LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wife's Words About Her Husband In Diapers

My wife is not someone that will ever join this site and blog about being a Mommy.  However, I did ask her if she would share some of her feelings about having a little girl in diapers as a husband.

"One thing about being a wife, mommy role.. it really has to be love.. real love. And if someone cannot handle it doesn't mean they don't love them. Most likely they don't understand or know it's not a life they could live."

"Everything has to be completely honest and open.. can't lie or that's just another check on the list against you.  She has to be able to completely trust."

"Don't be offended if they are embarrassed about what others think.. It's a normal reaction to something that is completely foreign to wife/girlfriend."

"Reassure her.. love her well. Treat her well. Try to understand from her point of view.."

"What I like about it..Obviously nursing...Feeling close to you and knowing all of you, your secrets and vulnerability."

This is her advice as a "Mommy".  She is not one to ever write much so I am very thankful for her words.  These are the true words of a wife married to a man that really is little girl in diapers.  Should anyone here...babies or mommies have any questions for her I will forward them but I cannot promise an answer.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nia said:

That is an amazing post Mark. Thanks for sharing a very intimate part of your life.

Thank you so much.  I have explained to her that I want to bring hope and encouragement to those that are having trouble with their partner accepting diapers and she gave her real life opinion.  It took her years to understand and be accepting.  Some people on this forum believe that acceptance from a S/O will never happen and trust me I believed the same.  It is a hurt that does not go away.  Everyone wants to be loved for who they are.  With diapers it takes time and as she said real love.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:07 AM, MarkSmith said:

My wife is not someone that will ever join this site and blog about being a Mommy.  However, I did ask her if she would share some of her feelings about having a little girl in diapers as a husband.

"One thing about being a wife, mommy role.. it really has to be love.. real love. And if someone cannot handle it doesn't mean they don't love them. Most likely they don't understand or know it's not a life they could live."

"Everything has to be completely honest and open.. can't lie or that's just another check on the list against you.  She has to be able to completely trust."

"Don't be offended if they are embarrassed about what others think.. It's a normal reaction to something that is completely foreign to wife/girlfriend."

"Reassure her.. love her well. Treat her well. Try to understand from her point of view.."

"What I like about it..Obviously nursing...Feeling close to you and knowing all of you, your secrets and vulnerability."

This is her advice as a "Mommy".  She is not one to ever write much so I am very thankful for her words.  These are the true words of a wife married to a man that really is little girl in diapers.  Should anyone here...babies or mommies have any questions for her I will forward them but I cannot promise an answer.

That is phenomenal and I would love to quote this on my website.