LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yeah you won't be disappointed with BabyPants. Get the My First Trainers. Super thick and absolutely comfortable. Please check out the sizing chart. Assuming shrinkage I ordered the 2xl figuring it would shrink to my size like their onsies but I really should have ordered the xl. After several washings they are still too big. I only use them to lounge around in anyway but would like them to be,a little more snug. I plan on ordering 2 more pair in the near future, proper sizing mind you.

13 hours ago, diapered dewayne said:

thank you poobrat. it appears to be just what I was looking for. I will soon purchase some to check out the fit

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 7:37 PM, DL4LIFE said:

Yeah you won't be disappointed with BabyPants. Get the My First Trainers. Super thick and absolutely comfortable. Please check out the sizing chart. Assuming shrinkage I ordered the 2xl figuring it would shrink to my size like their onsies but I really should have ordered the xl. After several washings they are still too big. I only use them to lounge around in anyway but would like them to be,a little more snug. I plan on ordering 2 more pair in the near future, proper sizing mind you.

Great quality product. Get the thick ones - My First Trainers. I have ten pair, I'm so pleased. Sometimes double-up for overnight bed-wetting training with quality plastic pants. I like them better than pin-one diapers since putting them on and changing them is so simple and quick. I like that.

Plus, I remember wearing the Gerber ones for toddlers when I was that age and going through the ordeal of potty training. These are just like those only larger of course. I also wore them for bed-wetting until that stopped around age 8. Only to be in the process of being re-started now.

Happy customer here.

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

been a customer of ll medico and fan of Gary's products for nearly twenty years, the cloth pull up is the only item I was not completely satisfied with. Great capacity and comfy but It is just too hard to get clean.

been a customer of ll medico and fan of Gary's products for nearly twenty years, the cloth pull up is the only item I was not completely satisfied with. Great capacity and comfy but It is just too hard to get clean.

Give our Gary pull up cloth diapers a try. You won't be disappointed! :)

product/39/gary-pull-on-reusable-adult-cloth-diapers/

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got into the baby pants my first trainers. saw them on amazon two months ago and spent about a week and a half debating whether or not to get them (the main arguments against were 1. I didn't what it showing up in my order history, 2. i live in an apartment where all the packages are kept in the office and i was worried about any identifying marks on the package or if it accidental tears in transit and they could look inside and see what it is, and 3. I don't have a washing machine so I'd have to wash them publicly). finally i caved in and ordered one. couple days days later it arrives, I take it out of the box and love the way it looks, put them on and love the way they feel, and within about two hours I'm back on amazon ordering three more pairs. just saw some cute looking ones on rearz the other day and ordered three more from them. i love that they're thick and bulky like a diaper, they're a lot easier putting on than diapers (just slip on and go), and that they look like real toddler training pants (I prefer diapers that look like legit baby diapers, not the ones overly decorated that no company would actually make for infants). the main edge I'd give to diapers over training pants is I love the crinkle sound