LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

I really like it. its a good set up for the next picture. but I'm still wondering how you're going to strip him of his shirt while in the store. knowing you, you tend to have a reason for things happening. looking forward to the next chapter!

p.s. I like that you went back to first person, its much better this way.

lol, your just going to have to wait and see ^,^

ya, im much better with first person than 3rd person

I'm enjoying this so much. :P

It's like one of my dreams.

Nothing bad just 3 ladies wanting a little baby boy to take care of.

Wonder how far Aunt Celestia will take this when she gets her little boy home. :D

38 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I'm enjoying this so much. :P

It's like one of my dreams.

Nothing bad just 3 ladies wanting a little baby boy to take care of.

Wonder how far Aunt Celestia will take this when she gets her little boy home. :D

thank you :) 

when making this story, i wanted to put Andy in situations where he's not really being forced to do things. when he's first diapered by aunt Celestia its because he doesn't have any clothes, or there covered in pee. but each time there is a reason, even if its all staged.

sadly not much, next chapter will be the last unless there are more pictures are added. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Realy love how you can make Andy more a baby and yet make him think that his fault hehehe  

Ansious for the next chapter !,,

when it involves kids, (anyone under 16) I don't really like forced stories. (exception in punishment stories when it is deserved.)

so when I was told Andy was 10, I tried to think of any way to make them wear diapers without it being a simple punishment or accident. then how do I keep him in diapers?

with this chapter, i decided mind games would be a good way to keep him in diapers and have him believe he could have made it with a semi-clean diaper. ^.^ 

large.essential_shopping_by_evilfrenzy-dbi2kdw.png.58f117c28acd7f42d9efa31ffdddbbc1.png

“My poor baby, are you alright!?” Aunt Celestia asked as she knelt down beside me.

I raised myself off the floor and looked at her. Then I just started to cry once more, just like the baby I looked like.

Aunt Celestia stood and picked me up in her arms. As she did, the overalls that were around my ankles fell to the floor, completely showing my very dirty diaper off to the world.

All I could do was bawl on Aunt Celestia shoulder as she carried me to the bathrooms.

“Its ok sweetie pie, accidents happen. Your ok, your aunts are here.” Aunt Celestia told me.

I was so distracted by all the crying I didn't even notice Aunt Celestia took me into the ladies room.

We were soon followed by my other two aunts.

Once inside, Aunt Luna shut and locked the door, while Aunt Candace pulled out a large mat out of the diaper bag she brought.

I was then laid down and felt the disgusting mush smash against my backside. I let my Aunts do what they wanted, I was too upset to care.

“Such a big stinker you are.” Aunt Luna told me as the diaper was undone and Aunt Celestia began cleaning me.

“It's a good thing your diaper was on, or there would be a very big mess outside.” Aunt Candace said as she poured baby powder onto me.

“Maybe we should keep you in a diaper for just a little longer,”aunt Celestia said as she moved the dirty diaper away before Aunt Luna put a new diaper on me.

“NO!!!” I wined. “I don't want to wear diapers!”

Aunt Celestia just bent down and showed me the very dirty diaper in her hands.

“Sweety, you just had 3 accidents in just a few hours. I think it might help.” Aunt Celestia told me. “It will only be for a few days.”

It didn't help that Aunt Luna and Aunt Candice also agreed with her.

All I could do, was snivel as we heard a knock on the door.

“Just one moment.” Aunt Candace said.

Then Aunt Celestia picked me up, one hand under my new fresh diaper, as the door was open.

“Sorry, someone here had a little accident.” Aunt Celestia told the woman waiting outside.

My face went red as a tomato as she told the woman this. I then hid my face on Aunt Celestia's shoulder. As if doing that would somehow hide me, and my shameful diaper from the world.

“Ow, it's ok. My 5-year-old still has the occasional accident.” the woman said with a smile. “How old is he?”

Oh no! Were they really about to tell this lady I was actually 10 and in diapers!

“This little stinker is 6.” aunt Candace lied as she ruffled my hair. “And a bit of a late bloomer.”

“Am not!” I shouted at aunt Candace.

I then realized I sounded just like a little kid defending his potty training! 

I immediately buried my face again just as the 4 women started laughing.

“Aww, don't worry.” the woman said as she gave my diapered bottom a few pats. “One day soon you'll be in big kid undies.”

The woman gave my aunts one last smile before she went into the bathroom.

“Here, give Andy to me.” aunt Luna said as she held her arms out. “I'll be right back with him.”

Aunt Celestia handed me over and I was forced to go with her.

Aunt Luna went all the way back to the front of the store and grabbed a cart.

“Ok stinky butt, let's go for a ride.” Aunt Luna said as she placed me inside the cart!

“A-aunt luna! I don't wa..” I wined before she placed a finger to my lips to shush me.

“Remember dear, right now your 6.” Aunt Luna told me. “Would you rather people see a 10-year-old walking around the store in a diaper? Or a 6-year-old being pushed my his cute aunty?”

I just made a whimpering sound and Aunt Luna took that as an ok.

As they made their way back to Aunt Celestia and Aunt Candace, Aunt Luna noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

At the checkout stand, a woman had a baby in the cart with no shirt on. It was a very warm day and after seeing the baby, Aunt Luna had an evil idea.

*sniff sniff*

“Andy, do you smell that?” Aunt Luna asked.

I sniffed the air but didn't smell anything. Then Aunt Luna looked at my back and messed with my shirt.

“Audy looks like your accident got on your shirt.” Aunt Luna lied. 

She then proceeded to take off my shirt in the middle of the stoor!

“AUNT LUNA!” I yelled as I tried to cover myself.

“It’s only for a moment, we’ll get you a new shirt soon.” Aunt Luna promised.

Both Aunt Celestian and Candace were a little surprised to see me without a shirt, but with a quick explanation(and winks) they understood.

“Ok Andy, let's get you some new clothes.” Aunt Celestia told me.

Finally!

But, that was soon dashed as we grew closer to the baby aisle first.

“Well, since we're already here…” Aunt Candace said as we turned into the baby aisle.

All three of them were all over the aisle.

Aunt Luna tries to make me flustered by saying they could put me in a pink diaper and put the spare dress on me. But aunt Candese told her to knock it off. 

Soon the cart had a box of diapers, wipes, and baby powder. Plus a few extras I didn't see.

After that, we finally made it to the clothing section. here I was given a new black t-shirt to put on.

My aunts got me a few new shirts, shorts, socks, and a pack of underwear.

By far my favorite thing was the underwear.

A few times we were stopped by some people who all commented on how cute I looked in my diaper.

I decided to just go with what aunt Luna told me earlier and pretend I was 6 like they said.

We had finally paid for everything and we're heading out the store when Aunt Celestia snapped her fingers.

“You go on ahead, I almost forgot something.” She told us and rushed back inside.

I was soon locked back into the car seat while they put the stuff into the back.

As Aunt Celestia came back, she was carrying one last bag and got into the front seat.

When we finally got home, I watched as my aunts put everything away. When I saw Aunt Celestia pull out the underwear, I grew a little happy.

“Aunty, can I have my underwear?” I asked her.

But instead of giving me the underwear so I could be free of this stupid diaper, she placed it on top of the fridge.

“Remember Andy, you had a few accidents today.” she reminded me. “So for the next few days, you'll be wearing diapers. If you can stay clean, I'll give them to you.”

I was completely heartbroken. And was on the verge of tears. But I stopped myself. She was right, I did have 3 accidents today.

As I sulked off into the other room, my aunts all smiled at themselves. I would be getting that underwear, but not for a long time.

When dinner was ready, 3 spots were set at the table. Aunt Celestia only had 3 chairs at her table. but “luckily” she still had my old high chair in the closet.

Once my padded butt was placed into the high chair and the tray locked in place, I half expected to be given baby food. I mean, I've been treated like a baby this far!

But Aunt Celestia sat a regular plate of food. Everything was cut up of course, but at least it was regular food. 

“Aunty? Can I get something to drink?” I asked.

“Yes, but after your done.” Aunt Celestia told me.

I was a little confused but ok.

When dinner was finally done I had the try removed before Aunt Celestia picked me up and carried me to my room.

“W-what's going on?” I asked Aunt Luna and aunt Candace who followed us into my room.

Aunt Celestia sat down on the bed and put me in a cradling position.

“Andy, you lied to us earlier remember?” she asked me.

I nodded yes.

“Well, we decided that you should be punished for lying to us.” Aunt Celestia said and my eyes went wide.

“We were thinking of spanking you.” Aunt Luna told me and I whimpered at hearing that. “10 bare bottom spankings each.”

“But we thought of something else too.” Aunt Candace said as she held out 2 baby bottles. “To treat you like a baby and bottle feed you.”

“We decided to let you chose Andy,” Aunt Celestia said. “Would you like a spanking or milk?”

“M-milk,” I said meekly, knowing I would rather be bottle fed milk then be spanked 30 times.

“Ok Andy, remember to drink both up.” Aunt Candace said as she handed over a bottle. “If you don't finish we still get to spank you.”

I really didn't want that spanking and immediately started chugging down the milk. By the time I finished the first bottle, my tummy felt full, but I still had one more to go. This one, however, was chocolate milk, my favorite. I quickly drank this one as well.

When I was done, I felt a little tired.

Aunt Celestia handed me over to Aunt Candice who began bouncing up and down and patting my back. Almost instantly I let out a loud burp.

I was then handed over to Aunt Luna.

“Tired baby?” she asked and tiredly, I nodded my head.

She placed me in the crib before placing a pacifier into my mouth. I wanted to spit it out, but I was too tired to.

“Here's a little friend to sleep with you.” Aunt Luna said as she placed a small bar in my arms and covered me up.

All three aunts gave their baby a kiss goodnight and began singing a lullaby. I was out after the first line.

“Sweet dreams my little stinker.” Aunt Celestia said as she gave me one last kiss before she raised the reattached gate of the crib up.

_______

The next morning when I woke up, I could feel a strange sensation on my butt and at first, I didn't know what it was. That is, until I remembered I was wearing a diaper and threw my blanket off. Shure enough, the diaper was nice and full of piss and poop!

I plopped back down on my pillow and screamed into it. 

Why? Why was this happening to me!

I don't know how long I cried. Could have been 5 minutes, or an hour. But I knew for certain, I hated my life. I hated my diapers, I hated my crib, I hated my aunts!

Then I heard footsteps. I didn't feel like being seen like this so I recovered myself and pretended I was still asleep.

Aunt celestia opened the door and peeked in.

“Huh, I thought I heard him,” she whispered to herself as she tipped towed into the room. 

It was Saturday so no need to wake me up. 

She could already smell the dirty diaper and knew the small amount of Snorlax really did the trick. She gently lifted up the blanket and smiled at the full diaper she would have to change later. 

She noticed the tears and redness in my eyes and gently stroked my hair. 

"there there my little stinker." Aunt Celestia wispered to me.

i didnt know if she knew i was awake or not, so i just continued to be asleep. 

She then placed something in the crib before leaving the room.

As soon as she was gone, I rolled over and saw she left a present with a note.

I sat up, feeling the mush move around my butt, and I read the note.

To my little stinker.

I know the last two days have been hard. Your mom’s hurt, you've been having accidents and you have to wear diapers. 

But, we wanted to let you know we still love you. 

We know you hate your diaper but we ask that you at least wear them for your own protection. I'm positive your accidents will stop and you can go back to being you,

Until then, know we will be babying you. You are our little stinker after all. That's just how we show our love for you. We love you more then you will ever know.

But, we know it's hard to except that. We can see how upset you are, and it might be hard to forgive us. So we decided on something. We know we can't change what we will do, but we can at least offer you up a gift. 

Consider it an apology for what we have/ will do. 

We love you so much and we want you to know we always will. We love our little stinker.

LOVE Aunt Luna, Aunt Candace, and Aunt Celestia.

I then turned my attention to the present. I ripped off the paper and the pacifier I didn't know was even in my mouth fell out.

My aunts got me a Nintendo Switch!

• Like 2
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers ch6 (complete????)
1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Gods poor kid, he has no idea how these people are gas lighting him.

pretty much. but I will say, should this story continue, Andy would still wind up back to normal by the end. the Aunts just want to have a little fun and baby him. he'll be back to big boy clothes after they had their fun ^,^

4 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

pretty much. but I will say, should this story continue, Andy would still wind up back to normal by the end. the Aunts just want to have a little fun and baby him. he'll be back to big boy clothes after they had their fun ^,^

Yeah I  can't imagine how much therapy it's going to take to undue this though.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I  can't imagine how much therapy it's going to take to undue this though.

compared to some of the stories here, (at least one ive wrote) this is nothing. try reading my Baby Care Class (remixed), that person needs some major therapy!

6 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

compared to some of the stories here, (at least one ive wrote) this is nothing. try reading my Baby Care Class (remixed), that person needs some major therapy!

Yep I guess I tend to empathize with the characters and react the way I would if confronted with this IRL even though I know it's fiction. I think I also tend to have a very a strong concept of justice and fairness, it's my six wing. So I tend to go full paladin if I see someone in distress or being mistreated.

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yep I guess I tend to empathize with the characters and react the way I would if confronted with this IRL even though I know it's fiction

oh, I do the same ^,^ its one of the reasons i hate punishment stories were the person did nothing wrong. (this story Andys is being tricked not punished) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

oh, I do the same ^,^ its one of the reasons i hate punishment stories were the person did nothing wrong. (this story Andys is being tricked not punished) 

Yeah but doing things to someones body without permission is still..... squicky as hell. Detect evil is getting a strong ping. Draws +3 justiciars hand and a half sword and readies action to use chains of guilt.

Yeah but doing things to someones body without permission is still..... squicky as hell. 

lol ya i agree

Detect evil is getting a strong ping. Draws +3 justiciars hand and a half sword and readies action to use chains of guilt.

what?

18 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol ya i agree

what?

Was making an rpg joke. I am such a dork....

I love this story. His not being punished like some of the other stories on

this site. I feel the love of all three ladies. :wub::wub::wub: The maternal insides of a

women I think it's sweet.

Can't wait for the rest. :P

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

I love this story. His not being punished like some of the other stories on

this site. I feel the love of all three ladies. :wub::wub::wub: The maternal insides of a

women I think it's sweet.

Can't wait for the rest. :P

lol im glad you liked this story ^.^ i knew i didn't want to make a punishment story and this was the best i could think of to baby him without punishments. its something a little different ^.^

, this is the end. unless more pictures are made, this is the end of the story. not the best ending but it is still good for this short series ^,^

very good end :) its simple, but it leaves it open for more. also, like how you got rid of the shirt. its a weird way to do it, but at least you didnt go with 'somthing spilled on it'. i also like the little bit of emotion at the end. good way to end the story,

2 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

very good end :) its simple, but it leaves it open for more. also, like how you got rid of the shirt. its a weird way to do it, but at least you didnt go with 'somthing spilled on it'. i also like the little bit of emotion at the end. good way to end the story,

thank you for liking it! ^.^

30 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Hey! i was wondering something. 

what would you guys rate this story? 1(bad)-10(good)

also, what was your favorite chapter?

I thought it was good from a perspective of writing craft but stories with non-consenting participants  always squick me the fuck out. So not sure I feel comfortable allowing myself to like it if that makes any sense?

38 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I thought it was good from a perspective of writing craft but stories with non-consenting participants  always squick me the fuck out. So not sure I feel comfortable allowing myself to like it if that makes any sense?

oh, it makes perfect since ^.^ some people like the feeling of not having control and being forced into situations like these. these stories help with that fantasy, but not everyone is into it. but thank you for at least reading ^.^

P.s. thanks for getting my story trending on omorashi ;)

4 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

oh, it makes perfect since ^.^ some people like the feeling of not having control and being forced into situations like these. these stories help with that fantasy, but not everyone is into it. but thank you for at least reading ^.^

P.s. thanks for getting my story trending on omorashi ;)

Yeah I can only feel comfortable loosing control If I trust the person completely, know they legitimately care for me, know my limits and would stop if asked. Otherwise loss of control is nightmare scenario for me. Also I tend to feel shame and guilt even reading about something relatively tame like this being done to a person, never mind the other story. Like I'm complicit for not trying to stop it. I feel dirty but not in a fun sexy way more a I need to scrub with bleach and steel wool kind of way.

ya i get ya ^.^ giving up control is scary as hell. you want someone that won't take advantage of ya but also just give ya the right type of control for a little.

for me, i cant stand punishment stories that don't have a reason. Celestia and Jen had their reasons (not good ones but reasons.) stories that just have punishments without resion make me want to scrub with bleach.

19 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I can only feel comfortable loosing control If I trust the person completely, know they legitimately care for me, know my limits and would stop if asked. Otherwise loss of control is nightmare scenario for me. Also I tend to feel shame and guilt even reading about something relatively tame like this being done to a person, never mind the other story. Like I'm complicit for not trying to stop it. I feel dirty but not in a fun sexy way more a I need to scrub with bleach and steel wool kind of way.

ya i get ya ^.^ giving up control is scary as hell. you want someone that won't take advantage of ya but also just give ya the right type of control for a little.

for me, i cant stand punishment stories that don't have a reason. Celestia and Jen had their reasons (not good ones but reasons.) stories that just have punishments without resion make me want to scrub with bleach.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!