LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bramley Mystery (With Wannatripbaby)

LilLadyLexi

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Very well. In the meantime you can practice playing on your own. I know Misty would love a good playmate." With that she leaves you alone in the nursery in your dirty diaper.

Bethany rolled her eyes at most of it. But looking at the toy chest, her expression changed as she walked up and picked up a Teddy.

No way, this looks identical to the one I had when I was young

Your head is flooded with memories of your childhood: tea parties hosted by the bear, tucking him in next to you at night, the time you cried when his left I came off.

You can't remember the last time you thought about him or what ever happened to your former-favorite companion. Could he still be in your parents attic or did you donate it to Goodwill? You can't seem to remember.

Turning over, I realise it's not identical, it is my bear. The marks BH make it obvious, my mother had sewed my initials on the feet. Tears form in my eyes 

(I almost did that in the last post! Great minds think alike it seems.)

Looking further you find another old friend: a plush horse you named Strawberry. And looking further you find a pair of fairy princess wings that, though they've been scaled up to your size, you can tell they're definitely yours by the BH stenciled on the back and the pin-sized hole in the right wing exactly where yours had one.

Bethany felt sick. How had Sofia gotten hold of all this.

"HEY. EXPLAIN YOURSELF" She called out remembering the room was bugged. 

There are no windows to climb out of. The door is locked, although even if it wasn't you have no idea how you'd sneak past Sofia and... what was the man's name? You're not sure if you ever caught it. And it's not as though you could out run them since your massive diapers force you into more of a waddle even when they were clean. Which they most definitely are not. A fact you are made painfully aware of when you feel your butt starting to itch. No doubt the beginning stages of a diaper rash.

(Notifications keep failing. Stupid Emails)

I scream in the hopes it'll get someone's attention. Then it hits me. A baby would cry, so thats what I do