LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Sweet.  I have caught some large grass carp on dough balls before on lighter tackle.  Man what a fight!  I also catch common carp in the creeks and rivers around my home in Ohio.

I'm originally from Michigan.  I would recommend going up north to some place like Petoskey or Mullet Lake and fish for Walleye.  It's a great way to enjoy a summer vacation!

14 hours ago, Somelildude said:

I'm originally from Michigan.  I would recommend going up north to some place like Petoskey or Mullet Lake and fish for Walleye.  It's a great way to enjoy a summer vacation!

Generally as a rule if you are from Ohio we do not visit Michigan under any circumstances.  Minnesota and Wisconsin have great Walleye fishing as well.

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Generally as a rule if you are from Ohio we do not visit Michigan under any circumstances.  Minnesota and Wisconsin have great Walleye fishing as well.

Well, that's fine by me.  We really don't want you guys in our state anyway!  (JK, ;))

Used to fish when I lived in South Africa carp,catfish tilapia imported small and large mouth bass also saltwater fishing mostly sharks from shore,here in Israel nada  fishing simply does not exist.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:06 AM, MarkSmith said:

Catfish are boring to catch.

The action isn't constant if you're at a lake but i wouldn't call it boring. I prefer to call it "laid back" fishing B) When you're reeling in a big one and your other fishing rod jumps toward the lake it can be mighty exciting for a bit- especially if you get them both :P I don't fish anymore but I'll probability get back into "laid back" fishing and maybe more when I retire as it can be cheap fun and good eating too :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

A few years back Rustypins and I talked about the possibility of planning an ABDL fishing trip.  It was a great discussion and Rustypins was very thorough with his thoughts on the idea having very great points.  The good thing about fishing is it could take you some places where you have some freedom and isolation from the outside world.  I think it would be an awesome and fun adventure.

On 2/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, MarkSmith said:

A few years back Rustypins and I talked about the possibility of planning an ABDL fishing trip.  It was a great discussion and Rustypins was very thorough with his thoughts on the idea having very great points.  The good thing about fishing is it could take you some places where you have some freedom and isolation from the outside world.  I think it would be an awesome and fun adventure.

Agreed though many of us can't afford the usual insane costs of out-of-state fishing licenses, much less any distant travel :( It would still be good for those who could. A major part of fishing and hunting is the one-ness with nature that it brings. You still get that on the days when you come home empty-handed B) That's what means the most to me.

I am looking forward to the day when I can end the constant chasing of my tail to fund my survival and being able to slow down to a crawl when I want to just because I can. A lake, some friends, a jug of iced tea, and a comfy chair to relax in while I wait for the fish to cooperate as I soak up the sun (and soak my diapers too :rolleyes:) Can't be much better than that in life :D

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...

I love fishing. That is how I spend the majority of my free time lately. Mostly freshwater. Lately I’m hunting trout, and the next two I want to go after are muskies in freshwater, and stripers in the salt, which should be running here soon (Southeast NY).

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 7:11 PM, id0ntknow said:

I love fishing. My personal best is a 28 pound catfish. One of my favorite ways to fish though is on an ultra-light spinning setup with 4 pound test line.

Me too!  I am currently in Sweden and I brought my ultra light with me with 4lb test.  I have been catching Rainbow Trout, Pike, and Perch here in the river.  

When home I use it in the creek for Smallmouth Bass.

FB_IMG_1528845020603.jpg

5 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Me too!  I am currently in Sweden and I brought my ultra light with me with 4lb test.  I have been catching Rainbow Trout, Pike, and Perch here in the river.  

When home I use it in the creek for Smallmouth Bass.

FB_IMG_1528845020603.jpg

Nice pike. Glad you're having fun fishing.

• 1 month later...

I used to fish all the time when I was a kid in Tennessee I'd usually take a bunch of 50 lb line go hook it and bait with guts left over after a successful winters hunting tie the line to a tree to catch cat fish while I  was in the boat bass fishing after I was done I'd check my lines take the fish but are a good size to eat and fri them up and let the rest go there is no good reason for killing it if your not going to eat it and find a good use for the parts that can't be eaten 

20 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

I used to fish all the time when I was a kid in Tennessee I'd usually take a bunch of 50 lb line go hook it and bait with guts left over after a successful winters hunting tie the line to a tree to catch cat fish while I  was in the boat bass fishing after I was done I'd check my lines take the fish but are a good size to eat and fri them up and let the rest go there is no good reason for killing it if your not going to eat it and find a good use for the parts that can't be eaten 

I am almost exclusively catch and release...

55 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I am almost exclusively catch and release...

That's what I figured I don't know anyone who actually goes bass fishing except to take pictures and let em go its to much work to catch enough of them to make a meal unless you catch one that is quite large and the bigger the fish the tougher the meat  all the bass I've caught have been under a couple pounds and I've never caught more than 2 bass in day so I always just take picture and let it go if its a bass  however I once caught a cat fish but was a good 2ft long and weighted a good 12 pounds I made the  mistake of not throwing it back that meat was as tough as nails a word of advice as far as catfish is concerned if  its not between 2  and 6 pounds its either to young to eat or to tough to eat best take a picture and let it go have a nice day thanks 

Bass and Muskie fishing is just for sport, there are almost always better-tasting fish in the same place for those who fish to eat. There's room enough for both kinds of people B) 

We've all heard the story about "Give a man a fish" but the real world results are different when you teach them to fish instead. Now they are not only eating more than once, they are spending tens of thousands on a boat, motor, trailer and a new truck to pull it with as well as on the newest rods, reels, and lures too. And they're getting divorced by the wife who never sees them anymore except when they are asleep mumbling about fishing. So if you really care about that poor hungry man, give him your fish and tell him to never try fishing for himself, then teach him to do something better and more profitable with his time instead :roflmao:

Bettypooh

29 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Bass and Muskie fishing is just for sport, there are almost always better-tasting fish in the same place for those who fish to eat. There's room enough for both kinds of people B) 

We've all heard the story about "Give a man a fish" but the real world results are different when you teach them to fish instead. Now they are not only eating more than once, they are spending tens of thousands on a boat, motor, trailer and a new truck to pull it with as well as on the newest rods, reels, and lures too. And they're getting divorced by the wife who never sees them anymore except when they are asleep mumbling about fishing. So if you really care about that poor hungry man, give him your fish and tell him to never try fishing for himself, then teach him to do something better and more profitable with his time instead :roflmao:

Bettypooh

You've got me laughing so hard I wet my diaper