LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rainbow Pride Diapers from The Dotty Diaper Company

The Dotty Diaper Company has a new sku out that looks pretty nice. I really want to buy some. Does anyone have any thoughts on these?

https://abdlcompany.com/shop/a...s/rainbow-pride-adult-diapers/

Pride lets you wear the rainbow with Dotty’s 1st 6 color diaper!

Pride is based on Dotty’s 5,000ml capacity diaper

Each pack of pride also helps you give back to the LGBT community with 5% of the sale of every Pride diaper going to LGBT causes and projects.

The ABDL Company is proud to support the Human Rights Campaign.

WhatsApp-Image-2017-11-28-at-1.40.06-PM.jpeg?zoom=4&fit=1000%2C1000&ssl=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
6 hours ago, erevu said:

Hs anyone done a review of this diaper?

Fruitkitty did one on Adisc.

The review said the diaper itself isn't as good as top end ABU or Rearz diapers.  The last paragraph of the review tells it best:  However, practical merits are probably not the primary reason that someone would be interested in buying an LGBT pride diaper that is prominently and brightly rainbow-colored. There's a novelty aspect to this particular print which is harder to quantify with a price. You are paying a high premium here to get this novelty print, but the Dotty Diaper Pride succeeds at being the first diaper to really target and fill the unique niche of being a premium LGBT pride-themed diaper.

Bottom line, if you like the idea of an LGBT diaper but aren't too interested in it being the best diaper out there (and price isn't an object), then the Pride diaper is for you.

That’s a shame. The idea that putting a rainbow on a mediocre diaper somehow makes it special and worth shilling out for strikes me as a bit insulting. That could just be me, of course, but I cant imagine a print that would be worth sacrificing functionality for. 

39 minutes ago, erevu said:

That’s a shame. The idea that putting a rainbow on a mediocre diaper somehow makes it special and worth shilling out for strikes me as a bit insulting. That could just be me, of course, but I cant imagine a print that would be worth sacrificing functionality for. 

Yeah, there's truth to that.

But then again, part of this diaper's allure is that they are contributing a percentage of the sales to LGBT charities, Also, this diaper doesn't appear to be any worse (or better) than any of the other Dotty Diapers on sale.  Also also, not every diaper out there has to hold back Niagara Falls.  I've tried the Pride diaper, and it worked well for me.  I'm not a big fan of the rainbow design, and purchasing these in the USA is more expensive due to it being developed by a UK company.  Thus I'll use other diapers myself.