LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ooh I know. One of those jobs where you deliver messages to people. I have no idea what thry are called. And yes she gets the job.

As for diaper situations, her new boss (female) notices her diapers and think it would be great for the business if she played dress up to deliver messages. Like a diapered cheerleader, student and even dressed as a baby which in all "costumes" her diaper would be either slightly exposed or a lot expossed. Of course her boss would know she got off in her diapers and from humilation since she not only used her diapers fully in front of her, but also came in them. She uses that to also control her while she's at work. Humiliating her a lot even changing her diapers while scolding her for being way too old to still be in diapers.

Or it could be an office job, like secretary to a powerful woman that enjoys humiliating the poor girl about using and getting off in her diapers. She hires her saying it's because she obviously won't need bathroom breaks.

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Ooh I know. One of those jobs where you deliver messages to people. I have no idea what thry are called. And yes she gets the job.

As for diaper situations, her new boss (female) notices her diapers and think it would be great for the business if she played dress up to deliver messages. Like a diapered cheerleader, student and even dressed as a baby which in all "costumes" her diaper would be either slightly exposed or a lot expossed. Of course her boss would know she got off in her diapers and from humilation since she not only used her diapers fully in front of her, but also came in them. She uses that to also control her while she's at work. Humiliating her a lot even changing her diapers while scolding her for being way too old to still be in diapers.

Or it could be an office job, like secretary to a powerful woman that enjoys humiliating the poor girl about using and getting off in her diapers. She hires her saying it's because she obviously won't need bathroom breaks.

Both great ideas! ^.^ 

chapter 10

Lily was sweating bullets as she walked down the street towards her local McDonald's. It was only a 15-minute walk over there, but to her, it felt like an eternity as she looking around her. Hoping no one could tell she was wearing a thick diaper barely concealed by her short skirt. 

Every step she took felt like her skirt could go flying up and show the world that she was just a perverted baby girl. A naughty one that needed to be...

NO!

She had to stay focused. She just needed to get to a fast food restaurant and get the application and get out. 

But as she got close, her heart skipped a beat as she saw the lunch rush and the line to the counter.

Lily bit her bottom lip as she knew she had to wait in line to get the application.

There were about 5 people in front of her and she was growing more and more nervous by the minute. She mostly stared at the workers running around the back, preparing food, sending it out, running the cash register.

Then Lily began to daydream about how it would be like for her to work here? 

Jackson would definitely have her diapered at all times. 

Her coworkers wouldn't want the baby to get hurt so she wouldn't be able to work with the food. So she would have to work drive-thru or cash register.

But what if she wasn't good at that? Everyone would just call her a stupid baby who can't count.

Would she be stuck just cleaning then? Mopping the bathroom floors at the end of the night. Then she would slip and fall on her padded bum and spill the water everywhere. 

Someone would come in to see her and say.

“Aww, looks like the baby couldn't make it to the potty.”

“N-no! It's from the mop! I swear!” Lily would try to tell them.

“Sure it is sweetie. Now come on. I think someone needed a little more padding. Just for your protection.”

“No! I'm a big girl! A big girl!” Lily whined in her mind before given a pacifier to shut her up.

“How may I take your order ma’am?” the woman behind the counter asked and snapped Lily out of her daydream.

“Huh?’ Lily asked and blushed as she realized she was now in the front of the line. 

“How may I take your order ma’am?” the woman asked again with a smile on her face.

“Oh, um. I'm here to get a job application.” Lily told her.

“Oh, one moment.” the woman said as she looked behind the counter and grabbed one. “You know, you didn't have to wait in line. You could have just come up and got one.”

Lilly was mentally banging her head on a wall as she realized that.

“Oh, I'm sorry,” Lily replied and gave a nervous smile as she took the application.

“Just bring it back filled out and we will go from there.” the woman told lily who thanked her and walked outside.

Once away from the crowd of people, Lily let out a sigh of relief. Glad to be out of there.

She then thought back to her daydream and blushed. She really was becoming a pervert, wasn't she?

Then she received a text.

Simon: hey baby girl having fun? ;)

Right, she should change his name later.

Lily: fuck you.

Simon: sounds like fun, but sadly I'm busy at the moment. But baby girl, do you know what brand of diapers your waring?

The brand? Now that she thought about it, she didn't. She knew of a few brands and some were better than others, but the ones she was wearing?

Lily: no?

Simon: their called Kinktown. And as the name implies they are specially made to order.

“Oh no,” Lily said quietly to herself as she realized he planned for something.

Simon: depending on the modification, the more expensive the diaper. And boy were yours expensive. ;) have fun.

Lily read as she felt the familiar vibrations coming from her diaper. 

He hid a fucking remote vibrated in her diaper!

Lily frantically looked around. She knew he couldn't be far, vibrators like this don't have that long of a range so all she has to do is find him to make it stop!

Unbeknownst to her, Jackson wasn't near her. 

“Oh Lily, still using the same old password for your phone.” He said to himself as he used a remote control phone app to signal the app he installed onto Lily’s phone to turn on the vibrator. 

She has the power to stop it in her hands, but how long till she finds that out?

Lily’s face grew reader from the stimulation. The vibrations on her sensitive spot just made her want to scream and rub one out but she knew she couldn't. 

She needed to hurry up and get to the next job and get the application before he does something worse. Like, make her cum in public.

The next job was far different from fast food. It was a bank.

Lily walked inside the large and quiet building. 

There were only a few people here doing something with their money and a teller was open for Lily to just walk up to get an application.

Yes! This will be quick! Or so she thought.

As soon as Lily asked for an application the bank teller looked around and couldn't find any. 

So they had to call their boss and ask where they were just to be told they were out. 

“I'm so sorry, but could you take a seat and wait just 5 minutes for a copy to be made?” they asked Lily who reluctantly said yes. Knowing that if she didn't, Jackson would make her come back tomorrow still locked in a diaper, and she wasn't sure she could hold her pee that long.

As she sat down, Lily had to cross her legs as best she could and put her small thin jacket over them to help hide her diaper.

With her legs crossed, however, the vibrator inside the diaper was now closer to her and she had to fight back on letting out a small moan from the good feeling.

She had to get her mind off the pleaser and began looking around the bank.

This place doesn't seem to bad. She could see herself sitting behind one of the teller desks and handling money

Having a smile on her face as many people come up to her to deal with money. All of them only able to see the top half of her. She could probably wear her diaper underneath and no one would notice.

Though they might notice a smell if she used her diapers. 

But would they notice the vibrator? With such a thick diaper, no one could really hear the buzz coming from the vibrator. 

Above she would be red faced but smiling as she was handed money, while below her pussy would be pleased by the vibrations. But she would have to try to be careful and learn to keep her voice down whenever she came in her diaper. 

But it would feel so good!

“Here you go ma’am.” the woman from earlier said and snapped Lily out of her daydream again! “Ma’am, are you all right? your face is bright red.”

“Oh um, yes I'm fine, just a little hot,” Lily said as she quickly but carefully got up and got the application before quickly leaving.

Lily's heart was racing as she realized where her thoughts were going! Any longer and she would have been masturbating right there! She needed to either cum or calm herself down fast. 

Thankfully, her next stop was the perfect place.

It was a pharmacy called Phoenix Pharmacy. A small little shop but it was perfect for what she needed!

Lily went inside and saw only one woman with purple hair behind the counter. Who was distracted by her phone?

“Um, excuse me?” Lily said which got the woman's attention as she shot up with a bright smile on her face.

“Hi, I'm Gwen! Manager of this store, how may I help you?” she asked in a very cheery voice.

“I was wondering if I could get an application?” Lily asked which made Gwen’s eyes light up. 

“OH yes! Right away!” she said as she frantically searched for one and handed it to Lily. “Please bring it back whenever you can. We would love to have you working here!” 

Lily smiled back as she put the application into her purse. 

“Thank you. Also, where is your bathroom?” Lily asked.

“In the back, here's the key for it,” Gwen said as she handed it over and watched Lily enter the bathroom.

There she could sit on the toilet and try to calm her breathing and not let the vibrator make her hornier than she already was.

Back outside, Gwen was smiling to herself and cheering inside her head.

“Yes! A new worker and a cutie at that!” Gwen thought to herself. “I just know she is wearing a diaper that naughty girl. Nobody can escape my eye! I can’t wait for the opportunity to change her into a nice extra thick one.”

The best part of Gwen’s store is that she kept an endless supply of diapers for herself and anybody who desired them. Although not required, she incentivized her employees to wear diapers as part of their uniforms for extra pay. 

“I bet she’s changing out of a messy diaper right now!” Gwen thought to herself as her own diaper began to grow warm as it also bulged out underneath her skirt. 

“Mmmm,” Gwen mumbled as she peed herself. 

“Huh?” Lily said confused as she walked towards Gwen and noticed her blushed look. 

“Oh nothing” Gwen replied while smiling and blushing. “Here take this on the house.” 

Gwen handed over a special cookie that she baked with love with a smile on her face. As much as she’d like to break the ice about Lily’s obvious diaper, she wasn’t an idiot that just scares people away with her eccentric personality. Her golden rule was to just let the person have an accident or flash their diaper then she can invade their personal space for her amusement. Perfect moral logic.

Lily smiled as she took the cookie and thanked Gwen. 

“What a sweet girl. I wonder if she’s single.” Gwen said munching a cookie. “Sure hope she comes back because we have a lot to talk about.”

She then went back to work, happy she found another person who enjoys diapers as much as her.

Outside, as Lily munched on her cookie, she looked at her list and read the last place she had to go to. Thankfully she calmed down a little bit before going there.

Simon: hey baby girl, you get all 4 applications yet? Or are you just enjoying your diapers too much to get them?

Lily: I have 3! One more to go.

Simon: oh good! Maybe my big baby girl is finally growing up! :’) they grow up so fast.

Lily ignored that last one as she reached a bus stop and got on to get to her final place.

The bus ride was stressful as she had to sit up front with her legs as close a possible on the full buss. Which meant she had to try to keep herself calm as the vibrator was bushed up close to her.

‘How long will the battery last on this damn thing!’ Lily thought to herself.

But what made it worse, was her tummy beginning to rumble. She knew what that meant and she needed to get that last application fast!

When the bus got to her stop, she rushed as fast as she could to the small building she had never been to before. 

As she entered, she was greeted by a single woman behind a desk.

“Hello, how may I help you?” the woman asked.

“Hi, I was wondering if I could possibly get an application?” Lily asked with a smile on her face.

“Oh, are you here to apply for the secretary position?” the woman asked.

“Um, yeah,” Lily answered not really knowing if that's what Jackson wanted her to get or not. But it didn't matter. She just needed to get it and leave.

“I'm sorry but we stopped accepting applications for it today. I'm afraid you missed it.” the woman told lily who stared at her.

Oh, fuck! What does this mean! Should she text Jackson and tell him she could only get 3? Will he just accept that? Or will he force her to get a different one? Or worse, will he force her to come back tomorrow in a messy diaper to ask for one!

Sensing Lily's distress, the woman cleared her thought and got Lily's attention.

“Could you hold on just one moment please?” she asked before walking into a back room. She came back with a smile on her face. “Good news. While we aren't accepting any more applications, my boss is willing to give you a quick interview.”

“Thank you so much,” Lily replied as she began to sweat bullets as her stomach turned.  

Jackson would at least be happy with this, but could she last the interview?

The woman lead Lily down a hallway and into an empty room that had a single desk. Then opened a door on the side of the room. 

“Please take a seat.” the woman told her.

Lily walked into the new room and saw another desk at the far end of the room with a large chair facing away, but she could tell someone was sitting in it. She took a seat in front of the desk nervously. Then she got a text.

Simon: I think you're taking to long to get the last application, lets help get you motivated!

Lily let out a small eep as the vibrator was suddenly turned up higher!

NONONONO!

“Is everything ok?” the man in the cair asked Lily while she still couldn't see him.

“Y-yes!” Lily said a little high pitched then brought her voice back to normal. “Y-yes I'm o-ok. Just a l-little nervous.”

‘Fucking Jackson! Why at the worst possible time!’

“Well then, shall we get started on this interview?” the man asked.

“Y-yes,” Lily replied.

“Can you tell me a little about yourself?” the man asked.

‘Besides that I'm a diaper wearing pervert that's getting off right behind you?’

“I'm twenty-seven, currently trying to save up to go to college one day,” Lily replied with a nervous smile she knew the man couldn't see as she fidgeted in her seat.

“How did you hear about the position?” the man asked.

‘I was blackmailed into coming here while wearing a diaper!’

“A childhood friend of mine recommended I look into you,” Lily responded.

“What do you know about the company?” the man asked.

‘Nothing, but what I do know is I'm about to shit myself right behind you!”

“I don't really know. I wasn't told. sorry.”Lily replied as she did her best to hold everything together.

“That's fine. Why do you want this job?” the man asked.

‘To pay rent, food, and more diapers!’

“I'm just looking for something new,” Lily told him.

“What are your greatest professional strengths?” he asked.

‘I look good in my diapers.’

“I don't really know sir. But I'm willing to find out.” Lily replied as her hand unknowingly began to stroke the front of her diaper.

“What do you consider to be your weaknesses?”

‘How easy it is for Jackson to get me to cum in my diaper!’

“I-im not sure, sorry,” Lily replied

“Where do you see yourself in five years?” he asked.

‘I don't know but in less than 5 minutes I'll be cumming like crazy!’

“I'm hoping taking college classes,” Lily told him as she legs began to part.

“How would your boss and co-workers describe you?” he asked.

‘As a naughty baby who needs to be bent over and spanked!’

“H-hardworking and relia-able.” Lily panted.

“How do you deal with pressure?”

‘I release it all into my loving diaper!’

“I-I w-would deal with it p-professionally,” Lily told him as she leaned back in her chair.

“What do you like to do outside of work?”

“I-I like to be a naughty baby girl!” Lily moaned out. Not realizing what she had just said. Just lost in the lust of her vibrating diaper pleaser!

“Oh? Are you daddy's naughty baby?” the man asked.

“Y-yes. Very naughty.” Lily panted.

“How naughty?” the man asked.

With a stupid smile on her face, Lily released what she was holding back with a loud moan! Her backside began to bulge as she felt near orgasmic release!

“Daddy, I messed my diaper,” Lily told the man. “I'm a naughty girl.” 

“Yes, yes you are.” the man said as the chair turned around to reveal Jackson! But Lily was in a total haze of lust and pleasure to think right. “Why don't you show daddy just how much his Naughty baby loves her full diaper.

She didn't need to be told twice as she hand began to work harder and harder until Lily let out a scream of pleasure!

Lily fall back onto the chair, her full diaper squishing beneath her as she tried to catch her breath. A goofy smile spread across her face.

“Good girl.” Jackson praised her as he walked over and rewarded his little girl with her pacifier and a kiss on the forehead. “I think you got the job.”

• Like 5

Ok, so Simon says has 3 more chapters planed.

Lily work day, Simon's backstory, and the final chapter.

But I have a qwestion, taken from what has been revealed about simon, what do you think is Simon's backstory?

I'm wondering what people think of him and what they think made him this way ^,^

17 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Ok, so Simon says has 3 more chapters planed.

Lily work day, Simon's backstory, and the final chapter.

But I have a qwestion, taken from what has been revealed about simon, what do you think is Simon's backstory?

I'm wondering what people think of him and what they think made him this way ^,^

Well, it's clear these 2 are going to end up together. Which means you're either going to have to make the audience not hate Simon for his despicable actions, or make Lily completely disregard all the horrible things he's done to her. The latter would end up painting Lily as an absolutely terrible human being for just ignoring the awful, manipulative behavior because "she's the baby and Daddy knows best." And I can guarantee you that won't sit well with your female fans at the very least.

So you should probably go with the former.

Now this will be tricky, because the things Simon has done to Lily are terrible and deliberate. He knows he's manipulating her via Blackmail. No amount of justification can make that okay, regardless of the fact that she's been enjoying it. The only thing I can think of is, maybe he knew beforehand that she had these desires and that she *wanted* someone to take control? That still doesn't make it right, but it would at least make it palatable.

That's just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Wow that vibrator must have really been doing a number on Lily. She didn’t even recognize Simon’s voice . I could have sworn that I only used one like today but I am told I don’t have any more to give. 

• Like 1

chapter 11

Jackson hated his father and Lily as he grew up.

Jackson’s father and mother both started a business together that over the years slowly grew and grew. 

When Jackson was born his mother retired to take care of the baby while his father ran the business. However, that wouldn't work out for either of them. Dad stayed at work longer and longer and his mom started to get a bit depressed that her husband wasn't around.

When he was 3 the fighting started and lasted until he was 5 before his parents got a divorce.

But thanks to the business and good lawyers, dad kept almost everything, including custody of Jackson. Mostly just out of spite. 

But taking care of a child while running a business wasn't working out. So his father came up with a new idea and asked his old friend for help.

That friend worked from home and had a daughter the same age as Jackson. That's when he met the little nightmare, Lily.

Almost every day Jackson’s father dropped him off at his friend's home and would be forced to play with Lily.

Being a small and meek kid, Lily forced him to play dolls, dress up, makeover, and tea parties. If he tried to say no Lily would just force him.

If Lily ever did anything wrong while Jackson was there, she would blame it on him and he would get in trouble.

Then dad started working later and later. Forcing Jackson to have to sleep over and Lily found another way to torment Jackson. He wore pull-ups at night because he occasionally has accidents.

Lily would make fun of him constantly about it and sometimes force him to wear it during the day.

One day when she forced him to wear it, her dad took them to McDonald's and she pantsed him in front of a crowd. He was so scared and embarrassed that he begin peeing. 

He was forced to wear pull-ups for a month after that.

Over the next few years, stuff like that became normal and he slowly stopped caring about it so much. But he still hated his father for never doing anything with him.

When he was 13, he began seeing Lily a bit differently. And after hearing the old saying “if she picks on you, it means she likes you.” he began to have a crush on Lily. But Was too shy to say it. 

At 14, he saw something that would change his life. Both dads were going on a trip for work for 2 days and Jackson went to Lily's house earlier than expected. 

Her dad was already gone and Lily didn't hear him come in. Her door was partly open and he saw her in just a shirt and diaper.  Playing in all type of ways.

And this was the first time Jackson was completely turned on. 

Jackson never told Lily what he saw, but from that day on, over the next few years, he began to notice other things. 

When she wasn't in the room, he found where she stated her diapers. Learned that she visited diaper sites, and even learned some of the stuff that turned her on.

After high school, they even got an apartment together as friends. But Jackson wanted to be more than that. 

So on his birthday, he confessed to lily. And she laughed at him. 

“who would want to date a dork like you?” she asked.  In her mind thinking it would be funny. 

But it broke his hart. And he broke down yelling at her. The fight lasted only an hour before Jackson grabbed a few things and left. 

He hated his dad for making his childhood miserable and not being around. And he hated Lily for everything she did and breaking his heart.

But what could he do? Stalk Lily and let people know she likes diapers? Disown his father? 

He had other ideas, but one stood out. 

Be better than them and knock them down.

Over the next 4 years, he worked at his father's still growing business while also going to college.  Buying his time In till he could get some form of revenge. 

And it did. 

After the divorce, Jackson's father put more and more into his job.  Making it grow more and more. 

And slowly he began cheating other business and partners in ways that they didn't notice. In till Jackson went snooping. 

With evidence in hand, Jackson went to everyone his father was cheating them and got them to join him in kicking his father out of the business and leaving it to Jackson. 

It took months to pull off, but eventually, his dad was left with nothing while Jackson took it all.

Now all that was left was lily. 

He had not seen or heard from her in years but one look at her Facebook was all he needed to see to know she wasn't doing so well. 

Such as being single, jobless, and close to losing her place. 

He learned of Bob's party and decided that was going to be the place for his revenge. 

Go to the party, run into Lily, and after showing how well off he was, make her jealous and make her be the hypocrite in trying to flert with him into going out with her. 

Then he would say the line he was waiting to use on her for years. 

“sorry, this dork is to good for you.”

At least that's how he originally wanted to do it.

But when he saw her at the party and started recording on his phone, something stopped him. 

Maybe it was old feeling coming back. Maybe it was that he knew he was better so why bother? Or maybe he was just scared to talk to her.

And then Lily had a weird look on her face and tried to run.

For a moment Jackson didn't know what was going on until she suddenly stopped and saw the back of her tights balloon out!

Wait, did she just?

Then Lily ran out.

Jackson ran out as well but thanks to the crowd he couldn't catch up and lost her.

‘Did she just poop her pants at a party? Wait, didn't she use to read stuff like this all the time?’

Jackson remembered back to the diaper sites he saw she visited and even read a few he noticed she favored on the account she made. 

Public humiliation, forced diapering, losing control. 

All types of stuff he remembered she used to read.

Jackson rewatched the video and had an evil idea. In all honesty, it was a stupid plan. 

But still wanting payback and being a little horny after what he saw, he began to smile.

"This is going to be fun," Jackson said with an evil grin.

Early in the morning Jackson texted a message to Lily and hoped she still had the same number and attached the video.

The original plan, blackmail her into going on a date with him while diapered and embarrassed her in public.  

But what he got back was different.

Lily: *Who is this!*

Wait? Did he send this to the wrong person?

Jackson: *Just someone from the party*

Lily: *WHO! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!*

He released immediately she deleted his number! She doesn't know who is texting her! So he played along. Pretending to be someone she didn't know. Until she sent this.

Lily: *What do you want from me?*

What did he want from her now? Could he still blackmail her? Embarrass her? How far could he go?

jackson: *I just want to play a little game.*

And that's where it went with him making up the Simon says game on the spot. Even if they didn't use the rules too much.

And as things escalated, Jackson grew bolder and bolder. And thanks to being friends for so long, he knew her like the back of his hand and even knew where she hid a spare key.

He even went back to that diaper site to get newer ideas on how to punish and embarrass his baby lily.  

Despite everything Lily ever said, he could see the way she acted that she was loving every moment of it. 

And soon, he will make her say it to him herself.

• Like 2

after a bit of thinking, I've decided to make the next chapter of Simon says to be the last chapter.

While i have some thoughts on what i want to do with the last chapter, ive decided it would be more fun to get some ideas from you all on what Simon should make Lily do in the last chapter.

Think Lily needs a nice spanking?

Or gets her diaper changed by the desk girl?

Maybe she has to ride on daddy's bouncing leg?

Any ideas are welcome. I'll pick the top 5 ideas that you all come up with and let you all vote on what you want to read. ^.^

Can't wait to see what you come up with ;) I'll be picking the choices on Wednesday. 

How about all the above lol

Seriously, i can't decide lol

how about a nice spanking from the desk girl in a messy diaper, then ride on daddy's bouncy leg while the desk girl watches, then the desk girl changes her messy, wet and cum filled diaper?

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

How about all the above lol

Seriously, i can't decide lol

how about a nice spanking from the desk girl in a messy diaper, then ride on daddy's bouncy leg while the desk girl watches, then the desk girl changes her messy, wet and cum filled diaper?

thanks for the suggestion ^.^

Finally got around to reading this.

Very interesting. I think you managed to hit the sweetspot of not making too sympathetic or too sadistic. He didn't expect things to go this far, but when life gives you an opportunity like this... >:D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Finally got around to reading this.

Very interesting. I think you managed to hit the sweetspot of not making too sympathetic or too sadistic. He didn't expect things to go this far, but when life gives you an opportunity like this... >:D

lol yep ^.^ just how I wanted it.  

i never liked stories that had bad guys just for the sake of being bad.  most don't work that well. (few exceptions like the Joker from Batman.)

so i like giving them a reason to do what they are doing. even if it's not 100% a great reason.

Simon says voting!

So, we currently only have 6 options to vote for. I reworded them slightly to be easier to pick.

Lily gets revenge and turns Simon into a playmate.
Lily, in a messy diaper, cums while riding Simon's leg and the desk girl changes her diaper.
Lily must buy diapers and ask the cashier for a change. (maybe Gwen ^.^)
Have Simon change Lily in public and someone sees her.
Messy diaper spanking!
Lily wets the diaper so much, it leaks. 

Personally, I was hoping for something a little more creative, but I like the ideas ^.^

You all have 2 days to vote on what will be in the final chapter of Simon says!!!! 

It seems like always I am to late. If I had my way I would have liked to see Lily finally see Jackson in a different way and that she becomes his wife and part time baby. 

• Like 1

It took Lily a moment to come out of the haze of her orgasm before she realized just what she did.

“O-oh gwad!” Lily said with the pacifier in her mouth as she sat up in the chair.

“Yes, baby girl?” Jackson said as he sat on his desk and smirked at her.

Lily had nothing to say. What could she say? She just pleasured herself right in front of him while calling him daddy!

And based on the bulge from his pants, Lily could tell he liked the show.

She had to get out of here. She had to just get away from Jackson before he made her feel any stranger. 

Get away before she becomes his diaper loving pervert.

But how?

She just shit her diaper and could smell just how bad she was. Not to mention only Jackson could remove her panties! If she tried to leave now, she wouldn't be able to get the bus. Plus with how revealing her outfit was already, she was sure he diaper would be showing now. 

“D-daddy?” Lily said shyly “c-can I h-have a change?”

This was her only hope. She hoped, no was begging for this to work!

As soon as she gets her diaper changed, she would take off fast!

“Are you sure baby girl?.” Jackson asked as he stood up. “You seemed to enjoy that dirty diaper quite a lot just a moment ago.”

Lily could only blush harder at the thought of what she just did. And already she was getting horny for another round…

“P-please!” Lily begged. 

“Please what?” Jackson asked as he walked behind his desk.

“Please change my messy diaper daddy,” Lily asked again in a little girl voice.

Jackson smiled.

“Ok baby girl, one moment,” Jackson told Lily who for a moment was smiling that she would get the panties off and a change right then! But Jackson picked up his phone. “Hi, please cancel my next few appointments for today. Our new secretary seems to be having a wardrobe malfunction and I'm going to be helping her with that.”

“Yes, sir. Will do.” the desk lady’s voice said from the other line.

Jackson then picked up some car keys and smiled. “Ready to go baby girl?

“G-go? Go were!?” Lily sputtered out in confusion.

“To the store to get you more diapers silly,” Jackson told her.

“W-what! N-no!” Lily shouted as she stood up. “I have diapers at home! I can be changed…”

But lily then let out an eep as the vibrator was turned back on at full blast. Causing a moment of confusion. That was all Jackson needed to grab Lily's arm, bend her over his desk, and start the spanking!

“Such a naughty baby,” Jackson said after a few swats. “Saying no to daddy. Who’s a naughty little girl?”

The spanking continued and Lily found it hard to concentrate again! The spanking, the messy diaper, the vibrator playing with her sensitive spot! She should be hating this all!

"I'm a naughty baby!" Lilly replied as her diaper was smacked. "Very naughty!"

“It seems like my baby girl is liking her punishment,” Jackson says as he notices the horny smile creeping onto Lily's face.

"Yes! Don't stop! punish this naughty baby girl!" Lily yelled as Jackson spanked harder and harder! Intill Lily let out yet another orgasmic cry!

Jackson smiled at his work as he saw the Lily's exhausted body lay on his desk with a look of bliss on her face as she just came twice in her messy diapers one after the other. 

With little to no effort, Jackson lifted his little girl into his arms. She was too exhausted from her fun to even think of fighting back as Jackson walked out of a back door to his office and into a private parking lot where his car waited for him.

He put her in the back seat and buckled her up before getting in himself and driving off. Knowing exactly where he was going next.

After a few minutes to calm down, Lily was finally able to start thinking clearly again. And realized there was nothing at the moment for her to do but go with whatever Jackson had planned.

‘First chance I get ill run!’ Lily thought to herself.

Then they parked at a familiar pharmacy, and Lily's eyes went wide.

“Ok baby girl, go buy yourself some more diapers,” Jackson told lily as he handed her a $20 bill. “And get yourself a nice treat.” 

“N-no! I c-cant!” Lily stammered. She can't go inside to buy diapers! Not while being in a messy one!

But another blast from the vibrator stopped her from saying more.

“Is baby girl going to tell daddy no again?” Jackson asked. “Does she need another spanking before he takes her inside himself to get the diapers?”

Lily knew just what that would mean.

go inside and have a chance to hide the messy diaper, or get another diaper spanking and possibly show the world what type of diaper pervert she was before going in and still getting the diapers. 

Lily got out of the car and did her best to pull her dress as far down as she could to cover up the messy diaper before walking inside.

Gwen was still inside and was slightly bored. Hoping something interesting would happen. 

Then interesting walked through the door and Gwen lit up!

“OH! Your back! Did you fill out the application already?” Gwen asked excited that she might have someone join her pharmacy family.

“N-no. not y-yet.” Lily said with a noticeable stutter and a red face. “I'm just h-here to...look around.”

Lily quickly went into the closest aisle in hopes of her diaper not being discovered.

But Gwen wasn't born yesterday as a smile formed on her already happy face.

She already knew Lily had on a diaper, add that with the strange behavior and the stutter, she could tell it was now used.

‘OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! This must be her first diaper outing!!!!!’ Gwen squealed in her mind. 

Lily quickly searched for the diaper aisle after grabbing a few snack items to make it look like she was probably picking up the diapers for a friend or something.

When she found them, Lily was surprised that the pharmacy had a full aisle of nothing but diapers! But that was the least of her concerns. She needed to find her diapers.

But which should she get?

She knew her size, but couldn't risk getting the adult diapers. Should she get a kids one? If she got the one with……..

“These are what you're looking for,” Gwen said right beside Lily and made her nearly jump out of her skin! “Oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you.”

Gwen grabbed the package of adult diapers in just her size and for a moment Lily panicked!

“N-no. I'm ge-getting someth-ing for my niece.” Lily fibed in hopes that Gwen really hadn't found out her secret!

“No need to lie darling. I already know.” Gwen said with a wink and started walking back towards the register. “Oh look! A penny!”

Gwen purposely bent down and flashed her own diaper in lily’s shocked direction.

It took Lily a moment or two to even begin to process what just happened. But slowly she followed Gwen back towards the register.

As Gwen was walking past the window, she noticed Jackson sitting in the car who gave her a smile and wave. Gwen gave one back.

As soon as they reached the register, Gwen quickly scanned and bagged the items before giving them to Lily. “have a nice day!”

“W-wait, I haven't paid!” Lily commented.

“Consider it a gift to a fellow diaper lover,” Gwen told her with another wink. “Besides, you don't want to keep your daddy waiting out there, do you?

Lily's mind was racing as she took the bag and made her way to the door.

“Come back anytime you want a diaper playmate!” Gwen called to Lily as she left. 

All the while wondering if Jackson had planned all that!!!!!

Nope, Jackson just picked a random pharmacy that sold diapers. 

“What did the cashier think of you buying your diapers?” Jackson asked playfully as a blushing lily got into the car but said nothing as he drove away.

Lily remained quiet, partly hugging the package of diapers as her mind raced with everything that happened the last few days.

It didn't help that every now and then Jackson would turn the vibrator on and disrupted her train of thought for a moment before turning it off.

For a moment, she wasn't sure if she should scream at Jackson to knock it off! Or ask daddy for more…

But that thought would have to wait as they pulled up to park.

“Huh?” Lily said as she looked at the park and recognized it as the same one she was forced to go to. 

“Let's go baby girl,” Jackson said as he stepped out of the car while holding a backpack.

“B-but…” Lily said while still in the car but saw the remote for her vibrator in Jackson's hands and quickly got out of the car.

“Such a good girl,” Jackson told Lily as he grabbed a diaper out of the pack and gently took Lily’s hand and lead Lily into the park.

Jackson was already a bit taller than her, but standing next to him, waring not only a messy, wet diaper, with plastic panties, and being very nervous that someone might see them, made Lily feel even smaller next to him. And in some part of her, excited!

Why was this happening! She could be seen at any moment! Become a complete laughing stock! And yet, some part of her was turned on by all of that!

Thankfully, however, it was getting late and no one was around to see Lily as the pervert baby she was becoming.

Jackson lead Lily to where the public bathrooms were for the park. 

‘Finally! I can get my diaper changed!’ Lily thought but instead was shocked when Jackson walked past them.

“B-but…” Lily says as she looks back at the bathroom than at Jackson. “Change?”

She didn't mean for it to sound as childish, or as heartbreaking as it sounded but Jackson just smiled at Lily.

“Daddy is going to change you right now sweetie,” he told her as he stopped in front of a park bench, just a few feet from the bathrooms!

He then let go of Lily's hand and opened his backpack. Inside, Lily could see all the items needed to change a baby. He did have a diaper bag!

Jackson just pulled out a changing mat and laid it on the bench before turning to his little girl.

“Ok, princess. Be a good girl for daddy and lay down so he can change you.” Jackson told her.

But Lily didn't move. Her mind trying to think of something to do, something to say!

“If you're a good girl, daddy will let you do something fun,” Jackson told lily. 

“Fun?” Lily asked meekly before blushing and knowing what that probably meant. Her lower region became excited at the thought.

Without any more fuss, Lily was finally on the bench as daddy removed her panties and untaped her diaper. 

“Such a stinky girl,” Jackson comments and making lily blush and try to hide her face with her hands as daddy lifted up her legs to clean the mess.

When he gets out the wipes, he made sure she was VERY clean. Especially her princess part that brought a moan from Lily as Daddy cleaned it. 

Finally, came the baby powder and the diaper. 

The diaper was nowhere near as thick or fluffy as the one daddy got her, but a diaper was a diaper. 

Jackson cleaned up the diaper supplies and picked up the full diaper before walking a few feet away to throw it away.

This was her chance! She didn't have the plastic panties and this diaper didn't have the vibrator! She could just run home!

But...that fun thing sounded tempting…

When Jackson turned back, he smiled as he saw his baby girl waiting patiently for her ‘fun’. 

He walked over and sat beside Lily before petting her head.

“You are daddy's good girl aren't you.” daddy praised her.

“Y-yes daddy,” Lily said while blushing more.

“Now are you ready for some fun time?” daddy asked and Lily nodded while still looking at the ground.

Daddy then reached over and picked Lily up and sat her on his knee and started bouncing her up and down.

For a moment, Lily was confused. Was this really it?

Her dress was slightly lifted up as daddy held her in place as he bounced her.

“Isn't this fun sweetie?” daddy asked. 

Lily just looked back at him with a slight pout. This wasn't what she had in mind.

“Hey, baby girl, what's that over there?” Daddy asked as he pointed in front of them and Lily looked.

Lily looked but couldn't see what he was talking about. But after focusing on the distance, threw the trees surrounding the park, she could see a restaurant. One with big windows and people sitting near them. 

“Do you think they saw you?” Daddy asked as lily's heart began to race. “Did they see the stinky baby get her diaper changed by daddy?”

Did they!? No no no! They were too far away. Ya, there's no way they could see her. But, she could see them…

“Now they can see the little girl in her new diaper playing horsey on daddy's knee.” Daddy said as he continued to bounce her. “They can see what a good baby you are.

Her heart was racing again as she could barely see the people eating in the restaurant. All they had to do was look over and they could see the diaper pervert riding on daddy! 

Every movement seemed to turn her on even more as she stared at the people.

“D-daddy s-stop…” Lily moaned as her excitement was hitting a fever pitch. If she didn't calm down now, she was afraid of what might happen.

“I already did. But your the one still playing.” Daddy said as Lily looked down and saw his knee no longer bouncing, but her hips moving up and down as she rode his leg!

“Its ok baby, your just playing.” Daddy said in a slight whisper. “Show the nice people just how naughty you can play.”

It was as if something snapped and Lily could no longer control herself.  Her eyes locked on the people in the distance that could possibly see her. Her hands now locked onto daddy’s knee as her hips rocked back and forth to rub her diaper crotch on daddy's leg.

“That's my good girl.” Daddy told her as he pets her head. “Tell daddy how much fun you're having.”

“L-lots of fun! D-daddy! C-cant s-stop!” Lily moaned out. 

“Why would you stop? Such a good girl deserves to have some naughty fun time.” daddy 

“Y-yes daddy! I'm a naughty girl!”

“Who’s a naughty girl?” Daddy asked as he pulled Lily back and shoved his hand down the front of her diaper! His hand playing with her sensitive spot!

This drove lily mad as she began rocking her hips on daddy's hand, practically begging him inside!

“Yours! I'm your baby girl! Naughty baby! Please daddy! Please make me cum!” Lily begged. And that was all daddy needed to hear as he stuck his fingers inside.

Daddy had to cover his baby's mouth as her moans grew louder and louder as his hand played with her! 

“Cum for daddy,” Jackson commanded as Lily had her mind shattering orgasm!

Lily lay slumped over daddy as she was catching her breath, her eyes glazed over while a smile was plastered on her face.

“What does my diaper pervert say?” daddy asked.

“Thank woo. Dadda.” Lily moaned out.

1 year later.

Lily finally got to bobs party. It looked like it was just getting started. Her hair was curled, she had a dark blue dress with a pastel floral, with tights and white panties.

The party was fun, there was food, music, and plenty of people to talk to. Much like the one bob threw last year.

She was having a really good time.

Lily was about to talk to someone when a funny feeling suddenly hit her. Lilly didn't bother to run to the nearest bathroom, she just smiled as what felt like a freight train hit her with 2 days worth of poop exploded into her tights!

She looked around for a moment and found whom she wanted. Hurring over, she grabbed her daddy by his harm as he smiled at her.

“I did it, daddy!” Lily said happily as she did what he asked her to. To relive what she should have done. “Daddy, please put me back in my diaper like a good girl!

"Simon says, good girl."

******************the end

and finally, the story is done!

thank you all for your support and love for this story!

and a special thanks to sparkledust1 for allowing me to use Gwen one last time ^.^

please, let me know what you thought about this story and what you would rank it! (1-10)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well that was fun. :)

My favorite part was when he started giving her a horsey ride, she felt disappointed, and all he had to do was *suggest* that someone might be watching to get her motor running. ? As a Dom myself, I can tell you I would totally do that (although I would be a lot more subtle about it than Simon.) Littles with Humiliation Fetishes are SO fun to play with! ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well that was fun. :)

My favorite part was when he started giving her a horsey ride, she felt disappointed, and all he had to do was *suggest* that someone might be watching to get her motor running. ? As a Dom myself, I can tell you I would totally do that (although I would be a lot more subtle about it than Simon.) Littles with Humiliation Fetishes are SO fun to play with! ?

lol after everything else he has had her do, i think a horsey ride would be a disappointment. :P

and with her already being horny, she may have just done it herself ;)

but, with them already being outside, might as well add that little thought of someone watching.