LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz shipping costs to the U.S. is insane

Babyqtboy

So one of the first ABDL diapers I ever tried was cuddlz all over prints with 1 tape per side. I remember the bag of 10 costing something like 28 dollars with shipping. Just went to order some because I haven’t had any in years because of shipping costs and was dumbfounded, 59.80 worth of diapers was going to cost 78 dollars to ship to the U.S. anyone know a cheaper way to get them?

2 hours ago, Elfy said:

Welcome to cross-Atlantic shipping.

Until quite recently all of us over here had to pay those prices if we ever wanted American nappies!

When did it go up so much though? I expected 25-30 but when the shipping is more than what you are buying there is something wrong 

Several years ago I sold some Marine Periodicals on EBAY, kind of a rare collection but not worth a whole lot.  I had a fellow from Scotland interested and wanted to know the shipping costs.  He stated there was international shipping from the U.S. in what was called an "M" bag.  It was shipped actually by a ship!  It took a lot longer but he didn't care about it because the shipping would be about $8.  This was in July and when I checked, the USPS discontinued M bag shipping 2 months earlier in May.  The only option was shipping by air which would have cost well over $30, too much for him to pay.  I even had to send him links to the USPS site so he could see for himself that they had just discontinued that service 2 months prior.

It used to be that for some packages sending them Parcel Select instead of Priority Mail was quite a bit cheaper based on size and weight.  I just looked up rates for a package weighing 13 pounds and large in size going from Michigan to California and the Priority Mail was $33 for shipping.  Parcel Select for that same package taking 6 days longer was only ONE PENNY LOWER!  And the post office keeps complaining they are losing money because people aren't shipping through them as much anymore!

It's the same shipping from the US to the UK.  Staggeringly expensive, and yet from China they seem to be able to ship for free.  I wonder how much business they are getting from us because of it.  I would like to buy some Euroflex pants from Plastic Pants.  Their prices are high, but their postage is ridiculous.  We used to have a UK supplier who handled them, but he has given up.  There's a market opening there for someone.

1 hour ago, Justme said:

This is a store Where are you can walk in and buy all your a ABDL stuff. They actually have a sale on your diapers until Valentine’s Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No website though? Albany is a bit of a drive considering I work 70 hours a week 6 Days a week lol

4 hours ago, Justme said:

This is a store Where are you can walk in and buy all your a ABDL stuff. They actually have a sale on your diapers until Valentine’s Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I contacted her and she said she doesn’t carry cuddlz :(

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

70 hours by choice?

Max in Norway is 40 hours, excluding overtime, which is 150-200% normal salaray

(and yes off-topic)

If by choice you mean I choose to work 2 jobs and serve in the Army Reserves so I can survive then yes, by choice lol. I make good money at my primary job but with 5 kids, a mortgage, 2 car payments, and my wife’s student loans, combined with the outrageous cost of living in NY, I almost have to work 2 Jobs 

31 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

If by choice you mean I choose to work 2 jobs and serve in the Army Reserves so I can survive then yes, by choice lol. I make good money at my primary job but with 5 kids, a mortgage, 2 car payments, and my wife’s student loans, combined with the outrageous cost of living in NY, I almost have to work 2 Jobs 

No wonder you wear diapers!  You don't have any time to go to the bathroom!

I got a few of the two new Cuddlz diapers (Bright Days, nursery print) from WearingClouds when they were in stock.  They're nice, but there are plenty of diapers here in the states that are just as good if not better. 

The options at this point are to bite the bullet and order directly from Cuddlz, get a few from WearingClouds and pay for Priority Mail postage, or look on eBay for the occasional seller of Cuddlz diapers.  I don't see any options with cheap shipping costs right now.

12 hours ago, Dubious said:

I would think that ABU and Bambino is better than Cuddlz, but then again, I haven't used Cuddlz in a very long time

Better in which way? For me the cuddlz fit better then the ABU single tape diapers and are softer. I find all of the Bambinos to be way too big. I guess I just have an awkward body. I have tried the ABU smalls but they are just a bit too small. I feel like tall skinny people really get screwed over when it comes to adult diapers. Oh well, I will just order some ABU’s when they restock I guess