LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!

Hehehe know you said I re read and see what you mean ! Now I hope we can see in the next chapter Andy wearing some new pampers with him in the package I can only see aunty Celeste buying him new diapers and saying “ look honey it’s you in the package how cute my little stink butt are ! Hehe hope you release the other half chapter soon !!

2 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

great chapter :) can't wait to read more.

thank you ^.^

10 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Hehehe know you said I re read and see what you mean ! Now I hope we can see in the next chapter Andy wearing some new pampers with him in the package I can only see aunty Celeste buying him new diapers and saying “ look honey it’s you in the package how cute my little stink butt are ! Hehe hope you release the other half chapter soon !!

lol we'll see ^.-

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers ch3

lol, as I'm writing up the next chapter, I realize I got two of the characters mixed up. in the picture I'm basing ch3 and 4 on, I thought Celestia was the purple haired woman. turns out it was the one with green hair. :Pit's just a little mistake with the chapter. on the other sites I post this story on, ill have the hair color changed to green and blue. 

large.never_go_to_the_teachers_lounge_by_evilfrenzy-daqj4i5F-listsize.png.8bd3617bad3cb36ce08da6ec216bd9b6.png

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers ch4

(disclaimer, this chapter contains a few references to My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. I do not know who any of the characters are or how their personalities are. Besides the look, and names, they will be entirely different characters.)

“AWWW!” Celestia cried. “Look how cute my little stinker is!”

Celestia couldn't help herself but give Andy a hug.

“Aunty!” Andy cried in embarrassment.

When Celestia finally let him go, she gave him a little kiss on his cheek before taking his hand. 

“Come on, let's have some dessert before we go to bed,” Celestia told Andy. 

Andy was too upset to really complain or fight back. How could he? He didn't have his clothes, and he was put into another diaper!

When they got to the kitchen Andy sat down at the table while Celestia went to grab their dessert.

Andy finally got a good look and feel of his diaper.

He has modeled a few other diapers before. thick ones, thin ones, heck even pull-ups. the pull-ups were by far his favorite. They were easy to put on, easy to take off, and they weren't as embarrassing.

but this diaper was different. It was small, tight, and seemed to just barely fit. He was glad he only had to wear it for tonight.

When Celestia returned she was carrying two plates with chocolate cake on them.

“I didn't know what flavor you wanted, so I just got chocolate,” Celestia said as she sat the plate down in front of Andy with a fork.

“I love chocolate!” Andy exclaimed and for a moment forgot he was wearing a diaper as he tasted the cake.

It was so good! Rich creamy frosting with a light and fluffy cake.

For Celestia, while the cake was good, she much more enjoyed watching the little diaper boy happily eating his cake and making a little mess on his face.

“That was so good! Thank you, Aunty.” Andy told her with a smile on his face.

“Your welcome,” Celestia told him as she grabbed a napkin and started to clean Andy's face.

"Aunty, I can do that myself,” Andy complained.

“I know, this is just easier,” Celestia told him as she finished cleaning him up.

Finally, it was time for bed. While Celestia wished she could enjoy seeing her little stinker some more, she knew Andy had to go to bed. They were going to have a big day ahead of them tomorrow. 

Celestia went into the room with Andy and had him get into his new bed. Part of her was starting to regret taking off one of the gates. 

Thanks to Andy's small size, he fits into the bed just nicely. 

Celestia pulled a blanket over him and tucked Andy in, much to his annoyance, and gave Andy a good night kiss on his forehead before turning off the lights and closing his door.

As soon as the door was shut, Celestia pulled out her phone to see she got a text back from her sister and the vice principal of the school. While Andy was still in the shower, she decided to ask her for a favor.

Lucky for Celestia, she agreed to help.

“Andy. Andy. it's time to wake up my little stinker.” Celestia whispered as she gave Andy a little shake to wake up.

“W-what time is it?” Andy asked before yawning.

“It's 7:00 AM,” Celestia told him. “Come on and get up. We have to go to school.”

“But you said I didn't have to go to school,” Andy told her before laying back down and tried to go back to sleep.

However, Celestia just grabbed the blanket and yanked it off of Andy.

“HEY!” Andy yelled.

“Actually, I said you can stay in homeschool,” Celestia told him. “But I never said I would leave you in my house by yourself all day. You'll be coming to school with me until we can find you a babysitter or something.”

“I'm not a baby,” Andy said as he stood up from the bed now in a bad mood. Not only was he woke up early, and still have to go to school. But Aunt Celestia was just treating him like a little kid that needs to be constantly watched.

“Well, you are wearing a diaper,” Celestia said smirking.

Andy didn't like the reminder.

“Your clothes are right over there,” Celestia told him.

Andy looked over to the changing table and sure enough, his clothes were right there waiting for him. Finally! He can get out of this diaper and put on some clothes.

He walked over to them and grabbed the t-shirt from on top and felt a little warmth coming from it.

“when I woke up I decided to give your clothes a little fluff and warm them up,” Celesta told Andy as she walked over.

“Thank you, AunTY!” Andy cried out as Celestia slipped a finger into the back of his diaper and pulled it out slightly to peek inside. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

“Just checking to see if my little stinker is still clean,” Celestia told him with a smile before giggling. “And you are. congrats!”

Andy's face blushed bright red and was about to start screaming at his aunt, but she quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek and got him all confused for the moment.

“Go on and get dressed. I'll be waiting in the car.” Celestia told him.

_________

So far, the only good thing about this morning for Andy was the worm clothes and the stop for donuts. He was really annoyed at how Aunt Celestia was babying him. He just hoped things would get better from here.

When they got to the school, it was 7:41 and Andy got a look at the school.

It was a large 2 story school with a sign out front saying “welcome to Canterlot High”

“Wow,” Andy said as he stared up at the building.

“Pretty impressive ain't it,” Celestia commented before pulling over. “Andy, I want to give you one last chance to change your mind. You can still go to a regular school.”

“I'm good Aunty. I like my homeschool set up.” Andy told her while still staring up at the school.

Celestia still wasn't happy about it but decided to try one last time. 

“Andy, are you sure? This will be the last time I offer this.” Celestia told him.

“I'm positive,” Andy told her.

________

Not too long after that, Celestia lead Andy threw the school and gave him a small tour. Showing him the cafeteria, music room, science room, gym, courtyard, and even an indoor swimming pool.

The final stop, however, was the principal's office, or Aunt Celestia’s office.

This room looked to be a bit small with a large desk close to the door and a large bookshelf behind it. Beside the bookshelf was a doorway to the rest of the room.

This room was a little bigger and didn't look like a principal's office. Against the wall was a good sized L shaped couch with a table right in front of it. In front of the couch was a large T.V connected to a computer. It looked more like a teacher lounge than a principal's office.

“This room is for special meetings with special guests.” Aunt Celestia let Andy know. “And because I don't use it so much, this will be your little work area.”

Andy didn't know what she meant until he turned around as saw what was behind the bookshelf itself. 

In this corner of the room was what could only be described as a toddler's table. It was a plastic table with 2 holes near the top to hold crayons and pencils. Next to the table were a few other things. Such as a little blue chair, a stack of coloring books, a few puzzle books (word search or sudoku) and strangely enough, even Andy's school books!

“W-wait, how?” Andy asked as he looked back at his smiling Aunt.

“My sister helped me set this up for you last night,” Celestia told him. “I wasn't planning on you insisting on staying in homeschool, so when you decided not to go to school I asked my sister to set this up. I even called your mom and asked her what school books you had to see if we had them.”

That last part was a slight lie. She just looked in his bag and saw that they did have the same type of textbooks.

“B-but this is for toddlers!” Andy cried out.

“Well, it was the only thing we had.” Celestia lied. “And I didn’t want you accidentally making a mess on the couch or table.”

Andy was very displeased at all of this.

“I did try to give you the chance.” Celestia reminded him. “Don't worry. Well, get you a better desk later.”

For the rest of the day, things seemed to go well. Andy got to meet the vice principal of the school, Mis.Luna, or as she wanted Andy to call her, Aunt Luna.

Luna was a short woman with Blue hair.

Luna has a few older friends who had kids. When Celestia called her and asked if she could help teach Andy a little lesson she was glad to help. One of Luna’s friends kids had outgrown the little table and was planning on throwing it away. Lucky Luna was able to take it off her hands.

As soon as school had started at 8 AM, Celestia went about setting up a little schedule for Andy. starting with him working on some homework. At 10, Celestia took Andy outside to play for a little while, just before the rest of the middle school kids were allowed to have recess. He was then taken back to her office where he continued to do his homework until lunch.

For being so good, Celestia took Andy out to Subway to get a sandwich and a large drink. 

When they got back from lunch, Celestia had Andy go to the library and pick out 3 books. Since he was already done with his homework, she told him to either read, color or do the puzzle books he had.

“Can I play on the computer?” Andy asked.

“No,” Celestia told him. “While you are here, from the hours of 7 AM till 3 PM, you will be under school rules. So no video games, or computers until we get home.”

This annoyed Andy a lot, but what could he do. He just went back to the table and started a few sudoku puzzles. 

By 2 PM Andy could feel the large drink from lunch finally make its way into his bladder. But it wasn't too bad. He could hold it until he got home. He always hated school bathrooms. 

By 2:30 the end of day bell rang and at first Andy was happy to be getting out of school until Celestia told him she still needed to work until 3.

By now, Andy’s need to pee was getting a little worse but it wasn't that bad. He just needed to wait a little bit longer.

“Celestia! How are you!” a woman said as she walked into the room and gave Aunt Celestia a hug.

“I'm doing fantastic.” Celestia told her and looked over at me. “Andy, come and meet my friend Cadence.”

“Hello Cadence,” I told her as I shook the woman's hand.

Candace, just like aunt Celestia, had rainbow hair. Except Candace’s hair was purple, pink, and blond. 

“You can just call her Aunt Cadence just like me,” Celestia told me with a smile on her face.

“Um ok, hi aunt Cadence.” I greeted her again.

“Aww, that's so cute,” Cadence said before she bent down and gave me a hug.

Not long after Aunt Luna came into the room and the three women sat down on the couch and began talking about school stuff.

Apparently, Cadance was a dean at another school on the other side of the city. 

Andy was sitting at my table a little bord coloring when a sudden pain shot thru my bladder. I knew I was holding it for too long and I checked the time. 3:12.

“Um Aunt Celestia, when are we going home?” Andy asked her.

“In a little while sweety.” Aunt Celestia told him.

“What's your hurry little man? Got a hot date?” Aunt Luna joked with me.

My face blushed upon hearing that.

“N-no, I just need to use the bathroom,” Andy told them

“Hunny, you do know there's a bathroom right down the hall right?” Aunt Celestia told me.

“I-i know, but, I just don't like school bathrooms,” Andy told them

The three women all started to laugh when they heard that.

“Well sweety, unless you can wait another 20 minutes, you just might have to use the bathroom here.”

Andy knew there was no way he could hold it for that long. So without another word, he got up and left the office for the bathroom.

As soon as he was out of the office all three women began awwing and laughing.

“Ok, show me the picture you got!” Cadence demanded Celestia. 

With a smile on her face, she showed the 2 women a picture she got of Andy last night while he was asleep. She had gone into Andy's room and carefully removed the blanket to reveal his diaper.

“That's so cute!” Luna told them. “He looks just like he does on the packaging!”

“So, did he use them?” Cadence asked.

“No,” Celestia told them. “I'm not going to have it go that far. I plan on giving him back his clothes tonight.”

“Aww, such a waste,” Luna told her. “He looks so cute.”

It was right then that they heard the door open again and decided to hush up as they turn to look at Andy. 

‘What happened!” Celestia yelled as she seen Andy’s tearful face. 

Then she looked down and saw that Andy’s pants were also very wet around the crotch.

Andy, couldn't help himself as he started bawling like a baby right in front of the three women. 

Celestia immediately jumped up from her seat and went over to the crying boy to hug him and calm him down. 

It was here that she noticed the large wet spot on Andy's back and the strong smell of pee coming off of him.

“Shhh, it's ok, its ok. Aunties here.” Celestia whispered to Andy for a few minutes until he calmed down a little. “What happened sweety?”

“I-i went to the b-bathroom a-and I slipped!” Andy sobbed out. 

It didn't take much for Celestia to piece together what must have happened. Andy bust have walked into the bathroom and slipped on a puddle. either from the janitor cleaning the bathroom, or from a boy who decided the floor was a better toilet. ( Authors note: I have seen kids in my own school doing this!) the sudden fall must have scared Andy and he released his full bladder right there.

Soon all three women were around Andy giving him hugs and telling him it was all ok.

“Looks like someone needs a new change of clothes,” Luna said when an idea popped into her head. “I'll be right back, I think i have an idea.”

Luna ran out to her car and grabbed a bag before rushing back into the school. Before she went to the office, however, she decided to stop by the cafeteria and grab some chocolate milk.

When she returned, Andy had finally settled down a bit.

“Ok Andy, we're going to need you to strip out of throws nasty clothes,” Luna told Andy as she handed her bag over to Celestia who recognized it.

“B-but…” Andy started before Cadence helps him pull off his shirt.

“Its ok sweetie, well take care of everything,” she told him with a smile on her face.

Andy was so focused on Candace pulling his pants and underwear down, he didn't notice Aunt Celestia put something down behind him. Then Candace pushed Andy's naked body down onto the couch and onto some very soft padding he remembers very well.

“NO!” Andy cried out as Candace began typing on a diaper.

“It's either this or the clothes you peed on sweety,” Celestia told Andy.

She knew what happened, but with this type of opportunity to diaper Andy up again and make him her little stinker again, how could she pass it up.

Andy then looked over to what Aunt Celestia was doing and saw her pull out a pink dress from the bag.

“I'M NOT WEARING THAT!” Andy yelled out and the three women giggled.

“No no sweety, this isn't for you,” Celestia told him. “We wouldn't put you in a dress.”

But the thought did seem tempting.

“No this is for you,” Celestia said as she raised up a yellow shirt and overalls.

Because Luna babysits for her friends kids so much, she always has an extra baby bag with extra diapers and outfits. 

The oldest of the kids she babysits are 6, but he is a very big kid. And with Andy's small size, Luna had no doubts the outfit would fit. if just barely.

While everyone was distracted with diapering Andy and picking out an outfit, Luna was busy pouring chocolate milk into a baby bottle. Once it was full, Luna pulled something else out and poured it into the baby bottle.

Soon, Andy was back into a thick diaper and wearing a small shirt and very tight overalls. The overalls really pressed hard onto the diapers and felt like everything was being squeezed. Andy just looked like an oversized toddler.

Celestia then picked Andy up and sat him on her lap as he began to snivel. 

“Its ok, your Autys are here,” Celestia told Andy as Luna gave her the bottle. “And we're here to take care of our cute little stinker.”

All three women suddenly gave Andy kisses all over before Celestia popped the bottle into Andy's mouth.

“As soon as your done drinking this we'll go sweety,” Celestia told the tearful boy.

The three women all hovered around Andy as he looked over at the table in front of him and began to cry once more. Sitting there on the table was more same for Andy. there was an open package of pampers, with a picture of Andy smiling as he’s getting a diaper checked.

10 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Heheheheh fantastic job!! Now we have our little star fully clothed and ready for playtime !! I think someone is gonna have a bom bom but soon enough hehehe ( aunt Luna it’s evil hehehehehe)

lol thank you ^.^ but I don't think he will be clothed for long. and yes, someone will be making a BIG bom bom very soon ;) (apparently the thing Aunt Luna is poring in there is called Snorlax, so baby might be taking a nap soon instead.)

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

great job :) I'm really enjoying this story :)

thank you! ^,^

1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

It’s only one chapter left or you gonna make more , even without pictures ??

I'm going to leave it open-ended. he said he's going to get more pictures later. however, I also like to give my stories endings, so if he doesn't have any made in 3 months ill just make a chapter or two and finish it without pics. ^.^

11 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I'm going to leave it open-ended. he said he's going to get more pictures later. however, I also like to give my stories endings, so if he doesn't have any made in 3 months ill just make a chapter or two and finish it without pics. ^.^

Cool ! Because I don’t like unfinished story’s !! And little Andy deserves a baby I mean happy end 

9 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Cool ! Because I don’t like unfinished story’s !! And little Andy deserves a baby I mean happy end 

lol we'll see ;)

9 hours ago, sonofninasayers said:

Fab stuff and glad to hear that you're going to leave it open ended

only for a little while. until Kami-bozu gets more pictures, or after a few months ill end it. I don't really like open-ended storeys ^.^

5 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

hi!, because of my work scheduled, im thinking of just separating this chapter in half just like i did with chapters  3 and 4.  this way i can post something and still give myself more time to finish.

Ok take your time !!!

I was still sniveling as I drank from the bottle Aunt Celestia was holding for me.

The only good thing about the bottle was at least I was drinking chocolate milk. 

“That's it, good boy, drink up all your milk for Aunt Celestia.” Luna comments to Andy. “then you can have a nice nap.”

Nap? Why would I take a nap?

But as soon as I finished half the bottle, I noticed my eyes getting heavy. My mind was foggy and the only thing I could do was suck a little more milk from the bottle. Before I even got ¾ done, I was out like a light.

“What did you put in that bottle?” Candace asked as she took a picture of Andy asleep on Celestia’s lap

“It's called Snorlax,” Luna told the women. “I use it to help but the babies to sleep for their naps. He should be out for at least an hour or two.”

“Why would you give him something like that?” Celestia asked as she noticed me leaning forward and almost falling off her lap. 

She quickly pulled me back and moved me so that I was laying back with my head resting on Aunt Celestia's chest.

“Awww,” the three women said at once and took a few more pictures.

“Because of that,” Luna told them. “Look at how cute he is! Why don't we just keep him like this for a little while.”

Celestia couldn't deny that. dressed like I was, anyone could easily mistake me for a 6-year-old who still had potty trouble. 

“No, no, no,” Celestia said as she shook her head. “I only wanted to teach him a little lesson about going to school. Make him think that school would be better than me treating him like a toddler.”

“But look at him!” Candace said as she opened my mouth slightly and pushed a pacifier inside.

As if on reflex, I began sucking on the pacifier.

The sight of me napping while sucking on a pacifier just melted all of their hearts.

“Ok, ok, he's adorable like this, but how would we keep him in diapers?” Celestia asked them. “I tricked him last time into thinking he had no other clothes and his clothes right now were covered in piss. We just can't keep having him ruin his clothes.”

“We don't need to,” Luna said with a smile on her face. “We just need him to use the diapers and think he needs them.”

“How?” Candace asked.

“Well...Snorlax might just have one, teeny, tiny side effect when mixed with chocolate.” Luna told them when they heard a low rumble come from my stomach. “That diaper won't be clean for long.”

The three women all looked at each other as smiles appeared on all of their faces.

“I think our little stinker here is going to need some better diapers soon,” Celestia commented as she stood up and carried me to the car.

All the while, I knew nothing of their little plan.

_______

When I finally did wake up, he was a little disoriented. 

“Hi little guy, have a nice nap?” Aunt Celestia asked.

I looked around for a moment and noticed I was in a car, but not Aunt Celestia's car.

In the front seats, Aunt Luna was driving(it was her car) while Aunt Candace turns in the front seat to look at the now half awake me.

“Did our baby boy have a nice nap?” Aunt Candace asked me.

“Whap?” I asked groggily as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and realized I had something in my mouth.

When I was able to fully concentrate, I realized I not only had a pacifier in my mouth, but I was also in a car seat!

“What the heck!” I shouted after I spit the pacifier out.

“Sorry, we decided to take Aunt Luna’s car because it has more space in the back,” Aunt Celestia told me. She was sitting right beside the window while I was in the middle. “Sadly we couldn't take out the car seats,”

My head was spinning as I looked over and saw another empty car seat beside me.

“W-what's going on?” I asked.

“Well, after you fell asleep on Aunt Celestia's lap, you looked so adorable by the way, we decided to go home real quick to get changed.” Aunt Luna said as I notice they all were wearing different outfits, except for me, who was still wearing the yellow shirt and overalls.

“We also threw your pee pee clothes into the wash for you.” Aunt Candace added.

“Since you didn't have any clothes, we decided to go to the bus station and get them.” Aunt Luna told me.

“You got my bag!” I asked excitedly, “thank you, now I can take off this ridiculous outfit.”

There was a slight moment of silence as Aunt Candace and Aunt Celestia gave each other sad looks.

“I'm sorry sweety.” Aunt Celestia said as I turned my attention to her sad face. “Someone else went to the bus station looking for a bag and took the wrong one.”

It was a very big lie. Heck, they didn't even go to the bus station. But it was a lie to buy them a little more time baby me.

But my happy face immediately dropped as I realized I was going to be stuck like this for a while longer.

“We decided if we couldn't find your bag, we could at least go shopping to get you a few outfits.” Aunt Candace told me.

“Ya, I mean, it is my fault you don't have your clothes.” Aunt Celestia told me.

For a second I was at least happy to hear I was getting some new clothes. until I realized what I was wearing.

“Wait, I can't go out looking like this!” I yelled.

“Don't worry sweetie, other people saw you while you were asleep and thought you looked like a cute little boy.” Aunt Celestia told me as my face grew 4 shades redder.

When we finally stopped at the stoor, it was about 5:30 PM. Aunt Celestia unbuckled me from the car seats.

I was about to get out of it when I noticed a strange, yet familiar, feeling between my legs.

“What's wrong sweety?” Aunt Luna asked as she looked inside the car. I was the only one still in their seat.

“N-nothing!” I stammered as I got out of the seat and could fully feel the cold wet diaper around my crotch.

“Andy.” Aunt Celestia said as she gave me a look. “Did you have another accident?”

“N-no!” I told her.

The three aunts all looked at each other for a moment before Aunt Luna reached for my overall buttons.

“S-stop! What are you doing!” I asked as I backed away from Aunt luna but backed up right against the car.

“Checking to see if your lying sweetheart.” Aunt Candice said as she to reached for me.

I tried to fight them off but I soon had my overalls pulled down and a once dry diaper was now very squishy.

I couldn't help but let out a sob as my aunts looked at my wet diaper. I couldn't believe I wet myself in my sleep!

“I-i'm sorry.” I let out, not only for lying to them about being wet but for wetting myself in the first place.

Aunt Celestia just crouched down and hugged me.

“Its ok,” she told me as I hugged her back. “Just don't lie to aunts anymore, ok?”

“Ok,” I told them as Aunt Celestia refashioned the straps and picked me up. “What!”

“It will be hard to walk in a soggy diaper,” Aunt Celestia told me. “If you just pretend to be a cute little boy, I'm sure no one will notice.”

My lower lip quivered a bit but I knew Aunt Celestia was right. I just had to trust her judgment. I then rested my head on her shoulder as the three smiling women walked toward the store.

____

In actuality, I didn't even pee in my diaper at all. In fact, my aunts staged the whole thing. While they were at Aunt Celestia's house, they quickly got a few things ready before they started discussing something. 

“How long until the laxative kicks in?” Candace asked Luna.

“Considering his size, he should have a full diaper just before or soon after he wakes up,” Luna told them.

“I would love to see him in a nice wet diaper,” Celestia commented.

“Why don't we just make him have a wet one right now?” Candace asked and the other two women looked at her. “I mean, we just need water and some food die.”

They all giggled as they pulled open my diaper as I slept and poured the liquid on the now expanding padding. They then retaped the diaper on and it looked like I had a very wet diaper.

They decided it would be best to let me think I peed myself while I was asleep. 

My mind was on my embarrassing outfit. I couldn't believe I was about to go into a stoor looking like a toddler wearing a diaper….

‘Ow god, could you tell I was wearing a diaper!?’ 

I quickly spun around to check my butt and saw a noticeable bulge.

The three women all giggled as they looked at my very red face.

All the while, the three women just knew it was about time for the real show to start.

As if on cue, I let out a huge fart and felt my stomach do a sudden somersault as I knew what was about to happen.

“AUNTY I NEED A BATHROOM!” I screamed and looked up at Aunt Celestia with a look of horror in my eyes.

“Oh no!” Aunt Celestia cried out. “Let's get you inside quick!

Aunt Celestia then began to speed walked into the stoor where she made a quick stop to ask a nearby employee where the bathroom was.

As soon as he pointed to the far back of the store, I immediately jumped out of Aunt Celestia's arms and sprinted for the bathroom!

But with the wet diaper and the very tight overalls, my movements aren't as well as I wanted them to be. When I finally reached the back of the store I quickly turned to my right and saw the bathroom sign.

I was almost there!

I tried to run even harder as I could feel my body already trying to push out what was inside. I was almost there! I could make it!

I heard two loud pops before two buttons flashed before my eyes. I didn't even have time to process what just happened when I felt something fall between my ankles and I suddenly fell to the floor!

“W-what?” I say to myself as I try to get up. 

But as I get to my hands and knees, one final large cramp hits my stomach and my face fell to the floor with my butt in the air.

“NO!” I scream out as my body betrays me.

Behind me, my aunts all watch as the back of my diaper exploded and expand outward as I began filling it with poop!

They watched as the wet diaper filled and puffed outward. They all had big smiles on their faces, knowing soon, I wouldn't be out of diapers for a long time.

(i re-read the last few chapters and say I was doing a terrible job in 3rd person. so I went back and fixed it to first person. sadly this site wont let me eddit my old chapters and i dont want to repost everything. so the fixed version will be on my DeviantArt page. https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/ )

• Like 2
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers ch5 (2/20)

I really like it. its a good set up for the next picture. but I'm still wondering how you're going to strip him of his shirt while in the store. knowing you, you tend to have a reason for things happening. looking forward to the next chapter!

p.s. I like that you went back to first person, its much better this way.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers final!!!