LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!

2 hours ago, Kami-bozu said:

Really happy with the story and the fact so many people are enjoying it! Pink Dino is amazing.

thank you! ^,^ glad you liked it! it was a strange and nice experience making a story from the pictures. thank you for the experience!

I like the story line and think that overall you are putting in a solid effort. I also noticed there are lots of mistakes  there were also a few places where it seemed like the Baby treatment was forced. Not that the ladies were forcing him to be treated like a baby reading about the treatment seemed forced. Keep at it though you will continue to improve. 

I like the story line and think that overall you are putting in a solid effort. I also noticed there are lots of mistakes  there were also a few places where it seemed like the Baby treatment was forced. Not that the ladies were forcing him to be treated like a baby reading about the treatment seemed forced. Keep at it though you will continue to improve. 

thank you :) and sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm still working on that...

as for the forced treatment, well, this story is all based on 4 pictures. I had to find some way to make them flow like a story.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I haven't read this one yet (not sure if I will) but if it's complete shouldn't you message Elfy and ask him to move it to the Completed Stories section?

this story is in a bit of a gray area. I was asked by @Kami-bozu to make a story based on a few of his pictures. the story was left open-ended because Kami said they were planning on getting more pictures made and could continue the story. but if they don't get them soon, I do plan on moving this story to complete section.

(also, you should give it a shot. ^.^ )

3 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

It’s a shame if you don’t continue this story , it’s so good ! Please continue even if don’t have anymore pictures !

If I don't get any more pictures I might just make one or two more chapters to end it fully, but this story was meant to be following the pictures. 

7 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

If I don't get any more pictures I might just make one or two more chapters to end it fully, but this story was meant to be following the pictures. 

Ah ok , but it’s a shame !!! Because it’s a good story

I think this story is perfect even with the misspelled words. I did not read it as punishment. I read

it as three women and their maternal side.

I read all the post and what and how you answered them but I did not see one that asked what was in the box"?

:wub:

27 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I think this story is perfect even with the misspelled words. I did not read it as punishment. I read

it as three women and their maternal side.

I read all the post and what and how you answered them but I did not see one that asked what was in the box"?

:wub:

lol again sorry, my spelling is shit.

ya, this is not a punishment story. the first 2 chapters were of his choices, and the last two are subtle manipulation. but nothing out of spight or anger. 

do you mean the present they gave him?

4 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol again sorry, my spelling is shit.

ya, this is not a punishment story. the first 2 chapters were of his choices, and the last two are subtle manipulation. but nothing out of spight or anger. 

do you mean the present they gave him?

Yes. If this is complete I would like to know what the present was. :)

12 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Yes. If this is complete I would like to know what the present was. :)

it was the last line of the chapter. 

"LOVE Aunt Luna, Aunt Candace, and Aunt Celestia.

I then turned my attention to the present. I ripped off the paper and the pacifier I didn't know was even in my mouth fell out.

My aunts got me a Nintendo Switch!"

You said that if kami don’t make more pictures , you gonna write two more chapters to fully Finnish the story , so my question is when you gonna do this ? Because like I said earlier it’s a really good story !!

4 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

You said that if kami don’t make more pictures , you gonna write two more chapters to fully Finnish the story , so my question is when you gonna do this ? Because like I said earlier it’s a really good story !!

i dont know yet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just read your story again from start to do finish. This is one of my favorite stories. With the pictures it makes your story come alive. We never read a story with pictures. Thanks for posting your story. If you ever get more pictures I will be happy as a baby to read the chapter(s).

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!