LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Chat Issues

I've noticed a few people are reporting problems with PMs in chat. They are unable to message certain people or see replies. It seems to affect main chat as well almost like they are blocked but without anyone blocking anyone else. There is also the refreshing problem which is still not fixed from when chat was implemented.

If anyone is experiencing issues they should post here, also if you are having any other kind of chat problem please post in this thread

• 1 month later...

Problems with reading replies in chat room

I am unable to read replies as the space provided has shrunk to almost nothing (speaking vertically).  I am also unable or do not know how to refresh my page.  Does anyone have any ideas.  I have been using the chat room since last October and there have been times like this but they have always gone away.  Does anyone have any ideas on what I might do.   Paul

I've noticed a few people are reporting problems with PMs in chat. They are unable to message certain people or see replies. It seems to affect main chat as well almost like they are blocked but without anyone blocking anyone else. There is also the refreshing problem which is still not fixed from when chat was implemented.

If anyone is experiencing issues they should post here, also if you are having any other kind of chat problem please post in this thread

Sometimes in chat you write a text send and it won't send, you have to refresh the page and start again. annoying when you wrote something long and have to start again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...