Laura moves Kelly to the sink and spreads her legs. The way she is seated Kelly’s intimate areas are readily visible in the mirror. She can actually see the plug sticking out of her back entrance. “Okay Kelly when I remove the plug all that nasty stuff that was making you naughty is going to come shooting out, don’t fight it, okay?” “Yes mom.” “Good girl.”

Laura pulls the plug and Kelly has a front row seat as her butt turns into a fountain. She can see the water shooting out of her and splattering into the sink. First a dirty brown color, then clear. After the flow stops Laura slides her lubricated index finger into Kelly and begins to poke around. “Just checking to make sure we got everything.” When she pulls out Kelly makes another disappointed whining sound then a gasp of surprise as Laura sticks the finger in her mouth giving it a few sucks. “Clean enough to eat out of.” She says with a sly grin plastered across her face. Kelly’s little clit is sticking straight up. After wiping, drying and helping Kelly get down Laura turns to them. “Feel better?” “Extremely! thank you so much for helping me. I just get naughty when…..” “Yes Kelly?” Kelly is blushing and kicking their foot against the floor as they whisper “When I get horny…..” Laura pulls Kelly into a hug. “That’s okay Kelly girl I’m always here for you and I’m happy to help you get it out of your system.” “Thank you it wasn’t even the spanking itself I liked. It was that playful fight for control before ‘losing’, knowing that I could get things out in the open, just Be, lose myself in the moment, the sensation and that you would make it okay. I love you so much Laura.” “I love you to Kelly” The two hold each other in a tight embrace curled up against the tub as the tears flow.

“Laura?” “Yes dear?” “I made a complete mess of your lap…” “It’s okay.” “I know but I still feel bad…. Can I help you get cleaned up?” “Of course, you are such a good girl” Laura kisses Kelly on the head before getting up and running a bath. Plopping herself and Kelly down she then grabs a wash cloth and hands it to Kelly. Starting with Laura’s feet they slowly and gently work their way up, clearing away the days sweat and grime, plus their pee. Reaching Laura’s thighs, they begin to knead and massage in addition to washing. Laura has a “this is nice” checked out look on her face. The Kelly begins to tenderly scrub Laura’s vulva. Dropping the wash cloth, she runs a teasing finger up the length of Laura’s slit, causing her to let out a startled gasp. Laura and Kelly’s eye lock before Kelly dives in. Doing with her tongue what she just did with her fingers. “Ohhhhhh shit baby! What are you doing?” Laura frames it as question but it comes out as more of an exclamation. “Trying to make you feel good mommy.” Is Kelly’s innocent reply.

“Well it’s working.” Kelly beings to slowly ramp up tracing her fingers and tongue around Laura’s pubic area before sliding first one, then two, then three fingers end. Massaging the warm pulsing walls of Laura vagina as their tongue does the same to her lips. “Oh God Kelly!” Laura’s breathing has become quite heavy. “Your doing so good baby. You’re such a good girl! You like frenching mommies love box, kissing her snatch?”  “It’s so fucking delicious! You taste so good! But there’s one other I want to try…” Kelly gives Laura a wicked smile before diving lower and planting a kiss directly on Laura’s anus. Then she resumes her enthusiastic oral exploration. Laura moans in delight “You are such a wicked naughty dirty girl Kelly but also the most wonderful and good one. You like the taste of mommy’s butthole?” Laura’s voice is teasing, Kelly’s only response is an enthusiastic “Mmhhhhh!” and to stick a finger in before going for the kill circling Laura’s clit. Laura’s held rolls back and she flops back against the tub riding our a very satisfying climax.

Looking at Kelly, Laura smiles “Since you’ve been such a good girl and taken your punishment I think it’s time for a reward.” Pulling Kelly close so that their privates are touching Laura then resuming fingering Kelly’s tight little rosebud. Kelly is completely zoned out moaning and breathing heavily. She can feel her little clit sliding against Laura’s lips. It’s so soft, squishy, warm and wet. It feels amazing. “That’s it Kelly I am so proud of you for taking care of me like that. Now it’s your turn baby. I want you to make a nice sticky cummy all over mommy’s tummy and pussy.” An overstimulated Kelly pops off in less than two minutes with a low groan, her girl cum splashing against Laura’s sex and stomach. Both are spent and quickly rinse off before collapsing onto the bed.

The next couple days are spent at nearby spa and hot springs. Facials, hot stone massages, saunas and the springs have Kelly feeling the most relaxed she’s been in years. But like all vacations it has to end. Laura and Kelly are standing on the porch looking out at the mountains. “Ready Kelly?” “Nervous but so ready.” Kelly gives Laura a thumbs up gesture. “Is it going to hurt?” “You may experience some slight nausea and disorientation, but your body is completely healed. You’ll need physio to learn how to use some of the extra features but otherwise your good to go.” “Awesome I can’t wait, but I’m scared it’s not going to be what I thought it was or that something went wrong…” Kelley is shifting from foot to foot. Laura kneels down placing her hands on their shoulders. “I here and I’m going to make sure everything is fine, that’s the life I chose, to always be there for you.” Tears are starting form in Kelly’s eyes. “You have such big feelings Kelly girl, it’s one of the things I love about you….. That and you look so god damn cute when you’re like this…..” Laura boops Kelly’s nose with her finger causing Kelly to break out into a fit of giggles as Laura pulls her in close hugging them to her chest.  Holographic letters begin counting down, then everything goes black.

When Kelly wakes everything is blurry at first. Then she can see the outlines of people standing over her. It’s Laura and one of the nurses. “How are you feeling Kelly?” “Okay kinda dizzy and out of it.” “That’s perfectly normal, your brain is getting used to having input from your actual body again. I’m just going to give you a quick once over and then you two can go get cleaned up.” The nurse quickly checks Kelly’s vitals and motor responses. Satisfied that everything is working normally. She leaves the two alone closing the door. “Well are you ready?” Laura is wearing an excited but nervous smile that matches Kelly’s. Her hospital gown can’t quite hide the large diaper sagging between her legs. “No but let’s do this…”

Laura scoops Kelly and up and takes them into the bathroom. Placing Kelly on the sink so that they are standing there is a pause before Laura takes off Kelly’s hospital gown and rips the tapes off their diaper. Gasping in astonishment Kelly looks in the mirror then looks down and sees a gorgeous feminine sex between her legs. Taking her hands she begins slowly feel and manipulate the plump pink lips before sliding a finger experimentally inside and gasping in shock at the sensation. “Oh! Oh shit! I’ve never felt anything like that before! Laura thank you! It’s like ever sense I met you I feel right for the first time in like ever and now…” Kelly hugs Laura tightly her voice quavering with emotions “Laura… I want.. I want you to be the first person to touch my new body… Please?” Laura smiles before taking off her hospital gown and tearing off her soggy diaper throwing it into the trash with a wet plop.

Scooping Kell up she takes them into the shower and gently caresses Kelly as she washes feeling new curves and the slightly different feel of their skin. Washing their hair before doing their chest and back. Kelly practically purring in appreciation as Laura massages her new c-cups. Then the moment truth Laura’s hand cups Kell’s new womanhood and she explodes trembling under the warm water as Laura holds her.

Ch. 2

Kelly shakes her head coming back to reality, she is sitting in Laura’s lap in a fresh diaper, in one of the beanbag chairs. Laura is looking at her with an expression of amused contentment “So where did you go Kelly girl?” “Aspen” Laura looks at her knowingly and plants a kiss on top of her head. “Come on let’s finish getting you into your comfy clothes.” Laura goes into the closet and pulls out several different outfits, Kelly points to indicate the one she wants. “Always a classic.” Laura pulls a grey t-shirt over Kelly’s head that says, “Mommy’s Little Gamer” and helps her into pair of dark denim shortalls. Carrying Kelly down stairs Laura set’s them down on the couch. While Kelly fires up the game system Laura pops into the kitchen and pop’s out a few minutes later with snacks. “Ready Mom?” “Sorry Kelly I just got called in to put out a fire at the office something got screwed up with the course software and I have to go keep the TAs and IT people from killing each other. I’ll be back in a couple hours don’t worry I’ll have a special after dinner surprise to make up for it.” “Okay…”

As Laura pulls out of the drive way Kelly can’t help feeling disappointed at missing their Friday afternoon gaming session, but sometimes shit happens and speaking of shit….. Kelly loudly breaks wind as a warm soft turd slips out of her into her shorts. Kelly couldn’t stop even if she wanted to.  Smiling as she fills her diaper before cracking open her can of Coca-Cola Remix, Kelly sighs contentedly as she squirms feeling the warm soft mush spreading and coating her privates. Kelly now in full chill mode tucks into the small mini pizzas, basically the crunchy whole foods version of bagel bites, before starting her game session.

• Like 1

Laura returns around seven just wanting to finish dinner and relax, thank God she had the sense to prep everything over the weekend. Looking into the living room she smiles at Kelly absorbed in her gaming session. Her nose picks up a familiar scent “Looks like Kelly’s had her afternoon poop.” Walking up to Kelly she ruffles her hair and the two share a quick peck on the lips before Laura lifts up the back of Kelly’s shortalls and diaper. Kelly doesn’t even react. Laura sniffs for confirmation and picks up the familiar scent of her Little’s mess. “Loamy, musky, and earthy Kelly definitely made a big one for me to clean up. Although I also picked up some off Sauerkraut like notes. She might be getting a little ketoacidic but I don’t think it’s anything to be worried about. I’ll make a note for Dr. Marshall though.”

“So I take you won’t mind having a messy butt for another couple minutes little girl?” Laura says as she squeezes the aforementioned butt. “Nope.” Laura pops the chicken into the oven before picking up her messy Kelly and taking her up stairs to get changed. It’s become perfectly natural to the two of them and while the smell is strong for Laura it’s not unpleasant at least when Kelly’s not sick. It smells like Kelly and that’s why it doesn’t bother her. Every time she smells that she thinks of Kelly looking at her expectantly trust, nervous vulnerability, and love clearly written on her face as Laura cleans their warm soft intimate areas. It sounds completely out there, but she never feels as close to another human being as when she’s wiping this young woman’s ass.

Since Kelly generally prefers to be toilet trained for meal times Laura puts an old school pair of training panties on her, purple with gold stars, before redressing them. The soft thick fabric is something Kelly always loves the feel of. Dinner is chicken parmesan, salad, bread and a low alcohol sangria mix. The food as always is delicious and Kelly is sitting in Laura’s lap as she cuts off pieces and feeds it to them. At end of the meal Kelly is feeling comfortably full when “Ready for the surprise?” “Yeah what is it?” “Well…”

“Kelly I wanted to ask you something.” Kelly slightly nervous “Okay?” “You weren’t the only one to get some modifications and I’d like to try them out.” “Like my implants?” “No this was a genetic surgery. It modified my autonomic nervous and endocrine systems so that I can breastfeed on demand.” “Oh, you want to breastfeed me?” “You don’t seem too shocked.” “I mean in my home universe I was on ABDL sites for years and Sally at work, she’s a native Little, has talked about how her Amazon breastfeeds her so….” “I take it your aware of the possible side effects then?” “Yeah I actually did some research because hearing about Sally’s experiences got me curious. It’s seriously freaking amazing the stuff that’s in amazon breastmilk. As a scientist it’s mind blowing reading the medical literature on it. Besides the complex lipids, proteins, and sugars that make up the bulk of it there is some seriously wild stuff. Naturally produced opioids that are basically endorphin analogs. Compounds that act as muscle relaxants. Oxytocin, GABA agonists, and endocannabinoid analogs. Plus enzymes that break down norepinephrine which act at very precise rates and that can actually slice open the blood brain barrier then stitch it back closed.”

“Kelly’s done her homework” Laura is beaming with maternal pride. “Now for the gold star can you tell me what this means in terms of it’s effects on the body?” Between having a geek out moment and the praise Kelly is almost bouncing in their seat. “Euphoria, disorientation, muscle weakness/coordination issues, drowsiness and occasionally temporary incontinence. In rare cases there can be short term memory loss.” “Excellent and you would still be okay with it?” “I mean the dependency rate is like two percent and most of those had a genetic predisposition to addiction or impulse control problems. Based on the literature it’s a hell of a lot safer than alcohol or driving for that matter. I’ve honestly been curious to try this and I figure worst case scenario I pass out and shit myself and at that point it’s not even my problem.” Kelly says with a smirk.

“Well then would Kelly like some dessert?” Laura says as she pulls off her t-shirt exposing her breasts. Kelly climbs into her lap and looks at Laura with a shy expression. Laura guides them to her breast instructing her on how to get good suction going. Kelly’s efforts are rewarded with a spurt of warm creamy liquid that rapidly becomes a slightly thinner stream. It’s like nothing she’s ever tasted. It’s very sweet, but with faint umami undertones, rich dairy creaminess, and occasional herby and nutty notes that make her think of yerba matte and a pistachio milkshake respectively. As they finish off the left breast Kelly feels good. No she feels freaking amazing!. Everything is warm, her skin feels tingly and soft. She looks at Laura with a massive grin which as it’s returned makes her feel almost like she’s had a small cum. It’s like she can see the love radiating in Laura’s aura or something.

She does feel a little bloated though. This problem is solved when Laura burps her causing her to full on spit up. Kelly is feeling way to good to give a fuck. She wants that other breast and that’s exactly what she’s going to get.

Seems like I got pretty far behind again but I just got caught back up.  I am curious about something here, you keep referring to Kelly in the plural. An example is here near the very end of the last chapter 

Laura hides them to her breast instructing her

is that intentional because Kelly was a male initially and is now a female and you consider her to now be two people? 

Seems like I got pretty far behind again but I just got caught back up.  I am curious about something here, you keep referring to Kelly in the plural. An example is here near the very end of the last chapter 

Laura hides them to her breast instructing her

is that intentional because Kelly was a male initially and is now a female and you consider her to now be two people? 

Kelly is nonbinary and uses they/them and she/her pronouns interchangeably.

• 4 weeks later...

So just as a heads up heavy messing content in this one

//////

Kelly latches onto the other breast and spends the next ten minutes emptying it. She is completely spaced and doesn’t even notice her bladder letting go soaking Laura’s slacks. "Kelly…" "Oh crap I soooo sorry. I gonna shit myself" "It’s okay…. I set up this up as part of your surprise. I figured wet and messy pants would make an interesting change of pace…" Kelly is noisily dropping a wet load in her pants which rapidly fills the front and begins to drip down their legs. "It feels so warm and squishy against all my bits and my legs." Kelly smiles at Laura clearly flying at seventy thousand feet as she begins to rock against Laura’s thigh making small breathy noises as her mess overflows her shortalls and spreads across both her and Laura’s kegs. Kelly presses her face against Laura’s breast as she let’s a long low moan breathing heavily before regaining her wits and flushing with embarrassment. "Laura what dud I, your patns…" "Shhhh…. It’s okay I expected this, let’s go take a shower…" "Yur no mad?" "Only at myself." "Huh?" "For not doing a better job making this as fun for you as it was for me." "BUT! I really like and came supa big!" Kelly flushes again as she realizes what she just said. "Then I’m not mad…."

A smiling Laura scoops up an exhausted and filthy Kelly before carrying them into the shower. She strips off her pants and underwear before helping Kelly out her clothes and tenderly scrubbing her down. After diapering Kelly, she climbs into bed and pulls her Little close to her. Kelly instinctively latches onto her breast before drifting off. "God I’ve never felt anything like this, it’s like she’s not the only one who’s high as fuck. Feeling her skin against mine as she sucks like this, it’s like she’s taking some of my life inside herself. Shit I really do sound baked when I put it like that but no this is different it feels more real like, transcendent? I don’t know if I’ve felt this close to someone since… well since I was where Kelly is now….." Laura is unable to finish that thought before she fades off and sleep takes hold…..

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, that last little comment sure has me thinking. Was Laura once a boy transformed into a girl to? I am looking forward to seeing how things pan out. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Interesting, that last little comment sure has me thinking. Was Laura once a boy transformed into a girl to? I am looking forward to seeing how things pan out. 

nope Laura is cis that was in reference to how she hasn't felt this close to someone since she was a small child being cared for by her parents

• 4 weeks later...

The next morning Laura changes Kelly before hurrying out the door stopping to make a breakfast sandwich and latte for Kelly and herself. "So why the rush?" "Lot’s of errands today Kelly Girl. First thing is grabbing some groceries than I’ve got to take you in for your three-month post adoption well Little checkup." "Bloodwork?" "I’m afraid so." Kelly makes a face. "I know how much you hate needles, but it’s required for all adoptions… If you want, we can go to that bookstore you like afterwards." "Okay you have successfully bribed me." On the way to grocery store Kelly notices that a secret ingredient has been added to the latte. The caffeine counters the worst of the sedative effects, leaving most of the feel-good analgesic effects. Kelly like….

For the  next twenty minutes all is normal Kelly somewhat embarrassedly enjoying the feel of a wet diaper. She’s mostly used to wetting in public between having been in the kink scene back on her earth and three months here where it’s actually considered normal for people like her to wet themselves. But another bodily need is making itself known one Kelly isn’t quite so relaxed about yet. “Mom?

Yes Kelly?

I think I’m about to have an accident, I need the bathroom now!

You’re so silly Kelly, you’re a Little girl in diapers who isn’t potty trained you can’t have accidents.” Laura leans in two whisper in Kelly’s ear. “I know how much you want to be yourself how it frightens and excites you, the thought of other people knowing. No one here is going to judge you for being what you are.” Laura smiles “My messy Little girl…. And I’m going to prove it.”

Laura wheals the cart out into the busy dairy section and surreptitiously reaches down to press on Kelly’s stomach. Between the milk and the pressure Kelly’s overtaxed sphincter looses the battle. A loud trumpeting fart announces her disgrace to the early morning shoppers. Kelly sits their crying into Laura’s shoulder as her hot sticky poop fills her diaper. She’s humiliated and yet so incredibly turned on. Part of her hates herself for enjoying this as much as she is. When she looks up however no one looks disgusted or angry at her. The most attention she seems to be getting is a couple of bemused smile from a pair of middle age amazon women, most likely soccer moms, and one guy in his mid-thirties. Who happens to be walking up to them.

“Are they okay?”

“Oh Kelly? They’re fine, just still shy about no longer being potty trained, at least as far as number two is concerned.”

“Well I for one think your still beautiful, poopy but or no.” The man smiles at Kelly.

“I’m Richard my husband and I were thinking about adopting but haven’t been able to decide whether we want a biological child or adult Little. I teach early ed, myself.”

“So, you’re not put off by the smell or anything else?”

“Nope Kelly, you get used to it in my line of work.” Laura scoops Kelly up holding their squishy butt as she pulls out the back of their diaper and shorts.

“You know you can actually use that to tell a lot about a Little’s health.”

“Yeah I’ve read about that but never had the nose.”

“Well if you get a good wiff you might pick up faint sauerkraut under tones, indicating she’s a little bit ketoacidic. Probably nothing but I’m still going to ask her pediatrician this afternoon.”

Despite the embarrassment of having two people discussing her shit the way two wine snobs might a particular vintage Kelly is feeling surprisingly okay. Laura’s presence is as always calming and combined with Richard’s natural dad vibe has done a lot to put her at ease. Still it surprise her when she agrees to Richard’s offer assisting with the change. The three of them chatting amicably as Laura heads for the checkout line.

Got to give props to @BabySofia for the breast milk latte idea couldn't resist using that one at least once :)

After checking out they park the cart outside the bathroom. Richard is gentle but still gets a few embarrassed squeaks from Kelly as he cleans off her messy but. It takes only two minutes amazingly enough and Kelly is in a fresh diaper. After bashfully thanking Richard she and Laura take the groceries home. Laura changes Kelly into regular panties as they go to hit the gym. Sweat build up in a diaper equal not fun.

Kelly isn’t a fan of physical activity, but Laura insists that she look after herself. It’s something that Kelly is actual grateful for as she’d never be able to keep up with a workout schedule on her own. Kelly changes into a pair of athletic shorts and a band tank before stretching out. It’s a fun day so their playing basketball with some of Laura’s coworkers, three are Mids and two are native Littles. One of the Littles is partnered with one of Laura’s Amazon coworkers. By the end of the game Kelly is sweaty and their legs are quite sore, so Laura takes her into the shower and works the knots out her of legs. Kelly purring contentedly the whole time. After that it’s off to the doctors.

• 4 weeks later...

They head over to the clinic, a white plaster art deco building with a sign proclaiming, “Bay Colony Family Medicine”.  It’s only about fifteen minutes before a nurse calls “Kelly Westerton?” While it’s a little embarrassing having Laura come back with her she’s honestly happy to have her given what’s she read in some of the stories on the boards. Even if this place is a lot nicer than those.  Kelly is asked to change out of their sky-blue capris and t-shirt and into hospital gown which seriously ratchets up the nerves before her height and weight is taken. The nurse has to take her blood pressure twice after leading them into the exam room.

The big shock however is when the doctor walks in and she’s another Little, 4’2” and her dark hair in a bun she presents a striking image. “Hi I’m Dr. Naito Uzuki, and you must be Kelly and Laura?” After the initial round of handshaking Dr. Uzuki gets a history and then asks Kelly to step behind a curtain and give a urine sample. “Is that strictly necessary?”

“Sorry we like to regularly check kidney function and for UTI’s at all well screenings, especially for Little’s. I forgot that you’re from the other dimension Kelly and wouldn’t have the same array of health issues. But you are diapered fairly regularly, yes?”

“Uh yeah?”

“So, I’d like to check just to be safe.” After doing her business Kelly hands the sample to the Dr. Uzuki. Who proceeds to do a fairly standard physical although she also checks to see if Kelly’s new bits are okay. Kelly blushes as the petite doctor first manualy examines things then slowly inserts and dilates the speculum getting a pap smear while she’s in there. Dr. Uzuki turns to Kelly “Good now all we need is a stool sample.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem Kelly typically has her afternoon bathroom visit around this time.” Kelly flushes scarlet “I went this morning, but I still somehow have a big one in me. I was actually just about to ask if I could use the facilities.”

“That’s good actually and probably means this is just a formality but we like to check gut bacteria counts just the same as well as look at metabolic byproducts. A few weeks after coming here did you notice that your bowel movements more regular, almost clockwork?” Kelly nods. “And that they’ve been larger and firmer? In fact you have an IBS diagnosis but haven’t had any symptoms in over a month?”

“Yeah actually now that I think about it…. It’s the food additives, right? Engineered bacteria?”

“Correct, although there also tends to be a lot of fiber content added as well. What vitamins were to twentieth century food science, engineered bacteria are to the contemporary food industry. It started actually with trying to treat the G.I and Immune issues of native Littles then went mainstream.”

“You’ve seen how big some of mine are Kelly.”

“Yeah” Kelly splutters

“That’s the food additives.”

“So all this talk about poop is making very much aware of how much I need to go….”

“Right sorry Kelly let me get something to collect it.”

Which is how Kelly finds herself getting a lecture on the mechanics while she takes a shit. Her face is set on tomato, grunting and panting as she pushes out the almost foot long log into the bedpan Dr. Uzuki is holding. “Excellent Kelly this ones textbook if you and Laura could join me by the instrument suite whenever your ready.” Laura wipes her off and goes to wash her hands while Kelly tries to process being complemented on the quality of her fertilizer.

“I have to compliment you on making sure Kelly drinks enough, Laura. See how clear her urine sample is?” She says holding it up before she sticks it into a machine.

“That’s a smaller version of one of the smaller multispectrum scanners we have at work.”

“Correct and based on the read out no signs of infection and metabolic products look good.”

“Now your stool….” Dr. Uzuki takes a small lab scoop and smears a piece onto a glass slide with water.. “Not to firm or soft and if we look at the microscope….” We can see the little workers are doing quite well.”

“Oh yeah.” As a scientist Kelly is actually finding this quite fascinating, a smaller laser sweeps back and forth over slides. “All numbers good, excellent. Your almost ready to leave, do you want me to bring you to climax first?”

“WAHHH???”

“Oh, sorry forgot, off worlder. Things became much more relaxed here regarding sex by the early twenty second century.  It’s always been the case that sometimes patients will become aroused from genital and anal examination. It’s just now it’s become standard practice to take care of it in the office. It’s just consider convenient, promotes relaxation and trust, and allows us to check for sexual dysfunction.” Kelly looks at Laura. “Dr. Uzuki has been my primary care doc for the past five years and always takes care of that. It’s entirely up to you though some people don’t for a variety of reasons.”  Kelly shrugs and undoes her gown. “Hell why not? Does it feel weird yeah but honestly why shouldn’t I? I trust Laura and she thinks it’s okay. Plus, this is how things are here, when in Rome right? Go for it!”

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Aries said:

It took me some time to getting around to reading this one, but I'm glad i did, very good job.

Thank you, glad your enjoying it. :)