LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

remember, me and Lilly were writing this. we couldn't decide on male or female so we decided to wait till the revival to let the fans decide. I already have stuff planned for either one ^.<

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Didn't Lilly start back up helping you?

If there is a vote, I am sure it won't be a surprise as to which I vote for. lol

55 minutes ago, Aries said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Didn't Lilly start back up helping you?

If there is a vote, I am sure it won't be a surprise as to which I vote for. lol

Sadly no, :/ 

I don't know what's going on. But I had the rough draft of the story for her for a while but I never heard back from her. But I needed to get the story done so I continued it.

• 2 weeks later...

Good additions. You got me wondering again. You keep saying they. I had thought Simon was just one person but it seems that there are at least two simons. I wish I could give this a like but I ran out again. Hopefully with the next chapter. I am eager to read more. 

45 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Good additions. You got me wondering again. You keep saying they. I had thought Simon was just one person but it seems that there are at least two simons. I wish I could give this a like but I ran out again. Hopefully with the next chapter. I am eager to read more. 

Lily doesn't know who Simon is, whether they are male or female.  so Lily thinks of them as a "they or them" until she learns who they are. Simon is one person and soon we will find out who they are.

45 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Lily doesn't know who Simon is, whether they are male or female.  so Lily thinks of them as a "they or them" until she learns who they are. Simon is one person and soon we will find out who they are.

• 2 months later...

I've decided on some advice I was given.
because of my writer's block with Simon says, I will be putting it on hold for a moment and work on another story. 
I'm hoping that once I do that, I will be able to finally finish Simon says.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Simon says chapter 7 (update 10-11)
  • 2 months later...

hi! so for the last 3 days i did a small pole to determine which story should get a holiday special chapter after I post the new chapter for TLT. sadly because I couldn't do the announcement here to get your votes. sorry. but I do have a special treat for you all!

the winner of the holiday chapter is!!!!!!

The little thief 3
Simon says 3
Pokemon diaper moon 4
Forced to save Dreamland 3
Baby care class 2

POKEMON DIAPER MOON!!!!!!!

now, ill be honest, I thought for certain The little thief or Dreamland would have won 0.0
I mean, those were my two most popular stories I have! but I guess more of the moon readers decided to vote. ;)
well, thanks to that! ill be doing a pokemon diaper moon winter special! 

but fear not! this little dino isn't that much of a grinch as I have a small prize for the rest that voted! 
a small summary of what the other stories would have been!

the little thief-
this would have been a sad but happy story as it told the tale of 2 Christmases. one being Alice's last christmas with the nightstars, and one being Alice's first Christmas with her new mommy.

Simon says-
a non-cannon story where Simon would have Lily dress up in a sexy Santa costume and go out in the snow and make a snowman. then he would have her take a slay ride while her need to pee and sexual urges edge her on until she gets home and releases herself of both before drinking hot chocolate.

forced to save dreamland-
Amani would decide to try going to dreamland one last time on Christmas eve so he didn't have to hear Pardie bug him on Christmas day. but, thanks to some Christmas magic, instead of going to Dreamland, he is forced to save the north pole from a nightmare. one so strong, it forces Amani to become a full girl. as a gift for saving Christmas however, Santa turns him back but has to leave Amani in a stinky diaper as he is sent home.

Baby car class-
Jen takes her baby Sissy to go see a light show before taking her to go see Santa. all the while, Jen is teasing sissy with a toy in their diaper and telling sissy that she can't cum until she tells Santa her wish. through the story, sissy is trying to hold on until she is sitting on Santa's lap and tells Santa she wants a special toy before Santa and sissy take a photo as sissy cums.

I hope that satisfies you all! and I next time your story will win! ^.^
now to go catch a Stantler, a Delibird, and an Abomasnow for this story!

4 hours ago, babytom2 said:

Sooo,this is dead?

no. im just focusing on finishing "the little thief" first. which has about 3 more chapters until its finished. after that, I will finish Simon says. I took a break from Simon says because I was having meager writer's block and it was affecting the quality of the chapters.

Lily’s eyes began to open as she let out a yawn. her body felt stiff and sore, yet strangely relaxed at the same time.

“What happened?” Lily asked as she began to sit up and feel the mushy diaper under her.

Her mind was still a little foggy from waking up but she wondered why she took a nap with a messy diaper? She never slept with one on, not since THAT time and swore never again...

Luckily her diaper didn't leak but she tried to remember what happened.

Thoughts of Simon came to mind as Lily jumped out of bed and frantically searched her body!

But there were no locks on her this time. Much to Lily’s relief. She then started looking around her apartment for anything strange but thankfully didn't find anything.

After looking at her clock, she saw it was 8:12 AM. she must have really needed that sleep.

That's when her phone chirped and she received a new message.

Simon: did my baby girl have fun with her toys. ;)

“Toys?” Lily asked as she looked at her bed and saw her vibrator on the bed. 

The memories of what happened hit Lily like a brick wall. 

The vibrating bra, the bus, the walk home, the orgasms, messing her diaper, then screaming she was a good baby girl as she came in her diaper a second time.

Lily’s face went beet red as she remembered all of this!

Lily stood frozen by the memory of what happened.

It was only when Simon sent a new text did she finally move.

Simon: Simon says go check the door.

Soon seeing the message, Lily ran and throw open the door but saw no one. 

Frantically she searched around until she looked down and saw a large pink basket with plastic covering it. 

Not wanting anyone to see it, Lily grabbed it and brought it inside where she set it down on her table and opened it.

Inside was a wide array of baby stuff. 

A lot of diapers, including large thick diapers, baby food, bottles of milk, a few bath products with bath toys, and a cute panda footie pajama.

Simon: a little gift for being a good baby girl ^.^

Lily wanted nothing more than to throw it all out. To tell Simon to go fuck him (or her) self. 

But there was another part of her self that really wanted the cute panda pajamas. And Lily has always wanted to try the thick diapers but they were always so expensive... 

Lily bit on her lower lip as she tried to think of what to do.

Ultimately, she threw out the baby food and bottles. No way she was going to risk getting drugged again.

Lilly also checked the arms, feet, and neck of the pajamas to make sure there were no locks.

But a nice relaxing bath did sound nice. Plus Lily felt like she was starting to get a rash from the messy diaper.

Simon was smiling as they watched Lily pick up the bath products and didn't throw away the bath bomb. Simon just knew baby Lily will be having a lot more fun with it.

After getting undressed and cleaning herself a bit, she turned on the hot water and dropped the bath bomb in.

It exploded in the water and became a nice soft pink bubble bath.

The aroma coming from the bubbles smelled sweet and Lily couldn't help but smile a little as she dropped in the toys before getting in herself.

Lily let out a moan of bliss as the hot soapy water helped melt away some of her stress and relax her body.

As she grew comfortable, Lily picked up one if the bath toys. 

First was a little yellow duck that squirted out water. Then there was a small boat with what looked like a little baby riding it.

“cute,” Lily commented as she pushed it and the duck around in the soapy water. Breathing in the sweet aroma.

A morning bath never felt so amazing.

That's when she felt something. Something long and hard under the water?

Reaching in and pulling it out, she saw that it was a toy submarine. One that can wound up and swim around.

After doing just that, Lilly giggled as the sub vibrated around on the water and drove around.

Every time it stopped Lily would wound it up again and let it go. Her body and mind were so relaxed, she didn't even care she was having so much fun with a simple toy.

But as she let it go again, it made a surprise turn and went right between lily’s breast.

memories of yesterday and the vibrating bra flooded her mind. making her nipples perk. 

Lily couldn't help but remember everything that happened yesterday, the feeling of fear as she was walking around town in her diaper. One that could be exposed at any moment.

That exciting feeling of someone smelling her full diaper and punishing her for it. 

Then the bus home. How Simon played with her breast and diaper the whole time, nearly exposing her. And the amazing orgasm when she got home…

It took Lily a moment but she soon realized she was panting as she masturbated in the tub. 

But it wasn't enough, no, she wanted her diaper on. One that was nice and full.

Then she had an idea!

Getting out of the tub she grabbed one of Simon’s diapers and put it on. Looking in the mirror it was so big and fluffy! She loved it! But she would love it much more very soon.

She walked back over to the tub and got back in.

Imiditly the diaper swelled as it filled with the bath water.

Lilly squealed in excitement as she poked at her swelling diaper. Giggling as she gave it a squeeze and water squished out and then fill again. 

Lilly swished her butt around and felt the full diaper swish with her movements.

‘Naughty girl! You know you're not supposed to bring your diaper into the tub!’ Lilly imagined someone saying.

“But it's so much fun! And it's so squishy!” Lilly replied to herself.

‘Such a naughty baby.’ the imaginary person told Lilly

“I'm a naughty baby,” Lilly replied as her hand rubbed the front of her diaper. “Very naughty.”

Lily's hand reached inside and began rubbing herself.

‘Bad girl! That's a no-no spot! Baby needs a punishment!’

“Yes, punish the naughty baby girl.” Lily moaned as she rubbed harder and began imagining herself being punished.

At first, it started with just a mommy or daddy spanking her over their laps. But to Lily, those weren't punishments. How would Simon punish her?

Would they handcuff her and teas her diaper for hours. Dress her up as a cute baby and take her out in public in a stroller. Lock her in a diaper and won't release her until she made Simon cum.

So many thoughts filled her mind as her hands danced on her body.

‘Is my baby going to cum?’ imaginary Simon asked Lilly.

“Yes, baby is going to cum!” Lilly yelled.

“Simon says to be a good naughty girl and cum.’ imaginary Simon combined.

“Yes, Simon!” Lilly screamed as her hips jolted out of the water as she came!

Her soaked diaper sagging down on her bottom as her legs buckled as her orgasm lasted a long while before splashing back into the tub and left Lily panting.

After a few more minutes, Lily got up and started to drain the tub. She stood up and felt the large diaper sway around her hips. She smiled as she pulled on the tabbed and heard a loud splat as the diaper fell in her tub.

Lily turned on her shower for a moment to rinse off the rest of the soap from the bath bomb before getting out.

After drying off, Lilly grabbed another big diaper and put it on. Feeling like she was sitting on a fluffy pillow. Then she put on her new panda pajamas and looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked and felt so cute that she couldn't help but smile even as she walked out of the bathroom. 

Lilly picked up her phone as she saw a message from Simon.

Simon: how was your bath baby girl?

Lilly: relaxing ^.^

Simon: that's good :) glad you liked it.

Lily: it was a lot of fun. ^.^

Simon: that's good to hear baby girl. Are you ready for your next task?

Lilly was still smiling and felt almost in a relaxing haze as she texted back.

Lily: ready for anything!

Simon: open your front door.

Without question or even thinking about what she was wearing, Lilly walked over to her front door and opened it to see someone standing outside.

Before Lily could say anything, a pacifier was shoved into her mouth.

“Simon says, be a good girl, and let me in sweety,” Simon told Lily who now stood there in shock at who Simon really was!

Finally! Simon is going to be revealed! But who is are they? Well, YOU get to decide!  Just vote for the details you want.

Simons gender
Man or woman?

Simons age
Younger (20’s)or older

Simons identity
Are they someone Lily knows (like family or friend) or someone she doesn't know (someone random)

Simons title
Will they be a daddy/mommy, or master/mistress?

• Like 2
On 3/16/2019 at 2:37 PM, Guilend said:

I love it.

Simon's gender

Female

Simon's age

Younger then her

Simon's identity

Someone she knows.

Simon's title

Mommy

thanks for the votes ^.^

21 hours ago, babytom2 said:

about time,an update!

lol i know right! sorry it took so long. a lot was going on.

First of all, great story guys! Really appreciating the pace of the story, the character build up and the way you use the language. Such a thrill to read! 

I really like a level of humiliation in these kinds of stories, and I think you've gotten that fitted in to the story very nicely. 

So overall, I'm a huge fan of this story and you guys!

On 3/16/2019 at 9:27 PM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Simons gender
Man or woman?

Simons age
Younger (20’s)or older

Simons identity
Are they someone Lily knows (like family or friend) or someone she doesn't know (someone random)

Simons title
Will they be a daddy/mommy, or master/mistress?

Something I'd think would be cool, would be if Simon was a younger sister of one of Lily's friends. Someone she has known for most of her life. Maybe Lily even used to babysit Simon? I'm not picturing Simon seeking revenge for something mean Lily did though. I just think it could add another layer of humiliation if Simon was younger than her.

So I vote for Simon to be a younger woman who has known Lily for most of her life, and eventually Simon would become her mommy. Maybe her babysitter? 

Keep up the good work! :)

9 hours ago, bledj said:

First of all, great story guys! Really appreciating the pace of the story, the character build up and the way you use the language. Such a thrill to read! 

I really like a level of humiliation in these kinds of stories, and I think you've gotten that fitted in to the story very nicely. 

So overall, I'm a huge fan of this story and you guys!

Something I'd think would be cool, would be if Simon was a younger sister of one of Lily's friends. Someone she has known for most of her life. Maybe Lily even used to babysit Simon? I'm not picturing Simon seeking revenge for something mean Lily did though. I just think it could add another layer of humiliation if Simon was younger than her.

So I vote for Simon to be a younger woman who has known Lily for most of her life, and eventually Simon would become her mommy. Maybe her babysitter? 

Keep up the good work! :)

thanks for the votes and ideas ^.^

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Simon says chapter 8 (3-16) votes are here!

VOTES ARE HERE!!!!!

Simons gender

Man 27

Woman 16

Simons age

Younger (20-25) 29

Older (25+) 4

Simons identity

someone Lily knows (like family 1 or friend 15, surprise 9)

someone she doesn't know (someone random) 12

Simons title

Will they be a daddy/mommy, 30

master/mistress? 7

Holly fuck! Thank you all for voting! ^.^

So out of the 4 sites I post this story on, the first 3 were mostly all asking for Simon to be a woman. But then, I got an overwhelming amount of votes from Wattpad mostly all voting for a daddy! I was not suspecting that!

So, Simon will be a guy friend Lilly knows who is around her age how will make her call him daddy!

Well now, this should be fun! Right everyone ;)

If anyone has any suggestions on what Simon should do with her next, please leave a suggestion! Things are about to get really FUN! ;) ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed the vote. It would have been for a guy as well. Simon just seems to me to be a guy. I will be looking forward to meeting him. 

Lily's mind was racing as the man who put a pacifier in her mouth walked inside her home.

“Looks like the little baby still hasn't cleaned up her mess,” he says as he looks around the messy house that was still messed up from when Lily went searching for hidden cameras.

“J-jwakson?” Lily said surprised as Jackson turned to give her a smile.

Jackson was a former friend of Lily's that she hadn't seen in 4 years! Lily remembered they had some big fight but couldn't remember what it was about.

Lily and Jackson's fathers worked together for years so every now and then they would all hang out. That's where the two of them meet and became friends.

Jackson is a 6”2’ brown-haired man who is averagely built.

“Aww, don't you just look so cute in your new pajamas,” Jackson said with a smile on his face and reminding Lily what she was wearing.

“A-are you s-Simon!?” Lily asked after finally pulling the pacifier out.

“Who did you think I was? Bob?” Jackson comented before he went into the kitchen and started pulling things out of the fridge.

“B-but how! Why!?” Lily asked.

“Bob invited me to the party,” Jackson said casually as he pulled out a pot and started cooking in her house as if he owned the place. “I showed up just before you left. And would you believe my luck! I noticed how desperate you were for a bathroom that I managed to get the perfect shot of you.”

Lilly just stared at him for a moment as prices started to fill in. 

Like how he knew her, how he still had her number, and how he knew where she lived.

“B-but I didn't see you at the party!” Lily yelled. 

“I was only in there for a minute,” he told her. “After you had you cute accident I decided to have a little fun with you.

Lily's face went bright red as she heard that. “FUN!? You call what you did to me fun! You fucking asshole!”

Jackson gave a sigh as he walked towards Lily.

Lily stepped back as he grew closer and kept walking back until she bumped into the back of her couch.

He then quickly spun Lily around and bent her over the couch and started spanking her!

“Baby's don't curse,” Jackson told her as he continued the spanking.

Thanks to the thick padding of her diaper, Lily didn't feel much from the spanking.  But it was still humiliating.

“are you going to be a good girl now?” Jackson asked once he was done.

“Yes, sir.” Lily squeaked out. Despite being close in height, she suddenly felt much smaller compared to him.

“good,” he replied with a smile. “Now be a good girl and clean up your mess while I make lunch.”

“w-what?”Lily asked now confused.

“and to make sure you don't get distracted.” He commented before taking Lily’s phone.

“Hey!” Lily yelled as she tried to reach for it but Jackson held it out of reach and gave her bottom another swat.

“you can have it back once you are done.” Jackson told her and went back into the kitchen. “tick tock. Don't make me have to use a belt.”

The moment she heard that Lily immediately started cleaning. Toddling around in her cute pajamas and big diaper.

As lily cleaned her home, Jackson prepared the lunch and got ready for the next part of his plan. 

After 45 minutes, Lily came back into the kitchen.

“I-it’s clean,” Lily said meekly as Jackson took a quick look around. Sure enough, the house was clean again.

“Good girl,” Jackson said as he gave Lily a pat on the head and lead her to the table where lunch was waiting for them. “Go ahead and eat baby girl.”

Jackson sat opposite her and began eating while Lily stared at her plate of regular food.

“What did you do to it this time?” Lily asked Jackson after working up a bit of courage.

Jackson sighs as he reaches over with his fork and takes a bit and eats it right in front of her then takes a sip of her drink.

“Nothing,” Jackson says as he sets the cup with a bendy straw back down.

Having proven there wasn't anything in the food, Lily slowly picks up the spoon Jackson gave her and starts eating silently.

There is an awkward silence between the two of them. Lily wondering what was going on? Why was this happening?

“J-Jackson, why are you…” Lily began asking but stopped nervously.

“Why did I blackmail you into being a big baby?” Jackson asked as Lily nods. “Payback.”

“Huh?” lily sais confused.

“Now now, no time for that. It's time for your next task.” Jackson said with a smile on his face as he gets up from the table.

“B-but wait! I thought the game is over! I know who you are!” Lily shouted.

“And?” Jackson replied before pulling out his phone and showed Lily a video of herself yesterday in her diaper furiously rubbing herself to an explosive orgasm. “You still have a ways to go before I delete all of these.”

Lily's face turned bright red as she saw the video out of shame, embarrassment, and hatred.

“I'm going to kill you for this,” Lily vowed as she glared up at him.

Jackson smiled back at her before booping her nose. “I look forward to it.”

He then walked into Lily's room as Lily followed as Jackson pulled out one of her nicer outfits.

“Simon says to get dressed. You're going job hunting.” Jackson told her.

“What!” Lily yelled. 

“You heard me,” Jackson says as he starts to walk past her so she can have some privacy to get ready but whispers in her ear. “And don't forget your protection little girl.”

As soon as Jackson closed the door, Lily brook out in a cold sweat as she looked at the outfit on the bed for her. 

Was she going to do this?
Was she going to wear her diaper to job hunt?
And was some part of Lily actually excited about this?

About 20 minutes later, Lily came out of her room wearing her nicer clothes with a shorter skirt then she was used to.

Under normal circumstances, she wouldn't have minded it. But it was what was underneath that made Lily constantly fidget with it trying to magically make it longer.

Her thick diaper definitely made her butt look bigger, but if you didn't know any better, you wouldn't notice it was a diaper underneath.

“You look adorable,” Jackson commented as he walked around Lily and admired her hair and makeup she did.

“You just need one more thing,” Jackson says as he pulls out one last thing. And it was something lily remembered well. Her locking panties.

Jackson said nothing as he handed the panties over to Lily who stared at them for a moment.

“B-but I don't,” Lily says as she looks over to Jackson who is just smiling and waiting for Lily.

She knew just what he wants her to do. He will just force them on her anyway, no point in fighting it for now.

Her heart was racing as she lifted her foot and slipped her first leg into the panties. She was embarrassed and ashamed at what she was being forced to do in front of this guy! But as she put her other leg in, she also felt a rush of excitement from being forced into her diaper. Locked away until a grown-up can change her…

NO! She had to get rid of thoughts like that! He's a creep! He's blackmailing her! He's a fucking pervert who watches her masturbate in her used diaper! And while it might have felt good it's still wrong!

Jackson noticed Lily’s hesitation and walked over once more to whisper into her ear.

“Come on baby girl. Daddy's waiting.” Jackson told Lily who was now blushing even harder as she finished putting the panties on. “Such a good girl.” 

He then gave Lily a piece of paper and her phone back.

“I expect you to get an application at all 4 of these places by 6PM.” Jackson told her. “Or I'll have you go back to them tomorrow still locked in your diaper until you do.”

Lily looked at Jackson terrified as she just realized what she did to herself as she watched him walk out the front door. 

Jackson smiling to himself as he turned an app on his phone on and set a timer for 30 minutes. 
“She's going to have so much fun.”

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Well now we know who’s behind everything. Now I want to know more about him and what’s driving him. We know revenge is a part of it but I want all the little details. I am really looking forward to reading more.