LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperMates?

I am a member there as well.  It's all about your expectations.  If you are looking to hook up with someone, there are lots of people but be aware there are also fake people on there.  You can usually spot them but not always.  Sexy women from the Philippines for example are probably people to avoid!  Like here, I myself am just looking for interesting people to chat with and there are plenty of great people.  Just browse the site and start slow with a few simple messages to see who may be interested in chatting with you, then you can develop more of a friendship or relationship as things progress.  One tip is if after messaging for a while with things going well, if the other person does not want to meet then they are probably not who they have said they were!

I have an account on DiaperMates, honestly it's hit and miss in terms of interaction, there are sincere people on the site but there are also like every other site trolls, recently it's had some issues with people posting underage material, but the Admins jump on it quickly and remove the posts. Some members fall into the "baby me" category very quickly, these people expect to launch a role play with no input from you to start with such as accepting the scenario or even telling you what the scenario is.

I guess like most sites these days, you risk it and quickly build up sincere people to talk with.

I had an account there, never met anyone. Back when I was on it in 2006 and 2007, I met lots of guys from there. Maybe because I was single and had my boob size listed because I look the description too literal and listed down too much body description. Then I got less messages from guys when I took out my bust size.