LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!

4 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I just read your story again from start to do finish. This is one of my favorite stories. With the pictures it makes your story come alive. We never read a story with pictures. Thanks for posting your story. If you ever get more pictures I will be happy as a baby to read the chapter(s).

Glad you like it ^.^

I also like using the pictures to help tell this story.  It really helps visualise what is going on or what the charicters look like. While a comic might be better, I thing this is just as good. ^.^

And as soon as the owner of the pictures get the new ones, I'll be making more to this story ^.^

2 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

That’s ok !! Take your time 

Lol thank you ^.^

1 hour ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Waiting for the chapter to be looked over before I make the final draft and post it ^.^

Cool :) *gives thumbs up*

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers ch7 (11-5-18)

“Andy!” are you ready yet?” Aunt Celestia called up to me.

“I already said I didn't want to go!” I shouted back down as I marched over to my crib and sat down.

Its been a few months since I started living with my Aunt Celestia. And things have been rocky for me.

Ever since I started living with her, I've just had accidents after accidents. 

Aunt Celestia took me to go see a doctor but they only told me that I was fine and healthy and it was probably a symptom of stress from the move and my mom being hurt.

In reality, the person wasn't a doctor. Just an assistant at a doctors office that Luna knew and who owed her a favor. So they set up the scenario and I couldn't tell the difference.

So I've has been stuck in diapers ever since. 

On the occasion I did manage to make it to the bathroom a few times to relieve myself, but more often then not I found himself leaking into my diaper.

Aunt Celestia really didn't have to do much. Just change up Andys diet a bit, add in some special tea and Andy has had a leaky bladder ever since.

Now Halloween is here and my aunts have been very excited for the last 2 weeks. All three of them already deciding their costumes ahead of time.

I, on the other hand, wasn't so excited about going out.

Ever since my bladder problems have started I've been trying to stay away from other people as much as posable so my little condition wouldn't be noticed.

Aunt Celestia finally had enough as she walked up into my room.

“Come on Andy. your aunts are all waiting for you.” Aunt Celestia told me as she took a quick glance around the room.

The room was mostly the same. Just with a few added things like a shelf to hold my diapers and other nick nacks I have. plus a little tv with a bean bag chair for me to sit and watch tv or play games with.

Sitting on my changing table, however, was a black cat footy pajama that Aunt Celestia and the girls all picked out for me.
They were going out as whiches and they wanted me to be their little black cat. It would be so adorable!

But I was being stubborn.

“I told you. I'm not going.” I told her as I crossed my arms and made a huff.

Celestia, on the other hand, was not fazed by my defiance. She worked with kids long enough to know how to handle situations like this.

“Ok fine.” Aunt Celestia told me. “you can just stay home while your aunts go to the party.”

“Finally!” I said triumphantly as I got a little smile on my face. It wouldn't last, however.

“I'll just need to call you a babysitter first.” Aunt Celestia told me.

“What! NO!” I yelled. “I'm old enough to be home alone by myself!”

“No, your not Andy.” Aunt Celestia said as my other aunts came into my room after hearing some of the conversations outside.

“Luna, don't you have a niece who’s looking for work right now?” Aunt Candace asked, knowing just what Celestia was doing.

“Ya, she’s 16 and is saving for a car right now.” Aunt Luna said as she pulled out her cell phone. “Knowing her, she would rather babysit this little stinker and earn some money for a car over candy any day.” 

“I'm not a stinker!” I yelled. “And I don't need a babysitter!”

“Andy!” Aunt Celestia said sternly. “watch your tone. And it's either coming with us or babysitter.”

“Oh, and don't forget to tell her to check his diaper every few hours.” Aunt Candace told Luna with a smile. “You know how he tends to knot notice when he’s used it sometimes.”

“FINE ILL GO!” I yelled as I crossed my arms angrily. I didn't want anyone else knowing my secret. “But I'm not going to be some stupid cat.”

“Aww, but you would look so adorable in it.” Aunt Luna said as she held up the costume for everyone to see.

“Andy, we don't have enough time to go get you a new costume.” Aunt Celestia told him. “The party is going to be starting soon.”

“Not unless you want to go as a rugrat.” Aunt Candace said and all three women giggled.

I wasn't amused but knew they were right. What did I have to use as a costume?

Then I had an idea and stood up, turned around and grabbed a red throw blanket Aunt Celestia gave me since the weather was getting colder.

I quickly tied it around my neck and made it into a simple cape.

“Their, I'm Superman,” I told them as the women giggled again.

“More like supper boy.” Aunt Luna teased.

“Ok, fine Andy.” Aunt Celestia told me after deciding it would be better just to let me ware that then try to force me into the cat costume.

Instead, they just got into the car, with me still being forced into a stupid car seat despite my protest, and went to the party.

I was a bit confused as they soon pulled over in front of the school.

“Why are we here?” I asked as I was lifted out of the car seat and placed on the ground like a little kid.

“Your Aunt Celestia throws a small Halloween party every year at the school for the staff and their kids.” Aunt Luna told me as they walked up to the school and walked in.

The school was covered in Halloween decorations all over the place and I could hear music coming from somewhere.

It didn't take me long to figure out were as we got closer to the Gym.

Inside I could see a large group of people all over the place. Some dancing, some talking, and some at a large table that had a bunch of snacks.

Most of the people being the staff that worked here and their family and friends they invited.

“Go ahead and look around Andy.” Aunt Celestia told me. “Some of the classrooms have also been converted into little game rooms for you kids to enjoy.”

Aunt Luna gave Andy a playful swat on my bottom which made me blush as he was worried someone might hear a crackle of my diaper under my shorts. Thankfully the music was just loud enough to cover that up.

With permission to roam around, that's just what I did. As Aunt Celestia said, some of the classrooms were converted into little game rooms.

In one, there were a bunch of little games for the much younger kids to play.
Such as a ball game where they toss a ball into a cardboard monsters mouth and pin the tail on the black cat. (which made me  happy that I wasn't wearing the cat costume.)

The one beside that was an arts and crafts room for the little kids as well.

The next few rooms were connected and made into a little haunted house that I could hear screaming from.

And after that were a few rooms with games for the older kids.

Such wrapping kids in toilet paper to make mummies and bobbing for apples.

Andy’s aunts just stood back and smiled as I went into one of the party rooms to have a little fun. They would check on me later.

I did wind up having a bit of fun as I went around the party room playing the games and getting candy prizes. 

I even started talking with one of the other kids here as well. One of them challenging me to bob for apples.

Both of us went over to where the game was set up. Two small buckets with a few apples inside. The adult who was managing the station had just left to use the bathroom real quick and one of the kids had a fun idea.

“Ok, first one to get an apple wins!” the kid said as I and the other kid got ready to bob. “GO!”

the other kid and I dunked our heads into the water and began trying to bob until I managed to get one and pull my head up.

But as I did, the kid knocked over my bucket and had it splash all over me!

I jumped back and let my wet shit rise up just enough for one of the kids to glance a peek at the top of my diapers.

The diaper absorbed a bit of the water that splashed onto me.

Thankfully there wasn't that much water and I didn't notice that my secret was found out just yet.

“Hey let's go before the adult show up and yells at us!” one of the kids said as they ran out of the room and dragged me along with them.

Pulling me out of the room and into the hunted house room to hide.

“Welcome to the haunted house!” an adult said as us kids ran inside. “Are you guys ready to be scared!”

The kids all looked at each other for a moment.

“Um, ya! And this kid is going first!” the kid said as he pushed me in front.

“Hey! Why me?” I asked.

“What?” you chicken?” the same kid asked before making some clucking sounds.

I wasn't about to be called chicken by some kid I didn't know as I marched past a curtain into the haunted house.

“Hey, hold up guy, there something I need to tell you.” the kid said to his friends.

Inside the haunted house was very generic. 

Simple little scares and setups all over the place as I snaked my way through the classrooms. 

Their were clowns, whitches, spycho doctors. Even five nights at Freddy's and Bendy set up.

Most of which didn't scare me. that is until a large spider dropped down from the ceiling and scared me just a little pee splashed into my diaper.

For once, I was happy to have been wearing a diaper as I came out and was waiting for the other kids to come out.

When they got out, they tried to decide what they were going to do now.

we couldn't really go back to the game room because of the mess they made. Arts and crafts didn't seem like fun, and they couldn't just keep going through the haunted house over and over.

“Hey, why don't we go outside?” one of the kids suggested. “There's nothing else to do in here, might as well just hang out there.”

The others all agreed except me who was thinking I should ask my aunts first. Plus I wanted to ask them if they had any spare diapers for me since mine were a little wet.

“What about you kid?” one of the kids asked me. “you coming? Or do you need to ask your mommy if its alright first?”

No, I was old enough to decide for myself. Its just going outside, no need to get my aunts involved. And the diaper wasn't too bad just yet.

“No, let's go,” Andy told the boys who grinned.

As the boys all made their way to the front door, Aunt Candace walked into the hallway to check up on me when she saw where us boys were going. She pulled out her phone and texted the other aunts.

It was dark and a little cold when the boys walked outside. 

“So what do you want to…” I said before another kid came behind me and picked me up. “What are you doing?”

“I think the little boy here had an accident,” another boy said as he rushed up in front of me and grabbed my shorts. “Let's check.”

Suddenly I was pants and revealed my diaper to the kids around me!

“HEY! NO! GIVE THOSE BACK!” I yelled as my shorts were pulled off me and I was dropped onto my slightly squishy behind.

“HAHA!” the kids laughed “DIAPER BABY, DIAPER BABY!”

Tears were welling up as I scrambled up to try to grab his shorts but the kid holding them held them away.

“ANDY!” a familiar yell was heard behind the kids as they turned to see my aunts all coming out of the school.

“Run!” one of the kids yelled as soon as they saw the adults and began running away. One still holding onto my shorts.

“Andy, are you alright?” Aunt Celestia asked as she walked up to me and saw that I was now missing my pants.

“Aunt Celestia,” I said while trying not to cry. “I want to go home.”

Aunt Celestia let out a sigh and smiled at me.

“Ok, sweety. Let's go home.” Aunt Celestia said as she took me by the hand and began leading me back to the car.

“Aww, don't worry Andy.” Aunt Candace said as she bent down a little and tried to cheer me up. “I'm sure next year will be better.”

But I didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to go home, in a fresh diaper, have whatever candy I still had in my bag and try to forget about this night.

As they walked to the car, however, the three aunts all took notice of the soggy and swaying diaper between my legs and knew what that meant.

As soon as they reached the car, I reached up to open the door but was pulled along to the back door by my aunt Celestia instead.

“What's going on?” I asked 

“Nothing much soggy butt.” Aunt Luna said as she opened the back door and let Celestia lift me up and set me down on my soggy bottom. “Just need to change your diaper before you get a rash.”

“W-wait!” I said as I was pushed onto my back as his aunt grabbed the diaper. “I-its just water from the bobbing game!”

“Well see about that.” aunt Candace said as she came over with the diaper bag from the front and gave it to Celestia who pulled open my diaper.

Inside the girls could see a very light yellow tinge on the front.

“Looks like someone is being a naughty boy again and lieing to his aunts,” aunt Luna said as she showed me the diaper.

I forgot that I did pee a little when the spider scared me. I wanted to try to explain what happened, to tell them it wasn't what they think. But knew it was no use.  I just stayed qwiet as my aunts diapered me. 

As soon as I was taped up into a nice fresh diaper, Aunt Celestia lifted me up and gave my diaper bottom a nice swat.

“Someone is going to be in trouble when he gets home.” Aunt Celestia said as she had an idea of what to do with me.

Art is by KittyTheNerd ^.^ please check them out!

https://www.deviantart.com/kittythenerd/art/Andy-s-Trick-or-Treat-Change-769525248

andy_s_trick_or_treat_change_by_kittythenerd_dcq5lhc-fullview.jpg

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

So happy that’s it’s back !!!

lol so am i  ^.^ though it might be a while before the next one.

19 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

whee :)

:D

19 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

The pictures really help tell the story. Thanks for the last chapter.

Looks like Baby Andy told another lie. Wonder if his spanking will

be with or without his diaper.

lol it really does help. we'll have to wait and see where this goes ;)

5 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

another very good chapter :) can't wait for more.

thank you ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the latest chapter. I did notice a few errors that a bit of proofreading would probably fix. It really wasn’t anything that ruined the chapter but Just made it a bit annoying. I would have given it a like but apparently I have run out. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

I really enjoyed the latest chapter. I did notice a few errors that a bit of proofreading would probably fix. It really wasn’t anything that ruined the chapter but Just made it a bit annoying. I would have given it a like but apparently I have run out. 

thank you for enjoying ^.^  and ya, I really need to find a proofreader for my works but that's hard to find...

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers update!!!

Modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers UPDATE!!!!

for those of you waiting for an update for this story, well we finally have something!

for this story, I take the art made for kamibozu and turn said images into a story. 

well, he has two pieces of art and I plan on adding them to the story very soon! (after I'm done with Simon says)

https://www.deviantart.com/kamibozu/art/Andy-diaper-change-796680241

https://www.deviantart.com/kamibozu/art/Andy-797395113

if you like the art, please visit Kamibozu and give them a like ^.^

but now I'm going to have a bit of a challenge. the other art and Andy not very excited about the diapers or embarrassed by them. with the new art, I'm going to have to come up with some way to get him smiling that makes sense in the context of the story.

with the one of him standing up, I could just make him do something with modeling again, but the diaper change is going to be the hardest! oh well, I'm up for the challenge! \^,^/

I love the pictures but are we going to see another chapter.

I still want to see if Andy gets a spanking after lieing

to his Aunties and who will give it to him.

2 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I love the pictures but are we going to see another chapter.

I still want to see if Andy gets a spanking after lieing

to his Aunties and who will give it to him.

yes. as i said, now that i have some new pickters to work with i can continue the story for 2-4 chapters (depending on how I set up the scene) 

i just first need to finish Simon says first.

as for the spanking, we will see ^.^ i just need to figure out how to write it.

• Thanks 1

I think you can put him deciding just like the first chapter when instead a spanking he drink a baby ? so  know he have to act like a baby using his diapers for everything so he can avoid a spanking or you can use my idea that his mommy came back and he really happy to her again 

24 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

yes. as i said, now that i have some new pickters to work with i can continue the story for 2-4 chapters (depending on how I set up the scene) 

i just first need to finish Simon says first.

as for the spanking, we will see ^.^ i just need to figure out how to write it.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

finaly an update! sorry i had to put this on hold. if you follow me on DA you would know why i had to and what ive been up too. (its so much easyer to mesige people on DA.) 

anyway, here is the update!

I wanted to ask something. I'm almost done with DL Games' final chapter. roughly 90% just stuck on one last peace before its done. (there will also be the winner announcement later but that still counts for the final chapter.)

would you like me to finish the last 1-2 chapters for modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers?

one of the big problems I had with this story is being limited based on the picketers I was basing the story around. I couldn't come up with a good idea for the two new picketers kamibozu gave me. (check out their commissioned art. its very cute. ^w^)

thanks to the DL Games I'm able to use one of them in a cameo and plan on using the last one for the final chapter.

if not, ill keep the story on hold for a little longer and continue a different story.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!

andy_by_kamibozu_dd6qy09.jpg

“Andy, smile.” Aunt Celestia told me. 

I stood straight and smiled as she took a picture of me in my black t-shirt and wet diaper.

“Such a good boy.” Aunt Celestia tells me as she comes over to show me the picture on her phone. “I'm sure your mommy will love to see it when she gets here.”

“Yay!” I tell her as I smile even wider at the thought of finally seeing mommy after so long.

But, I know what some of you are asking yourselves. How did a normal boy become so diaper dependent and childish?

Well, it all started a few months after a curtain Halloween. 

When Andy and his Aunts all returned home, Andy received a nice spanking for trying to lie to them about his wet diaper.

It wasn’t a hard or long spanking, it was done more to just have the excuse to give his padded bottom a few swats before letting the boy enjoy his Halloween candy in private.

But the next morning would be a big surprise to everyone.

Knock Knock!

It was 12:20 pm when Celestia heard the knocks on the door as she was changing one of Andy’s messy diapers after another accident and was curious as to who it could be.

“Hello! I'm Bill from the diaper company.” a well-dressed man told Celestia who looked at him confused.

“Um, ok?” Celestia replied. “What do you want with us?”

“Well, you see, I was hoping I may be able to talk to both you and young Andy. our current preteen brand model.” the man told her.

“Oh right!” Celestia says as she remembers Andy was their model. “Come on in.”

She moved aside and let the man come into the house.

“Andy! Someone from the modeling agency is here!” Celestia called.

There was a bit of noise from upstairs before the two adults heard someone running through the house until Andy was in the living room in just a diaper and t-shirt.

“Looks like someone still likes the brand.” the man commented after seeing the diaper.

My face turned red as I forgot to throw on some pants before coming down. 

When I heard the modeling company, I thought it would be one of the old ones. but instead, it was just someone from the diaper modeling.

“What do you want?” I asked him. Annoyed that I might have to model diapers again.

“I’m actually here to ask young Andy if he would like to be on TV?” the man asked

“Like a diaper commercial?” Celestia asked. 

“Oh, no. I mean as a leading star in an upcoming TV show.” the man told them as both Andy and Celestia looked shocked!

“Wait, you want me to be on tv!” I asked, almost excited.

“Yes, that’s right.” the man tells them.

“W-wait a minute. I didn’t know the diaper company did TV shows.” Celestia commented.

“That is true, however, it seems our company has noticed the lack of brand awareness among young teens who wear diapers.” the man looked at Andy as he said that and caused Andy to blush and look away. “So they are trying to bring more awareness of the diapers.”

“By making a tv show?” Celestia questioned. 

“No, they are sponsoring a sitcom. As such, part of the deal is the show must add a diaper dependent character who only wears our brand of diapers.” the man tells them.

“But why me?” I asked.

“As the current brand model, we thought it best to ask you first as we could continue to use you as the brands main model.” the man told him. “Or we may just have to find someone new to be the face of our teen diapers.”

For once I smiled. Finally! If they find someone else, I won't be on the front of the diapers anymore!

“That sounds like a wonderful idea!” Celestia tells the man to my shock! “Would it be alright if we set a different date to go over the details?”

“Of course, miss.” the man tells her as he hands her a business card. “Just give me a call later today and we will set up a meeting to go over the details.”

With that, the man left the house.

I stared at his aunt with his jaw slightly opened. 

“Aww, what’s wrong sweety?” aunt Celestia asked

“I don't want to be on a diaper tv show!” I tell her!

“I think it might be good for you.” Aunt Celestia tells him. 

“How!” I asked her.

“Summer is coming up and you have nothing else to do.” Aunt Celestia tells me with a smile. “This will be a great way to spend your summer and you can learn something from the experience.”

But her real reason for ok-ing it, was to have more of a reason to baby her little stinker for just a little longer. After the summer, she plans on putting him back into school and letting him go back to normal. By then, he wouldn’t be a model for almost a year and should be put back into school like any other kid.

The next day, Celestia meets with the man once more to go over the terms of letting Andy act. Such as one of the Aunts must be around at all times. No one else is allowed to change his diapers unless they say so. And they get a lifetime's worth of free diapers for Andy.”

“This is so embarrassing!” I shouted at Celestia as she finished changing me into a fresh diaper for my first day of filming. 

I was in fairly normal clothing. The only problem was the back of my diaper poking out with a clear logo of the diaper company on the back for anyone to see. Clearly for advertising.

“Now, now. You're only going to be on screen for about 3 minutes. I'm sure it won't be all that bad.” Aunt Celestia told him.

I just grumbled as a knock could be heard and someone told Me they were ready to film my part.

The sitcom was one of your average ones. You know the ones. A wacky family where everyone has a different personality under one roof that gets into weird shenanigans. 

Andy played the son of a normal next-door family who was incontinent since birth. He would be the friend of one of the kids of the family and have to make frequent appearances. 

In just the first episode, Andy would just need to say hi before turning around for the camera to film the logo as he goes to play with one of the kids and is not seen again for the episode.

“See, it wasn't so bad.” Aunt Celestia tells him once he’s done for the day.

“Y-ya,” I replied as I hoped that's as much as I would need to do.

But things were never that easy for Andy. For as soon as word got out that his character wore diapers, people on the internet swarmed to demand he be shown more often. 

Well, the showrunners decided to give Andy and his diapers a bigger role in the show.

Andy began showing up on the show more and more often. Forcing gags where his pants were always being pulled down. During “Sleepover” episodes he wasn’t allowed to have pants. Making sure his diapers were noticed.

Then the dreaded day had finally come. 

One day, he was having some tummy troubles, but just shook it off as being nervous.

“Andy, how was baseball tryouts?” actor dad asked.

“It was very good,” I told him. “No one wanted me on the team at first because I wore diapers, but as soon as I hit that ball everyone wanted me to join!”

“See, I told you, honey, you just needed to show them how good you are.” actor mom tells him happily.

Next, Andy was supposed to say he was going next door to ask his friend to help him practice. But something else derailed the scene.

“Ya! Hey mom, dad, can I go over to…” Andy let out a loud fart before the camera caught the back of his pants expanding.

For a moment, no one knew what to do. Up until just then, Andy had never had anything worse than a small wetting accident on screen. One that most people didn’t notice. Now he just crapped his pants!

“Aww, sweety!” actor mom said as she stands up and goes with it and ad-libbed the rest of the scene as she leads Andy off-screen. “Let mommy help clean you up then you can go play next door.”

As soon as I was off-screen, I started crying and ran to Celestia who had to comfort me and tell me that I was a good boy.

After a diaper change and having to calm down, the director came to my dressing room.

“I loved it!” he shouted. “It felt so natural, kid! Good job!” 

Andy had no idea what to make of that. Someone praising him for one of his accidents? Someone who wasn’t one of his aunts, and someone who meant it!

Andy tried to tell the director it was just an accident and he would try not to do it again, but the director wasn’t listening. In fact, he was telling Andy he should do it more often! It made his character more realistic.

Andy wanted to tell him, no, but it was too late.

From that day on, Andy tried his best to hold it. Tried his best to make it to the potty! But he wound up having more and more accidents on set. Accidents his aunts had nothing to do with. All they did was comfort him when they happened and tell him everything would be ok.

But the more accidents he had, the less he started to care or even notice at times until one of his costars noticed and said something. 

“Looks like little Andy needs a change.”

“P.U! Andy must have set off a stink bomb!”

“Andy, you hiding a water balloon down there?”

After a while, everyone began giving him more and more attention as they slowly started to baby him on set. Adding things like needing a pacifier at night. Having baby toys around, suggesting they have Andy drink from a bottle on camera.

At the end of summer, and the last day of filming, Andy’s role in the show changed and was forced into the main cast. Giving Andy a baby’s room and being made into the “baby” of the show.

“Aunty! Aunty!” I shouted after the last of the filming took place. “How did I do?!”

“You did great my little stinker.” Aunt Celestia phrased as she hugged him and patted his soiled diaper. 

Ya, you did such an amazing job little man!” aunt Luna tells me.

“I cant wait to see it on TV.” aunt Candace commented

“Bye baby boy! See you in a few months for filming!” actor mom called out.

“Bye andy! Can't wait to be the Big sister in the show!” the younger co-star called out to him.

“Ha! Can't wait to see what they think up next for you.” the older brother co-star tells him. 

“Aunty! Can I continue to do this! Pwees!” I begged as I began hopping up and down like the toddler I had slowly grown into.

Aunt Luna giggled. 

“You'll need to ask you, mommy, when she gets here next week.” Aunt Candace tells me.

“Yay! Mommy is coming home! I can't wait to show her the show!” I cheered. 

“I'm sure she will love it.” Aunt Celestia said as she took me by the hand and led me out. “After your change, how does ice cream sound?” 

“Yes! I wove you aunty!” Andy cheered and jumped around in his messy diaper. No longer caring about it. In fact, he now needed it.

Andy went from a diaper model to living with Aunt teachers, to finally needing lots and lots of diapers. and he couldn't be any happier. 

• Like 1

Hahahahahaha finally Andy accepted his fate !!! Loved this chapter and hope there since there more pictures and I can really imagine that the next picture is him receiving a diaper change from mommy rsrs please don’t take to long to post a next chapter !!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Hahahahahaha finally Andy accepted his fate !!! Loved this chapter and hope there since there more pictures and I can really imagine that the next picture is him receiving a diaper change from mommy rsrs please don’t take to long to post a next chapter !!

lol yep. Andy has accepted his fate. ^w^ 

but sadly this is the end. i may come back to do some one off chapters but i cant promice anything. 

as for the last pickter, that was used as a cameo in my story DL Games. (which is also completed.) the final chapter has Andy getting his diaper changed.