LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a link I found with some really cute wallpaper murals!

Disney Princesses Mural

I found it while looking for ways to decorate our spare bedroom at home.  My partner (who I haven't told about my little side explicitly) actually suggested it as a nice space to unwind and forget about adult problems.

He wants to fill it with everything soft, fluffy and plush. He thinks he might be multiple and has a little girl in his collective that likes pink, princesses, cartoons, plushies (especially unicorns) and soft things and clothes.

It's strange that he feels so similar to me, and I've been worrying about how to tell him I think I'm a little. I was so shocked that I didn't say anything about me being a little and just accepted him telling me. But I plan to tell him this week!

So we're getting a room for little space.  I know I want a mural and a princess canopy bed and a soft fluffy carpet. And I'm getting a giant 6ft teddy too! I'm so excited!!! I just had to tell someone!

Emily

It would be nice to see something other than Disney sometime. That is getting tired

There are more options than Disney, that's just my preference. There are unicorns, hearts, animals, a few other cartoons and some cute colour/pattern designs too. 

This is also only one supplier, if they don't have what you like, there are heaps of others on ebay, amazon and just google.

What would you want to see? Maybe I've come across it somewhere.

Emily.

I went through the Childrens' wallpaper I could not find the stricly Girls' even though I did s a "Girls'" link, but I did find some for girls

I am tired of Disney. and I do not like "themed" wallpaper, it iis too self-conscious, Patterns in girl colors would be nice. like the snowflakes and a couple of other ones there. The gender of a room was usually set by the style of decor, such as wallpaper color and pattern and accessories, furniture. Here is a montage of my room. It was made for my About Me; Part Deux and another tread about what one's room is like

nursery.jpg