LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I Wear Diapers After Work

Kelly Westerton is just getting off work, wearing a yellow sleeveless jumpsuit under a navy blazer with black leather flats and bag. They somehow manage to mix sharp professionalism and playful casual and make it work. An effect that is only heightened by their deep red almost purplish hair cut short at the sides and flipped over on the top. She waits expectantly at the curb in front of Amada Biotech. A lime green crossover that could give a lot of armored personal carriers a run for their money in the size department pulls up. A smart looking young professional woman wearing business casual steps out. She looks to be in her mid-thirties her sandy blond hair is also cut short at the sides but long and braided in the back. She wouldn’t look out of place if you spotted her while out doing your shopping, except for the fact that this woman is 10’6”, Kelly is 5’8”. Upon seeing her Kelly runs up excitedly loudly shouting “Mom!”.

Laura Westerton breaks into smile as she picks them up sweeping her excited Little off the ground and into a hug. “Hey Kelly girl! You have a good day at work?” “Frustrating but productive.” “Really? Tell me all about it.” As Laura buckles her into a booster seat next to the driver and pulls out of the loop in front of the building Kelly launches into an animated discussion of her work day. The number twenty-three Polymerase Sequencer was acting up again. They spent almost two hours going over it before they, Jerry and his boyfriend Gary from IT were able to figure out that the new software patch had fragged the primary memory bus. Microsoft am I right?

As the conversation winds down, Kelly finds themselves in a contemplative mood. Watching the streets of this version of Boston sliding by they can’t help but think of how different their life is now compared to what it was back on their earth......

• Like 3

Kelly Andrews was twenty-seven, stuck teaching middle school biology and unsure why they bothered getting out of bed in the morning. Middle schoolers are assholes and not even being a teacher completely protects you from that. Kelly was non-binary and AMAB(assigned male at birth). Her average week day went like this. Corral the brats and keep them from getting hurt while maybe somehow managing to them something. Oh and as an added bonus try not to breakdown from the constant casual transphobia and misgendering. Go home and check to see if UNAS(United North American States) Medicare had decided that yes indeed their request for a second round of laser hair removal was gender confirmation related and not purely cosmetic. Binge streaming service package while crying into takeout and vodka tonic. Rinse and repeat.

Then on the morning of November 16th, 2043 everything changed forever. It was a clear bright day, wind snapping crisply, when out of nowhere a massive swirling vortex energy appeared in front the United Nations building in New York. Humanity was now experiencing first contact. Only instead of bug eyed green men it was with a species of giants from another earth. The Amazons as they were known were about fifty to a hundred years ahead of Kelly’s earth. They were one of a dozen worlds to have pioneered both local and extradimensional gates that they knew of. They brought fascinating new tech. Practical fully realized quantum computing, fusion, advanced nanoengineering, room temperature superconductors and of course the Jump Gates.

But perhaps most surprising was their social system. There were two subspecies of humans on their world. The Amazons and the Littles. The amazons were more physically robust and stable. The Littles were extremely intelligent and creative but prone to both physical and mental health issues. A mostly symbiotic relationship evolved where the Amazons took care of the Littles needs in exchange for the use of their talents. The Amazons also proved to be an excellent solution to several social problems. Like our earth Kelly’s had a population that was rapidly aging. With the amazons natural nurturing inclinations and advanced medical tech contracting out for elder care was a perfect solution. Another thing was that the amazons were long lived and had a low birth rate, this led to a lot of them, especially young professional and empty nesters feeling lonely and isolated.

That was when the adoption agencies were created. Besides adopting out children they also arranged contracts with varying terms for adults. Generally, the amazon would get someone to love, care for and be loved by. The Mid would get love, affection and all their basic needs met. At first it was mostly “fringe types” as the media referred to them adventure tourists, adult babies/kids, etc. After a while though a lot of practically minded people signed up to save on living expenses. This also led to the creation of the second chance program. Nonviolent criminals, typically younger, would have the option of starting over in Amazon family instead of going to prison. They would have a complete neuroconectome scan done and their consciousness loaded into the printed body of a young amazon anywhere from elementary to high school age depending on the sentence length. Their original body would remain in stasis for the duration. It was hoped that giving them the chance to grow up in an environment with a good mix of structure and love would lead to reform.

Kelly aged 25 watched the reports on the news with rapt fascination. Two years later they had a decision to make. She had just turned twenty-seven and her life was going nowhere. It all seemed crazy and yet could this be a way out? She started doing research online. She was relieved to see that the treating creating the agencies had numerous safeguards in place. The process was expensive, but she could just barely handle the adoption fees. But did she really want this? They would be potentially giving up a lot of autonomy depending on the contract terms. At the same time though what did they have to lose? Kelly being on the autism spectrum always had a hard time “adulting”. They had been estranged for their family for years now. While they would miss a few close friends it’s not like they would never see each other again. Kelly could set it up with the contract so that they would be able to follow their passion for science while not having to worry about their basic needs. And Kelly had to admit they were lonely and the possibility of having such a deep connection with another person was compelling. And the thought of getting a second chance at family was deeply appealing.

There was also one final reason and it was the hardest for Kelly to come to terms with. Kelly was diaper lover. It was both a coping mechanism and a source of sexual pleasure that they were just starting to accept. The idea of a world where this was normal and accepted sounded amazing. After taking two months, Kelly had made a decision which is how they found themselves standing outside an adoption agency, having cleared out their life savings to have paid the fees. They were about to start a new life no turning back now……

After checking in at the front desk it was a whirlwind of activity. Kelly was given a complete health screening that lasted most of the day. The colonoscopy was certainly an…. interesting experience. She also got a complete updated vaccine panel just to be on the safe side. Exhausted Kelly was shown to their room, which looked like what you expect to see at a nice hotel chain. Bed, living room area with desk that they set their laptop down on. The bathroom having a separate walk in shower and tub was a pleasant surprise. As was the room service. Dinner was roast pork loin, mashed potatoes, roast vegetables, and a little bowl of chocolate pudding. The next day Kelly met with their case worker and had a psych screening done. She liked Ms. Angie who seemed like the favorite aunt type. She quickly put Kelly at ease about their self-doubts and reassured them that it was normal to have concerns or conflicted feelings. She understood that Kelly had been hurt and had a difficult time connecting with people but that they shouldn’t worry. The agency would find Kelly a wonderful Amazon who would give them the love and support they needed to thrive all they had to do was work through the process.

Looking over at Laura, Kelly can’t help but think how amazingly right Ms. Angie was. It had been two weeks when Ms. Angie had told them that the agency had found a match. Using a combination of personality metrics, neuro mapping, desired living arrangement and analysis of Kelly’s life history (including school, work, and social media) they had found what they hoped would be an excellent match. Kelly was so nervous as they headed down to meet Laura. They had read the file the agency had given them, and she certainly seemed nice. Laura lived in Boston, was currently single and taught philosophy and gender studies at a small liberal arts college that opened back in 2032. Arriving at the interview room Kelly takes a moment to nervously check her makeup and hair. She wants to look nice for this so she’s wearing a purple and gold paisley peasant top, gray slim fitting slacks, and her favorite converses. The door opens, they step in, and are confronted by a giant. The giant stands, walks over and kneels down so that they’re close to face to face. “Hi, you must be Kelly? They/them or she/her, correct?” “Uhhh, Yeah!” Kelly squeaks nervously. “You must be Laura?” “Yes I am and you look so adorable can I hug you?” “Ummmm Okay?” Laura pulls in her for a hug that provides a kind of deep pressure that feels amazing. “So, tell me all about Kelly.”

Two hours fly by as Kelly finds herself pouring out everything about her life to Laura, something about this gentle caring giant just makes them trust her implicitly. Kelly can’t put their finger on what it is. Maybe vocal cadence? Maybe body language? Maybe pheromones? Kelly doesn’t care. After introductions and telling Laura about her differed dreams of being a scientist they somehow get into conversation about the ethical implications of Schrodinger’s famous cat experiment. Then a discussion of how they both love rock operas and both of them are gamers. Before moving on to Laura talking about her job. Including the grad seminar that she teaches on the ontology of gender. The conversation gets more personal when Kelly opens up about their thing for diapers. She finds herself crying as Laura holds her, rubbing her shoulders and telling her that she’ll never have to worry about being embarrassed by that again. Ms. Angie walks back in to find Laura holding a red and watery eyed Kelly. She smiles knowing what has happened. “Ms. Angie… I think I found my Amazon” “And I found my Little” Both of them are smiling with tears running down their faces.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

This is a very sweet story, FNF.  I hear a lot of your pain in it, and it's a beautiful wish.

I want you to know that I accept you for you <3

Thank you :)

I'm wondering if part of the reason I reacted so strongly to Aimee's abuse was because I unconsciously connected with having that void inside you that needs to be filled but can't. I get angry when in I'm afraid or hurting and I think having that empathy just made that initial reaction of moral outrage even stronger

After that a one-year trial contract was drafted. Laura would be responsible for Kelly both in terms of her material, psychological, and emotional wellbeing. Kelly would go to work thirty hours a week, working five six-hour shifts, Monday through Friday. Laura would handle the finances, but Kelly would have final say over how the money she made was used, less taxes and twenty percent for room and board. Part of her first year’s earning would pay the insurance that would reimburse Laura for her expenses and adoption fees if Kelly were to bail out early.  As part of the deal Laura’s secondary insurance from work would cover the cost of having Kelly’s gender confirmation surgery done at a private hospital bypassing the average one year waiting period at a United Med Center for nonlife-threatening elective surgery. After the end of the trial period there was an option to make the contract indefinite.

A week after the contract was signed the immigration and adoption papers cleared, and Kelly found herself with her hand surrounded by Laura’s massive but incredibly gentle and soft one. Wearing a purple and grey striped skater dress with her blue and yellow backup and chucks. They where waiting in the boarding line for the jump gate. The standard airport sights and sounds making the experience seem strangely routine.  This was it. Her new life as Kelly Westerton, Laura’s Little, was about to begin.

p.s.

If anyone is curios this the backpack I pictured Kelly wearing

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076XYVB4Y/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I133SRS9NXCV50&colid=2VQKDXNBWN99K&psc=1

CW: Sexual content

Just so everyone knows there is going to be NC17 content in the story shortly. I want to make it clear that all the people Littles included are adults and consenting participants. Some of them may be developmentally different but they are adults and fully cognoscente of their actions. A lot of the people who are adopted into this alternate earth have troubled backgrounds and trauma to work through. For them the freedom provided by becoming an Amazon's Little is part of the healing process. They can let go and be themselves fully and completely, experience their feelings without judgement. They are free explore who their are mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. And yes that physical exploration can include getting familiar with ones body and sexuality.

This has been a public service announcement from YourFNF

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Just make sure you know the rules  ....  Up above in story section about Underage characters.

BTW, what does FNF in your name mean?  Fast 'n Furious?

No worries that's why I wanted to make clear that everyone participating in the sex is in an  adult, even if they don't act like it. It's them playing a role for fun or to work through personal issues. Wanted to have that clear to avoid any unfortunate implications.

The last part stands for: Friendly Neighborhood Fetishist

15 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

ahhhh.....  enlightenment

I guess I've never really gotten the AB side of the coin. For me being a kid was a confusing, mostly tolerable experience, where I had no control over anything, and that I can barely remember; so I can't really see wanting to go back to that. But I do have this giant void inside me that I can't seem to fill and a tendency to be scared shitless of responsibility(probably stems from fear of failure/low self-esteem). So wanting someone to take care of you, to make you feel, wanted, excepted, and loved. That I can relate to. So I decided to explore it from that angle. After a reading a few stories about the diaper dimension. I found concept both fascinating and terrifying. I decided to set my exploration in a much more consensual low key parallel.  And that's how you got this story. Actually this turns out to be the case with all my writing. It's me working out my personal neurosis and parent issues and tricking people into reading it by disguising it as fiction ;)

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I decided to set my exploration in a much more consensual low key parallel.  

It wasn't but a few days ago that I actually started thinking, "Why do I like the Diaper Dimension stories so much?"  And unlike you, I started to realize Kidnapping in a story setting and only in fiction, certainly NOT real life, sets my heart racing, adrenaline pumping.  My first or the first exposure to the DD was InkuHime and her story "Chasing Emily," which was a battle of the wits, a chess game so to speak, which definitely caught my attention and held it also with my child fascination with stories about small persons like The Borrowers, The Borrowers Afield, and other stories I no longer remember the names of.

You have stated while reading Kimmy's story that kidnapping, captivity would be one of your worst fears, and I imagine it would be one of my worst fears in real life.  So long as it is fiction, and fiction only, and it doesn't get too dark *one of the reasons I like reading from this site versus others*, I can usually handle it.  I think my worse fears would be something like Bree Buck wrote, but her main story was eaten up here with the Great Wipe back in I think it was October.  Her stories just usually emotionally wiped me out, leaving me feeling chaotic and broken.  In fact, one reader had to remind me it was just fiction.  She wrote from a Patriarch view, and the DD is normally from a Matriarch view.  I definitely will go with the Matriarch view.

You certainly have the enthusiasm and passion to write good stories which is why I was thinking Fast 'n Furious. LOL

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

It wasn't but a few days ago that I actually started thinking, "Why do I like the Diaper Dimension stories so much?"  And unlike you, I started to realize Kidnapping in a story setting and only in fiction, certainly NOT real life, sets my heart racing, adrenaline pumping.  My first or the first exposure to the DD was InkuHime and her story "Chasing Emily," which was a battle of the wits, a chess game so to speak, which definitely caught my attention and held it also with my child fascination with stories about small persons like The Borrowers, The Borrowers Afield, and other stories I no longer remember the names of.

You have stated while reading Kimmy's story that kidnapping, captivity would be one of your worst fears, and I imagine it would be one of my worst fears in real life.  So long as it is fiction, and fiction only, and it doesn't get too dark *one of the reasons I like reading from this site versus others*, I can usually handle it.  I think my worse fears would be something like Bree Buck wrote, but her main story was eaten up here with the Great Wipe back in I think it was October.  Her stories just usually emotionally wiped me out, leaving me feeling chaotic and broken.  In fact, one reader had to remind me it was just fiction.  She wrote from a Patriarch view, and the DD is normally from a Matriarch view.  I definitely will go with the Matriarch view.

You certainly have the enthusiasm and passion to write good stories which I why I was thinking Fast 'n Furious. LOL

Yeah, I have to admit it was interesting and actually kinda nice to feel something other than flat grey meh for a change. Even if those feelings were horror, disgust, fear, sympathetic pain, moral outrage, and full Samuel L Jackson level righteous anger. I suppose it did kinda let me confront my fears in a safe way. Wish I had someone around for after care though.

There had been a lot of things to get used to and the first week was confusing and stressful. She needed a ladder to get things off shelfs and out of cabinets. Laura showing her how to use a squat toilet was embarrassing but fun (preferred because they can be used by both Amazons, Mids, and Littles). Needing to take the elevator or be carried up stares. The buildings being proportioned for people 10-11’ feet tall on average meant that something as simple as trip to the mall could inessentially become a day hike. Needing special food because the normal stuff was literally to big to fit in their mouth. One of the things she was going to miss the most was being able to drive. At least Laura’s car was capable of self-driving, so they weren’t stuck at home if she was out. Of course, they could save up for a modified car, but that was at least two years away. Kelly had basically come to terms with being neurodiverse back in college but having essentially been placed in the position of being physically handicapped was a radically different experience. They even had a green (Blue for physically alternately able amazons and mid height individuals) Little’s placard that lets them use the handicap spaces and a special ID card that gets them on the “T”.

It’s something that Kelly is still trying to come to terms with, thankfully Laura has been wonderful in terms of helping her adjust and deal with the culture shock. Ms. Angie set up an appointment for her with vocational services and she was pleasantly surprised when they got her a Little friendly internship at Amada Biotech, with the option to go full time after two years based on performance. She would be partnered with a Mid from her earth named Julie who would be her mentor and provide guidance/support. This life had required some major adjustment, but it was one-hundred percent worth it Kelly thinks to themselves as Laura pulls into the garage of the town house they share.

Laura unbuckles the five-point harness and picks Kelly up walking into the kitchen. “You must be tired after that big day at work, you want to just get a diaper on and relax?” “Yes please! I’d like a diaper.” A soft ping goes off in Kelly’s head. Laura takes Kelly up to their room. The walls are a soothing mint green and covered in posters. There is a loft bed over a desk, a reading area with several beanbag chairs setup around a bookcase, and a changing table. Laura helps Kelly out of her blazer and unzips the jumpsuit, leaving Kelly in just her lacy navy-blue panties and bra. Placing them on the table she deftly unsnaps Kelly’s bra before removing it and her panties, then her socks. Taking a diaper, she places it under Kelly and folds it up over their groin but doesn’t secure it.

“You’re not going to tape me up?” Laura has a knowing smile on her face. “Kelly girl you always get so caught up in your work you forget to pee. The moment your neural shunt engages your going to soak this and I’ll just have to untape you to get another one on.” Kelly grins sheepishly knowing that Laura was correct and that she hadn’t even noticed how full her bladder was. “Your safe sweetie you can let go now.” And just like Kelly’s bladder control vanishes as a second ping goes off. It’s a full minute of bliss as she feels the warm, soft, rapidly expanding padding pressed against her fun bits. They smile up at Laura as she tosses the spent diaper into a chute built into the table before wiping them clean. Taking another handful of wipes, she cleans off Kelly’s makeup before grabbing a fresh diaper. It is a Little Care Fashions medium thickness, both Laura and Kelly’s favorite brand. This design is from their “Sempai will you change me?” line and is white with purple stripes. Designed to look like the panties you’d see an anime school girl wearing. Kelly loves them because they look cute without being overly babyish.

As Laura tapes up her diaper Kelly is still in a bit of a reflective mood. Kelly was nervous about getting the neural shunt at first, but it’s turned out to be one of the best decisions they’ve ever made. For her it’s the freedom to be able let go and just enjoy her body and her interest without any reservation or hesitation. It also has the bonus of making it easier to get into a “Little headspace” for Laura which means both of them having more fun. After their first month on this earth Kelly was scheduled to get their gender confirmation surgery. Despite wanting to just relax and use her diapers, she was having trouble doing so. After talking about it with Laura and a therapist, they had reached the conclusion it was combination of embarrassment/shame and gender dysphoria over Laura seeing their equipment. Laura wanted to help Kelly get past this and she had an idea. Two weeks before the surgery she called a neurologist at the hospital.

The next day Laura sits Kelly down for a talk. “Is everything okay?” “Yes Kelly, I actually have some good news.” “Really!?” “You know how you’ve been having trouble letting go and enjoying your diapers?” “Yeah…” Kelly’s smile fades “Well I have away to fix that.” “How!?” “What if I told you it was possible for you to be able to turn your toilet training on and off at will?” “Sounds like something from one of those stories you’d read on an ABDL forum either that or an extra special sauce level weird hentai.” Laura smiles at the doubt and excitement warring on Kelly’s face. “It’s called a neuro shunt and it’s most definitely real I scheduled a video conference with one the neurologists at the hospital, in about five minutes so we can discuss it. Would you like that?” “Okay, I’ve got see what this is all about.”

Doctor Obertson had explained how the process would work. Since this was the simpler of the two surgeries it would be done last. A computerized axis would be placed around their head. Realtime scan data would guide the probes in that would implant about two dozen electrodes each about the size of a grain of sand. Then an incision would be made at the base of their skull and the central control unit implanted. By directing precise EM pulses the controller can inhibit or excite brain activity. In her case the electrodes would be in the prefrontal cortex, cerebellum, and hippocampus. Areas of the brain responsible for motor coordination, memory, and impulse control. Before the procedure she’ll have to get a whole body scan done while urinating and defecating, which yeah apparently that’s a thing.

After that they could do the coding which would allow her to selectively control her toilet training. “So, is this safe?” “On a willing subject with proper preop protocols followed the accidental mortality rate is .0374%, incidents of “mindfrag” or other serious complications is 1.12%” “Mindfrag? I’ve seen enough cyberpunk to have a pretty good idea that that’s a bad thing.” “In certain rare case neural augmentation can cause severe psychological problems; psychosis, disassociation, even full on personality fragmentation. You typically only hear about such things in news reports or true crime docs about illegal back alley modification clinics. We’ve never had a single incident in the entire fifty years that we’ve offered this sort of procedure.” “Could someone use this to like mind control me? Like clockwork orange or Manchurian candidate style?” The doctor chuckles “No sweetheart, while such a thing might theoretically work for the short duration making someone act against their nature over time would most likely result in mindfrag. And in your case the electrodes wouldn’t even be correctly positioned for such a thing. Of course anything beyond animal trials in this area is strictly forbidden in the UTR constitution and numerous international treaties.”

“Is it permanent?” “We can reverse the procedure with a forty-five-minute operation at any time at no additional cost and with a full refund if done within two years.” “So, what’s the catch?” “No catch Kelly.” Doctor Obertson says with a grandfatherly smile. Kelly smiles and looks at Laura “Let’s do it!” “Excellent I’ll send you an information packet on cosmetic neuromods with links to resources and the relevant literature along with the consent forms for you two to sign. Oh! and I almost forgot, were currently doing a promotional deal with Samsung, get their latest AR capable implanted com for free with the purchase of any cosmetic neuro procedure. Is that something you would be interested in?” Laura looks at Kelly who looks back at her “It’s up to you kiddo.” “So it’s basically a cellphone in my head?” “Essentially yes.” “Can I turn it off?” “Your physio will teach you a series of jaw movements you can use to disconnect and reconnect the power supply.” Kelly looks up at Laura grinning “Mommy I’m gonna be cyborg like Robocop!” Laura busts out laughing as a squealing Kelly pulls her into hug. “That’s a yes then.” “Well then you two have a wonderful day.” The screen blinks out.

Five days before the surgery Kelly go’s in for their presurgery appointment. First a general base line scan to record normal physiology and record any anatomic variations the surgeons need to be aware of. Kelly is nervous wearing just a hospital gown and lying on a padded table in an acrylic circular room as glowing lights spin around on the walls. Thankfully Laura is there and squeezes her hand reassuringly. Each scan lasts fifteen minutes and there will be two additional scans. Because the surgeries will be focused on the excretory and urogenital systems the two scans will be directed toward measuring a very particular set of activities. Kelly grimaces as the nurse flips up her hospital gown and places a bedpan underneath her before handing her a couple large pills. They are a fast-acting fiber laxative that can literally fill an empty stomach. Washing them down with some water Kelly can do nothing but wait. Ten minutes later a massive grey log starts to push past her sphincter causing Kelly to let out an involuntary grown.

As it plops into the bedpan and her bladder joins the party Kelly flushes scarlet. Everyone in the room and the control center can hear the soft pattering of her pee hitting the plastic on top of that the nurse has a view right up main street. The most embarrassing part of it all though is just how much this is turning her on. Nurse “Wow that is a big poop!” Laura massaging Kelly’s stomach “Your doing so good hon! Can you make another one for the nice nurse?” Kelly let’s out several panting grunts as the next one starts to exit. She has never been more embarrassed in her life and yet she’s freaking loving this. “Screw it if I’m going to do this I might as well enjoy it.” Kelly surrenders to the moment and finds herself slipping into her “Little headspace” for the first time naturally. Letting out a few involuntary moans as the last poop exits Kelly smiles up at her Mom. “That feel good honey?” “Really good mommy, you and the nurse watching me pee and poop made my clit get all swollen. Kelly is sporting an erection that is plane for everyone to see. This causes everyone present to break into a fit of laughter.

Nurse “That’s going to make the next part easier” “Next part?” “In order to hook up all the nerves in your new genitals properly sweetie we need to know how your brain specifically responds to sexual arousal.” “So, I need to get turned on? I think we already did that.” Kelley says with wicked grin on their face. “But we need to keep it that way for the next fifteen minutes, you naughty girl.” The nurse ruffles Kelly’s hair “So what were going to do is put this VR headset on and have you focus on a favorite fantasy. The scanner will feed it information from your head and make it play out for you in full life like clarity.” “This sounds fun!” The nurse whispers conspiratorially into Kelly’s ear “Oh it is. Between you and me it’s kind of a right of passage for new residents to try out the program and…. I’ve been known to take it for a spin myself.” Causing Kelly to giggle.

The helmet slips over her head and everything is black for a few seconds before a loading screen appears. Then she is sitting in the tub at home with Laura taking a bath. This isn’t unusual, and it’s become a favorite part of her new routine. What is different is that Laura is normally very platonic with her cleaning. This time however she is being extra thorough with washing their sex. Even though they can’t feel it Kelly can’t help but gasp. Between her legs is a beautiful vulva with swollen red lips. Laura is slowly stroking her fingers over them before sliding a finger inside her. In and out the fingers explore her sex. She watches the women she cares about touch her in the most intimate and loving way. The next fifteen minutes are up before Kelly even realizes it as the helmet is pulled of her head causing her to yelp in surprise. She looks up to see Laura holding the helmet grinning, looking down she just now realizes that she is touching herself. “Sorry Kelly times almost up and I just had to peek.” Laura puts on the helmet and let’s out an almost textbook “Oh my!” before taking it off.

Leaning down over the sheepish Kelly she whispers into her ear. “You poor thing, you should have told me that you’ve been getting aroused. I’m not really that into sex myself being demi, but I would have happily taken care of you. I want my Little to be happy.” “Sorry mommy.” “You have nothing to be sorry for it’s my job to take care of you. Now I don’t want you leaving frustrated and the nurse said the data would be even better if you had an orgasm. So, since you already made a poopy mess on this table can you make a nice big sticky one for me?” Kelly’s hands haven’t stopped moving the entire time. “God yes! I’m so close! Mommy I’m going to cum!” “That’s it Little Kelly, make me proud!” Kelly let’s out a loud squeal as her body locks up and jets of white sticky girl cum erupt from her little clit. Laura leans over and plants a kiss on Kelly’s forehead tasting her sweat. “You did so good Kelly girl, I am so proud of you.”  Kelly is glowing as the nurse and her Mom help her to her feet. They clean her sticky mess off her before helping her get dressed. And that night Kelly gets to experience her fantasy for real…..

The day of surgery arrives, Kelly is extremely nervous, but Laura is there which makes it much easier to deal with. They are given one final one run down of the procedures. Then more of that laxative from before to clean out their insides. One of the nurses coats Kelly head to toe in some kind of enzyme based depilatory cream before helping them rinse off in the shower. Kelly is shocked to see herself bald and can’t help but break down crying. Laura holds her till she calms down and explains that by the time she finishes recovery the gene therapy and nanites that are part of the surgery will have made it grow back.

Two hours later Kelly is being wheeled into the OR. Dr. Hashanda the anesthesiologist is walking next to them. “Okay Kelly your going to be out for about four hours on the general before the Morpheus kicks in.” “Then I get to see Laura?” “Yes dear. Your Mom is an amazing woman. Lot’s of people do sedated full dives recreationally and in a proper facility it’s perfectly safe. But some people just can’t stand it.” Dr. Hashanda is placing a mask over Kelly’s face she is already feeling sleepy from the injection they gave her. “Now when I start the gas I want you to count back from thirty with me Okay? Then you’ll share a nice dream with your mommy and when you wake up you’ll be in the body you always knew you belonged in. Are you ready sweetie?” “Yes mam.” “Okay” In unison “Thirty…… Twenty Three…… Fourteen….. Ten Nine Eight Seven Six Five Four Three Two….” Everything goes black.

When Kelly comes to it’s rather disorientating. One minute they were going in for surgery the next they’re lying on a couch in what looks like a very nice cabin. A fire place is crackling merrily, and snow is falling outside. They can see mountains and forests in distance. “But it was June and I was in Boston?” Kelly looks down and can see that there wearing a pair of sky blue one-piece pajamas with a fleece lined hood. A familiar face walks into the room holding two mugs of hot chocolate “Laura!!” “Hey Kelly Girl! Look who’s up.” Kelly runs over and wraps their arms around her waist.  Laura is wearing Aztec print orange, yellow, and red pajamas also with a hood. “How? What’s going on?” “Remember what we discussed with the surgeon this morning?” “Oh yeah most patients here do post op recovery in VR?” “Correct.” “Sorry I guess I was just so nervous and so much was going on this morning that I just…” “Shhhh… It’s Okay. I’m here.”

Laura pulls Kelly onto the couch holding them and stroking their hair as they sip their hot chocolate. “I’ll explain everything you just relax. I’ve got you.”  “So, we’re in a super realistic VR game while the doctors and nurses look after our bodies?” “Uhuh. Recovering from surgery can extremely taxing both physically and mentally. To manage the pain strong potentially addictive drugs were required. Now we simply hook people up to a full immersion VR rig, so they can enjoy a nice vacation while their bodies heal. We don’t have to worry about thing. Right now our bodies are next to each other in a pair of hospital beds. The doctors put in a nasal tube to keep us fed and hydrated. The electrodes that allow us to feel tactile sensation in here will also stimulate muscles to prevent atrophy and build memory.” Kelly gets a mischievous look on their face. “What happens when we have to pee or poop?” “Well I think you’ll get a kick out of this….. Someone is going to be changing our diapers as needed or every four hours.” “Our diapers?” Kelly is grinning from ear to ear. “Yes Kelly, mommy is wearing a diaper right now and has already used it. When you use the toilet here your body does it in the diaper.” “So mommy’s going to have a poop covered but too?” “Yes Kelly Girl, we’re both going to be sitting in our own poop.” Kelly is laughing hysterically as she snuggles up closer to Laura “Best vacation ever!”

• Like 1

“So where are we in terms of the game?” “Well you mentioned how your dad back in the old world would take you skiing and you liked it, but he was always kind of intense about it. Those were your words. So, I figured we could do a more relaxed version together. Were currently running the Aspen sim.” “Thank you Mom!” “Your welcome Kelly. I take you just want a relax? You’ve had quite the day today.” “That would be nice.” Kelly mentioned that she kind’a wanted to use the down time to do the kind of stuff you always say your going to do but never get around to. Like brushing up on Literature. So that’s what they did. The VR suite had a beautiful illustrated edition of Beowulf that was designed to look like an illuminated manuscript. Kelly sat there in Laura’s arms listening as she brought the tale to life. The fire crackling and snapping as the snow continued to fall.

Several hours pass and Kelly can feel a building pressure. “Laura….. ah I ah Mom?” Laura pauses “Yes dear?” “I need to go to the bathroom.” “I’ll show you where it is” Heading upstairs Laura leads them through the Loft style bedroom and into the bathroom. Kelly looks down and notices a problem “Uh how do I get these open? There’s no buttons or zipper?” Laura smiles and runs her finger down Kelly in a single motion from neck to pelvis. Kelly watches in astonishment as her pajamas split down the middle, forming a narrow opening on her chest/stomach and completely exposing her crotch. Laura does the same around Kelly’s but. “Smart material clothes.” Laura has a I’m very pleased with my myself look on her face. “That is so freaking cool!” “We’ll have to get you a pair when we get home, they’re expensive but worth it. Some of the primo models even have massage and vibration functions.” It doesn’t seem possible, but Kelly’s jaw drops even lower.

Looking down Kelly finds one more surprise. “What the Fuck!!” Kelly’s pubic area is as smooth as a barbie doll. “When people have this surgery seeing themselves with their new parts for the first time can be a very emotional and special experience. So, they want to first see it for real when they wake up. So that area is left blank to let the person decide for themselves.” “Oh okay, that makes sense… I think I’d like to wait.” “Does that me I have to use my old parts?” “Only if you like. This a simulation, you could have a dragon that talks like Sean Connery if you wanted.” “Oh my God! HAhhhhaahhhah” Kelly is doubled over laughing. “I think I’ll just take my old penis for now. I didn’t mind it that much, but I really disliked the testicles.” Kelly gasps as her nethers become digitally artifacted for a few seconds before her girl cock is back in it’s usual place. “That is one of the strangest fucking things I have ever experienced. Mom can I have a drink?” Laura chuckles “First bathroom, then you can have a beer with dinner.” “Oh Laura, I mean Mom…” “It’s okay Kelly.” “When I wake up I want the two of us to be the first touch my new parts. I mean I know the nurses and CNAs are going to be changing us but until I’m back in my body it doesn’t feel like it will have really happened you know?” “I understand, and I’ll let the nurses know.”

Kelly does her business not bothering to flush as Laura proceeds to drop another load right on top of hers. After washing she stops to watch as a piece the size of kielbasa drops into the porcelain trough with a wet plop mixing with Laura’s pee and Kelly’s mess. “If you want to watch Kelly feel free to come closer. I know how interesting you finds this.” Blushing Kelly steps closer taking in the sights. She watches Laura’s stream arcing the several feet into the trough like a literal fountion. The golden liquid poring from full pink lips topped by a short patch of golden hair. “Laura this is going to sound weird, but can I feel you pee?” “Of course sweetie just be sure to wash your hands afterwards.” Kelly nervously advances, she did some watersports with one of her girlfriends before but that was over a year ago.

Placing her hand in the stream Kelly can feel the hot liquid soaking it. Moving it up she parts Laura’s labia and sees her pee exiting her urethra. Then Kelly does something they’ve never done before. Kelly takes her hand and licks the pee off it. “How does it taste?” Laura says with the smug humor that can only come from watching someone else taste your piss. “It tastes weird but not horrible. Like it’s something I wouldn’t mind happening if I get a little in my mouth during sexy play, but I wouldn’t want to actively chug it.” Laura wipes smiles and walks out after washing her hands. Kelly leaves a few minutes later flushed and spent.

28 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Glad your liking it, don't have as much time to write since it's getting to be the middle of the semester but should have more soon.

After dinner Laura and Kelly watch some TV before climbing into bed with Laura spooning Kelly from behind. As Kelly lies there slowly drifting off to sleep they feel Laura’s hand slide across their crotch and butt, opening their pajamas. Whispering into Kelly’s ear “You did something this afternoon when you touched my sex Kelly girl, something that only a handful of people have ever done.” “What’s that Mom?” “You made me horny and I want you to do it again. Can you do that baby? Make mommy cum?” Kelly’s response is to roll over and shoved their hand inside Laura’s pajamas cupping her mons. Kelly plants a kiss on her cheek before whispering into her ear. “I’d love to.” Kelly fingers aren’t big enough to penetrate deeply but that doesn’t stop her from getting Laura extremely wet and short of breath. She massages Laura’s labia and clit in slow circles before sliding their hand lower to caress her thighs and the crease where they meet the pubic area. Meanwhile Laura is rubbing Kelly’s little clit. “Oh shit! That’s my good girl! Oh Kelly! Baby you’re going to make mommy cum!” Laura curls Kelly into a bear hug as she let’s out a long low groan.

“I did good?” “You did amazing! I love you so much Kelly girl!” Kelly blushes as Laura plants a kiss on her forehead. “Now it’s time for your reward. Anything special you want?” “Could… Could you finger me?” “How could I resist a chance to play with that cute butt?” Laura is grinning from ear to ear “I’ve got a perfect position in mind, just give me a sec Kelly.” Laura strips off her now soaked pajamas before taking Kell’s off and grabbing a thing of lube from the bedside table. Kneeling on the bed she positions Kelly so that they are straddling her soaked thighs. So slowly and tenderly she works a finger that is easily the size of a small toy into Kelly’s eager anus. Kelly letting out low groans of pleasure the entire time. Working in and out, slowly, she begins to finger her cute Little’s but. Kelly thrusting back and forth against Laura’s penetration, discovers that with the way she’s positioned she’s basically fucking Laura’s slick thighs. This goes on for a while before Kelly let’s out a keening cry as her juices coat Laura’s thighs and sex.

Laura holds a shuddering Kelly as they slowly come down from the post orgasm high. The two look at each other with a mix of love and exhaustion before resuming their spoon and drifting off to sleep….     Later that night one of the nurses changing Kelly’s diaper notices a different kind of mess. After finishing the change “Looks like you had a really fun dream little one.” Smiling she plants a kiss on Kelly’s forehead before leaving