LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before you read, i would like to thank Lily-Celeste for giving me the opportunity to write this story. This story is based on one of Lily’s post (link at the bottom) and is a what if situation. After working with Lily for the past few days it has turned into a new story that i hope you all like. i'm glad to have the chance to work with Lily-Celeste. (link to her page at the bottom as well.)

Lily got home exhausted. Kicking her shoes off by the door she walked into her living room where she crashed face-first onto the couch.

Lily hated job hunting, and sadly she hadn't had much luck all week.

To make matters worse, she felt constipated. For the last two days she hadn't been able to poop and it was starting to bug her. It was probably from stress, not that she would ever admit it.

“I need to change my diet,” Lily said.

And right on cue, she suddenly felt hungry.

Groaning, Lily got off the couch and went into the kitchen. 

She had a few options: leftovers, some macaroni and cheese, and hamburger helper were all her usual go-tos lately. But she noticed the bowl of fruit sitting on the table. 

May as well start making a change now.

She grabbed a banana she started peeling it when her phone vibrated.

Bob: *Hi lily :)* 

Bob was an acquaintance from school. She knew that he wanted to sleep with her, and had for years.

Lily: *Hi, how you doing?*

Bob: *Good, how's your day been?*

Lily: *Not so good, job hunting :(*

Bob: *That sucks*

Bob: *Hay I was having a party tonight, want to come?*

Lily: *I dunno. What time?*

Bob: *Party's at 7. We're going to have a bunch of alcohol!*

Lily: *Ok, sure.* 

It was 4:30 right now so she had plenty of time to get ready still.

Lily finished her banana, then grabbed an apple and ran to her room to pick out what she would wear.

She tossed outfit after outfit out as she looked for just the right one. 

Suddenly something pink fell out of her closet. Her Rearz princess diaper. 

Picking it up, she thought for a moment if she should say no to the party and just diaper up and lounge around. But she had not gone to a party in so long, and it would probably do her some good to get out.

Lily tossed the diaper on the bed and went into the shower. She was going to the party.

Over an hour later, Lily stepped out of her front door and looking adorable

Her hair was curled, she had settled of a dark blue dress with a pastel floral, with matching ankle socks and tights.

She checked the clock, 5:50 PM. If she left right now she could get to the bus and catch the 6:20 PM bus across town to the party. Bob's place was across town, and the bus stopped running at 9 PM. If she went, she would have to either walk home or get a ride. Considering there would be alcohol, that was unlikely. But as long as the weather held out that wouldn't be so bad.

It was 6:40 PM when Lily finally got to the party. It looked like it was just getting started and Lily was feeling glad she came. 

The party was fun, there was food, music, and plenty of people to talk to. 

She was having a good time. 

Lily was about to talk to someone when a funny feeling suddenly hit her. Lilly tried to run to the nearest bathroom, but she only made it 3 feet before she felt like a freight train hit her with 2 days worth of poop exploded into her tights!

The people around Lily didn't seem to notice. She was just in the middle of the crowd and the music was too loud. With tears forming in her eyes, she backed slowly out of the living room with her heads held out in front and behind her to keep from bumping into anyone. As soon as she was out the front door she bolted as fast as she could bare to move down the street.

She was a quarter of the way home before she began sobbing. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. Her tights were probably ruined too. She was just lucky that no one had noticed her before she left. Then again, not being seen had always been a talent.

“Why didn't I just stay home in my diaper.” Lily sobbed before waddling the rest of the way home with her tights sagging

Unbeknownst to Lily, however, someone did notice.

“This is going to be fun.” the person said with an evil grin.

When Lily got home, she stripped out of her clothes, being extra careful with her tights, before hopping into another shower and cleaning herself off.

“Why did this have to happen to me.” Lily sobbed as she washed her bottom thoroughly.

When she got out of the sower, she looked down at the ruined tights. She carefully picked them up and tossed them into the trashcan before she crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep. Tomorrow had to be better.

______

Lily woke up to the alarm on her phone. In all honesty, she didn't feel like getting up. Last night still fresh in her mind, all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and disappear.

Lily grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm before she noticed she had a new message. She didn't recognize the number but decided to see what it was. She tapped on the message and bolted upright in her bed!

unknown: *I saw what you did ;)*
Attached to the message was a picture of lily slightly bent over, filling her tights with poop!

Lily just sat there, staring at the phone and the picture. With shaky hands, she typed back a message.

Lily: *Who is this!*

unknown: *Just someone from the party*

Lily: *WHO! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!*

unknown: *Wow, someone woke up cranky this morning ;)*

Lily: *IM NOT CRANKY IM PISSED! DELETE THAT PHOTO NOW!*

unknown: *Na, I was thinking of sending it to all your friends on facebook.*

unknown: *That is if you don't do what I say.*

Lily: *You're blackmailing me!*

unknown: *Yep :D*

Lily: *I'll call the cops!*

unknown: *Go ahead, do you really think they can trace this number?*

unknown: *And if they do find out, I'll still have time to send the pictures :)*

She sat there and let the reality of her situation sink in. The only way out was to play along for now.

Lily: *What do you want from me?*

unknown: *I just want to play a little game.*

Lily: *What type of game?*

unknown: *Simon says :) I'm Simon*

Lily: *What's stopping you from posting the picture anyway?*

Simon: *Nothing really, you'll just have to play my game and follow the rules. If you do I'll delete everything and you'll never see or hear from me again.*

Lily: *How can I trust you?*

Simon: *You can't.*

Lily: *Fuck. Alright. What are the rules?*

Simon: *Simple, Simon says, you do. You'll have a set amount of time to finish the task. To make it fun, let's say you have to do, 30 tasks. If you do, you win!!!*

Lily: *Is that it?* 

Simon: *Not yet. A few special rules. You only get 2 chances. Fail to do what Simon says 2 times, you lose. Simon can not say anything for 2 hours after completing a say. Simon can only say between the hours of 7 AM and 9 PM. I'll also give you 5 special cards you can use. 
Pass (you may skip one Simon says and I cant use it ever again.)
New task (you may ask to change the task)
Playtime. (you can get an extra 3 hours before Simon can say)
Bedtime. (Simon cant ask you anything past 7 PM)
Recycle. (reuse one card!)
You may use them once whenever you like.*

Lily: *You're a freak you know that!*

Simon: *Yep :D now then, Simon says pee your panties and send a picture. You have 10 minutes.*

Lily: *What! no!*

Simon: *Don't worry, just like with the poop pic, I'll delete it when this is over.*

Simon: *Tick tock!*

Lily just stared at the strange text, then threw her phone across the room and screamed into a pillow. She didn't stop until her voice felt raw, at which point her rage subsided. She retrieved her phone. Just go along with it for now.

Lily got out of bed and went into her bathroom. She couldn't believe she was doing this! Lily sat down on her toilet without removing her panties and released her bladder. She felt the warmth of the urine soak into the fabric and spread to her butt. 

When she was done, she took a picture of her underwear and sent it. 

Simon: *Black...it's hard to tell if you really did it or not.*

Lily: *I DID DO IT*

Simon: *Lol, I know, I'm just saying it's hard to tell. Next time wear lighter color underwear so it's easier to tell.*

Lily: *I hate you so much.*

Simon: *I know, and we only just started! 1/30! Talk to you in 2 hours!*

‘Simon’ looked at the picture they received and saved it in a special folder. They smiled as they checked off the first item from the list written in their notepad. Simon got to their feet and went to the door. It was time to prepare for the next task.

__
https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/journal/Explicit-Diaper-Update-Here-725306103
https://lily-celeste.deviantart.com/

• Like 2

this story has turned into a collab with Lily-Celeste (link to there page at the bottom)

for this chapter, I worked on the framework while they worked on writing.

part 2

Lily wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting on the toilet. At some point the wet warmth soaked into her underwear had turned clammy and then dried, but she wasn’t sure when. Time didn’t feel real. Nothing did. This situation was absurd. How could one night of wanting to have fun turn into this? She had been working so hard ever since she finished school, trying to find any kind of work. She had barely drank at all, never did drugs, never even went out on a date or with friends. Not that she had many friends, but that should make it even more impressive. She might even have slept with Bob yesterday night if THIS hadn’t happened. She didn’t like him but a fling could be nice. And now because she wanted something, anything good in her life she was stuck playing the worst game of Simon says ever. This wasn’t even how you played Simon says, but she doubted bringing that up would do much to improve her situation.

Her phone buzzed and lit up with another message.

Simon: *so how is your morning going.*

Lily: *Fuck you.*

Simon: *Tsk tsk, no way for a lady to talk.*

Simon: *looks like someone needs to learn not to use such bad language.*

Lily: “Fuck you. Just give me your weird perv game.*

Simon: *lol you just gave me the perfect idea.*

Simon: *Simon says stick a bar of soap in your mouth for two hours.*

Lily: *Wat.*

Simon: *Oh, and set up your webcam for a private stream. Im sending you the link for the site now. I set up the account for you. The username is “Panty Pooper” and the password is “needs_a_diaper.”

Simon: *You have 1 minute.*

“Shit—“

In a blur Lily ducked beneath her bathroom sink to grab a new bar of soap (maybe it wouldn’t taste as bad as a new one) and sprinted across her apartment to retrieve her laptop. With seconds to spare she made it to the web address and set up the stream. She mouthed one more “fuck you” into the camera before carefully placing the bar in her mouth.

Simon: *Good girl.*

Lily flipped off the camera.

Simon: *I see someone forgot to change after their first task*

Lily raised an eyebrow, then swore under her breath. The bastard was right. She had been so dumbstruck that she was still wearing the underwear she had wet.

Simon: *Good to see someone enjoys being a pissy baby*

Lily’s cheeks flushed red at, and she had to stop herself from slamming the laptop shut. However good it would feel to shut the little perv down, it would only make things worse. She was certain of that. Instead she sent him a reply and swallowed her rage.

Lily: *how do I know you are the only one watching this stream?*

Simon: *I set your account to private. Why. Want to show off? ;)*

Lily’s nostrils flared. She went to her browser and opened a new tab. At least she didn’t have to look at herself doing this. And if she was stuck here anyway, maybe she could figure out who Simon really was. She opened Facebook and went to Bob’s page. It was his party, so she could at least start with his friends. Mercifully, his security settings let her see all of them. All nine hundred sixteen. Well, at least she had the time to kill. She opened a word document and spent the two hours of her task opening up the profiles of Bob’s friends in separate tabs and writing down the names of anyone familiar. At some point she began to taste the soapy tang as her saliva wet the bar, but it wasn’t so bad with something to focus on. 

She was pulled out of her task by another text message.

Simon: *two hours is up, drooly.*

Lily swore again. The little shit was right: at some point she had begun dribbling saliva down the front of her shirt. She took the bar out of her mouth and set it on the table next to her laptop.

Simon: *did you learn your lesson?*

“The only lesson I’ve learned today is that you are a sick fuck,” she said while flipping off the camera with both hands.

Simon: *You’ll learn eventually lol.*

Simon: *Time for your next task either way. You are flying through these :D*

“Just tell me what it is.”

Simon: *Go to the mailbox, I left you some lunch and something to wear.*

The hairs on Lily’s neck stood on end. “You know where I live. You came her. Motherfucker, how do you know where I live?”

Simon: *You have two minutes*

Simon: *tick tock*

Lily growled something incoherent and went outside to retrieve whatever Simon had left. The neighborhood was entirely empty at this time of day, or else she would have asked around if anyone had seen who dropped something off for her. At least she didn’t have to waste time getting dressed, though. She lifted the lid of her mailbox and the blood ran from her face as she saw what was in it.

A clean, white diaper, one twice the size of the rearz that she normally wore, and a large jar of pureed carrots. Just then, her phoned buzzed again. 

Simon: *get changed right now and start eating or I am penalizing you.*

Lily bit her lower lip and checked to see that the street really was empty. Maybe it was because she was caught off-guard by what she found, but she wanted to just get it over with and do it. Ducking under the porch railing to be at least partially hidden, she stripped off her panties, then unfolded the diaper and taped it on with the kind of ease that only comes from practice.

Despite how horribly fucked up her situation was right now . . .

Despite how terrified she was at being seen by someone . . . 

Despite all of that and more . . .

A small part of her adored this.

She opened her phone to send a quick reply.

Lily: *There, happy?*

Simon: *Eat the food.*

Lily: *I did. It was great. Fuck you.*

Simon: *You're lying.*

Lily: *You didn't say Simon says.*

There was a small delay before he replied.

Simon: *You're right. I wont make that mistake again tho.*

It was a small victory, one that would probably come back to bite her eventually, but Lily still savored the idea that she had gotten under his skin somehow.

Simon: *Simon says wear that diaper until I tell you to take it off.*

Simon: *I never knew you were such an expert at putting them on. Looks like you're a bigger baby than I thought.*

Lily breathed in sharply, then poked her head up to check the area around her house again. There was definitely no signs of motion, no strange cars in the area, nothing. How could he have seen that?

Simon: *Talk to you in 2 hours bb ;)*

https://lily-celeste.deviantart.com/

https://lily-celeste.deviantart.com/journal/Explicit-Diaper-Update-Here-725306103 

the post that inspired this story.

• Like 2

I really like how this story is starting out. I am dying to find out who Simon is. I have a feeling I know but there’s no way to be sure just yet. I am looking forward to reading more. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I really like how this story is starting out. I am dying to find out who Simon is. I have a feeling I know but there’s no way to be sure just yet. I am looking forward to reading more. 

sadly, I might have to postpone this story for a little while, the person I'm writing this with isn't very active at the moment.  ill keep everyone updated when I know more ^.^

Lily ran back into the house, then locked all doors and windows before closing the curtains.

It was already creepy knowing someone was blackmailing me, but he was also watching the house!

Once she knew everything was locked, she went back into the living room and sat down on the couch to breath and calm down a little. After a few moments she became conscious of the padding around her hips. She was so freaked out that for a second, she forgot she was wearing a diaper.

Lily Looked at her phone: 20 minutes since his last text. Might as well get dressed and start looking through Bob’s friends.

She grabbed a baby blue sundress from the closet and a pair of white tights to hopefully muffle some of the sound, then took her laptop into the kitchen. 

Lily set up her computer on the counter before going threw her cabinets trying to look for some something to eat.

“I really need to go shopping later” Lily said allowed as she grabbed the last thing she had.

She got out a pot and put on some of mac and cheese to eat while she worked. Her eyes fell across the fruit bowl of good intentions and she had to fight to urge to toss the whole thing out. It had been the cause of all this. 

She grabbed a fork and the pot of food from the stove top, then returned to her computer as she ate directly out of it. That's when she noticed the small green dot next to the camera of her computer.

The fucking webcam was still on! Her hand shot up to cover it as she mouthed a series of curses.

Simon: *Awww and I was enjoying the show diaper butt :P *

Lily didn't bother replying. She set the pot down and reached across the counter for a pad of sticky notes, then placed it over the camera. She feared simon would punish her for turning it off, but this was a good alternative. She stuck her tongue out at it, then returned to Bob's Facebook and her list of names.

For the rest of the reprieve between tasks she separated her list into three categories: the people who were there that night, the people who didn't post anything that day, and the people who posted pictures. she just had to keep narrowing it down.

Simon: *having fun with your diaper ;) *

Looking at the time the two hours were up.

Lily: *just tell me the next task* 

Simon: *but I like our little talks, it's making my day :) *

Lily: *fucking pervert*

Simon: *lol anyway, I heard what you said earlier. So I got a great task for you to do. You'll find it in the mailbox again*

Lily took a deep breath, then got up. She checked to ensure her diaper was concealed, then walk outside to check the mailbox once more.

There was a thick envelope tucked carefully within. She grabbed it and darted back inside, then tore the seal open. Inside was $250 cash and a list with something written at the top.

“Simon says, go shopping for everything on this list.”

(remember you can't take off your diaper until I say so ;)

She gave the list a quick scan:

Milk, bread, corn, potatoes. . . 

A grocery list?

But there were a few other items put in she knew Simon was planning on using later.

A package of diapers ** size, pacifiers, a baby bottle, baby powder, wipes. . .

At the bottom, Simon left one last note.

“Whatever you have left, you can use to get yourself a snack for being a good girl ^.^ you have 2 hours to get done.” 

He wanted her to go shopping in my diaper. Her heart pounded in her chest at the thought of it. Mostly from the dread of being in public with a diaper. but a very, very small part, was a little excited.

She took another few breaths to steady herself, then grabbed her bag and a jacket before locking her door and leaving for the store.

________

Unknown to Lily, Simon smiled as they watched Lily walk off to the bus stop.

“While the baby is shopping, I'll fix up the house a little.” simon said with a smile

_________

Almost immediately she felt a thrill of regret over ever coming to the store. Despite the loose dress and the tights and the jacket covering, every time she saw another person she could barely contain the feeling of dread.

What if they can tell she was wearing a diaper?

What if they can hear the crinkle?

What if she was waddling to much?

All those thoughts and more popped into her head.

It was even worse when she was in the baby aisle. 

It felt surreal. Could she really be picking out the baby items someone will be forced onto her? It wasn't like a part of her hadn't fantasized about this for years, but the reality was something totally different.

“You going to a baby shower?” the cashier man asked as he rang Lily up.

“Y-ya. My friends adopting a baby soon.” Lily lied and gave the man a smile while hoping her face wasn't blushing to bad.

As the man went back too ringing me up, she got another test from Simon.

Simon: *it's been 2 hours, did you get everything?*

Lily: *line was long, just now paying.*

Simon: *ok, tell me when you get to the bus stop and I'll give you the next task :) *

She let out a sigh before paying for the groceries, then headed to the bus stop.

Lily: *ok, I'm here, what now?*

Simon: *Simon says, wet your diaper and send a pic.*

Lily: *what! No! I cant use my diaper in public!*

Simon: *well, you can always decide to pass, maybe instead I'll just have you flash the bus driver instead ;)*

She clenched her teeth. She was trapped and he knew it.

Lily: *fine. I'll wet my diaper…*

Lily: *just give me a few minutes to send the pic.*

Simon: *good girl :)* 

Her heart was pounding as she looked around at the bus stop. The only other person there was an old lady sitting just a few feet from Lily.

Wanting it to be over as soon as possible, she made herself relax until the warm feeling began to spread out from her crotch. She could even here a small hissing coming from the diaper!

“What's that sound?” the old woman asked as she began looking around.

“P-probably just a bug!” Lily told the old woman who seemed to nod in agreement as Lily thankfully finished peeing into the diaper.

Not a moment later did the bus finally show up. 

Taking a seat at the back of the bus where there weren't any people, Lily quickly raised her dress and snapped a picture of the wet, and slightly yellow diaper.

Lily: *happy?*

Simon: *it's a good start ;) *

Simon: *have a nice walk home soggy pants XD *

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, mgray said:

Great story I can’t wait to hear what Simon has in store for Lily in the upcoming chapter. 

thank you ^.^ updates on this story will be a little weird. its a collab story were me and Lily are writing a chapter each. I wrote ch3 so now she is writing ch4. ill post it as soon as she is done ^.^

3 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

thank you ^.^ updates on this story will be a little weird. its a collab story were me and Lily are writing a chapter each. I wrote ch3 so now she is writing ch4. ill post it as soon as she is done ^.^

Thank you PinkTheDinosaur! You and Lily are doing a fantastic job writing this story is so good. You two are awesome!

Lily slammed the front door shut and locked the deadbolt. Her knees were trembling, and she leaned back against it and gave into her nerves and fear as she slumped down. Between the added weight and bulk forcing her to waddle all the way home from the bus and the terror from the idea that someone could notice she was running on adrenaline more than anything else. The suburbs which earlier that day had been virtually deserted were now fully populated by couples walking their dogs or children playing or hot people out for a run and every time she approached any of them she had stopped walking and pretended to check her phone for something until she was certain they weren’t looking at her.

As her heartrate returned to normal she became aware of the edge of arousal she was feeling as well. Fuck. The last thing she needed was to enjoy this. Lily pushed herself upright with some effort, taking extra effort to steady herself. She had time yet before her next task, so she should get the groceries squared away. Milk in the fridge behind her old carton (even if it was supposed to expire two days ago it tasted fine and Lily wasn’t one to waste), food in the pantry, toiletries in the bathroom. She glanced at the baby food from earlier, but was still unsure what to do with it. Just like she was unsure what to do with the other baby shit, eventually deciding to leave it in a tidy pile on the kitchen counter until she could make up her mind on how to proceed. 

Next she ran down the checklist of possible culprits behind the blackmail. By cross-referencing her list with pictures and status updates from during the party and the night after she confidently removed three names. They had simply been far too drunk to orchestrate this. Her phone buzzed.
Simon: *So, figure out who I am yet?*

Lily: *Maybe I have. You should be worried, bc I’m gonna kick your ass.*

Simon: *Looking forward to it ;)*

Simon: *Looks like my baby got a few things done today! Let’s do one more task before bed.*

Lily: *Fine. What now?*

Simon: *Simon says make dinner and drink a bottle of milk while I watch. Use the baby food from earlier.*

Simon: *Finish everything in half an hour.*

“At least I still only have an audience of one.” Lily cracked the seal on the baby food and scooped a dollop onto her finger to taste it. She had expected the worst, but to her surprise it wasn’t so bad. Despite the texture of mushy oatmeal gone through a food processor, the flavours were pleasant enough thanks to the root-y carrot taste having been cut with mangos. She grabbed a spoon and dug it into the open jar, then opened up one of her new baby bottles and filled it with milk from her older carton. She sucked on the nipple to test the flow and found that it worked, though the milk tasted odd. It was probably just from the fresh plastic, or the age of the milk itself. It would be fine.

Lily took the jar and the bottle and returned to her laptop. 

Simon: *Bottom’s up!*

She flipped off the camera and started in on her dinner. She decided to stretch out the meal as much as she could to hopefully limit the amount she actually had to consume on camera, taking a spoonful of orange mush and chewing methodically before washing it down with a few sucks from the bottle. Lily was halfway into the jar when she began wishing she at least had some crackers to dip into it, anything to break up the same-ness of the textures. The jar was empty enough, and the milk was beginning to bother her stomach. She held up the mostly empty jar and bottle for the camera.

“There. Happy?”

Simon: *Nice try. I told you to finish it. You can’t use that twice.*

Simon: *2 minutes left, better hurry.”

“Shit.” Lily scraped at the glass sides of the jar to heap all of the remaining baby food into one spoonful, then stuck the entire thing in her mouth at once. Then she grabbed the bottle and sucked furiously at it to drain the whole thing and wash the pureed carrots down her gullet. She finished and belched once. 

“There. Happy?” She threw her hands up in impotent frustration.

Simon: *Good girl <3*

“I’m so happy. Thank you Daddy. Or do you prefer Mommy?” 

Simon: *I think it’s a bit early for you to be calling me that. Have a good night sweetie, I’ll text you in the morning with your next task.*

Shit. She had hoped Simon might slip up and reveal something to help her search. Well, she just had to keep trying. Lily took her dishes and left them in the sink, rinsing out the bottle but otherwise resolving to just clean them in the morning. Today’s excitement must have taken a toll, because she could barely keep her eyes open. She went to the living room with her computer and opened up a TV streaming site, but before she could so much as choose a title she fell asleep.

Across the house, the deadbolt on the front door slid open. 

Someone dressed all in black slipped in. They went to the living room to watch the sleeping Lily. They hiked her dress up and pulled down her tights so that her diaper was fully on display, then pulled out a phone and began filming. After a few moments the sleeping girl’s face contorted and she grunted softly. Her diaper expanded even more as her bowels emptied into it. While the laxatives in the baby food had not come into play when Simon intended them to, the sleeping drugs they had placed in the milk ensured that Lily would have a pleasant surprise the next morning.

The figure in black closed Lily’s laptop, then went to the kitchen and finished putting away the supplies on the counter. Then they carried the sleeping girl to their bedroom. They undressed her carefully, folding the tights and her dress up in a neat pile. They then placed a locking pink and ruffled pair of plastic pants around her waist. Next was a pair of padded locking mittens on either hand, then a short and frilly blue nightie with matching bonnet and booties. They placed a pink pacifier in her mouth as a final touch. 

“We’re going to get you a nice crib soon, don’t you worry.” Then the figure turned and waved for one of the hidden cameras in the room. 

Then they left the way they came, silently sliding the deadbolt back into place.

• Like 3

very nice chapter :)
I love the little mystery of Simon. now we know what he did to the house! I'm looking forward to seeing what Lily will do with locking mittens on! how will she receive simons messages?

i cant wait to see were you and pink take this :)