LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

13 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

very nice chapter :)
I love the little mystery of Simon. now we know what he did to the house! I'm looking forward to seeing what Lily will do with locking mittens on! how will she receive simons messages?

i cant wait to see were you and pink take this :)

thank you ^.^ ya i like the mystery too, helps add to the story. and dont wory, i have a way for lilly go get the messiges ^.^ and next chapter is going to be fun!

2 hours ago, mgray said:

Chapter 4 was something I wasn’t expecting I wonder what lily will do when she realizes Simon has lily trapped in his game. Great job on this chapter cant wait to hear more. 

if you were surprised with 4, you'll never guess what Simon has in store next!

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Locking plastic pants preventing her from removing her messy diaper. Ooooooooooh boy! This next chapter's gonna be sweet!

lol not sweet, messy, very, very messy! ^.^

Wow I know a young lady who is going to wake up pissed in the morning and after she gets over the initial anger she is going to be freaked out. I would be to. I would get rid of all food and drink in the house. Then I would load the glock and a 12 gauge and wait for those uninvited guests. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

Wow I know a young lady who is going to wake up pissed in the morning and after she gets over the initial anger she is going to be freaked out. I would be to. I would get rid of all food and drink in the house. Then I would load the glock and a 12 gauge and wait for those uninvited guests. 

Lol, that's going to be hard locked in mittens ^.^

24 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Lol, that's going to be hard locked in mittens ^.^

Shoot I forgot about the mittens. I will have to be chewing on those right away. 

taking a small break! 
over the last few days, I've been a little stressed out. mostly because of work. so I think I'm going to take a few days off from writing. 2 at the most.

but before anything, I would like to give you all an update on the stories.

currently, I'm working on 3 stories.
Forced to save dreamland,
The Little Thief,
and Simon says.

with the Little thief, I am working with cute little kokiri girl, and Diaper_teen66. with this story, CLKG writes the base rough draft for me while I fix it into a story. currently, im waiting for the next draft before I can start the next chapter.

Simon Says is a story I am working on with Lily-Celeste. the story is 90% done and just needs a little bit of work on before we can post it. it should be done soon!

lastly, FTSDL is my own story I'm working on myself. currently, because of how busy I've been I haven't had a chance to write anything for it yet. 

so, whats going to happen? well, I'm just going to be taking 2 days off from writing to help my stress a little bit. then I'll be back to writing. 

if Simon says gets done during those two days ill mack sure to post it.

other than that I would like to thank you all for understanding ^.^ ill be back soon with more stories soon!

Lilly groggily opened her eyes. The room was dark and she could see she was in her nice warm bed. 

For a moment, everything from the last two days seemed like a dream. I mean, someone calling themselves Simon and forcing her to be a baby? How strange is that? Only in one of her strange fantasies.

She wondered what time it was, her phone normally woke her up at 7, did she really wake up before it?

‘Ow well, might as well roll over and go back to sleep until it goes off.’ Lily thought as she rolled over in her bed to find a comfy spot. that's when she felt the diaper and It felt like it was very full. Nothing new for her.

Lily has been into diapers for a long time and has gotten used to them being wet and messy.

She decided to give her diaper butt a nice quick pat. Lily giggled slightly, enjoying the feeling.

But a thought popped into her head. When did she put on mittens? she never slept with mittens on.

Lily raised one hand out of the blanket and looked at her hand. 

“Whap the heck? fhese arnph mine.” Lily said with the pacifier still in her mouth as she saw that the Mittens were different than the ones she owned. Then she noticed the lock.

Lily immediately shot up in bed and looked at both of her hands. They both had mittens with locks on them! Not only that, she was in a frilly blue nighty and noticed the pink and ruffled pair of plastic pants covering her diaper!

How! WHY! She looked over and saw the clothes she was wearing yesterday were neatly folded. 

Lily tried her hardest to remember what happened, last night she ate the baby food, drank the milk, and went to her couch to watch some tv when she must have fallen asleep. But how did she end up like this!

Suddenly a loud alarm from her phone when off. It was coming from the living room. She jumped out of bed and waddled her way into the living room where she saw her phone on her couch.

Sitting on the couch next to it was a very big remote she didn't have before with a sticky note on it saying “turn on the tv and press play :) love Simon”

Lily's eyes shot open and the pacifier in her mouth dropped to the floor. She realized, Simon had been in her house!!!!!

She picked up the remote with her padded hands and, using the very big buttons, turned on the TV and pressed play.

On her tv was a blue screen. Then text began to show up.

Simon: *Hi baby how did my little princess sleep :) *

“H-how?” Lily choked out

Simon: *now, this is only a recording but I can guess you found out your hands and dipee are locked up.*

Diaper locked up? Lily then turned around and saw another lock on the back of her pink plastic pants! 

“HE'S BEEN IN MY HOUSE!” Lily screamed.

Simon: *now, I can guess your wondering how I did it. Well, that's going to be one of my little secrets for now ;) now then, I should tell you, this is your punishment for not eating your food when I told you.*

Shit, that did come back to bite her in the ass...

Simon: *Now then all you have to do is be a good girl for Simon, two Simon says and I'll let you out of your mittens. :) let's start, shall we? Simon says to drink two bottles of milk I left you.*

That's when the video ended and Lily went to the fridge. With a little bit of force, she was able to open it even with the mittens on. Inside were two bottles of milk already made for her. A sticky note on one of them.

“They won't make you sleepy this time ;)” it said.

Lily was beyond terrified at this point. Why was he doing this? HOW was he doing this!

Part of her wanted to say no to drinking the bottle, to defy Simon again. But then a thought crept through her mind. What if he was watching her? If this was the punishment for defying him once and he can get in the house, what will he do next!

Deciding to not risk it, Lily grabbed the bottle with both hands and began to drink it. She was stressed, her mind racing trying to find the answer. But Standing there in her diaper, drinking a bottle like a baby would, was also a little calming to her.

For a moment, her inner baby came out and just focused on the bottle. Everything else could wait.

Lily soon finished the first bottle and was starting the second one when she decided to look around the house.

If Simon really did come into her house, she hoped maybe she could find some clues.

Over the next 2 hour, Lily searched her entire house as best she could with the mittens on. But she got nowhere and even made a mess in a few parts of her house.

What else could he have done in her house? She couldn't find anything out of place. The obvious spots to put hidden cameras she could think of didn't have them.

Speaking of mess, hers was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. 

She sat down on her couch to relax a moment and think. What was she going to do?

But before she could think of anything, her phone sitting beside her beeped and flashed a new message on the lock screen. It disappeared in a few seconds but Lily was able to read exactly what it said.

Simon: *Simon says make cummy in your dipee and Simon will lit you out. :* <3 *

Lily just sat there, her mouth open as she repeated what Simon said to her in her mind. Part of her wanted to scream. How were they watching her? They had to be somehow. It was the only way they could possibly have known so much, not to mention they were in her house. They had undressed her. This was the point where she should have swallowed her pride and called the police. 

And yet.

Part of her was enjoying the thrill. She hated it, hated that she enjoyed it. But this was the kind of thing she had read stories about online for years, the kind of thing she had masturbated to as a teenager, one of her darkest fantasies. She should just end it yet now...or at least after she cums? 

Lily bit her lower lip as she tried to make a decision. end it now and loos some pried, or be forced to cum in her messy diaper for someone watching her.

slowly, Lily pawed at the front of her diaper, she did this for 2 minutes but the sensation was too muted. She glanced around as if she had a visible audience, then got up straddled the arm of her couch. She clenched her eyes shut, then pressed her full diaper into it.

There was an audible squelch as the mess pressed against her nethers. slowly she began to grind her padded crotch on the couch, starting to feel the rubbing motion on her vagina. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth hung agape. she thrust faster and faster against the arm. She gripped at it with her useless hands to try to get a better purchase, and before she could even begin to think about what she looked like her body was rocked by a more powerful orgasm than she had ever had before!

exhausted, she collapsed on the couch panting heavily.

Lily’s heart was pounding. She couldn't believe she just did that! But not long after she finished, she heard the soft clicks from the mittens.

Lily looked at the locks and saw they really did come undone! She immediately pulled off the mittens as fast as she could, fearing Simon might just lock them again and say

‘Yep I unlocked them, but then I locked them again. But I did keep my word :P’

Or something like that.

With the mittens now off and full use of her hands again, Lily reached for the diaper cover to finally pull it off and get clean!

But, the panties didn't budge. She turned to see the lock still locked.

Lily: *Simon! What gives! You said you would take off the locks!*
Simon: *Lol Baby girl, I only said I would take off the mittens. Not your panties :)
Lily: *that's not fair! Unlock them!
Simon: *why should I? Cumming in your dipee isn't that bad. You should still be able to use it.” 
Simon: *or did you already use your diaper?

Lily stood there for a moment. Unsure if she should reply or not. He was more likely to let her out if he knew then force her to wait until the diaper was too full.

Lily: *yes, my diaper has poop in it…*
Simon: *so my baby girl wants a change?*

Lily grit her teeth.

Lily: *yes I want a change! 
Simon: *hmmm I don't know…*
Lily: *Please can I have a change?*
Simon *how about asking me nicely. Ask me out loud in the cutest little girl way you can. Then maybe I'll let you out.

Lily just took a deep breath in and let it out. She did really want a change….

So lily crossed her arms over her chest, a pouty lip and sad puppy dog eyes and asked the air.

“Pwees Simon, can I pwees get a change? It's stinky and messy and nasty. I pwamice I'll be a good girl.” Lily said in the most cutesy and babyish way she could.

There was a long silence. Lily didn't know what to do but just stand there. Then she got the text.

Simon: *aww how cute ^.^ but sorry baby, no change right now. Maby in a few hours if your good :) *

Simon then muted the screens as they watched the Baby scream and throw a tantrum.

“That's it, baby, let it all out. You'll get your change, just not at home. That just wouldn't be fun.” Simon said with a smile. They were very turned on after watching that little show.

• Like 2

lol yep!

She'll be in agony! She probably won't even care when he decides to change her on a park bench or something. :P

Not that he'd do that. Since public indecency is illegal and he's too smart to get caught. ;)

She'll be in agony! She probably won't even care when he decides to change her on a park bench or something. :P

Not that he'd do that. Since public indecency is illegal and he's too smart to get caught. ;)

lol your not to far off :P

This was a very good chapter. Glad to see Simon taking things up a notch.

lol Simon is only getting started

I feel really bad for Lily. Who is Simon to come into her life and do this to her? I want to track Simon down and have him crying for forgiveness from Lily after I get through with him. I really liked the chapter and wish I could give it a like but I ran out and I hate the new way they let you know you have no more likes. 

I feel really bad for Lily. Who is Simon to come into her life and do this to her? I want to track Simon down and have him crying for forgiveness from Lily after I get through with him. I really liked the chapter and wish I could give it a like but I ran out and I hate the new way they let you know you have no more likes. 

but what if Lily did something bad to Simon first and this is there way of revenge? and whoever said Simon was a he? lol, both are hypothetical :P Lily and I haven't thought up who or why simon is doing this. :P

also, it's fine. I can never tell when my stories get likes anyways. I much prefer a comment over a like.

When is the next chapter. I love this story. And i dont want it to die like all other good stories

its not going to die ^,^ I don't like abandoning stories. the next chapter is being made by Lily and she has said she's having her own personal problems at the moment and hasn't been able to finish the chapter yet. if it doesn't get done soon ill personally take over and finish the next chapter for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had some time to read chapter 5. Hope this story continues it is getting really good. Simon has so much secrets and ideas up his sleeve for lily. I always loved reading where this story is heading. 

23 minutes ago, mgray said:

Finally had some time to read chapter 5. Hope this story continues it is getting really good. Simon has so much secrets and ideas up his sleeve for lily. I always loved reading where this story is heading. 

thank you for liking it^.^ the next chapter is currently being written by Lily. sadly because of personal reasons she hasn't had time to finish it. also, I am currently on a writing break so it might be a while before the next chapter comes out.

(the story is only on hold, not abandoned.)

• 1 month later...

status update! 

so, I'm almost done with my other chapter. with that I'm going to message Lilly about the chapter of Simon says. if she is not done, or dose does not respond by Friday, I will take over and finish the story myself, (it will still have a few chapters to go) 

I was beginning to wonder where this story went. This is why I'd be VERY hesitant to ever co-author a story with anyone.

If she doesn't come through, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I was beginning to wonder where this story went. This is why I'd be VERY hesitant to ever co-author a story with anyone.

If she doesn't come through, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :)

lol, she's had some hard times lately. that's why i didn't ask sooner. but its been over a month.  we wanted to write a chapter each, but we did plan out the story beforehand. just in case something like this happened.