LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

one more day. if Lily does not respond tomorrow, I will start making Simon says myself. 

thankfully we had already planned out the basic plot for the story ahead of time, but I would have liked to have finished the story with her...

but the story has been on hiatus for over 2 months and I want to continue the story.

Has it really been that long since the last chapter? Wow. How time flies...

Let me know if there's any way I can help you. With Angel Hunter under my belt I have a lot more time & mental energy for writing. And you can be Certain I won't ghost on you. :)

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Has it really been that long since the last chapter? Wow. How time flies...

Let me know if there's any way I can help you. With Angel Hunter under my belt I have a lot more time & mental energy for writing. And you can be Certain I won't ghost on you. :)

i know right! 0.0 

lol i will ^.^ thank you!

part 6 (finaly! sorry for the wait!)

Lily laid on the floor exhausted.

How long did that tantrum last? Lily was too upset to care.

All she knew was her bladder was now getting full from the 2 bottles earlier and she needed to go. Accepting her position, she just let it go into the diaper. 

Knowing Simeon, if he knew she had to pee, he would use it against her in some way. Better to not give him any type of fuel to use.

Lily could feel the warmth drench her already cold wet diaper. The diaper swelled up more as it drank more of her liquids. 

Lily looked down and felt the diaper with her hand. There was no way this diaper could hold anymore. Lily rubbed the front of her diaper as she felt how swollen it was.

Simon: Oh, is my baby going to put on another show for me? :)

Lily picked up her phone and looked at the message and clenched her teeth.

Part of her actually did want to rub another one out…

Lily: fuck no you piece of shit!
Simon: my what a potty mouth. I think someone needs another mouth soaping.

Shit, she gave him an idea…

Simon: so hows that diaper doing baby?

Lily did not respond. She just raised her hand up into the air and flipped off the air knowing Simon would see it.

Simon: well I got good news baby, it's almost time for a change.

As Lily read this she noticed the time, 1 pm. Shit, he was going to have her do something.

Simon: Simon says, go to the park to get your change. 

“WHAT!” Lily screamed as she bolted up. 

The mess in her diaper shifting its weight and smashing against her.

NONONONONONONO! This can't happen! She’s almost been discovered with her wet diaper! If she tried to leave now with her diaper this full…

Simon: you better get going, or you can play all day in that messy diaper all you want. :)

Apon reading that, Lily knew she had to go. There was no way this diaper could withstand anymore without leaking.

Reluctantly lily got up and changed her clothes.

She struggled to put on a pair of pants that only helped in spreading the mess further, but would hopefully block off a lot of the smell.

A long green dress to help cover up her but and crotch area in hopes to minimize exposure. And finally, she put on her large jacket.

As she checks herself in the mirror, she can see the diaper is at least hidden, but Lily has a very weird walk. She just hopes no one notices and she can get to the park fast.

Like yesterday, Lily took another deep breath to calm her nerves as she walked out of the house.

The closest park was about 2 hours away on foot. 

She could have taken the bus and made it there in 20 minutes, but she was was worried someone might be able to smell her. 

Lily would rather risk people driving or walking past her to look at her weird for walking a little funny, then let people smell her and know what she had done in her pants.

Lily could feel the heat from her cheeks grow warmer as each car passed behind her. Part of her brain thinking someone might have noticed her diaper somehow. 

A few times some asshole would honk their horn at her as they drove past and she would jump and grab the back of her diaper to make sure it wasn't showing.

The worst part of the walk was when she would pass by someone.

Most said nothing as they passed by her, but a few did make some remarks.

“What stinks around here?”

“Did a dog take a shit nearby?”
“No-no, did you go poopy again?” a pink maid asked a little 4-year-old girl in a pink dress as she checked the girls pull up. “Wet but not messy? weird.”

Wait, why was there a maid with a little girl? Never mind that right now.

One of the worst ones was when Lily walked past a couple.

“Gross dan! Your farts stink!” a woman said to her boyfriend. 

“Hay it wasn't me!” the guy replied. “I think it was the chick that just past.”

“Nice try. But no girl smells THAT bad.” the woman told him.

Just hearing that made Lily want to just die right there!

Simon: how does my baby feel walking around in a messy diaper?
Lily: it's disgusting! I can't believe you're having me do this!
Simon: it sure looked like you loved it when you came into your messy diaper ;)
Lily: you forced me to do that!
Simon: you'll learn to be honest with yourself soon.

By now Lily was finally arriving at the park and she was so looking forward to a change!

Lily: ok, I'm here.
Simon: good, now I left you a package by the trash can. Take it to the bathroom to get your diaper change.

Lily looked around a moment and saw the trash cans. Sitting beside them was a pink my little pony backpack.

Of course…

Lily picked up the backpack and made her way to the closest bathroom.

As she opens the door, she is greeted by woman and baby in her arms.

“Mommy, can we stwill pway at the pwark?” the baby dressed in a frilly pink dress and very large diaper asked.

“Of course Sissy, then we can go get some ice cream! And maybe play with Mr.bunny!” the woman told her baby as she walked out of the bathroom carrying a diaper bag.

“YAY!!!” the cute little girl said as she flashed her mom a smile with her front tooth missing.
Thankfully no one else was here so Lily locked the door and let out a loud sigh of relief.

Simon: so baby girl, you ready for your change?

Lily ignored the phone as she opened up the backpack and found a lot more than just a diaper. Inside was an outfit, diaper, changing supplies, and scissors?

“What the?” Lily said out loud but decided not to think about it. Right now she needs a diaper change before she does anything.

Lily laid out a changing mat and began pulling her pants off. Once off she sat down on the mat and felt the mess smash against her once more.

But when she went to remove the diaper, she couldn't. The lock was still there!

Lily: SIMON! WHAT THE HELL! UNLOCK ME!

Simon: lol, I only said go to the park to get your change, I never said it would be right away ;)
Simon: Simon says, to get your change, you need to cut up all your clothes.

Lily: fuck no! Just unlock these panties so I can get changed!

Simon: nope :D ill only unlock them when I see you in your new outfit and cutting up your clothes. Go to the site so I can watch.

Lily: you fucking pig! I'll just use the scissors to cut the panties off!

Simon: I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Simon: not unless you want the world to know about your diapers?

Lily wanted nothing more than to smash the phone right then and there!

Simon: and you better hurry, school just let out so kids will be coming soon ;) and I think they would definitely notice a very stinky girl.

Lily was between a rock and a hard place and knew she had no choice but to do as told. 

She put the sight on her phone and saw the little recording light on her phone. She set it down on the sink and flipped off the camera once more before she started to undress.

Lilly was soon stripped of everything but her bra, diaper, and locked panties.

She looked into the backpack and pulled out the outfit. There were long socks, a pink skirt, a pink Hello Kitty shirt, a small yellow jacket, and a bra?

Lily just looked at the phone in confusion. Then she saw a message on the screen.

Simon: go on baby, be a big girl and get dressed ^.^

Knowing she had no choice, she turned away from the camera and switched bras. 

This bra felt a little weird, a little heavier? But she didn't have time to think. She needed to get changed before people started showing up!

Lily put on the socks, the shirt and the skirt and was happy to see that it covered up the diaper nicely.

Simon: looking good. Now just cut up your other clothes and ill unlock you.

Lily felt a twinge of shame as she held up the sizes. Here she was dressed up like a little girl and forced to cut up her regular clothes.

Finally, all of her clothes were cut to shreds. Even her bra was cut in half. 

“Ok Simon, now unlock it,” Lily told the phone.

Simon: ok I will but first show me how full your diaper is first.

Lily was blushing hard but decided best not to argue right now. She turned around, flipped up her skirt, and shows the camera her very full diaper.

CLICK!

“FINALLY!” Lily yelled as she removed the lock and pulled the panties down.

But before she would do anything else, she reached over and turned the sight off. She wasn't going to let Simon see her like this.

Simon: aww, I wanted to see how the baby changes her diaper…

Lily ignored them and proceeded to finally get the diaper off.

The smell was putrid as she did her best to scrape off all the poop off herself.

Next came the wipes. Simon had placed a full box of wet wipes in the backpack and Lily used almost half of them trying to get herself clean. Focusing heavily on her but hole and vagina. 

Lily took notice of the little diaper rash she was forming and thankfully and some ointment ready for it. Hopefully it would be gone soon.

Once Lily was sure she was absolutely clean, she grabbed the new diaper. The feeling of a fresh clean diaper felt like heaven on her bottom as she taped it up

As Lily looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but love the girly outfit. Under normal circumstances, Lily would never dream of wearing anything like this, especially not out of her house.

Lily lifted up the front of her skirt and a took a look at how the diaper looked on her.

A naughty thought popped into her head about being a naughty little girl who wet her diaper and was being forced to show her mommy or daddy. 

‘Looks like someone’s been naughty.’ they would say. ‘I think someone needs a spanking for not being able to hold it.’

She would then be spanked by them for being naughty but secretly loving it.

Lily noticed she was rubbing the front of the diaper and had to force herself to stop.

“Not now, not here,” Lily told herself as she could already feel aroused at just that little fantasy.

Lily quickly cleaned up the mess before throwing most of it away. 

She put what remained into the backpack and prayed she could make it home without any problems. At least she could now take a bus home.

Lily left the bathroom with a blush on her cheek as she prayed no one would really notice her.

-------

5 minutes later, someone walked into the bathroom and looked into the trash can. They smiled as they saw the large diaper surrounded by special wet wipes.

“My baby is going to have so much fun going home,” they said as they pressed a button on a remote.

• Like 1

Special wet wipes? The curiosity is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!

My guess: Itching powder in the wipes. And the bra probably has vibrators in it. :)

also I liked the reference to past works. I caught the Baby Care Class reference. Was the pink maid a reference to the Little Thief? I must confess I never got around to reading that one beyond the 1st chapter.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Special wet wipes? The curiosity is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!

My guess: Itching powder in the wipes. And the bra probably has vibrators in it. :)

also I liked the reference to past works. I caught the Baby Care Class reference. Was the pink maid a reference to the Little Thief? I must confess I never got around to reading that one beyond the 1st chapter.

itching powder-no :P

and yes that was Baby care class, but not the little thief. No-no if from No-no in trouble. you should read it. (don't worry, it's a cute story ^.^) and you should read the little thief, its become my 2nd best story! 

3 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

itching powder-no :P

and yes that was Baby care class, but not the little thief. No-no if from No-no in trouble. you should read it. (don't worry, it's a cute story ^.^) and you should read the little thief, its become my 2nd best story! 

Ahhh No-No! I did read that one. I just didn’t catch the reference. I had a brain lapse. :doh:

And Little Thief is definitely on my list. Diaper_Teen is one of my favorite RP partners and I should read it for her at least. I just got super busy around the time you started that one. That might've been around the time I met Jaden, my Online Little whom I love dearly. ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ahhh No-No! I did read that one. I just didn’t catch the reference. I had a brain lapse. :doh:

And Little Thief is definitely on my list. Diaper_Teen is one of my favorite RP partners and I should read it for her at least. I just got super busy around the time you started that one. That might've been around the time I met Jaden, my Online Little whom I love dearly. ♡♡♡

lol and i even said her name! :P

im realy liking working with Diaper_teen and cute Kokiri (i think i got that right?). there RP was very cute. it sucks most of it is gone. (the glitch a while back) the story is about 80% from the RP with some changes to make it into a full story. 

also, LUCKY! i want a little... Y.Y

8 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Yeah, Jaden is... she's helped me in ways I cannot fully explain. It's like she... completed me. :wub:

Bit having an Online Little isn't all fun & games. You might assume an Online relationship is easy compared to a real life one? You would be incorrect. You don't get to change their diapers or play with them or do any of the "fun" stuff. It's mostly me helping her cope with her depression and anxiety. Sometimes you feel so powerless when they're sick or hurting or lonely and all you can do is say "I wish I could be there, baby. :("

Still, even when it hurts I've never for a single moment regretted becoming her Daddy. I love her to the moon and back. ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, Jaden is... she's helped me in ways I cannot fully explain. It's like she... completed me. :wub:

Bit having an Online Little isn't all fun & games. You might assume an Online relationship is easy compared to a real life one? You would be incorrect. You don't get to change their diapers or play with them or do any of the "fun" stuff. It's mostly me helping her cope with her depression and anxiety. Sometimes you feel so powerless when they're sick or hurting or lonely and all you can do is say "I wish I could be there, baby. :("

Still, even when it hurts I've never for a single moment regretted becoming her Daddy. I love her to the moon and back. ♡♡♡

thats nice ^.^

and i know how you feel. I was in a long distance relationship once. back when I was in high school I meet a girl online and we really hit it off.  we were both single and looking so we figured why not? as you said, its hard not being close to them (mine wasn't a little but close enough). 

after 6 months i had to make a very hard decision. she was very depressed we could be together, neither of us having the money or resources to go see the other. but i did know she had great frinds around her and a few people tried to ask her out. 

so I broke up with her. oh she got very depressed, nearly killed herself once. but after 3 months, we were finally able to talk and become friends again. after 4, she got a new boyfriend and i could emiditly see the depression fading away. over the next few years, there were ups and downs, but she eventually married someone and i can see the happiness from her.

honestly, i don't regret my decision back then. it was either be selfish and have her stay depressed for years before we could finally see each other, or let her go and let her find someone closer. 

i know just how hard long distance relationships can be, i just hope you well with yours and leave you with the advice to save up and go see her as soon as you can. ^.^

7 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

i know just how hard long distance relationships can be, i just hope you well with yours and leave you with the advice to save up and go see her as soon as you can. ^.^

That's simply not possible. She lives in another country. And she's also, kinda... already engaged to another guy. But he's cool with it. :)

Even if we never meet, I love Jaden more deeply than I've ever loved anyone else before. In fact, you might even say she taught me how to love. And for that I will be forever grateful. ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's simply not possible. She lives in another country. And she's also, kinda... already engaged to another guy. But he's cool with it. :)

Even if we never meet, I love Jaden more deeply than I've ever loved anyone else before. In fact, you might even say she taught me how to love. And for that I will be forever grateful. ♡♡♡

lol definitely a weird relationship but you do you ^.^ i hope it goes well for you.

1 hour ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol and i even said her name! :P

im realy liking working with Diaper_teen and cute Kokiri (i think i got that right?). there RP was very cute. it sucks most of it is gone. (the glitch a while back) the story is about 80% from the RP with some changes to make it into a full story. 

its cute little kokiri girl :baby:

glad to see this story back. and such a way to come back. embarrassment, public walking, a little masturbation, great way to come back!

also, i love the cameos! so does that mean "be good for mommy" is a part of it now? :P

21 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I am happy you liked the first part of the Little Thief and I hope you like the other parts as well and please comment.

5 minutes ago, cute little kokiri girl said:

I am happy you liked the first part of the Little Thief and I hope you like the other parts as well and please comment.

Yeah, like I'm gonna just read a story and NOT comment on it lol! :P

When I do read it, it will probably be on Deviantart so I can read/comment on each chapter individually.